2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@asanders)

Posted by: @tone
Posted by: @asanders

@thamollusk If your ANA was negative...two question comes to my mind!

1. When did you have your ANA test? At what month after the vaccine was it?

2. Perhaps your symtoms are milder compared to us. Du you have strange feelings in your veins? GI tract/ bone / neuro / POTS like  problems?

If you only have insomnia / dizziness as you mentioned, it may  explain your negative but our postitive ANA levels. 

What exactly  does a positive  ANA  test tell you ? If positive  is it serious ?  And does this mean we are F'd ? And who can adminster this test? 

Positive ANA test tells you something is wrong with your immune system. But it has degrees (titer) and If you have positive ANA then you need a second panel test about the kind of nuclear antibodies in your blood. 

So my doctor tells me whatever condition I have (might be lupus, mcas, rhemtoid arthritis or just an immune reaction to vaccine spike protein...) I need to take IV streoids before it is too late because my clinical symtomps are consistant with an immune attack. So he told me to stop taking low dose prednisone pills when I have pain, and prescribed high does IV prednisone. 

I have low titer ANA (actually it is 100) . If you have high titer it means a stronger immune attack and strong possibility of a chronic auto-immune disease. 

So anyone showing these symptoms  #2 . Will have a positive  ANA  results? ...again does that mean everyone  here has a auto-immune disease  of some sort ? 

I guess everyone here has an autoimmune reaction. The question is if this is temporary or permanent.

My problem was that my doctors were really ignorant since every blood test, MRI, EMG, CT was clean. Even I was beginning to think it was all in my head. So now that ANA test result is positive now my doctor is like ok, you may have a serious condition and we have to follow you closely. So, I see positive ANA test result as a proof that something really is wrong and this is not in my head.
even if this is only an autoimmune reaction and not a chronic condition, I am pretty sure I will be suffering some permanent damage to my knees and ears. Also, if had ANA test earlier, I could have taken IV cortisone earlier and stopped the rapid progression and permanent damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SobqUw7gqhs . In this interview between Drbeen and Shaun.. He says that patients who started cortisone earlier was able to stop tinnitus, but since he had not started cortisone on time, he thinks his tinnitus is now permanent.

This post was modified 2 years ago by Asanders

ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

@thamollusk If your ANA was negative...two question comes to my mind!

1. When did you have your ANA test? At what month after the vaccine was it?

2. Perhaps your symtoms are milder compared to us. Du you have strange feelings in your veins? GI tract/ bone / neuro / POTS like  problems?

If you only have insomnia / dizziness as you mentioned, it may  explain your negative but our postitive ANA levels. 

What exactly  does a positive  ANA  test tell you ? If positive  is it serious ?  And does this mean we are F'd ? And who can adminster this test? 

Positive ANA test tells you something is wrong with your immune system. But it has degrees (titer) and If you have positive ANA then you need a second panel test about the kind of nuclear antibodies in your blood. 

So my doctor tells me whatever condition I have (might be lupus, mcas, rhemtoid arthritis or just an immune reaction to vaccine spike protein...) I need to take IV streoids before it is too late because my clinical symtomps are consistant with an immune attack. So he told me to stop taking low dose prednisone pills when I have pain, and prescribed high does IV prednisone. 

I have low titer ANA (actually it is 100) . If you have high titer it means a stronger immune attack and strong possibility of a chronic auto-immune disease. 

So anyone showing these symptoms  #2 . Will have a positive  ANA  results? ...again does that mean everyone  here has a auto-immune disease  of some sort ? 

I guess everyone here has an autoimmune reaction. The question is if this is temporary or permanent.

My problem was that my doctors were really ignorant since every blood test, MRI, EMG, CT was clean. Even I was beginning to think it was all in my head. So now that ANA test result is positive now my doctor is like ok, you may have a serious condition and we have to follow you closely. So, I see positive ANA test result as a proof that something really is wrong and this is not in my head.
even if this is only an autoimmune reaction and not a chronic condition, I am pretty sure I will be suffering some permanent damage to my knees and ears. Also, if had ANA test earlier, I could have taken IV cortisone earlier and stopped the rapid progression and permanent damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SobqUw7gqhs . In this interview between Drbeen and Shaun.. He says that patients who started cortisone earlier was able to stop tinnitus, but since he had not started cortisone on time, he thinks his tinnitus is now permanent.

So there is  a possibility  that it's might be an autoimmune  reaction  that's giving positive  ANA?  And is there anyway to tell if it's an autoimmune response  and not something  more severe ? I am 7 weeks from  1 and only jab . How do I go about getting an ANA test ? So far symptoms  relatively  somewhat mild .

alia and alia reacted
ReplyQuote
(@carym23)
Very Active Member

@danielle Hi! I feel a huge improvement in my energy level and in how much I can do without relapsing so far. I'm on day 11 of St. Johns Wort and L-Lysine. I still am dealing with the head pressure. The vibration in my head (mostly at night) has decreased (not waking me up as often), however, my brain fog the last 2 days has been worse. So, hard to tell if it's coincidental or if the St. Johns Wort is helping. 

I'm actually trying to stay active to actually test it since my symptoms are a lot less when I rest.   I have to say overall, I feel way better than I did 2 weeks ago. Thanks for asking :)I will keep you all posted.

DrL, Tone, alia and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zerophobia)

Posted by: @s-m-a

Hi all. I have some bad news to report. As of yesterday, I am having dizzy spells again. It started with my neck and shoulder muscles swelling up some. Then some bad headaches again. Then yesterday, the dizzy spell started. I am still dizzy today so far. I haven't had a dizzy spell since August of last year. I was hoping it was random, but it isn't. I did say I would come on here and update you guys if I had any relapses. I wish I had better news. I will keep you updated. My last shot was on April 19th, 2021. Almost a year ago. This is my first relapse since my symptoms resolved in August of 2021. I don't know what has triggered this. I am having some ear fullness and nose fullness a few days now. Maybe I am getting a cold or have come into contact with Covid again? Anyone else have a relapse after so long? I am concerned. 

@s-m-a

Hang in there, I too had a relapse after around month 2. Whatever this is messes with anxiety among other things. As mentioned in many places on the forum that if you let the anxiety spiral it will make the symptoms worse.

Just 2 questions, since this has been such a traumatic experience, could it possibly be PTSD? I don't any of us will forget this horrific experience. Just a thought. 

Second question, even though you were over this, you can still get other ailments like sinus issues etc. Perhaps you are dizzy from either normal sinus issues or flu, corona or perhaps the anxiety from my 1st question. 

Been following you for a while and your story amongst some others is what kept me strong in the dark times. You have no choice but to feel better for us 😂. Maybe another holiday or back massager will help. I bought one today. Keep on the updates. Hang in there. You are already recovered. Stay that way. 

Hopeitsover, KitKat, Hopeitsover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sunrise

@tone 

All are ok, ranitidine, famotidine, etc.
I think there are, everywhere, over-the-counter medications.
But they are still drugs, the contraindications, the drug interactions must be well known.

Is this  good regiment? 

Is pepsid and pepsid  ac the same ? How long do you take these for ? 

ReplyQuote
 Mel
(@mel6778)

@lindsay Hi, I just wanted to chime in and say that I felt like I could have written everything that you wrote. I'm now almost 1 year after getting the vaccination, Moderna and I have gone through daily bouts of dizziness, vertigo, waves of anxiety, panic attacks. My body goes numb. I have the brain fog and sometimes it feels like I'm not even in my own body. Ishake and tremble. I get drowsy very often and it feels like I drank a couple beers when I had not. I developed a leg tremor in my right leg which has me concerned. There are times when it will randomly twitch. I also have the fight or flight response with waves of adrenaline that come over me. One day I didn't know what was happening to my body and I actually was taken to the hospital in an ambulance and the first thing a nurse asked me was if I have anxiety and I said no because I have never suffered from anxiety ever in my life and I'm 43 years old. I was 100% healthy, take only Levothyroxine for Hypothyroidism for the past 23 yrs. So I have to correlate all my symptoms and timing to the vaccination. I've gotten several metabolic panels done and everything is normal. There is no explanation. I've also had two MRIs which showed any lesion in my brain which I don't know why I have it.  So I can say that I can 100% relate to all the symptoms that you are feeling. And I am one year out and still feeling all the symptoms. My anxiety is worsening and it's becoming debilitating to go to work. I don't know what to do of it. I feel like I'm going crazy and my doctor is not listening to me or taking me serious. I started supplementing with B complex which helped, magnesium, vitamin D, and recently had to supplement with CBD to control my anxiety which doesn't even help. Help. I don't know where to go from here but I do have a neurologist appointment in one month.  I'm loosing hope i will ever feel normal again. 

KitKat, DrL, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @gingerjones
Posted by: @lookingforanswers

@tone have you seen any doctors? What do they say ? Just curious. 

Was at doctor  yesterday  as stomach has started to give me a little  discomfort.  Gave me omeprezole . And thinks might be excess acid in gut or an ulcer . Not sure if I should take . Gave me for a month ?  Also arranged CT scan. 

I took prilosec for a month.  It is omeprezole, and it definitely helped...haven't taken it since...I think and H1/H2 antihistamine protocol will help you...it is helping thousands of long haulers...take claritin or zyrtec, or benadryl (10mg twice daily) at the same time take Pepcid (10 or 20mg twice daily)  I am on 4 facebook groups with people that are battling the same things we are...and people are having tremendous success with the H1/H2 regimen

Is that on top of the omeprezole  . Or instead of . Very leary of precipitation drugs now . Gonna try supplements  and probiotic yogurt.  

How long do I do this regimen for it is recommended  to not exceed  14 days ??

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

@asanders 

One characteristic of many reported side effects is that many symptoms are subjective and that laboratory tests and other investigations are normal.
It is really remarkable, especially because the reported symptoms are presented as very debilitating.
Therefore, everything that is objective, among the symptoms, as well as the investigations that indicate something, are very important, must always be emphasized, to the doctors.
Thus, the fact that the test for ANA came out positive was a very useful thing.
I also think that it is good to present, to the doctors, all the symptoms, the whole, long list of symptoms, with the same purpose: to convince them that they are somatic problems, not mental ones.
Some people may show only the most annoying symptoms to doctors, not the whole list.
But some symptoms, though subjective, are well known to may have an organic origin.
Such is the hyperesthesia.
Neurologists are well aware that sensitivity to light, sound and touch are symptoms that occur in brain neuronal disorders, such as inflammation, trauma, etc.
A video that is about this topic:

https://youtu.be/5zU0K2C2dRE

On this forum there were people who said that they have to stay in dark rooms, in silence, for example.
These symptoms are very relevant to neurologists, they are subjective symptoms, but the doctors know that they also occur in case of objective brain damage.
So it is something subjective, which acquires the value of objective things.
So it shows that it is not "just anxiety".

KitKat, DrL, Barb and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

@asanders 

Also, personally, I think it should not be overlooked that sometimes positive ANA occurs in some intracellular infections.
Especially because cortisone treatment is being followed.
Of course, cortisone treatment has brought a lot of improvement to many people with side effects, because the inflammation is strong, they are really required and very effective in some cases.
But the idea of taking supplements with natural antibiotic action still seems to make sense.

Josephine, KitKat, Josephine and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sunrise

@asanders 

Also, personally, I think it should not be overlooked that sometimes positive ANA occurs in some intracellular infections.
Especially because cortisone treatment is being followed.
Of course, cortisone treatment has brought a lot of improvement to many people with side effects, because the inflammation is strong, they are really required and very effective in some cases.
But the idea of taking supplements with natural antibiotic action still seems to make sense.

What supplements do you think are said to be the most effective  ? Anyone have relief for heart palpitations?  Mine seem to be getting more frequent  and lasting longer. Are any doctors  gonna be of any help ? So far anxiety  is what they have to offer. 

ReplyQuote
 Lena
(@yjjy)

Anyone else get frequent colds? I just had 3 back to back colds. The symptoms of the cold were very mild, but it flared up my Vax symptoms like fatigue, dizziness, GI issues,  head/ear pressure, insomnia, and anxiety...  

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Was wondering  if anybody  on here has just let the body do its thing ? And let this run its course  ? 

ReplyQuote
(@markhansen1983)

My wife has been suffering terribly since Dec (tingling, numbness, fatigue, panic, spine pain, nausea etc)- I'm wondering- do you think this is all caused by a heightened immune response or a low immunity for this? In which case should the treatment be boost immune system (ie which is what she is currently doing through vit c, vit d, nac, magnesium etc) or calm immune system (through FLCCC protocol- prednisone or similar)

KitKat, Barb, DrL and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

I was just wondering if anyone is having low blood pressure readings? I mean like today after I took a small walk my blood pressure was 98/67 pulse was 77 . Strange . 😔

ReplyQuote
(@bigshow)

Update:  I am 10 days away from being a year post-vac with J&J.  I'm 46 year old male elementary school teacher from Pennsylvania, and I won't repost everything that I've already posted.

Just want to update that I tested positive between Christmas and New Year, and I had dramatically improved in the weeks after.  I would still have my times of light-headedness, headaches, ringing in ears, neck pain, heart palpitations, etc, but those symptoms were mostly very mild or infrequent. 

I was feeling really good until the morning of Valentine's Day--I woke up with light-headedness and brain fog that were very severe--it reminded me of my worst days from last June.  I felt like that for 3 days  Then we found out that my son tested positive, so perhaps I was exposed and the virus entered my body and triggered my immune system to do something??  Regardless, in the 3 weeks since then, I've been 100% back to normal.  Driving was my main concern because I would get light-headed to the point where I felt like I would pass out and I would get pounding headaches driving even a mile.  Since that Valentine's Day flare-up, I've had absolutely zero problems.

Of course, I hate to describe myself as 100% cured and jinx myself, but this is the best I've felt since a year ago!  I wish I could share a secret that others could replicate, but I don't know.  Is it time, was actually having COVID, perhaps the vitamin C, D, and Zinc I've taken since Christmas???

Just wanted to update everyone.  Finding this group was such a blessing to me last summer.  Knowing that others had the same symptoms, same doc tests ordered and performed, and being dismissed by the medical community was such a relief for me and cured me of any anxiety that I had of this "being in my head."  I wish all of you the best, and while none of us deserved these problems, I hope you keeping fighting the good fight of getting healthier over time.

Elallen, Barb, DrL and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 961 / 1151