Very Active Member

DrL, Sara, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

What is everyone’s blood type? 

ReplyQuote
(@ethan318)

@hailey I tried prednisone for about a month. I didn’t notice any difference. Idk what medication out their is good for this? Any help would be great. I see a neurologist next week🤞 

ReplyQuote
(@ethan318)

@medee did you have 1 or 2 Moderna shots? Seems my symptoms are similar ear fullness in left ear. Also a lot of tingling like nerves inflamed and muscle twitches. Was their any meds that helped you recover?

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @icgaff

@medee Yes unfortunately I did have a relapse. I was fine for about 10 days, then I had a relapse but with milder head sensations and dizziness than at the beginning of this ordeal. Last week was actually pretty good again, almost normal. So the road to what I hope is recovery is still bumpy. I'm going to see an NP next week so we'll see where that goes. I am trying not to be too skeptical about getting any answers out of that

How are you doing now?

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zefi)

Hi everyone, 

Well, like everyone I had a pfizer on November 2021 and after 7 days I experienced tinnitus vertigo, numbness, POTS, headaches blurry/double vision, panic attacks, etc. 

The last week I got omicron - my son brought it as a Christmas 🎁  from kindergarten - been positive again on March 2021 and gave birth covid positive and what remained then/ long covid symptoms was high cholesterol, blood sugar and fatigue).

As I am pretty anxious right know I would like to share with you some weird things going on...

Started with runny nose, coughing, headache, and every night had some after vaccine symptoms: insomnia, cold feet, fatigue and tonight dizziness, my tinnitus is worse and head shooting pains BUT I see an improvement in everything else, including mood, depression, blood pressure and my persistent tachycardia just stopped... (I have a smart watch to monitor ) also my energy levels improved as well as numbness....

I don't know how to explain it...I hope it will remain this way and I hope it is not because my immune system is busy fighting covid and left me alone for some days...the only bad thing is that it developed sinusitis (went to the doctor yesterday and had some scans-lungs are OK so far) and I guess I have to take medications...

Please pray for me and my babies... I hope we will get through this and win...

I will keep you aware if any updates... Let's all have a great 2022...Health and love to everyone...

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jpdevoys)

Posted by: @ethan318

@medee did you have 1 or 2 Moderna shots? Seems my symptoms are similar ear fullness in left ear. Also a lot of tingling like nerves inflamed and muscle twitches. Was their any meds that helped you recover?

hey ethan, where do you have your muscle twitches? Mine are in my lower legs and they've been going on for about 4 months now. My neuro doc prescribed gabapentin for me which reduced the aching pains and cramping but the twitches never go away. i'm also on 600mg of magnesium glycinate per day (primary doc's recommendation) but it doesn't help either. Anyway, please let me know how it goes with your neurologist appointment. My next appointment is on Jan 13.

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jpdevoys

hey ethan, where do you have your muscle twitches? Mine are in my lower legs and they've been going on for about 4 months now. My neuro doc prescribed gabapentin for me which reduced the aching pains and cramping but the twitches never go away. i'm also on 600mg of magnesium glycinate per day (primary doc's recommendation) but it doesn't help either. Anyway, please let me know how it goes with your neurologist appointment. My next appointment is on Jan 13.

I see you took your shots in April. How are you doing overall now?

ReplyQuote
(@jpdevoys)

Posted by: @jkro

I feel good other than my neurological issues. Almost feel like I felt before the shots actually. I fear that during this nightmare my neurons were damaged and they'll take a while to heal, and maybe not heal at all. Oh, and during the myriad of blood tests I've had during this ordeal, it turns out that I came up positive for Bartonella (similar to Lyme disease), which my doctor believes was being kept in check by my immune system but may have been reactivated by the vaccine. There could be a link here to my neuro issues but not entirely sure. I'm starting a pretty aggressive course of antibiotics next week to try and get rid of it.

KitKat, DrL, Rainyday and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jessm)

@swtammie78 

Hi, I hope you see this msg as you are the only person I can find that has been told this is CNS demyelination.  I have been experiencing side effects since my first pfizer and my MRI has just revealed demyelination.  This has me extremely anxious and a Google search goes straight to MS and not much more. Could you please share some insight to what else your Neurologist said about this. Does this mean MS or will it go away? Do you have to take medication? Will it progress? I'm so sorry for all of the questions but I am desperate. Any information would be very much appreciated. 

LorraineB, KitKat, Rainyday and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

I feel good other than my neurological issues. Almost feel like I felt before the shots actually. I fear that during this nightmare my neurons were damaged and they'll take a while to heal, and maybe not heal at all. Oh, and during the myriad of blood tests I've had during this ordeal, it turns out that I came up positive for Bartonella (similar to Lyme disease), which my doctor believes was being kept in check by my immune system but may have been reactivated by the vaccine. There could be a link here to my neuro issues but not entirely sure. I'm starting a pretty aggressive course of antibiotics next week to try and get rid of it.

I have not heard that one yet. How did your doc come up with that to test for I wonder? What are your neurological symptoms? 

KitKat, Rainyday, Dee and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkro)
Very Active Member

I have not heard that one yet. How did your doc come up with that to test for I wonder? What are your neurological symptoms? 

Also do you have a low grade temp and what all did your doc test for if you don’t mind me asking? I’m going to see a neuro immunologist at the end of January. That is my last hope. All the other docs I have seen have been useless. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lucky)

Is there anyone taking monaurine? If you are taking it, how long has it been and is there any improvement?

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

I'd taken AZ vaxx only 1 dose. Medicines only made things worse. Please don't do the mistake I did. 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @icgaff

@medee Yes unfortunately I did have a relapse. I was fine for about 10 days, then I had a relapse but with milder head sensations and dizziness than at the beginning of this ordeal. Last week was actually pretty good again, almost normal. So the road to what I hope is recovery is still bumpy. I'm going to see an NP next week so we'll see where that goes. I am trying not to be too skeptical about getting any answers out of that

How are you doing now?

I just feel I am getting worse. I am frustrated already. Sorry but no good news from my side for now.🥲

ReplyQuote
Page 859 / 1151