Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

I’m sorry that you are having nightmares they are Horrible. 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @s-m-a

@medee 

Hello! I'm sorry it took me a few days to reply. 

I am feeling better than the first three and a half months for sure. Thank you for asking. Please let me know how you are feeling lately. 

I still get occasional migraines and one of them the other day did have me concerned because for a split second, I had some swaying dizziness about three or four times, but they never progressed to dizzy spells. Once you have been dizzy for months at a time though, you recognize the feeling, and I felt it, but luckily it did not relapse as it were. 

The migraines are not as severe either, but I never ever got them before I got Covid and never as severe as after the vaccine. 

That is new and doesn't seem to want to go away. I have had a migraine about a dozen times since I would consider my overall symptoms resolved. I can drive and work and everything like normal except for exercise. When I try, I get about 10 minutes into a half hour routine and I physically cannot go further. I was doing at least two routines a day before the vaccine. This is specific to the vaccine because I was only winded and fatigued once when I had Covid and exercised and it was before I realized I had it. Once I realized I had it and recovered, I was able to go back to exercise normally. Not so with the vaccine. It has been almost a year and I cannot get longer than 10 minutes. 

Along with the migraines, I have very bad ocular pain with occasional blurred vision. My eyes hurt. Really bad and behind them. I have been to an eye doctor and they could find nothing bad. I have reading glasses now, but when they act up, I can't see anything clearly until it stops and even a while after. I usually go to bed and wake up and my vision is clear again. My husband did get new floaters and he says they are still there. 

I have had a GI infection the last few weeks. It was cured with antibiotics but I have been in constant contact with folks with Covid and while I haven't tested positive, I wonder if that was what was wrong with my GI tract. I had an endoscopy and there was some erosion and inflammation in the blood vessels. The doctor put my on acid reducers twice a day and they are helping for that. I think it's all related to the vaccine though. It happened in September right after the dizzy spells stopped where my entire GI tract was inflamed and now again. Two abnormal CT scans showing inflammation and one ultrasound showing a spot on my liver, which the doctors do not seem to be concerned with. I am feeling better, but these infections are strange. I have had all the bloodwork, scans, etc. 

My bloodwork showed abnormal lymphocytes, along with target cells, burr cells, and tear drop cells in my red blood cell counts. At the time I had high WBC counts. This is was strange and I can't really explain it. I don't know if it is related to the vaccine, a random infection, or exposure to Covid. I can say that I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have been exposed to Covid, face to face, and have not tested positive since the vaccine. My husband has worked with people for 10 hour shifts right next to him that tested positive the next day, on at least three different occasions, and he has not tested positive. We are both relatively healthy. At least I was before the vaccine and the only bad thing that happened to him besides feeling like crud the next day was some new eye floaters. He has bad eye sight to begin with though. 

My palpations and numbness have become so very occasional that I can't even remember the last time. Maybe once a month for each. 

My brain fog has resolved. The frustration with not finding words or explaining things clearly is completely gone. As you can see, I am a wordy gal, and the brain fog was particularly devastating for me. All in all, a few things here and there, but if I had to rate it on a whole, I would say when the constant dizzy spells stopped three months and two weeks after the last shot, that was the point where things turned around for me. And I tried everything I could. Ivermectin did not seem to help. It may with the actual virus but not with the vaccine injury. Fluvoxamine did seem to help. Low dose and for a short time. I was taking it when the dizzy spells stopped, though it could have been that the symptoms just ran their course, but maybe it was the drug. I can't really be sure. The only symptom I really get with my head is the migraines, eye pain, itchy ears, and every once in a while, fullness in the nose, but not often. So when I say I am recovered, I am, but there are some things that still linger about. I know they are different, but they are so much more livable than the immediate reaction. I will not get a booster. Probably never get another vaccine ever again; definitely not a mRNA one. 

I know it's long. I just wanted to be detailed for you. Please let me know how you are when you get a chance. I think about all the folks on this forum and how much you all helped me when I was very much in the thick of it. Knowing that other people were going through this really is what I believe helped the anxiety which in turn, helped the healing. And knowing that you can recover from it, even when it seems like you won't. Have a blessed day. 

Good to know some symptoms have subsided. Well when you say GI issues, what exactly do you mean? What are the symptoms?

I get this huge loud sounds from my stomach like I have frogs inside. Mostly at night. 

I'm nowhere close to healing yet. Well, all the stupid and unnecessary medicines that I took since the onset of my symptoms have just led me to my grave. I'm certain, I would've been much better by now had I not taken amy mediation prescribed to me. But I didn't have a clue. Post a neurological tablet I was given, I developed crazy heart palps and in Jan developed chest tightness and some odd feeling where my chest area turns cold. This has happened twice till now. It was just one tablet I took that was given to me by a Neuro and then I stopped it but the palps have never gotten better.

All the symptoms I listed have all begun after meds that I took. Oct to Nov, I was still 70-80% already and then I made a huge mistake of visiting doctors.

Well there's no point crying over it anymore as I can't do anything about it. I have accepted this may ruin my life forever or I might get better someday. But I honestly don't have much patience in me now. All this is making me nuts.

Right now, I don't take anything apart from anti inflammatory diet and I sometimes just avoid eating as well.

There are a host of symptoms. Whatever I had had become quite mild in the 1st month itself but all these meds just made all symptoms comeback way stronger along with new symptoms popping up.

For starters, I just want my heart rate to get back to normal so that I can het proper sleep and carry on with mu day but rn ut really gets difficult with this. I can't work on days due to this. I'm worried, I may lose my job.

I'm glad your anxiety is under control. For me, most times, it gets difficult.

ReplyQuote
Barb
 Barb
(@barb-larue7gmail-com)
Very Active Member

@ichi I'm,very sorry to hear how much you've suffered.

How r u now? Hopefully better!

ReplyQuote
Barb
 Barb
(@barb-larue7gmail-com)
Very Active Member

@ichi i am so sorry for all the symptoms you have or hopefully once had ....hoping you have recovered?

ReplyQuote
(@mindfulmonk)

I am so gratefulI have found this site. I had my 2nd dose Pfyzer in December and within 12 hours had 24 hours of full blown flu symptoms, fever, headache, shivers, I honestly thought at one stage my head was going to explaode. I regreted having to take it. Since then I have (even as I sit here now typing) these constant waves of virtigo, like there is a slight earthquake and the room is moving, I have lost my appatite, feel slightly nausea and just feel fatigued and low mood. Something is just not right and it comes and goes in waves. I have been to my doctor twice, he says it is nothing after blood tests and examination. He will not associate it with the vaccine as here in Australia doctors are not allowed to say anything that is opposing the government narrative. I have swallen glands, which the doctor says is a typical response to infection and the body is responding to the vaccine which is what it is suppose to do. The thing that concerns me is that it is now 8 weeks December 17th 2021 to February 17th 2022 and the symptoms are still happening and in 4 weeks we are mandated to have a booster and I really don't want to but will lose my job and cannot go to restaurants and public places if i don't. I really feel trapped and so doa lot of people yet if we say anything we get bullied and scapegoated. When are the authorities going to start listening to real concerns and report this information. Thanks for the opportunity to express myself in a place where I feel safe to do so. 

Andy, DrL, Mina and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@garfybrown)

@alexa Can i ask how much you take? I've just started with this but i'm unsure how much i should be taking. How long before you started to feel better?

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @alecia329

@sunrise Thank you!!! I will definitely look into these for some relief.  Have several friends who use (and swear by)  the essential oils, but I never have.  What is so strange is that the antivirals that they gave me in July to treat the onset of the shingles (Valaciclovir), actually helped make the anxiety and other side effects from the Covid shots MUCH better.  So much so that my dr was going to prescribe the antiviral to me after the booster shot if things got really bad again.  I’m still amazed that 30 weeks later, I’m still feeling the effects of the shingles - itching and random severe pain along the nerve - from sternum to spine…

Hi, Allie!
I would like to point out the very special observation that you made: that you noticed that the anxiety decreased during the antiviral treatment.
This is an argument that anxiety has, at least in part, an organic cause, here, viral infection.

Anxiety is a symptom that has been reported by many, but many also noticed that they had no psychological reasons to justify it.

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

@medee 

Palpitations seem to be a symptom that many people have talked about.
One observation made by a young man who has side effects is that, in his case, he is accustomed to a heart rate of about 65 per minute and even an increase in heart rate to 95-100 per minute, at rest, for him, it was a tachycardia that indicated that something was wrong. He has several video posts. Here's his story:
https://youtu.be/7UahZ-Q2h0k

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @garfybrown

@gingerjones Do you know of a UK version of this please

I'm sorry, I don't know what your question pertains to...UK version of what?

ReplyQuote
(@s-m-a)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee

@medee 

I am feeling better than the first three and a half months for sure. Thank you for asking. Please let me know how you are feeling lately. 

I still get occasional migraines and one of them the other day did have me concerned because for a split second, I had some swaying dizziness about three or four times, but they never progressed to dizzy spells. Once you have been dizzy for months at a time though, you recognize the feeling, and I felt it, but luckily it did not relapse as it were. 

The migraines are not as severe either, but I never ever got them before I got Covid and never as severe as after the vaccine. 

That is new and doesn't seem to want to go away. I have had a migraine about a dozen times since I would consider my overall symptoms resolved. I can drive and work and everything like normal except for exercise. When I try, I get about 10 minutes into a half hour routine and I physically cannot go further. I was doing at least two routines a day before the vaccine. This is specific to the vaccine because I was only winded and fatigued once when I had Covid and exercised and it was before I realized I had it. Once I realized I had it and recovered, I was able to go back to exercise normally. Not so with the vaccine. It has been almost a year and I cannot get longer than 10 minutes. 

Along with the migraines, I have very bad ocular pain with occasional blurred vision. My eyes hurt. Really bad and behind them. I have been to an eye doctor and they could find nothing bad. I have reading glasses now, but when they act up, I can't see anything clearly until it stops and even a while after. I usually go to bed and wake up and my vision is clear again. My husband did get new floaters and he says they are still there. 

I have had a GI infection the last few weeks. It was cured with antibiotics but I have been in constant contact with folks with Covid and while I haven't tested positive, I wonder if that was what was wrong with my GI tract. I had an endoscopy and there was some erosion and inflammation in the blood vessels. The doctor put my on acid reducers twice a day and they are helping for that. I think it's all related to the vaccine though. It happened in September right after the dizzy spells stopped where my entire GI tract was inflamed and now again. Two abnormal CT scans showing inflammation and one ultrasound showing a spot on my liver, which the doctors do not seem to be concerned with. I am feeling better, but these infections are strange. I have had all the bloodwork, scans, etc. 

My bloodwork showed abnormal lymphocytes, along with target cells, burr cells, and tear drop cells in my red blood cell counts. At the time I had high WBC counts. This is was strange and I can't really explain it. I don't know if it is related to the vaccine, a random infection, or exposure to Covid. I can say that I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have been exposed to Covid, face to face, and have not tested positive since the vaccine. My husband has worked with people for 10 hour shifts right next to him that tested positive the next day, on at least three different occasions, and he has not tested positive. We are both relatively healthy. At least I was before the vaccine and the only bad thing that happened to him besides feeling like crud the next day was some new eye floaters. He has bad eye sight to begin with though. 

My palpations and numbness have become so very occasional that I can't even remember the last time. Maybe once a month for each. 

My brain fog has resolved. The frustration with not finding words or explaining things clearly is completely gone. As you can see, I am a wordy gal, and the brain fog was particularly devastating for me. All in all, a few things here and there, but if I had to rate it on a whole, I would say when the constant dizzy spells stopped three months and two weeks after the last shot, that was the point where things turned around for me. And I tried everything I could. Ivermectin did not seem to help. It may with the actual virus but not with the vaccine injury. Fluvoxamine did seem to help. Low dose and for a short time. I was taking it when the dizzy spells stopped, though it could have been that the symptoms just ran their course, but maybe it was the drug. I can't really be sure. The only symptom I really get with my head is the migraines, eye pain, itchy ears, and every once in a while, fullness in the nose, but not often. So when I say I am recovered, I am, but there are some things that still linger about. I know they are different, but they are so much more livable than the immediate reaction. I will not get a booster. Probably never get another vaccine ever again; definitely not a mRNA one. 

I know it's long. I just wanted to be detailed for you. Please let me know how you are when you get a chance. I think about all the folks on this forum and how much you all helped me when I was very much in the thick of it. Knowing that other people were going through this really is what I believe helped the anxiety which in turn, helped the healing. And knowing that you can recover from it, even when it seems like you won't. Have a blessed day. 

Good to know some symptoms have subsided. Well when you say GI issues, what exactly do you mean? What are the symptoms?

I get this huge loud sounds from my stomach like I have frogs inside. Mostly at night. 

I'm nowhere close to healing yet. Well, all the stupid and unnecessary medicines that I took since the onset of my symptoms have just led me to my grave. I'm certain, I would've been much better by now had I not taken amy mediation prescribed to me. But I didn't have a clue. Post a neurological tablet I was given, I developed crazy heart palps and in Jan developed chest tightness and some odd feeling where my chest area turns cold. This has happened twice till now. It was just one tablet I took that was given to me by a Neuro and then I stopped it but the palps have never gotten better.

All the symptoms I listed have all begun after meds that I took. Oct to Nov, I was still 70-80% already and then I made a huge mistake of visiting doctors.

Well there's no point crying over it anymore as I can't do anything about it. I have accepted this may ruin my life forever or I might get better someday. But I honestly don't have much patience in me now. All this is making me nuts.

Right now, I don't take anything apart from anti inflammatory diet and I sometimes just avoid eating as well.

There are a host of symptoms. Whatever I had had become quite mild in the 1st month itself but all these meds just made all symptoms comeback way stronger along with new symptoms popping up.

For starters, I just want my heart rate to get back to normal so that I can het proper sleep and carry on with mu day but rn ut really gets difficult with this. I can't work on days due to this. I'm worried, I may lose my job.

Oh my. I really hope it gets better for you. Maybe just give it a little time for all the meds to get out of your system. I know what you mean about the doctors. I don't know why they just don't accept that this virus is novel and so is the symptoms of it and the vaccine. They are looking for things that already exist to be wrong with us, when the problem started with a brand new antagonist, so the response is brand new too. And when they can't figure that out, they deny that anything is wrong. We know better. I really think the majority of the meds and supplements I took were useless, but I felt so bad, I would have taken anything. If I had it to do over, I would have fasted and ate anti inflammatory foods as well. When you feel overwhelmed, take a deep breath and hold it for a slow count to ten or as long as you can if you can't manage 10. Then let it out slowly. Do that ten times. Ten for ten. It will slow down your heart rate. And it's good for anxiety. And no drugs to do it. Just breathing. It really does help. I will be praying that you get some relief and start to heal. 

DrL, Dee, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Kata
(@katarina)

Posted by: @someone

Ok, so... I am now fully recovered from Covid, which I had last week.

I had the 2-shot regimen of Pfizer in March of 2021, and developed vertigo, brain fog, and vision problems (depth perception loss, inability to focus eyes together on a target, floaters, and probably a few other issues I'm forgetting) immediately following the first shot. So basically, I was barely functional for 11 months. I was able to work at my desk job and drive to and from work (a few blocks) and that was it. I didn't feel safe to drive anywhere else, had no energy... I was just clinging to my job to survive and that was all I could handle. I had a lot of very dark moments all because my physical health was so bad it felt like I had no life left.

Then I got Covid. I noticed that, while I had a fever, sore throat, and sore muscles, overall I was actually feeling better. It seemed like the brain fog was lifting, and my vision was returning to normal at least some of the time. So now I'm recovered from Covid, and the brain fog that I had for almost a year is gone. I feel like a different person. I had been feeling sick for so long that I didn't even realize it wasn't normal anymore. I drove across town today and my eyes were working correctly again. If this improvement continues, with a little practice, I will feel safe to drive wherever I want like before. I have energy and feel...happy again.

I don't know exactly what happened here, and I am absolutely NOT saying to go and get Covid. If there's anything we know about it, it's that it is unpredictable and dangerous. As we all know here, the shot can be dangerous too, but probably not to the same extent as the illness.

I believe the first shot confused my immune system. It knew it was supposed to be fighting something, but maybe it got confused and decided to just let the spike proteins stay, or maybe it started attacking my body and created inflammation. I don't really know. But it seems like being infected with Covid may have allowed my body to fight off whatever bad thing was still in there from shot #1, or let it go to work on a real foe instead of attacking me. Whatever went wrong, it resulted in me feeling extremely ill for almost a year until I finally got Covid.

I remember early in the pandemic there were stories about people who had Long Covid, and then when they got vaccinated it helped them to recover. I think it's possible that something similar happened to me, but with the reverse sequence of events. This makes me wonder if it is possible for doctors to develop some sort of medical treatment that mimics whatever just happened in my body in order to undo certain vaccine injuries. I am NOT saying it's a good idea to get Covid. I'm just saying the medical establishment needs to take us seriously, and if this really is what happened, it should be possible to recreate with a safe treatment rather than an infectious virus that could just as easily have killed or further disable me. Is anyone even out there studying us or trying to help us?

So yeah please do not take this as me saying it's a good idea for us to get Covid...it never will be. Covid is horrible, covid is deadly, and it can lead to fates much worse than most of us are even living with (which is already very bad). I'm just saying, it indicates that maybe this problem CAN be fixed if the right people were to believe us (instead of framing our very real injuries as the "nocebo effect", hypochondria, functional disorder, what-have-you) and look in the right places for a solution.

ReplyQuote
(@carym23)
Very Active Member

@sophie2022 I promise it does get better. It's a slow progression and it changes over time but many of us are close to baseline normal around 6 months. The thing to know is that once symptoms improve you are likely to relapse. I tell you this so that you are not terribly disappointed when it happens. Common triggers appear to be stress and high levels of activity. I started with headaches, dizziness, and terrible brain fog 9.5 months ago. Today my dizziness is gone, my headaches are back to my usual headaches, and my brain fog has improved by ~90%. Other symptoms developed over time like vibrations in my head, my head felt heavy, pressure around my eyes, pins and needles in different areas of my body at different times. These symptoms are also mostly resolved. At this time, I feel I'm back to 90% of where I was prevax. Some people healed much faster than I have. Don't lose hope better days are ahead. Minimize stress, don't plan to do too many things in one day and eat an anti-inflammatory diet. Stay strong and reach out if you need support.

Tone, Barb, Rainyday and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

Hello everyone, figured I'd post an update.

I'm at 7,5 months now and I've improved compared to my last post. The daily headaches have stopped and I don't longer feel miserable anymore,  I'm able to drive again, go for walks and just feel more like my old self in general. My vision has also improved altho it does still get a bit blurry from time to time.

I'm however still unable to play videogames or socialize with people, this gives me very sharp temple pain/head pressure, light headedness and makes my vision blurry, however it goes away once I remove myself from the situation or turn of my videogame.

I've also developed anxiety because of all of this, I'm afraid to eat like I did before the vax, I get intrusive thoughts during the day, tight jaw, neck and shoulder muscles and random waves of SOB that last for a couple of mins and then go away, multiple times a day.

My wife still thinks I will recover sometime this year, I'm sceptical after so long but I'm trying to remain positive as well. I'm also seeing a neurologist next week, hope he can be of some assistance. 

LorraineB, Rainyday, Andy and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@thamollusk)

Posted by: @carym23

@sophie2022 I promise it does get better. It's a slow progression and it changes over time but many of us are close to baseline normal around 6 months. The thing to know is that once symptoms improve you are likely to relapse. I tell you this so that you are not terribly disappointed when it happens. Common triggers appear to be stress and high levels of activity. I started with headaches, dizziness, and terrible brain fog 9.5 months ago. Today my dizziness is gone, my headaches are back to my usual headaches, and my brain fog has improved by ~90%. Other symptoms developed over time like vibrations in my head, my head felt heavy, pressure around my eyes, pins and needles in different areas of my body at different times. These symptoms are also mostly resolved. At this time, I feel I'm back to 90% of where I was prevax. Some people healed much faster than I have. Don't lose hope better days are ahead. Minimize stress, don't plan to do too many things in one day and eat an anti-inflammatory diet. Stay strong and reach out if you need support.

I've had symptoms very similar to yours on and off for 10 months. It started after my second shot in May of 2021 and lasted 2.5 months, then went away completely for 3 months! I though I was in the clear and then the relapses started in September and seem to come and go every few weeks since then. I can't seem to have more than a few good weeks before a relapse occurs. Three questions for you...1. Curious how long you've gone without a relapse? 2. How long did your relapses generally last? 3. You mention physical activity possibly being a trigger, do you think cardio in the gym 4 times a week could be the culprit?

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee

@medee 

Oh my. I really hope it gets better for you. Maybe just give it a little time for all the meds to get out of your system. I know what you mean about the doctors. I don't know why they just don't accept that this virus is novel and so is the symptoms of it and the vaccine. They are looking for things that already exist to be wrong with us, when the problem started with a brand new antagonist, so the response is brand new too. And when they can't figure that out, they deny that anything is wrong. We know better. I really think the majority of the meds and supplements I took were useless, but I felt so bad, I would have taken anything. If I had it to do over, I would have fasted and ate anti inflammatory foods as well. When you feel overwhelmed, take a deep breath and hold it for a slow count to ten or as long as you can if you can't manage 10. Then let it out slowly. Do that ten times. Ten for ten. It will slow down your heart rate. And it's good for anxiety. And no drugs to do it. Just breathing. It really does help. I will be praying that you get some relief and start to heal. 

Thank you! Hope your prayers be answered soon.🤍

Barb, Hopeitsover, Barb and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 939 / 1151