Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@chugal3000)

November 18, 2021 I got 1st Pfizer shot: 30 minutes later I couldn’t see out of my right eye and right side face paralyzed(lasted a minute); one hour later, calves started to tingle and twitch; two weeks later developed tinnitus; two months later have burning sensation in legs, arms, back; three months later, have digestion issues, constipated, insomnia. It seems my symptoms are getting worse.
I’m taking a host of different supplements: quercetine/zinc; turmeric; NAC, MSM; benfotiamine; nattokinase; glucosamine; D3; C; omega-3.

Has anyone experienced similar symptoms and did they ever get better? Thanks.

Barb, Josephine, JustJames and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chugal3000)

@tone CBN oil helped me sleep better. Was only getting 1 to 2 hours sleep and now getting 4 to 6 after taking CBN oil. 

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gm1988)

@transpro85 

Exactly, so important to share what we learn on this seemingly never ending journey. I too have questioned whether or not I've been slowly improving, or whether I'm just getting used to feeling this way. Such a sucky feeling. I seem to have regressed a bit this past month though. With th exception of this month, I do feel like I had longer stretches of "ok" days, and fewer terrible days as time went on, but not really sure. 

I've seen pine needle tea mentioned a few times in here recently, so might give that a go, don't have high hopes but willing to try anything at this point! (Within reason). 

Barb, Callie, SeanO85 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @lalak

Have any of you tried pine needle tea for symptoms to subside? 

just curious on what brand perhaps to try! At this point I’ll try anything If it would help me!

Hi, someone has posted information 're this on page 939 with some links. I bought eastern white pine needle tea on amazon but haven't started it properly yet. I have read to avoid yew tree pines needles because they can be poisonous. Lots of stuff on the net about it.😊

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @tabby
Posted by: @lalak

Have any of you tried pine needle tea for symptoms to subside? 

just curious on what brand perhaps to try! At this point I’ll try anything If it would help me!

Hi, someone has posted information 're this on page 939 with some links. I bought eastern white pine needle tea on amazon but haven't started it properly yet. I have read to avoid yew tree pines needles because they can be poisonous. Lots of stuff on the net about it.😊

Just to add, the one I bought is caffeine free.

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
JustJames
(@jamesallmandsmith)

@tone 

I was interested to read about the Ivermectin. It’s interesting because why would an anti-parasitic treat  Covid, a virus, anyway? I think perhaps for this reason, because they both exert a burden on the immune system. And so does the vaccine, because they have made a colossal error. 
Both the virus and vaccine trigger the ‘lytic’ active stage of dormant Zoster (chickenpox), EBV and CMV. Also HSV-1/2. And then there is HHV-6b which, apparently, 100% of us carry. Now this is new to me, and what is more, Berberine comes up as a Chinese treatment for nerve pain and damage, it is actually the source for the manufacture of an Acylclovir type anti-viral, and this is also a treatment for amoeba and Giardia parasites. 

Throughout all the commonalities of symptoms, we are talking about the burden on the immune system. That burden will affect its ability to keep viruses latent already in us all to one degree or other, and it is ultimately the involvement of this reactivation that sets up ‘chronic’ conditions. 

Immune system boosters and non-steroidal anti-inflammatories are key, and this vaccine is clearly NOT an immune system booster. 

Start at the beginning: 

Vitamin C  at ‘as high a dose as is tolerated by the digestive system’. This should be in the 5g/day range. Sure start at 1g on day 1, and increase by a 1g per day until you get to 5g. I’ve seen a report of treating at as high as 25g per day, so 5g is just the minimum to kick in.  

Take with QUERCETIN, I’ll check on that dose, but I imagine rapid ramping up will not only be beneficial, but necessary. 

Invest in some BERBERINE online.
You have abdominal symptoms, ultimately microbiome dysbiosis and possibly ‘enteric Zoster’ which sounds the same as Ulcerative Colitis. For these reasons the Berberine should not be used long term. Yet it is indicated strongly in the repair of nerve damage and this is golden. 

I’ll look for the most useful abdominal relief for you. 

So just those 3, we need to get you rolling. and hey, let’s not fuck about. Now! Now now now !!

Barb, Tone, Josephine and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
JustJames
(@jamesallmandsmith)

@chugal3000

Along with anything else described, these are symptoms of Zoster reactivation, or ‘internal shingles’ because there is no rash. This is the commonality across the board with anyone sharing these symptoms, which can then become ‘disseminated’ to other areas such as the gut. 

The most simple and effective starting point is high doses of vitamin C. It’s probably the best immune system booster of all known  supplements, yet in these circumstances, we are talking 5g vitamin C per day. Excess vitamin C is simply peed out, so it’s safe. You will know your upper limit because it will eventually give you the shits. 

So go for 1g on day 1 and increase by 1g per day until you get to 5g. If you feel there has been some benefit, increase it. 
It is recommended you reduce it at the same rate. 

Barb, Josephine, Barb and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@josephine)

@gm1988 I hear what you are saying. I'm 5mths post second jab and adverse reaction and although symptoms are milder, they seem to have platoed. I too have days of regression and wonder if this is my new normal. I still don't venture too far from home. 

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
(@josephine)

@tone yes I can lay awake until the early hours of the morning. That makes symptoms worse with guaranteed bad days. It's a viscious cycle.

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
(@josephine)

@tabby i have these days also when I wake up and feel normal bit no sooner have I thought it, bang, symptoms commence. Of late I have had in addition terrible ear pressure and pain. I rarely take paracetamol but have no choice as pain is so intense. I'm 5mths post 2nd jab/adverse reaction. 

Barb, Tabby, Barb and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 MM
(@mumaas)

@lookingforanswers Have you been tested for Sjogren’s Syndrome? Look it up.

ReplyQuote
(@alexabramian)

@gingerjones 

The insomnia is really horrible. Also I get from midnight on hot flushs on the whole body which really creeps me out and then followed by shivers.

What is going on with us???

I had my first Moderna shot on Feb. 03th and now after 24 days I am complete wretched, physically and spiritually.

Is there a time when things get better soon? What is the body doing all the time with this "poison"?

I am really worried that everything gets worse till I die. Is this possible? Does anyone know something about it?

The only good thing is that my migraine headache vanishe nearly completely and also most of my chestpains left & reicht side are much much less and most of time good.

The neckpain has also made a huge move in the right direction. Also most of the pressure/pain on my head and in my temples are gone.

This 4 are the good changes!

But still many bad left, like I have ZERO appetite since the shot. I can barely eat an apple. What is the reason of this? Anyone know? and does anyone know when this appetite difficulties stop. Because of it my weight is in free fall, which also weakens my body.  My right eye is sometime normal, but most of time I can barely look through it.

THen the hreat paplatations are after 2 days full scale back, means 100-110 while lyind and standing, slow walking is already 125-130. 

Also a crazy insomnia makes anyway an anyway difficult night with heart palpatations, hot flushes (someties feels like the body burns, but zero fiever) to not sleepable.

So this means sine days I run around without any real sleep which demolishes all of my body even more? Also in the night and monring I have buning sensation under my armpits, I guess the lymphas there.

under the armpits

I took few nights Zopiclon, it helped a 2-3 days, but it looses fastly its power and the heart palpatations just stop the sleeping effect of Zopiclon too fast. 

ONe important thing I noticed, as soon as my hear palpations start, then nearly all other symptoms come to in concert.

So this means someting triggers this heartpalpatations and then things go mad.

Could it be the immusesystem battling whoever (right now I have no clue what the immunesystem is after this genetic rubbish coctail even able to do)?

How in God name can someone go on with this "Life" for months?  I guess I will soon loose my job because of it and my family.

Is anyone there who has experienced this mad & scary "journey"? Or anone else who can help me with some advice.

From what point is this only manageable in the hospital?  Has anyone an experience with such a case?

And how you guys with this bad situtaions to not go insane?

I took for the first time today 1 mg Tavor to help me to no loose my sanity. It helped me to calm dow, but made me super sleepy.

Best wishes to everyone for any soon recovery as possible.

migraine
This post was modified 2 years ago by Hi21890

Josephine, Barb, Josephine and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Davo
(@davo)

Hi everyone 

I’m 3 months past second Pfizer and I’m having tremors that can wake me up in the night. Not as bad as they used to be straight after my second shot but quite annoying/concerning nonetheless. It seems to come and go. It’s almost cylindrical. Goes away and comes back but not as bad as before. But the last few times have been pretty much the same.  

Reading this thread it seems like a few people have had something similar. How did you guys sort yourselves out?

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @josephine

@tabby i have these days also when I wake up and feel normal bit no sooner have I thought it, bang, symptoms commence. Of late I have had in addition terrible ear pressure and pain. I rarely take paracetamol but have no choice as pain is so intense. I'm 5mths post 2nd jab/adverse reaction. 

Hi Josephine, I too get ear pressure and pain, it comes and goes. I had it yesterday, it was worse when chewing, today it's gone again.🤔

Josephine, Barb, Josephine and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Barb
 Barb
(@barb-larue7gmail-com)
Very Active Member

@bowie I long to see happy stories of recovery, too!!

ReplyQuote
Page 949 / 1151