Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@kvgarcia)

Hi everyone! Reporting back at the 5 month mark after symptoms started. I am recovering!

I started experiencing what I call “windows of normalcy,” small time periods where I felt normal, at the 3.5 month mark and that expanded as time went by.

I am able to work normally on most days. I focused on resting, meditating 3x a day (with the Silva meditation system), practicing yoga, and taking plenty of supplements. I also went on short walks 10-15 min 3x a day. Time was the biggest factor.

I take fish oil, vitamin B, C, D, turmeric, cinnamon, garlic, and histaquel (with quercetin). 

This experience has shown me what is truly important in life — health, family, and spirituality. 

Needless to say, I won’t be taking any kind of vaccine for the rest of my life. I will be prioritizing my health instead. This was a wake up call. 

I have you all in my healing thoughts. Thank you for getting me through this experience. You are not alone!

Pearl444, Moni, Nick P and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

@medee 

My opinion is that, in your case, supplements or medications are absolutely necessary because your manifestations are so severe. I think that the anti-inflammatory diet alone, at this moment, is not enough.

Rhythm disorders are among the few things that can be found, concrete, by doctors, they are objective elements, no one could deny them.

There is a good chance that they will be recorded on the ECG, if you have the opportunity, through health insurance, to perform an EKG while you feel palpitations. It would be even better to perform a real-time store ECG data for 24 hours (monitoring).

Also, laboratory testing of troponin during these pains and rhythm disorders can be positive (although it is not a heart attack, obviously, but another heart condition).

The big difference in pulse from the horizontal to the vertical position, it is also an objective element for doctors.

Beta-blockers certainly reduce tachycardia, would make the situation more bearable. It is not a treatment of the cause, it is only a treatment of the effects, of the symptoms, but, personally, I think it is better to take them, when the personal suffering is like that.

Also, treating pain with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, novaminsulphone or paracetamol does not solve the cause, but can alleviate the pain.

Of course, only you know what you can get in your country.

Personally, I think you could consider treatment with ivermectin (FLCCC protocol), which is known to be found in India.

A naturopathic treatment that is also very effective anti-inflammatory and painkiller is the treatment with bee venom. A beekeeper can offer you bees at minimum prices. You would need 2-3 bees every 2-3 days. Of course, the biggest concern is not to be allergic, the ideal is the administration with antihistamines and a pen with adrenaline for subcutaneous administration, in case of allergy. Ideally, this should also be a supervised therapy.

There are many movies on the internet about how to apply, it’s very easy.

Personally, I have been following this therapy for more than 5 months, to treat Lyme. It helped me a lot. It only hurts a little at the time of the sting. I took antihistamines because bee stings cause itching.

Please consider that I just want to help. I can't be sure that these remedies can help. All I can say is that something is worth trying.

I wish you could somehow find an improvement!

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

I had a thought this morning: We should all post what has helped us feel better, if only marginally, to help those who are new to this - and to give each other ideas. 

Here is what has helped me: 

Quercetin/Bromelain - I use this every day and have since the beginning. By far, it has provided the greatest relief from head pressure. I've used Vital Nutrients and Now brands, but I prefer the Now brand, as it's cheaper and works the same (if not better.) I take at least four capsules daily. I've found that taking two at a time on an empty stomach is the most effective. It takes approximately 30 minutes to take effect. 

Flonase - In desperation, I used this when I felt an episode of extreme head pressure and brain fog coming on. To my surprise, it worked! Since then, I use two sprays in each nostril as needed (only once in a 24-hour period) and it provides relief every time. It takes approximately 15 minutes to take effect. 

Xyzal - This also provides effective relief from head pressure. However, it makes me tired and groggy the next day, so I only use this when I need additional help with head pressure - and I only take half a dose. I use the children's liquid for that purpose. It takes approximately 15 minutes to take effect. 

I also take a women's multivitamin; CoQ10; Resveratrol; a Glutathione, Cysteine, and Vitamin C supplement; and Vitamin D3.

As for my diet:

I start my day with SpiruTein, which has many vitamins, amino acids, and spirulina. I mix in a frozen banana and two tablespoons of flax seed with this. Throughout the day, I snack on protein bars (my favorite is the "Perfect Bar", found at grocery stores in refrigerated sections, because it has a super-food powder mixed in.) I LOVE pineapple juice for it's anti-inflammatory properties and taste, so I'll often drink one or two of these daily. For dinner, I try to eat things such as rice with beans, buddha bowls, or healthy soups (I made a "super green" soup the other evening that was delicious!) I've cut almost all dairy out of my diet and have noticed improvements. For whatever reason, I have become sensitive to some foods, so I've been trying to nail down which ones are causing me to flare. This has been challenging. 

This is what has helped me so far, and I hope it might help you, too. However, I am still trying to recover, and I'm always looking for suggestions as to what could help. I'm looking forward to hearing what has helped others! 

DrL, KitKat, Dee and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kvgarcia)

Posted by: @kvgarcia

Hi everyone! Reporting back at the 5 month mark after symptoms started. I am recovering!

I started experiencing what I call “windows of normalcy,” small time periods where I felt normal, at the 3.5 month mark and that expanded as time went by.

I am able to work normally on most days. I focused on resting, meditating 3x a day (with the Silva meditation system), practicing yoga, and taking plenty of supplements. I also went on short walks 10-15 min 3x a day. Time was the biggest factor.

I take fish oil, vitamin B, C, D, turmeric, cinnamon, garlic, and histaquel (with quercetin). 

This experience has shown me what is truly important in life — health, family, and spirituality. 

Needless to say, I won’t be taking any kind of vaccine for the rest of my life. I will be prioritizing my health instead. This was a wake up call. 

I have you all in my healing thoughts. Thank you for getting me through this experience. You are not alone!

I should add that I halved my intake of mirtazapine since my last post. I now take 1/4 of a 7.5 mg pill at night, less than 2 mg. I plan on taking this until my symptoms are completely gone, for good measure.

I was prescribed beta blockers and steroids, and did not take either. I am recovering without them. 

I also sought the help of a homeopath who gives me a tincture (no idea what’s in it). The point is to live life without medication. 

Again, signing off sending everyone healing thoughts.

DrL, KitKat, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Barb
 Barb
(@barb-larue7gmail-com)
Very Active Member

@larag I'm scared because it's been 6 months or more since I've had vertigo. I had my second shot last spring (Pfizer)

Let us know if you've recovered yet! Hope so. 

I pray we all recover from the nightmare of vestibular issues!

Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rainyday

I had a thought this morning: We should all post what has helped us feel better, if only marginally, to help those who are new to this - and to give each other ideas. 

Quercetin/Bromelain - I use this every day and have since the beginning. By far, it has provided the greatest relief from head pressure. I've used Vital Nutrients and Now brands, but I prefer the Now brand, as it's cheaper and works the same (if not better.) I take at least four capsules daily. I've found that taking two at a time on an empty stomach is the most effective. It takes approximately 30 minutes to take effect. 

Flonase - In desperation, I used this when I felt an episode of extreme head pressure and brain fog coming on. To my surprise, it worked! Since then, I use two sprays in each nostril as needed (only once in a 24-hour period) and it provides relief every time. It takes approximately 15 minutes to take effect. 

Xyzal - This also provides effective relief from head pressure. However, it makes me tired and groggy the next day, so I only use this when I need additional help with head pressure - and I only take half a dose. I use the children's liquid for that purpose. It takes approximately 15 minutes to take effect. 

I also take a women's multivitamin; CoQ10; Resveratrol; a Glutathione, Cysteine, and Vitamin C supplement; and Vitamin D3.

As for my diet:

I start my day with SpiruTein, which has many vitamins, amino acids, and spirulina. I mix in a frozen banana and two tablespoons of flax seed with this. Throughout the day, I snack on protein bars (my favorite is the "Perfect Bar", found at grocery stores in refrigerated sections, because it has a super-food powder mixed in.) I LOVE pineapple juice for it's anti-inflammatory properties and taste, so I'll often drink one or two of these daily. For dinner, I try to eat things such as rice with beans, buddha bowls, or healthy soups (I made a "super green" soup the other evening that was delicious!) I've cut almost all dairy out of my diet and have noticed improvements. For whatever reason, I have become sensitive to some foods, so I've been trying to nail down which ones are causing me to flare. This has been challenging. 

This is what has helped me so far, and I hope it might help you, too. However, I am still trying to recover, and I'm always looking for suggestions as to what could help. I'm looking forward to hearing what has helped others!

This is a great idea; however, it'd be great if we could also add the symptoms we currently have and what we've for now recovered from.

This'll give some idea of who's taking what supplements corresponding to their symptoms and also give hope on what symptoms one can hope to get rid of someday!

Barb, Selvam, Rainyday and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee
Posted by: @rainyday

As for my diet:

This is a great idea; however, it'd be great if we could also add the symptoms we currently have and what we've for now recovered from.

This'll give some idea of who's taking what supplements corresponding to their symptoms and also give hope on what symptoms one can hope to get rid of someday!

The worst symptom for me is head pressure and the resulting brain fog. I will experience a wave of sudden and (at times severe) pressure at the back of my head. I assume this results from inflammation and/or swelling within the brain. My understanding is that antihistamines (like Flonase and Xyzal) provide relief due to their ability to suppress an overactive immune system and reduce the subsequent inflammation. 

I also struggle with weakness and fatigue that keeps me from being able to partake in any physical activity - even walking - for more than ten or fifteen minutes at a time. I haven't found anything that has helped with this.

I have a host of other symptoms as well - such as "warm" spots on my legs, food sensitivities, blood sugar issues, irregular menstrual cycles, dehydration, etc. - but the head pressure is the symptom I focus the most on. 

Hope that helps! 

Barb, Dee, Selvam and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @plandistry
Posted by: @lmkk
Posted by: @plandistry

Also quick poll.. Anyone worse today than usual?

I'm in the UK and I have felt more drained today. (And I bet I can guess what you are thinking which prompted your question!) 😉

I just thought you might be interested to know that rather strangely the last few days I have become very static. My hair makes a very loud crackling noise, keeps standing up on end and I keep getting little shocks when I touch stuff. I will point out I have changed absolutely nothing in my diet or changed my daily routine so I find this a very peculiar phenomenon. I'm a stay at home mum currently battling Pfizer jab side effects and lately I haven't left the house apart from to do the school run. Utterly bizarre.

This is interesting and very curious you mention this because it is precisely something I have been studying and is a theory I have regarding post-jab impacts...

We notice this with my wife. Some days she becomes so static that she shocks everything. One of my theories I am working on is that the vaccine may be related to turning the body into more of a positive ion generator. We've been doing some experiments around here because I am already somewhat of an expert on positive/negative ions and hydroxyls. The body in a more pH balanced state seems to also have a more negative ionic slant. Man-made things are almost always positive ion generators, while nature is almost always negative ions. A waterfall, river, forest, beach, are all RICH in negative ions and this is very very healthy for humans.

Many diseases/toxins, etc, have a positive ion charge. Zeolite Clinoptilolite carries a negative ion charge, which is why it binds and cleans out positive ion pathogens in the human body. So that is another substance we're experimenting with. However I would caution - you may want to order from a company that ships it in an EMF-Proof bag. Almost everything appears to be contaminated with EMF in transit now that has an unknown but potentially attenuating effect on the performance/benefits of virtually everything.

We're also experimenting with negative ion generators. Wein makes a particularly effective unit that covers an entire room. So we're testing keeping a room saturated with healthy negative ions. This also has the added benefit of increasing oxygen uptake in the body. Keeping humidity up in a location also helps increase negative ions. Some people like boiling water for a 30 minutes a day each morning to keep the negative ions higher in the home.

One day my wife had some really odd post-jab side effects and she touched the negative ion generator and the area where the strange symptoms were she felt an electrical shock, and the symptoms completely abated. I don't have anything conclusive to add to any of this as it is an ongoing experiment we're conducting here. But I feel we're starting to get more answers than questions...

Interesting to know that I'm not the only one suffering with static recently. Have you read the book The Ion Effect by Fred Soyka, it's a fascinating book.

I use authentic Himalayan salt lamps in my bedroom to balance the ions in the air.

I do keep a lot of crystals around the house for decorative purposes and I have heard that they can be good for absorbing bad frequencies. Not sure if I believe in all that but many people swear by the healing properties of sleeping with crystals under their pillow.

I also use a Vicks humidifier machine a couple of times a week with a couple of drops of lavender oil or frankincense oil in to purify the air I find it's very calming on the nerves and creates a calming state of mind.

You sound like someone who is very open minded about the effects the jabs have been having on the human body. Without wanting to sound like a crazy person have you ever heard the stories of some people who believed they had become mildly magnetic after their jabs? Media were quick to ridicule and shut them down but now knowing what I know since my jab it does not sound beyond impossible to me anymore!

Barb, Rainyday, Cary L and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@djmatera)
Very Active Member

Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted on here.  I have been on the mend, and was waiting until I was 100%, 100% of the time (let's call this the 100/100 club), to post some positive news.  Unfortunately, I can't say I'm in the 100/100 club yet, but I am doing much, much better.  I got my 2nd (and last) Pfizer jab on 5/21/21.  It took 3.5 months to start feeling some gains.  Some days I am 100%.  Some days I am 85-90%.  And some days are anywhere in between.  I am working again, driving, drinking wine occasionally, and going on runs again.  I am still taking Propranolol and Clonazepam for my vestibular migraine, and I think over the next several months I am going to be able to ween off and bee in the 100/100 club.  Hopefully this gives you all some good news.

Below is an e-mail that I've sent to a few members who have reached out to me, detailing what I have done to get myself to this point.  I think it's best to post it here for all of you.  It has clickable links to some of the supplements/herbs I've bought.  Perhaps some of it will help some of you.  Even if one person finds relief from any of this, it's a win.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me.  And stay positive.  I do not follow the forum daily, so please don't be offended if I don't respond right away.

---

Hi there!

Don't let this get you down.  There was a point that I was so debilitated, I started having suicidal thoughts.  And I love my life - I have an amazing job, the best friends, and the most amazing wife (and recently a newborn daughter).  Never in a million years did I think I would have such a dark mindset.  I also never thought I would try eastern medicine, but strange times call for outside-of-the-box thinking.  I know what you are feeling and you cannot let it get to you.  Find something - anything - that can distract you.  For me - I love playing video games, but the dizziness was so overpowering and the fatigue was so crippling that I couldn't play at all, so instead I distracted myself by watching someone on Twitch.tv who streams himself playing video games.  Seems silly but it helped to save my life from a mental perspective.  Like I said in my post, now I'm definitely doing better.  In fact, I woke up today feeling 100%, which was awesome.  At the moment, I'm like 95%...so it fluctuates.  I truly think that another 3-6 months and I'll be back to 100% all day, every day.  To give you an idea of how long it took me to get to this point, I took the 2nd Pfizer shot on 5/21/21.  And I would classify myself as a fairly healthy individual, but this illness has caused me to take "health" to the extreme (as you'll see below).

Let’s start off with what did not work for me.

1. Ivermectin/fluvoxamine: it may work for some, but it definitely did not work for me.  In fact I found myself getting worse when taking it.  I ended up in the hospital for 3 days during the beginning of August because I thought I was developing Guillain Barré Syndrome (although not officially diagnosed with it, I’m still convinced I had a very mild case of it) as I started having extreme pins/needles in my legs, and difficulties coordinating/walking (I would tell myself to walk, but couldn’t; my brain wouldn't listen to what I wanted to do).  I am not sure if this was vaccine related or Ivermectin related, but it did happen shortly after I started taking the Ivermectin.
  2. Fish oil: this only made things worse for me.  Strong episode of dizziness after taking it.  Although I think I took an expired batch (oops).

What worked temporarily.

1. Prednisone: I got some temporary relief from a prednisone taper, but once I tapered off of it, symptoms returned in full force.

What has worked, and for what.  For the record, I can't stand taking a gajillion supplements every day.  I've always taken a multivitamin, and that's pretty much it.  But the time spent consuming/doing all of the following beats feeling completely disabled.  You’ll find that I threw the entire kitchen sink at this…I figured something was going to work, right?  Lol.  Also you’ll notice that besides the Zoloft, Propranolol and Clonazepam, everything else is supplements and herbs.  I was uncomfortable “overdoing it” with the supplements and herbs, but at about week 12 into this hell I decided I had nothing else to lose, so I started taking everything.  And I must say I am glad I did, because I was so bad, I was on short term disability and had to temporarily leave my job (which like I said, I love my job), and now I feel like I am having near normal days again; it's fairly easy to get through my work day, and I am able to get stuff done around the house, drive, etc. with little issue.  I feel like I’ve been climbing a mountain, and I am finally near or at the summit, and the next step is going downhill, which is obviously much easier.

I put these in order of what I perceive to be most to least important and highlighted my top 1-3 for each (so if you’re reading this and you’re like “there’s no way I can just start taking all of this,” then at least be open to the emphasized ones.  I guess I’ll throw in a disclaimer here lol.  Keep in mind this is not medical advice and is strictly my opinion on what was most important to least important for me, although something within these lists could be towards the bottom and be doing me a greater benefit than I realize.  Hopefully you'll find something within this message that helps you as well.  I also tried to provide links for stuff that you're probably thinking "what the heck is that?" and was completely foreign to me as well prior to this whole ordeal.

Dizziness:

1. Propranolol (60 mg 1x/day) and Clonazepam (0.25mg, 2x/day).  These are low dosages.  The day I took my first Propranolol dosage, I felt 80% better.  It was like a light switch.  This was my greatest victory over the past 6 months.
  2. Vestibular physical therapy.  I found a great physical therapist during my hospital stay (he was unfortunately the only “doctor” at the hospital that would listen to me and believed I had a vaccine injury).
  3. Acupuncture.  Never in my life did I ever think I would try acupuncture, but these are totally uncharted waters.  It’s not a miracle cure, but it provides some minor relief.  Every little bit helps.
  4. Gingko biloba (I have liquid form – I put 1 serving in my water when taking all my pills).

Muscle Spasms/Nervous System Issues:

1. Magnesium Glycinate (1 serving/2x day).  However, this can cause loose bowel movements so keep an eye out on that, and scale back to once a day if needed.
  2. Myelin Sheath supplement (1 serving/2x day).  Research myeline sheath – there are supplements out there to repair damaged myeline sheath (the coating around nerves).  The capsules I have are directly from my herbalist (see below) so unfortunately I don't have a link for this one.
  3. Lion’s Mane Mushroom (1 serving/2x day).  You can try capsule form (I did for a while), but I've switched to powdered form as I think you get more out of it (however the powder version tastes bad - I throw it in a fruit smoothie to mask the taste).
  4. Again…acupuncture.  They can do electro-acupuncture (they send a very slight current into certain nerves, which I have found to be very helpful).
  5. Taurine (1 serving/day).

Fatigue:

1. Niacin (1000 mg) + melatonin (30 mg).  Or, if you don't want to take melatonin, you can take butyrate, two capsules in the morning, one at night  Both the butyrate or melatonin should be taken about 30 minutes prior to the niacin.  I take them 2x-3x/day.  You have to start off low on the niacin though (think 100-250 mg the first few times around) and work your way up – it can (and most likely will) cause a “flushing” effect (which lasts about 1-2 hours).  It’s like a sunburn feeling, just not as intense – weirdly, I kind of like it.  Don’t get a flush free kind, it won’t do you much good.  You may want to work up on the melatonin too, since it’s definitely a higher dose than normal.  I originally had both the niacin and melatonin in pill form, but then switched to buying from purebulk.com in powdered form.  You’ll need a small scale to measure milligrams which you can purchase on that site as well for the melatonin.  Don’t get melatonin w/ L-Theanine or you’ll be sleeping all the time lol.  Don't eat apples before you take the niacin, or it will counteract the flush.
  2. NAC (1-2 servings, 1-2x day).  I try to do 1200mg (which is 2 servings) which works well with the 1000 mg of Niacin.
  3. B-complex (1 serving/day) or a multivitamin.  I alternate.
  4. CoQ10 (1 serving/day).
  5. Alpha Lipoic Acid (1 serving/day).
  6. Selenium (1 serving/day).
  7. Zinc (1 serving/day).
  8. Vitamin D3 (1 serving/day).
  9. Vitamin C.
  10. Again…acupuncture.  And chiropractic care.  I get both of mine done at the same place.
  11. Physical therapy.
  12. Glutathione (liposomal form): I took this early on and found it gave a little energy boost, and it’s definitely great for your body, but not the magic supplement for me unfortunately.
  13. Epsom salt baths.  Definitely not needed, but feels great lol. 

Anxiety/Depression:

1. Phytocalm.  If you need help with anxiety through this, and want to go the non-rx route, this is the way to go.
  2. I took Zoloft (Sertraline) for a while (mid August until mid October).  It’s an anti-depressant/SSRI.  I’ve never had depression issues or anxiety in the past, but this whole situation just threw me upside down.  It definitely helped – like I said earlier, I was having some dark thoughts for a few weeks there.
  3. Psychologist/social worker.  Again, I would have bet my whole life savings that I would never have needed to seek help from one of these specialties before the shot.  I had 2 sessions (more than enough for me – I was forced (well, strongly pushed) by my aunt who works in the industry and was (wrongly) convinced that this was 100% anxiety and nothing else), and they are definitely not needed by any means.  But it was extremely satisfying to be able to just vent to someone who was unbiased and bash all of the doctors, people/”friends” on Facebook, experts, and even some family members who just kept telling me that I am crazy and that this is all anxiety driven.  My response has continuously been “I didn’t have anxiety for 34 years before the COVID shot, and you think my symptoms are all of a sudden a coincidence chalked up to anxiety now?  However, yes, of course I have anxiety at this moment in time – because I feel like I am dying, and no one is helping me!”  Lol.

Cardiovascular Issues/Myocarditis:

1. Hawthorn berry capsules.  Although this is what I am currently using, the herbalist that I am seeing (see below) originally started me out with hawthorn berries from a company called Guang Ci Tang.  I was taking 7 pills/2x a day from the Guang Ci Tang version; I am taking 1 pill/day from the batch in the first link above.
  2. Niacin (back to niacin – it has a ton of cardiovascular benefits).

Headaches:

1. Glucosamine.  I just started getting headaches about a month ago after I weened off of the Zoloft.  Perhaps the Zoloft was keeping them at bay.  But I don't want to be on an anti depressant long term.  I had a bottle of glucosamine I bought back in 2020 as my knees were always hurting because I run (or ran, before this all happened) daily; I decided to just start taking them again because, well, why not...and the next day I had a significant reduction in my headaches.  Could be a coincidence, but I am going to say that the glucosamine is for whatever reason helping my headaches.
  2. Vertigone.  I’m not certain on whether or not this helped the dizziness, but it does seem to be helping my headaches.

Overall Maintenance: most days of the week I make myself a fruit smoothie in the morning.  I'll take

and I blend it all together.  I take all my pills with it.  It's great for cardiovascular health, too, and tastes amazing.  However, it is high in sugar.  An unfortunate tradeoff.

Doctors that did nothing for me.  My two year old niece would make a better doctor than those in the following list:

1. My PCP.
  2. Cardiologist.
  3. Neurologist.
  4. Musculo-skelatal doctor.
  5. Dr. Syed Haider – he’s like impossible to get a hold of, and like I said the Ivermectin/Fluvoxamine did nothing.
  6. Another FLCCC doctor.
  7. Every doctor in the ER/ED at the hospital, including the general practitioner, and another neurologist.  Surprisingly, they sent me a psychiatrist as well hoping that she would classify me as a nut job, who turned around and told the other doctors that, in her opinion, I do have a true vaccine injury, and that they are all wrong.  That was a huge ego boost lol.

Here are the “good” doctors I consulted.  The sad part is, only one of these doctors is a true MD/DO and practices western medicine.  I feel like western medicine is failing us all who have had vaccine injuries.

1. Dr. Michael Teixido (ENT & Allergy of Delaware).  He’s an ENT/otolaryngologist.  In person appointments only, unfortunately, but this guy has people from around the world seeing him for dizziness and vestibular issues.  I’m just lucky enough to live near his office.  He diagnosed me with vestibular migraine, and while he’s not quick to blame the vaccine (he got the eye roll from me on that one), the diagnosis seems on point since the Propranolol/Clonazepam combo are working brilliantly.
  2. Dr. Dmitry Kats (PhD, or so he claims).  He’s an epidemiologist, so not an MD or DO, but his niacin/butyrate/melatonin protocol is in my opinion on point.  He’s done a ton of research into COVID as well as the vaccine, and how to bounce back from a vaccine injury.  You can schedule a phone appointment with him.  Or just read his protocol that he put together/posted on Facebook.  He's easy to find on Facebook, so check him out there.
  3. Dr. Alan Tillotson (Chrysalis Natural Medicine).  He’s a licensed herbalist and PhD – basically, an eastern medicine doctor.  He gave me the myelin sheath supplements and hawthorn berries (although you can buy both online).  Eastern medicine/herbs – another one of those things that I thought I would never consider.  But he and his son were honestly the most patient of all doctors/specialists I consulted and gave true thoughtfulness into what herbs to give me.  You can schedule a phone appointment with either of them and any herbs or supplements that they recommend they can mail to you or you can pick them up if you’re in the area.

I hope all of this information helps you.  Keep me posted on your progress, and don't hesitate to ask any follow up questions.

Barb, PoorKitty, Nick P and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@rainyday I have a host of other symptoms as well - such as "warm" spots on my legs, food sensitivities, blood sugar issues, irregular menstrual cycles, dehydration, etc. - but the head pressure is the symptom I focus the most on. 

What happens when you eat foods that you are sensitive to?  I am trying to figure out if I am now allergic to certain foods...

DrL, KitKat, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jessiekhri)

Posted by: @marisanna21

@jessiekhri Thank you for your kind words and your story! I am glad that you are better and am hopeful as well! Which supplements have you been taking, which perhaps have helped your symptoms? Thank you again!

Hi, I have taken quercetin in earliest mos for 2 weeks then stopped. then B12 for a week then stopped it too. Then maintain the c, d, e, zinc, magnesium, some collagen and juicing. But the vitamins, spec d and e, i take them 2-3/week or less, collagen 1-2x a week but in juice form. The rest are everyday along with my Juicings/healthy smoothies. Rest, time,PRAYERS and healthy food truly paid off. The Doctors had given me a lot of medicines, medicines to taper my side effects (neuro, cardio, for vertigo, and i forgot the others). Its like a box of medicines in total, but I only took the anti-histamine, tried the vertigo meds 1s then thats it and some pain relievers for my period. Im glad i didnt take them, since my tests/visits are normal. I will continue to monitor and get check if ever, however my priority is to rest more, eat better, not to overthink and to stay healthy. 

Barb, Justagirl14!!, Barb and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marisanna21)

@gingerjones I am having the same issues!

I get itchy in the face and at this point, I don't even know what I am allergic to so it is hard for me to find nutritious things to eat because I used to not have any allergic reactions to anything!

Now, I have a panic attack before forcing myself to eat something that I haven't eating since the vax.

Curious what you guys are seeing and the reactions.

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marisanna21)

@jessiekhri Thank you! I am glad that you are staying so positive!

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @floryeo
Posted by: @beat19

@markm90 

YES! Though I had my first 2 Pfizer vaccines with minimal, negligible, side effects.. I just received my 3rd Booster and the day after started get flashes in the left corner of my left eye! The next day it started in the right corner of my right eye. Today's the 3rd day and now seeing a couple floaters while also seeing the flashes in both eyes, along with pressure and tenderness! Today I've been looking all over the net for info on whether to go to th ER like a vision and eye center website said for someone who normally has a sudden onset of flashers. It says that it can be a serious sign of a tear or bleeding inside eye & to for urgent assistance.. doesn't mention anything about the vaccine. There was another "official" website stating that some people are afraid to get the vaccine because of claims that it causes eye problems  & there's no proof of ocular side effects from the vaccine.. I call BS because look at us! I think I'm going to the ER either way! What happened with you?

I like so many others on here have had tons of eye issues on here. Just use the search button and put in vision or eyes and all the posts mentioning eyes will come up. 

I have experienced the flashes of light too. Was worried about glaucoma or detached retina. Had two eye exams and two OCT scans and eyes are all good. This leads me to believe my problems are caused my nerves in my brain misfiring due to inflammation.

I have recently seen some improvement but since my vaccine eye issues I have experienced include;

Black flashes of light.

Visual snow.

Eyes tender to touch eye when washing face/removing make up.

Sharp stabbing pain in back of eye.

Flashes of white/purple/blue dots.

Blurry blind spots in vision (occular migraine?).

Haloes of rainbows around stuff especially lights.

After images.

Mild double vision.

Thick grey floaters.

Blurred vision.

Sections of my sight shakin/wobbling (nystagmus?)

Peripheral vision seemed to dance and distort at times. 

Vision sometimes had a red or turquoise tint to it.

Dry eyes.

Conjunctivitis.

Feeling like an eyelash or grit under my eye lids.

Lots of headaches during this time too.

Hi Kit, did any of the eye sympyoms went away?

Alot of my eye problems have improved. Still have some lingering symptoms such as visual snow, flashing lights and floaters but I feel much improved since three months ago.

Barb, DrL, Barb and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 NAnt
(@nant)

Posted by: @jess7

Hi guys, I’ve had vision issues after the first dose of Pfizer for 3 months now. I just wanted to share some information that could help other people if you’ve got similar vision issues to mine. It was an onset and my vision felt misaligned and just not right at all (still does) It wasn’t until I recently saw an optometrist this week that specialises beyond normal optometry that I found out I have ‘Convergence Excess’. So I’ve still got 20/20 vision but have problems converging my eyes properly (I’m over converging them) which creates a misalignment and results in blurred vision. It’s near and far for me, but close work is worse especially using a computer. The treatment options are syntonics, prism glasses and vision therapy. I am currently doing syntonics and feel like it has improved my distance vision a bit. Next steps is trying prisms and then start vision therapy next year and I can keep you all updated with how it goes. Here is more about convergence excess - hope everyone is hanging in there! https://focusvisiontherapycenter.com/vision-therapy-glossary-a-z/convergence-excess/

@jess7, I have also just seen a Behavioural Optometrist, who has found out that I have Convergence Insufficiency, with my ability to focus being only on 25%. He has suggested doing the Pencil Push-up exercises, but I have read online that Vision Therapy is more efficient in eliminating the symptoms. Have you started your vision therapy yet? If so, how is it going so far?

ReplyQuote
Page 904 / 1151