Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Mina
(@mina)

Posted by: @gingerjones

@mina I have GI issues, acid reflux for 4 months now. Have you been able to gain weight back?

Yes, my gut issues finally resolved and I am able to eat normal now...are you taking anything?...Probiotics help...my GP gave me a month's worth of prilosec, which helped as well

I try Prevacid but many side effects with it. Also Pepcid give me bad headaches. I'm not able to stop losing weight 

ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

Does anyone know what my options are for taking time off of work to recover without going completely without income?

My supervisor recently put me in a position upstairs (I normally work on the first floor) and I. Am. Exhausted. I am having to go from downstairs to upstairs multiple times per day, and even after using the elevator, I am completely wiped out. I can't do this anymore. I can't. I've held on for the past three months, but this has pushed me over the edge. 

I'm trying to figure how I could take time off - perhaps six to eight weeks - to recover. But I live paycheck to paycheck and I'm the only earning member of my household, so I'm worried I have no options. 

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm pretty desperate at this point. 

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rainyday

Does anyone know what my options are for taking time off of work to recover without going completely without income?

My supervisor recently put me in a position upstairs (I normally work on the first floor) and I. Am. Exhausted. I am having to go from downstairs to upstairs multiple times per day, and even after using the elevator, I am completely wiped out. I can't do this anymore. I can't. I've held on for the past three months, but this has pushed me over the edge. 

I'm trying to figure how I could take time off - perhaps six to eight weeks - to recover. But I live paycheck to paycheck and I'm the only earning member of my household, so I'm worried I have no options. 

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm pretty desperate at this point. 

I am in the same zone as you are. Still not sure how to talk to them. I am currently ill due to flu so on leave but not for long.

I have to ask them for sabbatical leave but too scared. What if they don't allow.

What you could do is start a fund raiser. Maybe you could manage some expenses. A friend of mine suggested me the same but I can't since I don't have much contacts and I doubt people would donate if I say Injured by vaxx. Indians are stupid people and will not believe me. My own friends think I am crazy. But you could try that.

Also see if they could give you some paid leaves. I can't think of any at the moment. I too am worried about it. Also I stay on a rented accommodation. So I may become homeless too if I don't have money. Too worried about every right now. 

When will this end for us. Lord have mercy on us!🥺

Rainyday, KitKat, Rainyday and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@safejourneys)

At last some doctors are admitting the side affects from the vaccine.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/autoimmunity-may-explain-long-covid-and-rare-vaccine-side-effects

Rainyday, KitKat, Rainyday and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jessiekhri)

@rainyday Hi. Try working from home instead of taking a long offs (which is good i must say), but if you can ask for a WFH basis then I think its great. I work from home since the pandemic, on and off but in 2021, I was in full time WFH. I was also working non-stop w few holidays and weekends since the onset of my symptoms and the 2.5mos was h*llish and I lived alone, so the battle was unreal, dejecting and hard but I went through it and triumph in the end. Then the rest of the weeks are manageable and I'm well now with few ailments but nothing serious. I was on my complete self after nearly 3mos with minimal or to nothing symptoms. Hang in there, it'll passed. Just stay healthy, eat well, rest well, hydrate, vitamins and update your tests/check ups if needed. 

Rainyday and Rainyday reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jessiekhri)

@mdesilva Hi, Yes i also had it.Lost 2.5kgs since the onset but they're getting better. I usually lost few pounds after my period and gain it back again. My way is to eat regularly, drink water, rest and I cut down my sugar/carbs/meat/oily food intake. I don't have any acid reflux or feeling of gastritis. I have some GI issues in the previous, but it resolved now. I continuously eat fruits, the anti-inflammatory ones most specially, veggies and rest as much as I can. I still do workouts too because it helps in getting back to shape and promotes better circulation. be well!

This post was modified 2 years ago by Jessiekhri

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @plandistry
Posted by: @arica30

Vaxxed on 11/3 - no pre-existing issues, haven’t been sick in over 25 years, life-long vegetarian, own a gym and workout 5-6x a week doing HIIT & Muay Thai kickboxing 

By the second day I was hit with reactions and they kept coming. Within first 8 days I went to the ER 4x. 

In short: Light-headed/on a boat 24/7, knees, wrist joints on fire/inflamed but not visibly, back inflamed, legs weak & unsteady but feels heavy like I’m wearing ankle weights, throat constriction, chest pressure/pain, heart achy, walking to elevated heart rate, abdominal pain, deep burning sensation across traps & neck, light sensitive, vision a bit blurry, limbs go numb, fingertips prickly, strong electric shocks in hands, head and face, jaw & neck tight, obnoxiously high pitch ringing/tinnitus that started in my right ear.. is now in both. Very Hypersensitive to sound. Frequent urination. Sleeping about 4 hours per night collectively.

Labs, CT scan (could barely use my legs for a few hours), chest x-ray, EKG all clear. Last ER doc told me it was psychosis and that I’ve manifested it in my mind.

I’m probably 75-80% better.

Sharing what has helped me:

Liposomal Vit C 2000

Vit D3 5000

Glutathione 1400

Turmeric 1500

Quecertin 500-1000

Chlorella 1000

Spirulina 

Activated charcoal

Magnesium 500

Zinc 25

Homeopathic remedy Ledum in water daily since onset for vaccine reaction

Homeopathic remedy Cina/China for tinnitus

In addition to supplements, I did a 30 day detox of (Upful Begginings from Upful Blends to help on a cellular level) I started to feel a shift around day 10 on this.

I now, in addition to my daily supplements, on an empty stomach drink 32oz water with half lemon first thing in the morning, wait 15 minutes then drink 16-32oz of fresh celery juice and wait 15 minutes before eating anything. 

I continue to drink lemon water throughout the day

I also drink a heavy metal detox smoothie every day.

I hope this helps anyone else. As some of the supplement dosages I’ve used were from here, I thank you for that. Our symptoms/reactions are real and not as rare as they have led us to believe. 

I’ve dedicated my life to my health and was knocked on my butt with this. I pray we all heal sooner rather than later. I remain hopeful.

xx

Fantastic, you've taken when amounts to some of the most powerful substances for recovery from about anything to be honest.

I'd add, Taxifolin is very good, more readily available and stable form of Quercetin. Also look into Myricetin, it's GOLD for this stuff.. But 'disappeared' from the US Market (magically, right?) as COVID started raging. But it's in Muscadine Grape Skin in high concentration. Look it up.

Consider Black Seed Oil. Also look into a 81mg Low Dose Aspirin called Vazalore, 1-2 times a week maximum. This increases circulating EPC's which help regenerate blood vessels.

For nerve damage, you'd want to look into Alpha Lipoic Acid and Clemastine. Clemastine has been shown to regenerate damaged myelin sheath, and there is considerable evidence that these vaccines damage myelin sheath. You can order it locally from pet supplies (cut them in half for 1.34mg dose) if you know a vet. Off Ebay if any is up there, or mail order from overseas drug sellers as Tavegyl. Clemastine has proven VERY effective for many many people both with COVID itself, and with COVID vaccine injury.

Consider adding Olive Gold O3, rub it on lymph nodes under the arms, testes for men, and on chest area. The results being reported by both COVID and vaccine injured with Ozonated/Oxygenated oils has been pretty promising!

One thing I cannot stress enough - Proteolytic Enzymes, Enzymes, and Probiotics.. Lots! 

Also minerals. Lots and lots of minerals - best in liquid form, added to water/coffee/tea/soups, etc. Trace minerals, minerals, colloidal minerals, etc. These vaccines seem to do something very odd with the mineral balance in the body that many report good luck with adding proper liquid minerals to food/drink.

B-Complex combined with L-Arginine is reported to be very good. Also some successes from many with BenFotiamine.

My final recommendation to your very fine list for anyone suffering the effects of these repulsive vaccines is: Premier Research Colostrum-IgG Powder combined with Premier Research Nucleo Immune, combined, it's quite possible this combination is the most powerful healing combination on the planet.

As with any ailment, raising the body pH should be of an important consideration.

(Disclaimer: Not medical advice. Only your physician is qualified to give you medical advice or recommendations)

Are you a medical Practitioner or have tried these supplements yourselves?

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@beachlovergirl)

@godschildren 

I am so very sorry to read your story.  I pray you will recover soon. Have you tried to find out more about the sketchy place where you got the vaccine?  Which one was it?

Hang in there.  Seems that most people if not all recover but it might take some time.

ReplyQuote
(@bander56)

@plandistry 

Haha.. exactly stupid or brave. I couldn't decide what I was. After much research I found a lot of long covid symptoms don't go away (from actual infection). However, taking from this forum and several doctors I found most vaccine side effects do go away with time.

There's no way to know how anyone will respond to vaccine or infection. But I'd rather take the odds of recovering from vaccine than actual infection. So that's why I did the 2nd shot. I'm glad I did and not sure everyone will feel the same after like I did. However, it's important to note that some people with big reactions, have no reaction to next dose.

Rainyday, LorraineB, Rainyday and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jessiekhri)

@swtammie78 Hi never had it after the test, but I still have the episodes of dizziness once in a while, but compare before its not nagging. 

LorraineB and LorraineB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kim-h)
Very Active Member

If any of you are on insta have a look on pages jab_injuries_ uk also the same with usa, Australia, Canada.  More & more stories are coming out 

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ivank)

Small update for side effects: dystonia, chest pain, anxiety.

- After my dystonia symptom went away (after 1.5 months) when I had I had cold feet and hands, I have something like effects from nerves time to time, but don;t feel like reacting to this. I kind of have hotter hands than before but don't really don't fell like disturbed right now. So now I restarted sports on daily basis, walks, plan to return to tennis.

- I once relapsed (3 moths after shot) with anxiety issue when i felt how I was breathing, but it went away pretty quickly. It was a month ago and lasted for 5 days or so. Took half bottle of Novo-Passit: its for the nerves and without receipt medicine.

- Chest pain near heart since 2nd dose (I could sleep and didn't feel it when seat on chair, but started feeling when walked). Made ECHO and EKG - all fine, but pain remained for 3 months.  On new year took 1 ibumetin and it went away. One lady told me that together with this shot its good to take paracetamol, which is the same medicine basically, pain killer which helps with blood vials getting thinner, that what causes knots and pain.

Christina, DrL, Christina and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cantfindausername776)

@meljg hi ! I do , I get tenderness and pains in my ribs and back … sometimes also my arms . It’s not unbearable but very frustrating and it’s making my anxiety absolutely terrible ! How are you feeling ? 

ReplyQuote
(@cantfindausername776)

@meljg hi ! I do , I get tenderness and pains in my ribs and back … sometimes also my arms . It’s not unbearable but very frustrating and it’s making my anxiety absolutely terrible ! How are you feeling ? 

ReplyQuote
 MelJ
(@meljg)

@cantfindausername776 Hi. I’m still having the rib and chest pains along with both armpits pain. 

ReplyQuote
Page 889 / 1151