Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

There are several mechanisms which could explain the side effects. They are present, to varying degrees, in different people.

The mechanisms that seem to be involved are: inflammation, autoimmune phenomena, histamine problems (allergy, MCAS), tendency to coagulation or bleeding, infections, deficiencies (for example, vitamin D), heavy metals and more.

They must be addressed therapeutically.

At the microscopic level, one mechanism, that I believe is certainly involved, is the mitochondrial dysfunction.

It is well known that it leads to symptoms such as fatigue, brain fog, hearing loss, pain and more. The persistence of a disorder, ie difficult healing, can be explained by the mitochondrial dysfunction.

There is a lot of information on this topic on the internet, it really deserves to be known.

For example:

https://youtu.be/ENSimX0qqy0

I would like to list some supplements that help in the treatment of mitochondrial dysfunction: L-carnitine, glutathione or NAC, ubiquinol, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), alpha-lipoic acid, aminoacids and more.

ReplyQuote
(@abby6)

@lili23 I’m experiencing muscle weakness especially my legs and core muscles. They feel like jelly….that’s the best way I can describe it. It’s scary. I’m going to bring it up again with my neurologist. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wolasadal)

@creativecat  Hello there! I've read this post many times and hope you'll have found a bit more balance and some respite from the side effects described. They mirror mine to a great extent. I got 3 Moderna jabs. The first really knocked me down for 10 days: nausea, dizziness and then sudden resolution. I can only recall the sharp sting from the second jab and that was was. But I think I made a huge mistake by heading the government here in Korea and getting my third shot exactly after 3 months after the second. Side effects started eleven days later, and I've been in hell-land since then. Four hospitalisations, 3 ERs and a lot of tests, from MRI to CT scans, to heart scans. I took ANA test today and will see how positive I must be. My head feels as if there's a halo of pressurised heat around it. No tinnitus. But the slight nausea, a sense of not belonging to myself drive me nuts. Neurologist prescribed meds for 1 month after being discharged. I worry about weight loss: 1 stone and a half (9 lbs), and muscle loss. I'm beyond my 12 week, and going. Ah... that the relief or a sense of normal life may come after 6, 1 year - if ever - keeps me ever more stressed out. Yet, we travel on through this...and my sincerest hope is that all of us will find fair weather and a safe harbour again.

KitKat, DrL, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Good Day,

I am from Pfizer and I am here to help.

I have in depth knowledge on the vaccine.

I have in depth knowledge on the potential side effects.

I have in depth knowledge on what things can help you.

I also have in depth knowledge on what types of doctors you should go see (I actually have a list of knowledgeable doctors) and I have knowledge on what things they should look for and what things they should do to help you.

Oh wait, I'd rather withhold on this information so you can all go on suffering.

Sincerely Truly Yours,

Big Pharma 🙃 

KitKat, gingerj, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tone

Any recovery stories  ? Where are all the older posters ? Need some hope ?lot are saying 6 -9 months foe turn around ? 

I keep running into a 15 month number when researching.  People say the cells that are messed up from the vaccine will die off in 15 months.

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @bigshow

Update:  I am 10 days away from being a year post-vac with J&J.  I'm 46 year old male elementary school teacher from Pennsylvania, and I won't repost everything that I've already posted.

Just want to update that I tested positive between Christmas and New Year, and I had dramatically improved in the weeks after.  I would still have my times of light-headedness, headaches, ringing in ears, neck pain, heart palpitations, etc, but those symptoms were mostly very mild or infrequent. 

I was feeling really good until the morning of Valentine's Day--I woke up with light-headedness and brain fog that were very severe--it reminded me of my worst days from last June.  I felt like that for 3 days  Then we found out that my son tested positive, so perhaps I was exposed and the virus entered my body and triggered my immune system to do something??  Regardless, in the 3 weeks since then, I've been 100% back to normal.  Driving was my main concern because I would get light-headed to the point where I felt like I would pass out and I would get pounding headaches driving even a mile.  Since that Valentine's Day flare-up, I've had absolutely zero problems.

Of course, I hate to describe myself as 100% cured and jinx myself, but this is the best I've felt since a year ago!  I wish I could share a secret that others could replicate, but I don't know.  Is it time, was actually having COVID, perhaps the vitamin C, D, and Zinc I've taken since Christmas???

Just wanted to update everyone.  Finding this group was such a blessing to me last summer.  Knowing that others had the same symptoms, same doc tests ordered and performed, and being dismissed by the medical community was such a relief for me and cured me of any anxiety that I had of this "being in my head."  I wish all of you the best, and while none of us deserved these problems, I hope you keeping fighting the good fight of getting healthier over time.

More details please!

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @chesca17

To anyone reading this I hope my comment can help someone or bring some comfort. 
I had my Pfizer booster on 22nd Dec and was totally fine for 2 weeks. Then on 10th Jan I started with this sunburn feeling in my skin and tingling but no rash. It took me a day or two to twig that it was the booster vaccine. Cutting a long story short I have been suffering with burning nerve pain for 8 weeks and tingling in my upper back and chest, soles of my feet, right calf and sometimes in my fingers and shoulders and it has finally gone!  I felt hopeless for almost 2 months reading through these comments in this forum for hours over several weeks looking for some words of comfort that it will go. 2 weeks ago the pain reached its peak and I went to the doctors. They prescribed me gabapentin but to be honest I didn’t want to take them if I could help it as I didn’t want to be on a tablet I have to ween off. So I started doing my research into homeopathic remedies to see if I could go down a natural/herbal route and not prescription tablets. I found a homeopathic remedy through my research called Hypericum 30 by weleda and I bought it from Holland and Barrett but you can buy it on Amazon too. 
I only started taking this tablet on Thursday (it’s now Sunday) and by Friday/Saturday my nerve pain was pretty much gone! Now, yes it could be a coincidence as some people’s side effects went after 8 weeks and so that could’ve been my 8 weeks suffering but the pain was still really quite bad up until I started taking the hypericum. When I researched hypericum it said it was good for burning nerves so I don’t really think it’s a coincidence. 
As well as the nerve pain I had covid toe from the booster so randomly two of my toes and heels and soles of my feet Would go red and warm and then within an hour it was gone again. I had that side effect on and off for about 5 weeks. I’ve never had covid so I know all this is from the vaccine.  
there is one side effect I’m still suffering with that I’ve had for the full 8 weeks and still ongoing and that’s an achey right leg. My groin and behind my knee ache as if I’ve been walking all day. It feels slightly heavy but no shooting pains and I can walk on it as normal just aches. I’m hoping this will go in another 5-6 weeks. 
anyway I just wanted to leave my story here as I’ve spent weeks so upset and helpless and scared that I would have this burning nerve pain forever or that I’d developed a nerve illness long term from the vaccine but after 8 weeks of hell I can happily say it’s gone. 
we all will recover in time I think, just that each persons time frame is different. Some people have side effects for days, a few weeks and some a few months or slightly longer but I do feel we all will recover. 
I certainly won’t be having any more boosters if the uk government ask people to get them and if it becomes compulsory I’ll be requesting medical exemption. 
I highly recommend doing your own homeopathic research, I’ve also been taking vitamin b12 for about a week but it was the hypericum I’ve noticed the difference with. 

What is hypericum?

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @alexa

Some light at the end of the tunnel. I read today, in the covid vaccine long haul autoimmune support  in facebook, 4 stories of people that had recovered almost a 100% after a year or so of suffering. They were just doing the detox that we all are talking about but they said mainly was time that healed them. I am 5 months into this now but I continue to feel dizzy, have tinnitus, brain fog,memory loss. I feel a little better from the time I had the first vertigo attack and ended up like many of you in the er. I continue taking zeolite (1 month now) and charcoal along with the other vitamins suggested.The truth about all this will come out one day. All I am thinking now is stay away from 5G and the 5G phones. Radiation to your head and it might not help with all the problems we already have.

Thank you.  I have read in various places that at 15 months the cells that the vaccine damaged will die off.  So that should be a good date to watch out for to see improvement.

WHAT is the detox these people were taking?

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @gingerjones

@tabby Hi, What major changes have you made to your diet if you don't mind me asking. Thanks.

I have eliminated sugar(only comes from fruit now)...dairy, except for light cream in my morning coffee...no processed foods...carbohydrates come from vegetables, fruit and organic bread only...I also do intermittent fasting...my eating window is from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm...after that, water only...I drink at least 64 ounces of water daily...Also, I do a 24 hour fast one day a week...

I am in the process of eliminating sugar.  

Just read your labels.  One cookie is 6 FREAKING GRAMS!  Wow!  hahahahahhahaha.

This is a lot easier once I started reading contents of things.

I'm doing apples and grapes and garlic and onions.

Be careful because some 'good' foods release histamine such as strawberries, bannanas, canned fruits, etc.

KitKat, gingerj, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jamesallmandsmith

This should be interesting to people suffering here. The spike protein otherwise could take 15 months to clear from the system ..

I see he includes Neem, also my top tip. 

How to Detox Spike Protein After COVID or Vaccine

By Joseph Mercola

February 26, 2022 Updated: February 28, 2022

link below

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

• If you had COVID-19 or received a COVID-19 injection, you may have dangerous spike proteins circulating in your body
  • Spike proteins can circulate in your body after infection or injection, causing damage to cells, tissues and organs
  • The World Council for Health has released a spike protein detox guide, which provides straightforward steps you can take to potentially lessen the effects of toxic spike protein in your body
  • Spike protein inhibitors and neutralizers include pine needles, ivermectin, neem, N-acetylcysteine (NAC) and glutathione
  • The top 10 spike protein detox essentials include vitamin D, vitamin C, nigella seed, quercetin, zinc, curcumin, milk thistle extract, NAC, ivermectin and magnesium

https://m.theepochtimes.com/world-council-for-health-reveals-spike-protein-detox_4304171.html?utm_source=healthnoe&utm_campaign=health-2022-02-27&utm_medium=email&est=8BP%2F6T2IIMVSMZXV0FhF%2B1MbOqYfX0S7ROlyDe%2F9zqTbmElxA7ghrdup28QZn9MD6qjW1fRZ

You are the third place I have seen the 15 month figure.  Any idea what is based on?  What mechanism is going to clear it out of us by 15 months?

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

The mechanisms that seem to be involved are: inflammation, autoimmune phenomena, histamine problems (allergy, MCAS), tendency to coagulation or bleeding, infections, deficiencies (for example, vitamin D), toxic elements, mitochondrial dysfunction and more.

I would like to add that, in order to specify the mechanisms that seem to be involved in the occurrence of side effects, it should not seem something that complicates more, but something that helps.

Because it provides guidance, to therapeutically address the issues that have arisen, especially because there is not always medical support.

A treatment of side effects must follow some principles and everyone can approach individually, to treat personally, at least partially, each of these aspects, depending on what he finds in his country.

For example, if inflammation is known to be involved, some may use curcuma because they can easily find it, perhaps even better quality, and others may use other, country-specific herbs, who can find them easier.

The side effects reported are very different, in different people, but, summing up all kinds of reactions, certain phenomena are assumed or are already confirmed.

Generally speaking, that is, valid in all diseases that exist, it is known that there are interactions between such elements, for example:

-endothelial damage and vascular inflammation are known to lead to clotting

-coagulation can cause inflammation and vice versa

-the inflammation can cause autoimmune phenomena

-immune dysfunctions favor the appearance of certain infections

-some infections (bacterial, parasitic) can be the cause of autoimmune phenomena (which will disappear when the infection is cured)

-some infections are involved in the onset of MCAS

-heavy metals, infections, lead to mitochondrial dysfunction, and so on.

There are interconnected mechanisms.

Therefore, the hope may be, for example, that improving one mechanism will improve others.

Of course, it is ideal that, for each case, laboratory tests can be performed that could identify the various disorders.

But for example, for MCAS, the list of symptoms, that everyone has, can help a lot in assuming that this mechanism can be involved, knowing how it can manifest itself.

If the assumption of MCAS can be made, then everyone can take a small step, at least, to approach the therapeutic and check if this would help.
So a low histamine diet, fresh food, unprocessed food, not ready-made in a box, in the first step, could be tried. And quercetin.

Later, depending on the response, the antihistamines H1 and H2 could be added, because they are over-the-counter drugs.

Subsequently, if what was done did not help, this time, under medical supervision, higher doses of antihistamine, or other drugs, such as chromoglycate, etc.

Thus, each of the mechanisms can be approached individually, at least, the first steps, with diet, supplements, over-the-counter medications.

I think that the coagulation disorder is one that should be particularly investigated and somehow addressed.

But, likewise, tests should be done (D-Dimer, platelet count, anti-PF4 antibodies, antiplatelet antibodies, anti-cardiolipin antibodies and thrombophilia tests in general), would be ideal.

If it is not possible, then, at least, some measures should be taken to prevent coagulation: good hydration, avoid sitting still for a long time, avoid sweets, smoking and estrogen drugs, etc.

In addition, there are supplements for "blood thinning", antiplatelet agents and individually, with medical support, this should be addressed.

And so on, for each mechanism.

For example, because it is inflammation, it is very useful the anti-inflammatory diet (without sugar, gluten, dairy, coffee, alcohol) and the addition of anti-inflammatory supplements. Everyone can find, in their country, specific products, which are known and used for a long time, for this purpose.

In Germany, for example, there is a lot of experience with DMSO, which is an anti-inflammatory, which has been tested by many people with various conditions, for a long time.

There is also positive experience in using it, in case of side effects, as a young girl makes known:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39U_tn_7-uM

So it is worth knowing, and this, given what effect is pursued.

About chiropractic, personally, I think it can not be seen as the basic method of treatment, because the side effects are still a systemic inflammation, especially of the nervous tissue. Personally, I do not think that bone manipulation can help much, on the contrary, it must be said that a principle in physiotherapy is that no pressure is applied to inflamed areas. But, of course, this is a personal opinion and there are many individual, particular factors.

Because any inflammation gives oxidative stress, antioxidants are indicated, as each has at its disposal and according to the severity of the manifestations. Some may take vitamin C liposomal or as an infusion, but others may have berries for a smoothie, others, vitamin E, sometimes. So this is also an important therapeutic direction.

Because heavy metals seem to be involved, it is also good to have tests and, depending on them, medical treatment (DMSA, DMSP, EDTA). But this is not always possible, therefore, this line of treatment can be, however, empirically followed, used, what can be available: a cup of coriander leaves, atlantic dulse leaf, etc.

Likewise, on the issue of reactivating latent infections or vulnerability to new infections, everyone can find in their country the right foods and naturopathic products to prevent or treat them, so do something about this possible problem.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2405844021000621

I think, therefore, that it is good for everyone to know what the treatment directions are, to approach each one. I mean, one knows what he's doing, what his goals are. Treatment schedules cannot be fixed, but adapted, depending on personal resources.

The mechanisms are intricate, so remedies are sometimes common, for example, there are remedies that are anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-infective, at the same time, such as curcuma. Good hydration detoxifies and prevents the formation of clots. And so on.

In the naturopathic treatment a great emphasis is placed on detoxification, so any method supports this, and can be applied, it must be used, after evaluating well, depending on the particularities of the case: zeolite, medicinal charcoal, clay, liver cleancing by Andreas Moritz and others.

Sauna, for example, should be avoided if there are cardiac manifestations (arrhythmia or tachycardia, chest pain).

Another line of treatment, that makes sense, and should be approached in some way, for each in its own way, is that of "de-stressing", that is to reduce, somehow, the emotional stress, especially since the neurons are already in little good condition, to be able to cope with such difficult life situations.

Adaptogenic therapies can be useful. Herbs such rhodiola rosea, eleutherococcus senticosus, increasing tolerance to stress.

Passiflora incarnata are used as a sedative, have calming effects in anxiety, help with sleep.

About mitochondrial dysfunction: of course, it can not be generalized, but the forum offers individual experiences.

I can say that I know a lady who has side effects, and since taking a product that contains  Acetyl L-Carnitine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Taurine, Pantothenic Acid, L-Glutamine, PS (Phosphatidylserine), has good relief: burning pain and numbness have decreased very much and she sleeps better.

PoorKitty, Asanders, KitKat and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sunrise

I would like to share a link:

https://adversereactionreport.com/

From this link, I find very useful, first of all, the list of the informative sites:

https://adversereactionreport.com/support-groups/

And I would like to share a link for a recent platform:

https://bloodbay.org/

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @heybro

Good Day,

I am from Pfizer and I am here to help.

I have in depth knowledge on the vaccine.

I have in depth knowledge on the potential side effects.

I have in depth knowledge on what things can help you.

I also have in depth knowledge on what types of doctors you should go see (I actually have a list of knowledgeable doctors) and I have knowledge on what things they should look for and what things they should do to help you.

Oh wait, I'd rather withhold on this information so you can all go on suffering.

Sincerely Truly Yours,

Big Pharma 🙃 

Well Said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro, KitKat, Bro and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Kata
(@katarina)

Hey, l'm new here. I have had one pfizer vaccine and still suffering because stupid side effects. l have had numerous of those. Unfortunately there are many similar stories :/ lt would be nice to hear update?

Feeling really desperate. This is not real vaccine, it is bioweapon which is designed to kill us. How you handle this mentally? I am also wondering is full recovery/surviving possible at all?

Sorry for beeing so negative and bad english. This is just so horrible what is happening to us.

Romeo, KitKat, Romeo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Any recovered  out there ? A little hope is needed . 

ReplyQuote
Page 966 / 1151