Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@cantfindausername776)

@meljg how long has it been for you ? Mine started about three weeks after vaccine . Have you had any tests done or found anything that helps ? 

just a question , have you ever experienced arm pains too ? That’s what is bothering me the most now 

thanks for your reply 

ReplyQuote
(@ethan318)

@tennyson77 

I got my antibody results. Was yours measured in U/mL. Anyway I had both Moderna Shots. I’m at 1804

ReplyQuote
 MelJ
(@meljg)

@cantfindausername776 wow..mine started about 2-3 weeks after my 2nd dose which was on Dec. 3rd. I’ve had all kind of symptoms. Kid you not they have been changing since my first dose in November. I have pain under both of my armpits and it’s closer to the breast area and that has been going on for about 3 weeks. I have a few things going on

M, Justagirl14!!, M and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cantfindausername776)

@ethan318 hi ! I also have been experiencing pain (especially in my back and arms ) . Not debilitating either but very annoying , how are you feeling now ? 

ReplyQuote
(@arica30)

@medee Depends upon what you're trying to help. When you have the right remedy, then it can be quick. When I get the chest pressure or throat constriction, usually within minutes I get a bit of relief and I take another dose 15min later and usually one more 15-30 after that. Now, taking a general remedy with the thought of stopping all of the vaxx side effects we are having, like with modern medicine, one remedy is not going to cure all for them all within a day.

ReplyQuote
(@arica30)

@plandistry Thank you. Yes the trace minerals are definitely important. That's why I went back to drinking celery juice every morning...for that and its other benefits for viruses, toxins, ph, liver, vertigo, etc etc. 

Celery Juice Benefits

Also, another short 10 benefits of celery juice

I also do take a strong liquid B-complex, Proteolytic enzymes & 50 Billion probiotic daily. Funny how things that help suddenly disappear from the shelves/online huh? I'll look into a few of the other things you mentioned. Thank you again!

ReplyQuote
M
 M
(@windsor)

@meljg Many of us have symptoms that change, so this seems to be a thing with whatever if going on with us. Also, flare up (so the symptoms lessen and return on and off) Even after 6 months mine still change. They are getting better but they aren't always what I would expect. 

Inasweatermood, KitKat, Inasweatermood and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @kimausti

@lmkk I would love to form a video chat group. I think it will help us find solutions. 

I believe there is already a zoom group that has been set up by someone on this forum and several members here are participants. Im Not sure how it works as we are all in different times zones. I will see if I can pull up the link for the zoom  group for you. 👍

Inasweatermood, M, Arica30 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rainyday

Does anyone know what my options are for taking time off of work to recover without going completely without income?

My supervisor recently put me in a position upstairs (I normally work on the first floor) and I. Am. Exhausted. I am having to go from downstairs to upstairs multiple times per day, and even after using the elevator, I am completely wiped out. I can't do this anymore. I can't. I've held on for the past three months, but this has pushed me over the edge. 

I'm trying to figure how I could take time off - perhaps six to eight weeks - to recover. But I live paycheck to paycheck and I'm the only earning member of my household, so I'm worried I have no options. 

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm pretty desperate at this point. 

Are you in the UK? If so maybe contact Citizens Advice Bureau as they are good for helping with work related issues. Even if you are abroad maybe have a quick Google and see what ideas a quick search can pull up for you. Good luck.

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rainyday

Does anyone know what my options are for taking time off of work to recover without going completely without income?

My supervisor recently put me in a position upstairs (I normally work on the first floor) and I. Am. Exhausted. I am having to go from downstairs to upstairs multiple times per day, and even after using the elevator, I am completely wiped out. I can't do this anymore. I can't. I've held on for the past three months, but this has pushed me over the edge. 

I'm trying to figure how I could take time off - perhaps six to eight weeks - to recover. But I live paycheck to paycheck and I'm the only earning member of my household, so I'm worried I have no options. 

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm pretty desperate at this point. 

Are you in the UK? If so maybe contact Citizens Advice Bureau as they are good for helping with work related issues. Even if you are abroad maybe have a quick Google and see what ideas a quick search can pull up for you. Good luck.

Jo England, Rainyday, Jo England and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

For anyone in the UK who needs to stock up on their vitamins and health stuff I just wanted to let you all know that Holland and Barrett have currently got their buy one get one for 1p sale on! Might be worth taking advantage of the discounts right now as vitamins are not cheap!

Arica30 and Arica30 reacted
ReplyQuote
 Lena
(@yjjy)

Hi

For anyone dealing with these vaccine symptoms and who caught covid/omicron , can you let me know what your symptoms were and how severe or long they lasted. I am freaked out and anxious about the thought of contracting covid while dealing with this. I also live alone which makes things scarier. Apparently I have really low white blood cells too, so not sure how my body will react. I woke up with a sore throat and elevated fatigue this morning . Not sure if it's my anxiety/acid reflux , or if it is actually covid. 

Thank you!!

KitKat, Arica30, DrL and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@mina I try Prevacid but many side effects with it. Also Pepcid give me bad headaches. I'm not able to stop losing weight 

Try taking a probiotic.  They help with gut issues...also, beef bone broth works...you can purchase at Wal*Mart...you need to work on getting your GI issues squared away...

Mina and Mina reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cantfindausername776)

@abby6 hi ! Also feeling pains in my arms and extreme fatigue . If anyone has any tips or done something to make the pain better … 

it’s weird sometimes radiates to my fingers too , this is a new symptom since I’ve had like 10 others that seem a little better but now this weird pain has arrived 

ugh so sick of this

M and M reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@arica30

Homeopathic remedy Ledum in water daily since onset for vaccine reaction

Homeopathic remedy Cina/China for tinnitus

Question - Did you take the above together and for how long?  Are you still taking them?  I would like to try them as well as the activated charcoal...also, will start drinking the celery juice...I am pretty much taking everything you are with the exception of the charcoal and

Chlorella 1000

Spirulina 

ReplyQuote
Page 890 / 1151