Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@plevi)

Hi, has anyone followed the FLCCC protocol here? Dr. Bruce Patterson mentioned that 85-90% of their patients are more then 80% recovered. Unfortunately half of the prescribed medicines are not available in my country. Wish i could live in the US. 

KitKat, DrL, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 MPow
(@satellitestar)

I am so glad to have found a forum like this. No one else believes me and don't even try telling any doctors that this is COVID related. 

2/17 I felt like I was having a heart attack. Elephant in my chest, anxious, nauseated, heart rate was like 120 resting, BP was 240/100. My BP is excellent normally - I'm in medication to control it and it's usually like 110/65. So this was alarming to me. I had random heart flutters throughout the day that day and it would sometimes knock the wind out of me. It scared me to death. I'm 35 years old and fairly healthy so to me I felt like this was a huge deal.

So, I convinced my husband to take me to the ER. They asked me the usual, what have I done differently. I'm a type 2 diabetic, I walk about 5 miles a day, recently started eating more low carb, I take some energy pills in the morning that I have consistently been taking for almost a year so I was highly suspicious one night I would suddenly just start feeling like this.

Until hubby pointed out we had gotten our second dose of the Moderna vaccine a week before.

First dose I had the normal reaction. Chills, body aches, low grade fever. Felt fine the next day. Second dose, chills, aches, low grade fever, and it seemed to drag on for 2-3 days. Another new symptom, nausea. 

After day 3, I felt okay.... But then all of a sudden this hit me like a ton of bricks. The doctor in the ER was quick to blame it on caffeine and the energy pills I took and pretty much dismissed anything I said about the vaccine. I was like, well, I've never had this happen before and the ONLY thing different in my life is this vaccine. 

Guys, it was like crickets. Then she moved back onto the energy pills. Then I had to wear a heart monitor for 2 days. 

Still waiting the results on that since I just had it off on Saturday. I feel like I'm going crazy though and no one believes me...... Until I found this forum. Maybe it's not all in my head?

Now I have this horrible constant anxiety feeling in my stomach. It's like this horrible feeling of dread that never ends. 

I cut off all caffeine, trying to take myself out of stressful situations, that does seem to help but I can't keep living this way forever. I've even considered talking to a therapist and being put on a constant anxiety medication (I have Xanax for attacks) but this feels like a constant all day attack, like when you're super worried or nervous about something. 

I almost wish I never had gotten the vaccine, truthfully. At this point.... That's where I'm at.

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
 Andy
(@andy2022)

@syres Hi Syro, how are you feeling now, hopefully better. Your symptoms are similar to mine - did the involuntary finger movements get better? I have that still and it's really frustrating.

Thanks

Andy

ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

A very small study (described in link below) suggested that antihistamines may help a few people with some symptoms of long covid. Found it interesting given that a few people on this site have reported some improvement in some post-vaccine symptoms after taking antihistamines or following a low-histamine diet.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/covid-long-haulers-may-have-finally-found-relief-in-inexpensive-over-the-counter-drugs/ar-AAU8JAs?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

alia, KitKat, Andy and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Barb
 Barb
(@barb-larue7gmail-com)
Very Active Member

@maxe1990 thank you for the kind words!

I agree, we must keep believing this will eventually resolve.

I have felt like I was dying, too, especially since being diagnosed with cancer!! With vertigo and digestive stuff really making life miserable and hard to live with, I have felt so often that wow, we all did "the right thing" we thought and became colateral damage. 😞

I'm sure you're going through the shit show, too. It sucks!!

After trying conventional treatment for the gastritis and gerd and feeling worse, I found a functional/holistic doctor who doesn't take insurance but I think he can help me. I'm on his supplements. I feel pretty awful on them, too, but I think I'm detoxing.

I'm also going to get acupuncture for the vertigo and headaches.

I hope you also get complete healing soon.

May all of us be healed totally  and be able to put this nightmare behind us soon.

Please stay in touch and let me know how you're doing!

DrL, someone, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Syro
(@syres)

@andy2022 

Hello, my fingers twitching is better now. I still have dizziness and some strange filling in my muscles and muscles twitching. 

ReplyQuote
(@someone)

@barb-larue7gmail-com i've been wanting to try acupuncture or something similar. i've heard it doesn't hurt though, and i feel like it would actually provide more relief for my other issues if it did hurt.

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
(@someone)

@barb-larue7gmail-com i've been wanting to try acupuncture or something similar. i've heard it doesn't hurt though, and i feel like it would actually provide more relief for my other issues if it did hurt.

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
(@someone)

Anyone else had major improvement on benzos? The first doc i went to told me that benzos would only make me dizzier (which kind of pissed me off), but the second was willing to try it and it seems to be the only think that makes me NOT dizzy. I have read that they can suppress the vestibular signals from your inner ear so your eyes can take over that job (or something like that). I started with ativan but am on xanax now as it seems to have a stronger effect. I could barely even feel the ativan but the xanax works for sure. I know benzos can be dangerous for some people, please be careful. just wondering if they've helped anyone else here.

ReplyQuote
(@bananaheston)

I got my 1st Pfizer shot 3/4 weeks ago,

I have been experiencing vertigo and dizzyness for weeks, shortness of breath. Feeling like I'm going to faint in busy places daily, feeling weird walking down the high street and patterns making my eyes go funny. Anybody experiencing this too? It's been nearly 4 weeks of this and I'm really worried. I've been sleeping all day and night for days this past 2 weeks. Just want it to go so I can resume normal life. I am definitely not getting the 2nd jab!

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

@bananaheston check your heart rate when standing, sounds like pots. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@andyl89)

UPDATE: So it’s been 6 months since all symptoms began. Tingling, twitching, spasms, burning sensations and eye pain have all gone. I still have a slight tension like headache most days with stiff eyes, but a lot milder than when it first came on in Sept/Oct 21. I am now off my prescribed amitriptyline with no real need for any pain medication.

Here’s hoping that this is light at the end of the tunnel!

How are the rest of you long haulers getting on? 

Dee, DrL, KitKat and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @andyl89

UPDATE: So it’s been 6 months since all symptoms began. Tingling, twitching, spasms, burning sensations and eye pain have all gone. I still have a slight tension like headache most days with stiff eyes, but a lot milder than when it first came on in Sept/Oct 21. I am now off my prescribed amitriptyline with no real need for any pain medication.

Here’s hoping that this is light at the end of the tunnel!

How are the rest of you long haulers getting on? 

Did you do anything  or take any besides prescribed medication?  Supplements  ? Or just ran its course  ? Was any of it really debilitating  ? 

DrL, KitKat, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

@carym23 

Hi, Cary!

The diagnosis of reactivation of the virus is difficult, for example IgM antibodies are sometimes present, sometimes absent, in reactivations.

I think important is the doctor's evaluation, because he best correlates with the clinical data and other issues. There are many considerations, it depends, for example, on the possibilities of the laboratory, may be on the value of the labs costs, in relation to the information that can be obtained.

The laboratory tests that are performed to confirm a reactivation of the EB virus infection are constantly being improved and the same are not available everywhere.

An interesting article is: “Investigation of Long COVID Prevalence and Its Relationship to Epstein-Barr Virus Reactivation”, with two presentations:

Summary variant:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34204243/

Here it says: “positive for EBV reactivation based on positive titers for EBV early antigen-diffuse (EA-D) IgG or EBV viral capsid antigen (VCA) IgM”.

Full text:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8233978/

Here it says (chapter 3. Discussion) : “EBV reactivation is typically identified by testing for the presence of EBV EA-D IgG or EBV VCA IgM. EBV reactivation can also identified by testing for the presence of circulating EBV DNA utilizing a serum EBV DNA quantitative real-time polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test.”

In your case, they have already been investigated EBV VCA IgM.

EBV EA-D IgG and EBV DNA quantitative could still be investigated, but here too there are some uncertain issues.
These are things that only your doctor evaluates best.

I know that some experienced doctors also consider the quantitative value of antibodies.

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

@hooope 

Hi!

I'm glad you have no symptoms of myasthenia gravis!

The hope is that they are transient antibodies.

Of course, a control laboratory analysis should be performed over time.

Hooope and Hooope reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 943 / 1151