17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
Barb
 Barb
(@barb-larue7gmail-com)
Very Active Member

@bowie I long to see happy stories of recovery, too!!

Susie and Susie reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Did anyone of you do any tests for the growling sounds that comes from the stomach and for the weird scalp sensitivity/head pain, pressure and nerve pain in the head?

If yes, what did your reports conclude? 

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@josephine I feel for you. I have had problems sleeping at night as well. I sleep and wake every 2 hours and have for months. At the beginning I wouldn’t sleep at all as well. HORRIBLE especially when you cant rest during the day either. Keep praying that it gets better. Others said it comes back slowly. 

Josephine, Barb, Josephine and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Barb
 Barb
(@barb-larue7gmail-com)
Very Active Member

@raydon4 I,hope you avoided any further shots.

I had two Pfizer shots in April 2021.

I have had non stop, debilitating vertigo and balance issues 24/7 since then.

I hope you feel better soon though.

Josephine, DrL, Josephine and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tone

Anybody have issues not being  able to sleep ? I seem to only get  no more than 3 maybe 4 hours a night ?? 😕  . Wake up almost flushed and tingly sometimes . And cannot get back to sleep . Any 

Body have this  trouble sleeping or staying  asleep.  I know I'm tired but can't sleep . Melatonin  or anything  work for anyone ? 😴 would be nice been about a month now .

Melatonin helps me to sleep - 10mg at night...plus, it is an inflammatory

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
(@markhansen1983)

My wife is having a horrific time with All of these symptoms. Has anyone going anything hopefully natural for the intense nausea?

ReplyQuote
JustJames
(@jamesallmandsmith)

All of the symptoms I read over and over again are identical to Zoster reactivation but without the shingles rash. This also applies to the Eye (eye pain, inflammation, floaters) and Ear (pain, balance, nausea, vertigo, dizziness). Tingling, numbness, loss of taste, facial paralysis, twitching muscles, burning pain, extreme leg pain. Disseminating to abdominal pain, radiating thoracic pain. 
Without the rash, it’s extremely difficult to get a diagnosis.

However, I am noticing mentions of sudden emotional events prior to the vaccine - which I believe to have an immunosuppressant effect itself. 
In consideration, can anyone confirm as indicated below from research that they too had as such: a strongly adverse emotional event leading to the vaccination? ....

We specifically described as a “sudden emotional event” any personal experience that happens in an abrupt and non-expected way, affecting the psychological well being of the patient in a very strong negative way. Our experience is showing us that patients considered immuno competent but suffering from HZ, have had a negative emotional event fourteen to twenty-one days before the appearance of zoster. Their negative events consisted of lived experiences that they described to us as very emotionally negative, such as “getting news about a cancer diagnosis, an accident or the death of a loved one”, “getting news about the rape of a loved one”, “getting news about losing a job”, “having to go back to work after a stressful situation “or “being present during a car accident or the killing by accident of someone”. These are some of the examples of their descriptions to us, which have always one factor in common: a sudden and intense unexpected, negative emotional response.

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
Barb
 Barb
(@barb-larue7gmail-com)
Very Active Member

@giants101214 how r u now? I hope your symptoms have gone.

I am suffering now for months non stop. I am praying I get my life back.

ReplyQuote
 CX
(@centralx)

I don't think there are genuine happy stories. I see stories of temporary remission, but I haven't read of people who recovered 100% without any recurrence.

Same for me, bad days and worse days. But never really "good".

Got jabbed in May and August 2021 and have been suffering in one way or another since. Constant stability issues and dizziness. Recently I am developing an additional eye issue, but not sure if it is related.

What we have has the characteristics of an auto-immune disorder of some sorts. I plan to check my ANA blood values.

Barb, Dee, Barb and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tunafish15

Hi Guys. Found this site / chat after watching a tube video. 2 weeks after pfizer vaccine ( on shot ) never got the second ended up in the ED. chest tightness  , shortness or breath , dizzy , pressure in my head doctor said I was having a panic attack. Went back three more times days/weeks after something same response. After seeing 100 doctors they tested me for lyme and it was positive. Now 7 months of lyme treatment nothing has changed. Ive always though this was from the vaccine. Same issues I've read here very strange I will mentally or physically exert myself and I will get flushed , dizzy  , lightheaded horrible pressure in my head ( right side ) chest pain etc. Been to every doctor you can name not one had found anything other than lyme. I always bring up the vaccine they shut me down. Are there any doctors you've found that can helper any remedies? I heard black seed oil helps? Hope everyone gets better. thanks for any help. 

Hi!
Your case caught my attention in particular, because I was diagnosed with Lyme disease.
I understand that all the symptoms that have occurred to you have been attributed to the Lyme disease and you are undergoing treatment for this disease, but you have not noticed any improvement.
And that's why, may be, you doubted that the diagnosis could be correct.
I think that in Lyme disease it is immediately noticeable that antibiotics help, which is an argument, it confirms that it is an infection.
But, it is difficult to identify all coinfections, and if not all of them are included in the treatment, it may seem that the treatment is not effective.
It is very difficult to understand about these kinds of conditions, anyway, they are so unknown.

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
(@carym23)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @pfizervictim

Sometimes I think I'm going crazy and just traumatized because of what happened. Like why can I read on my phone, but not a letter. Why can I drive, but not change my shoe laces.

Hello..I am able to function well as long as I am not looking down. Even typing this reply on a laptop is causing increased pressure on my forehead area and around my eyes. Once I look up, I feel relief.  I have noticed that looking down at a 30 degree angle is the worst for me. I realize how crazy this sounds but I can read from my phone when I hold it up but have a hard time checking my kids homework and even preparing meals (look down). I have no idea why but assume it's inflammation because on days that it's unbearable ibuprofen (Motrin) is very helpful. Hope this helps.

DrL, JustJames, Barb and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@carym23)
Very Active Member

@jamesallmandsmith No emotional events prior to vax for me.

JustJames and JustJames reacted
ReplyQuote
(@andyl89)

Just when I thought I was getting better! I’d been having constant mild tension headaches everyday since September, which were gradually getting better. Last week I got an ear infection in my left ear casing the lymph node to swell. I don’t know if it is a coincidence or a result of the ear infection, but my tension headaches have come back worse than ever. I constantly feel like there’s a band around my head and pressure behind my eyes. It’s not painful all of the time but the sensation of pressure is constant. Just finished course of antibiotics and the infection has almost cleared. I’m hoping the headaches disappear not long after. 

Has anyone else’s symptoms been re-triggered after falling being ill?

This post was modified 2 years ago by AndyL89

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @andyl89

Just when I thought I was getting better! I’d been having constant mild tension headaches everyday since September, which were gradually getting better. Last week I got an ear infection in my left ear casing the lymph node to swell. I don’t know if it is a coincidence or a result of the ear infection, but my tension headaches have come back worse than ever. I constantly feel like there’s a band around my head and pressure behind my eyes. It’s not painful all of the time but the sensation of pressure is constant. Just finished course of antibiotics and the infection has almost cleared. I’m hoping the headaches disappear not long after. 

Has anyone else’s symptoms been re-triggered after falling being ill?

I've read a few of us had this. In my case, back in Jan, when I caught a flu, a new symptom came up and then went away.

Stress and any mild health issue has made things worse for almost all of us. 

Cary L, DrL, Barb and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @centralx

I don't think there are genuine happy stories. I see stories of temporary remission, but I haven't read of people who recovered 100% without any recurrence.

Same for me, bad days and worse days. But never really "good".

Got jabbed in May and August 2021 and have been suffering in one way or another since. Constant stability issues and dizziness. Recently I am developing an additional eye issue, but not sure if it is related.

What we have has the characteristics of an auto-immune disorder of some sorts. I plan to check my ANA blood values.

I agree with what you're saying. However there are very very few that I've seen reach recovery on this forum.

Also the fact that people won't come back every now and then to update they're feeling well makes us wonder if they're still feeling fine.

I know hardly 1-2 people here who said they got better. 

JustJames, Barb, JustJames and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 950 / 1151