Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@stephenmo)

Posted by: @nmvn

hi all, I’ve been lurking through your comments for about 6 months now desperately looking for a “cure” so to say.. 

to sum up my story, i’ve had every possible symptom on this forum and fast forward to now, dizziness (like im falling), high heart rate spikes, and fatigue are still the main ones. 10 months after my vaccine, I feel only about 60% back to normal. 

my main problem is the POTS symptoms. my heart rate rises to 105/110 when i stand and 120/125 when I walk! and even a simple walk to the kitchen feels like i’ve run a marathon. (easier described than experienced)

just wanted to see if there are others who have experienced this? or anyone who’s recovered from this? i just turned 26 and never in my life have I ever experienced anything like this. im so scared of staying like this for the rest of my life..

it would also be great if people who were posting in the beginning of this forum could come back even for a little bit and update us on how they’re feeling now.. 

thanks for reading and you’re all in my prayers every night 

Nikki, 

I am posting this in the hope that it helps you.

I know you are struggling and doctors might not be providing you with a clear answer, I would suggest that you investigate heavy metal detox methods and the benefits of the cilantro and chlorella combination.

POTS and many other symptoms can be caused by heavy metal toxicity.  Please take a look at symptoms of toxicity from aluminum, mercury, cadmium, lead, and arsenic and you might find most if not all of your symptoms.

Also, I would suggest that you research atherosclerosis and the impact that quercetin has on this condition.

Best of luck, I hope you get better soon.

Barb, alia, Barb and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

Has anyone received an abnormal Ecog test? And do any of you know what that means? 

ReplyQuote
(@pamabsher)

@lookingforanswers I have been lurking here since April.  This forum has kept me sane.  After seeing your post today I felt I should reach out to let you know you aren't alone. 

First off, I was healthy and active.  I don't take any medication. I am allergic to Penicillin and I have food intolerances. 

Approximately one hour after my first Pfizer vaccine I felt the left side of my go numb. It subsided a couple of hours later. The following day, approximately 20 hours after the vaccine I became very tired.  Later that day I started getting dizzy.  I located this forum and figured it would pass.  10 days later I had a panic attack.  I had only had one other panic attack several years ago, while going through menopause, and dealing with a health issue.  Following the first vaccine, I had anxiety for 3 weeks and then it stopped so I got my second shot.  The only immediate side effect was tiredness.  

Over the next few months I stated having night sweats, cold flashes, optical migraines,  blurry vision, dizziness, vertigo, burning skin sensations, and skin sensitivity.  Most of the symptoms I had when I was perimenopausal.  I became more and more anxious, and panic attacks became more common. 

For me, I felt like the vaccine had triggered my hormones.  Plus, the non-stop stress of Covid fear, friends and family dying, and work stress doesn't help anxiety.  If you google 34 symptoms of menopause, you will be surprised how many of the symptoms  people  are complaining about here, are the same as perimenopause, and menopause. 

Three months ago I decided to start taking Estroven, as when I was perimenopausal I'd successfully used Black Cohash (an ingredient in Estroven).  I am taking the Estroven that is for hot flashes, stress and fatigue (though I haven't been fatigued).  I am also taking a multi-vitamin and walking 3 miles at least 3 times a week.   

It has been 10 months since the last vaccine shot.   I still get occasional optical migraines, blurry vision, night sweats,  and my anxiety is still here, but no panic attacks.  I haven't had vertigo for 2 months.  I still have burning skin and skin sensitivity to touch, which for me is anxiety induced while I am working.    I have been trying to breath, and work on being grateful.  

I honestly don't know if the vaccine triggered my hormones, or the constant stress of life during covid triggered my hormones. Take one day at a time. At the end of the day log into a journal what it is you are grateful.  And, serve others.  Write cheery notes, drop cookies off on door steps, just make the world a better place. 

DrL, Allie, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yoki)
Very Active Member

@medee 

I'd say since October last year

ReplyQuote
 ichi
(@ichi)

Not so good with me 🙁 Today is exactly 8 months since the 2nd jab and I'd say that my health is getting worse instead of recovering. For the past few weeks I have now muscle twitches as well and if not POTS, then very close to it (lightheadedness when I stand up, elevated heart rate for longer time + fatigue etc. that I had before). Insomnia has worsened and derealization is kicking in quite often too. Just sad and tired.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Hi, Everyone!

I would like to add that, if high-doses vitamin C supplementation is being administered, caution must be taken.
Check the laboratory exam for glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase- (G6PD-) deficiency first.
G6PD deficiency is a hereditary condition also known as people who can't eat fava beans. (Classic food items include also red wine, tonic water, vitamin K and so on.)

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

@alecia329 

Hi!
Maybe you could try L-Lysine, there is a lot of data on the internet about a good effect to treat shingles.
I have heard of a person who has had this side effect and received treatment with the antiviral Brivudine (Zostex), infusions of L-Lysine, Glutathione and Vitamin C and, for the treatment of pain, Pregabalin, with increasing doses, to achieve effectiveness.
Essential oils that can help treat shingles are also known. It is best in capsule form, they are better tolerated.
Of course, always treatment with medical supervision.

KitKat, Allie, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@alecia329)

@sunrise Thank you!!! I will definitely look into these for some relief.  Have several friends who use (and swear by)  the essential oils, but I never have.  What is so strange is that the antivirals that they gave me in July to treat the onset of the shingles (Valaciclovir), actually helped make the anxiety and other side effects from the Covid shots MUCH better.  So much so that my dr was going to prescribe the antiviral to me after the booster shot if things got really bad again.  I’m still amazed that 30 weeks later, I’m still feeling the effects of the shingles - itching and random severe pain along the nerve - from sternum to spine…

DrL, alia, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@alecia329)

@pamabsher I absolutely think it triggered my hormones and “caused” my shingles… When I first mentioned hormones and anxiety to people last April/May in connection to the Covid shots, people shook there head at me and treated me like I was actually crazy.  Now when I say this, people nod and say yes, it is possible.  I figure that pretty soon, it will be a known fact! Very sad ):

redbchtrvlr, DrL, Barb and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@garfybrown)

@gingerjones Do you know of a UK version of this please

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@ichi just saw an older post. I was wondering how your sleep is now. Has it gotten better? I hope so cause many of us are still suffering. 

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
(@s-m-a)
Very Active Member

@medee 

Hello! I'm sorry it took me a few days to reply. 

I am feeling better than the first three and a half months for sure. Thank you for asking. Please let me know how you are feeling lately. 

I still get occasional migraines and one of them the other day did have me concerned because for a split second, I had some swaying dizziness about three or four times, but they never progressed to dizzy spells. Once you have been dizzy for months at a time though, you recognize the feeling, and I felt it, but luckily it did not relapse as it were. 

The migraines are not as severe either, but I never ever got them before I got Covid and never as severe as after the vaccine. 

That is new and doesn't seem to want to go away. I have had a migraine about a dozen times since I would consider my overall symptoms resolved. I can drive and work and everything like normal except for exercise. When I try, I get about 10 minutes into a half hour routine and I physically cannot go further. I was doing at least two routines a day before the vaccine. This is specific to the vaccine because I was only winded and fatigued once when I had Covid and exercised and it was before I realized I had it. Once I realized I had it and recovered, I was able to go back to exercise normally. Not so with the vaccine. It has been almost a year and I cannot get longer than 10 minutes. 

Along with the migraines, I have very bad ocular pain with occasional blurred vision. My eyes hurt. Really bad and behind them. I have been to an eye doctor and they could find nothing bad. I have reading glasses now, but when they act up, I can't see anything clearly until it stops and even a while after. I usually go to bed and wake up and my vision is clear again. My husband did get new floaters and he says they are still there. 

I have had a GI infection the last few weeks. It was cured with antibiotics but I have been in constant contact with folks with Covid and while I haven't tested positive, I wonder if that was what was wrong with my GI tract. I had an endoscopy and there was some erosion and inflammation in the blood vessels. The doctor put my on acid reducers twice a day and they are helping for that. I think it's all related to the vaccine though. It happened in September right after the dizzy spells stopped where my entire GI tract was inflamed and now again. Two abnormal CT scans showing inflammation and one ultrasound showing a spot on my liver, which the doctors do not seem to be concerned with. I am feeling better, but these infections are strange. I have had all the bloodwork, scans, etc. 

My bloodwork showed abnormal lymphocytes, along with target cells, burr cells, and tear drop cells in my red blood cell counts. At the time I had high WBC counts. This is was strange and I can't really explain it. I don't know if it is related to the vaccine, a random infection, or exposure to Covid. I can say that I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have been exposed to Covid, face to face, and have not tested positive since the vaccine. My husband has worked with people for 10 hour shifts right next to him that tested positive the next day, on at least three different occasions, and he has not tested positive. We are both relatively healthy. At least I was before the vaccine and the only bad thing that happened to him besides feeling like crud the next day was some new eye floaters. He has bad eye sight to begin with though. 

My palpations and numbness have become so very occasional that I can't even remember the last time. Maybe once a month for each. 

My brain fog has resolved. The frustration with not finding words or explaining things clearly is completely gone. As you can see, I am a wordy gal, and the brain fog was particularly devastating for me. All in all, a few things here and there, but if I had to rate it on a whole, I would say when the constant dizzy spells stopped three months and two weeks after the last shot, that was the point where things turned around for me. And I tried everything I could. Ivermectin did not seem to help. It may with the actual virus but not with the vaccine injury. Fluvoxamine did seem to help. Low dose and for a short time. I was taking it when the dizzy spells stopped, though it could have been that the symptoms just ran their course, but maybe it was the drug. I can't really be sure. The only symptom I really get with my head is the migraines, eye pain, itchy ears, and every once in a while, fullness in the nose, but not often. So when I say I am recovered, I am, but there are some things that still linger about. I know they are different, but they are so much more livable than the immediate reaction. I will not get a booster. Probably never get another vaccine ever again; definitely not a mRNA one. 

I know it's long. I just wanted to be detailed for you. Please let me know how you are when you get a chance. I think about all the folks on this forum and how much you all helped me when I was very much in the thick of it. Knowing that other people were going through this really is what I believe helped the anxiety which in turn, helped the healing. And knowing that you can recover from it, even when it seems like you won't. Have a blessed day. 

Jack Spratt, DrL, Dee and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ohiotodd)

I happened to come across this web site and so thankful I did.  I too was excited and eager to get the vaccine last Spring.  Both of my parents, aunts and uncles, friends and other relatives had already gotten vaccinated.  I was trusting the science and doctors.  I feel I made a terrible mistake that has effectively ruined the rest of my life.  I would have rather died from COVID than to live the days I live now.  I received first shot of Pfizer on March 17th, 2021 in the left arm.  I had no real side effects other than I felt like I had itchy skin.  Like there were chemicals in my clothes.  Too much starch or some type of powder that I was allergic to.  I chalked it up to being "all in my head."  I received the 2nd shot three weeks later on April 7th, 2021.  The itchy skin subsided but I just never felt quite right.  I would get occasional light tracers out of the corners of my eyes and just overall twitchiness like I had never had before.  Thinking I was fully vaccinated and the fact the government announced COVID was gone and beaten and time to get back to our normal lives, I decided to take a trip to Boston 4th of July weekend.  We took the ferry and spent time in Provincetown.  All was normal and it was nice to get out of the house for the first time in 1.5 years.  The last full day there we spent at the pool.  I remember lounging around that I had developed an intense pain in my neck/spine.  It almost felt as if someone was stabbing me with a nail that was hooked to an electrical current.  I shook it off as I probably slept on it funny and we finished out our trip.  Tuesday it felt better but still was pretty painful and noticeable.  That evening I flew back to Cincinnati from Boston.  It was on that flight that I suffered the most intense pain I have ever felt in my life.  It was so bad I did not think I was going to make it.  Fortunately it was a quick flight and direct and by the time we landed in Cincinnati, I was just back to the original pain I felt at the pool.  I went back to work the next day and felt horrible.  Skin was crawling with bugs is how it felt.  Fatigued.  Freezing cold.  I was tested the next day for COVID and yes, I had the Delta variant.  Since then I have been in chronic pain daily.  I no longer do anything.  I sit at home and lay on couch or lay on floor to stop the excruciating neck pain.  The electricity, the zaps of ants crawling on my face, nose, tongue, ears, chest, hands, legs.  I have been to dozens of doctors and spent thousands of dollars and they tell me it had nothing to do with the vaccine nor COVID and is just old age.  (I am 47).  They have put me on two types of steroids, an NSAID, Celebrex, I even tried getting my marijuana card.  Anything for some relief but there is none.  This is just now my life.  Like I said, I would have rather died from COVID than to live this way.  I've had two MRIs and they say nothing is wrong.  Been to a neurologist and he said I need to buy a traction machine (which insurance does not cover) because this is related to spine compression brought on by old age.  Evidently I aged 25 years sitting at a pool on a Monday afternoon because that is how quickly it came on.  I did reluctantly get my booster in October, 2021 and it just made everything 10 times worse about 24 hours later.  It just doesn't feel like life is worth living anymore.  I am terrified to fly, will just want to lay in bed if I do go anywhere, and I can't even hold on a conversation with anyone because my face and eyes are just zapping with electricity the whole time twitching about and they are staring at my like I am crazy.  Going to just keep going to doctors.  I will sell my house and be homeless if I have to if I can get some relief.

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
 ichi
(@ichi)

Posted by: @lookingforanswers

@ichi just saw an older post. I was wondering how your sleep is now. Has it gotten better? I hope so cause many of us are still suffering. 

Oooh, it was somewhat better for 2 months (managed to sleep longer and didn't really have any nightmares), but since Christmas when I had a big flare up it went downhills again and now waking up earlier again and nightmares are also back. So waking up earlier again (2-3 am) with some flight or fight response. Fortunately I can now fall back to sleep after a while which was impossible in the beginning. It's also odd because I won't be able to sleep during daytime too even when I'm sleep deprived 😩  I hope you'll recover faster.

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@ichi oh I can’t sleep during the day either and thank you for responding. I keep 🙏 it will come back as others have recovered. I can’t sleep past 2 hours. 

ReplyQuote
Page 938 / 1151