17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

@medee 

I understand that only one antidepressant tablet was taken, did I understand well?

I would say that it is true that many antidepressants can affect some aspects of the heart (some stand out at ECG), but, personally, I doubt that only one tablet could have triggered the heart symptoms you are suffering from. This is my opinion.

Because there was only one tablet and because when there are side effects to the drugs, they can often disappear completely when the drug is stopped.

And, most important, unfortunately, the heart side effects of the vax are numerous, it is possible that it is a part in the global damage, which has caused you, please reflect.

The subjective impression is very strong, I understand, if you still believe that the pill was the cause.

But at the same time, I would like to point out, once again, the constantly changing and, unfortunately, evolutionary character of some of the symptoms.

Therefore, whatever the truth, about the reason for the occurrence of cardiac manifestations, for the future, if you decide to use different remedies, it is good to think about the fact that the natural evolution of the symptoms (changing, sometimes evolutionary) will overlap with the effect of these remedies and all the factors that influence, for better or worse, these symptoms.

Therefore, do not rush to consider, after a very short evaluation, a certain remedy, as useful or, on the contrary, harmful.

That's why I wrote in a previous post about troponin. In a medical article on cardiac adverse reactions in vax, the investigations were presented that were found to be altered, of all the cardiac investigations (various laboratory tests, ultrasound, x-ray, MRI, etc.), the most common was troponin found modified.

It is good to know this, because if doctors do not find modified elements, they will tend to consider that a heart probleme is excluded and to say that the manifestations are, for example, in young people, of mental cause.

That's what I think happened when the antidepressant was prescribed to you, it was considered a mental cause of the symptoms. 

As I said, if you can, check your heart rate with a pulse oximeter frequently.

If you have chest pain, it is good to know that heart tests (as troponin) and ECG are more likely to indicate something if they are performed when there is pain (and maybe this happens more in the evening or at night, when it is not easy to go to the doctor).

Of course, also, the control of blood pressure, lying down and then in orthostatism, to look for orthostatic hypotension (as already mentioned a short time ago), it is also, a possible sign, in addition to POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome).

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lmkk
Posted by: @medee
Posted by: @jaydev55

@lmkk hi kitkat did you take anything or did they just get better with time?  I went to the eye doctor and he told me the spot in my vision is CSR. I guess it’s caused by stress and goes away on its own in time (months).

I've been taking a daily multivitamin, turmeric, pineapple juice, and eating anti inflammatory for the last few months. I have taken nothing else apart from the occasional ibuprofen I prefer to let my body sort itself out naturally. My eye problems were worse when I had the headache and lasted a good couple of months before they started getting better around Xmas.

Do you have or had any neurological issues? Nerve pain, burning, sharp and stabbing pins n needles, muscle tremors anything of this sort?

Yes I experienced all that you have listed still ongoing at 6 months but not as strong as initially.

Wow! This gives me hope.

Did you do any tests for these?

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sunrise

@medee 

I understand that only one antidepressant tablet was taken, did I understand well?

I would say that it is true that many antidepressants can affect some aspects of the heart (some stand out at ECG), but, personally, I doubt that only one tablet could have triggered the heart symptoms you are suffering from. This is my opinion.

Because there was only one tablet and because when there are side effects to the drugs, they can often disappear completely when the drug is stopped.

And, most important, unfortunately, the heart side effects of the vax are numerous, it is possible that it is a part in the global damage, which has caused you, please reflect.

The subjective impression is very strong, I understand, if you still believe that the pill was the cause.

But at the same time, I would like to point out, once again, the constantly changing and, unfortunately, evolutionary character of some of the symptoms.

Therefore, whatever the truth, about the reason for the occurrence of cardiac manifestations, for the future, if you decide to use different remedies, it is good to think about the fact that the natural evolution of the symptoms (changing, sometimes evolutionary) will overlap with the effect of these remedies and all the factors that influence, for better or worse, these symptoms.

Therefore, do not rush to consider, after a very short evaluation, a certain remedy, as useful or, on the contrary, harmful.

That's why I wrote in a previous post about troponin. In a medical article on cardiac adverse reactions in vax, the investigations were presented that were found to be altered, of all the cardiac investigations (various laboratory tests, ultrasound, x-ray, MRI, etc.), the most common was troponin found modified.

It is good to know this, because if doctors do not find modified elements, they will tend to consider that a heart probleme is excluded and to say that the manifestations are, for example, in young people, of mental cause.

That's what I think happened when the antidepressant was prescribed to you, it was considered a mental cause of the symptoms. 

As I said, if you can, check your heart rate with a pulse oximeter frequently.

If you have chest pain, it is good to know that heart tests (as troponin) and ECG are more likely to indicate something if they are performed when there is pain (and maybe this happens more in the evening or at night, when it is not easy to go to the doctor).

Of course, also, the control of blood pressure, lying down and then in orthostatism, to look for orthostatic hypotension (as already mentioned a short time ago), it is also, a possible sign, in addition to POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome).

I have done all tests... all came back fine.

Also I know you say it isn't the tablet but once you put more shit into already messed up body, it'll tend to create a problem.

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jaydev55

@lmkk hi kitkat did you take anything or did they just get better with time?  I went to the eye doctor and he told me the spot in my vision is CSR. I guess it’s caused by stress and goes away on its own in time (months).

I've been taking a daily multivitamin, turmeric, pineapple juice, and eating anti inflammatory for the last few months. I have taken nothing else apart from the occasional ibuprofen I prefer to let my body sort itself out naturally. My eye problems were worse when I had the headache and lasted a good couple of months before they started getting better around Xmas.

Do you have or had any neurological issues? Nerve pain, burning, sharp and stabbing pins n needles, muscle tremors anything of this sort?

Yes I experienced all that you have listed still ongoing at 6 months but not as strong as initially.

Wow! This gives me hope.

Did you do any tests for these?

My doctor didn't feel it necessary to do any tests he said it would go away eventually it was just caused by inflammation.

Justagirl14!!, Dee, Justagirl14!! and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Has anyone done any tests for their stomach growling? Has this resolved for anyone?

Mine are just getting loud and hasn't subsided yet!

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

@medee 

You know that rheumatology is a branch devoted to the inflamatorii diseases of the joints, muscles, connective tissue all over the body. Among the most commonly used tests in the rheumatology is ANA, an autoantibody and is positive in certain rheumatic diseases, so it helps to diagnose them.

But in rheumatology tests, ANA is just one of the routine rheumatology investigations, so one of many. It is one of the many autoantibodies that can occur.

If you want to do this analysis, you should know that it is still too little, a more serious investigation in rheumatology means to perform more rheumatological tests (for example, a lot of inflammation tests, anti CCP, rheumatoid factor, etc.).

Given that you should do it on your own, I would like to say that it is more important to buy supplements and over-the-counter medications.

Of course, if the result of one of the above tests is positive, for doctors it is an aspect that they will consider.

For example, to follow a steroid cycle, which has helped many of those affected by vax, the doctors will agree to prescribe steroid, if you would like to try.

About the fact that inflammation tests are not positive for side effects in vax, even though it is obvious an inflammation in the body, it is because every test of inflammation is positive in certain types of inflammation and routine inflammation tests do not detect the type of inflammation that is associated with side effects in vax.

Dee, Rainyday, Dee and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elena1690)

@medee i have muscle pain 

ReplyQuote
(@elena1690)

@lmkk I have muscle tremor

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@plandistry

Not anymore. Once it was discovered that Clemastine has some interesting effects... It's safe, anti-viral, and restores myelin sheath someone bought up all of the generic producers in the USA and closed them down for 3 years. Then they re-opened them to manufacture it for Veterinarian Use Only.

So it's either Ebay or Overseas

So tell me, do you use Clemastine and have you experienced any unwanted side effects?  Do you think it is superior to benadryl, zyrtec or claritin?

ReplyQuote
M
 M
(@windsor)

@lmkk this happens to me as well but I feel like it's the inside tremors but in my head. Same thing but since its my head, my eyes feel it, so I see the trembles. Happens very rarely now and usually somewhere else out of place will tremble besides my hand and feet, like my torso at the same time. Hence, when my internal tremors are acting up. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@aishara)

Hi folks! Been on this forum for a while, and really appreciate the opportunity to read in so much detail about what everyone's been dealing with (It's a safe haven in a world that truly hasn't acknowledged what we're all going through here). I wish you all well and hope that you find some relief from these awful side effects. Has anyone had the booster shot yet? If so, what has the experience been like? What kind of symptoms have you been having? How long did they last? Did you switch your vaccine type? If so, how? Did this have any change in the side effects following?

For some context: I got 2 shots of the Pfizer in late May and late July last year, had 24/7 dizziness, rocking, swaying for 2-3 months post each of the vaccines. Extremely debilitating and scary, but it did eventually fade away. Still not at 100% though (I'm close to totally normal most days but it'll flare up from time to time).

ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

To figure out which tests might be useful, it could be worth e-mailing some of the scientists who are looking into post-vaccine reactions and long Covid (from the Science article that was posted here - link is below) to ask them what tests they might recommend getting. For example:

• Immunologist Akiko Iwasaki at Yale School of Medicine.
  • Cedars-Sinai Medical Center cardiologist Susan Cheng (and protein chemist Justyna Fert-Bober).
  • Harald Prüss, a neurologist at the German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DZNE) and the Charité University Hospital in Berlin.
  • Resia Pretorius, a physiologist at Stellenbosch University in South Africa (and her colleague Chantelle Venter).
  • Avindra Nath, clinical director at the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), and Farinaz Safavi, an NINDS neurologist.
  • William Murphy, an immunologist at the University of California, Davis.

https://www.science.org/content/article/rare-cases-coronavirus-vaccines-may-cause-long-covid-symptoms

Rainyday, KitKat, Rainyday and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sunrise

@medee 

You know that rheumatology is a branch devoted to the inflamatorii diseases of the joints, muscles, connective tissue all over the body. Among the most commonly used tests in the rheumatology is ANA, an autoantibody and is positive in certain rheumatic diseases, so it helps to diagnose them.

But in rheumatology tests, ANA is just one of the routine rheumatology investigations, so one of many. It is one of the many autoantibodies that can occur.

If you want to do this analysis, you should know that it is still too little, a more serious investigation in rheumatology means to perform more rheumatological tests (for example, a lot of inflammation tests, anti CCP, rheumatoid factor, etc.).

Given that you should do it on your own, I would like to say that it is more important to buy supplements and over-the-counter medications.

Of course, if the result of one of the above tests is positive, for doctors it is an aspect that they will consider.

For example, to follow a steroid cycle, which has helped many of those affected by vax, the doctors will agree to prescribe steroid, if you would like to try.

About the fact that inflammation tests are not positive for side effects in vax, even though it is obvious an inflammation in the body, it is because every test of inflammation is positive in certain types of inflammation and routine inflammation tests do not detect the type of inflammation that is associated with side effects in vax.

So how would people like us get answers?

Do you mean to say that these will subside on its own and we will not manifest any aort of disease whatsoever?

Have you been injured too by the vaxx?

ReplyQuote
(@bewellnstrong)

@emilija1 

yes, I have had hot flashes disrupt my sleep nightly since getting my Pfizer booster.  After the second dose of Moderna I had joint pain that moved from joint to joint.  It faded after 5 months and went away after the 6th month, basically when the immunity period wore off.  I also had kidney pain about 10 days after the second Moderna dose. Thankfully that passed.   

I'm wondering if the hot flashes will continue for the duration of this immunity period.  I had headaches the first week. I'm wondering if others are experiencing this?   

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ncoleston)

@nresearcher Hello, I see that you haven't listed the most important one here, in a list of very illustrious persons.  It is Dr Bruce Patterson, who has founded IncelDX and covidlonghaulers.com.  Check it out.

https://youtu.be/IvWPT3YA5uY

alia and alia reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 909 / 1151