17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ksharky13

Just curious - has anyone here tried Silencil for tinnitus?  I am very wary of such "supplements", although they state that all ingredients are natural and there are no synthetics, drugs, etc.  Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

Look for Liam Stops Tinnitus on YT and Insta.

ReplyQuote
(@carym23)
Very Active Member

@watis I had an MRI and it was negative. From what I have seen here, MRIs and CT scans tend to be negative. 

watiswat and watiswat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@j I’ve had the body shaking 3 times in the night and at the same time I was freezing. They only lasted about a few seconds but it was scary.Haven’t had those in awhile . 

ReplyQuote
(@zlatka70)

@lookingforanswers 

Hi Cary,

It seems they worked. The chest pain disappeared.

I will know for sure if H. Pylori has been killed after I get the stool test. 

Zlatka

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

To continue the idea, from a previous post, about possible mitochondrial damage, I would like to add that there are, also, studies that suggest this and allow some assumptions to be made.

Yesterday, Dr. Mobeen gave a lecture on "Potentially Reduced Brain Immunity Caused by Pfizer Vaccine " and explained also how mitochondria can be altered:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QswE7SY8_Y4

Even if the study was done only in vitro, correlations and assumptions can be made.

Also, in the study with the name: " SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Impairs Endothelial Function via Downregulation of ACE2" is stated: “We show here that S protein alone can damage vascular endothelial cells in vitro and in vivo, manifested by impaired mitochondrial function …”.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33300001/

Therefore, supplements that may help the mitochondria to function may be helpful.

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@zlatka70 did you ever lose weight? Or what were your stomach issues? Many of us have different ones and I was just hoping you could help some of us. Thanks 

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@opheas can we ask what GI issues did you have?

ReplyQuote
(@alexa)

@medee I tried silencil for 2 months and did nothing for my tinnitus. I got more from youtube exercises.

ReplyQuote
(@alexa)

@medee I tried silencil for 2 months and did nothing for my tinnitus. I got more from youtube exercises.

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @alexa

For those of of you that asked me about the tinnitus. I will say it's 50% better since it started 6 months ago. I am doing some you tube exercises to improve tinnitus and taking 2 capsules of zeolite a day. I don't have the name of the brand with me but will look it up later. I am also seeing a chiropractor once a week and I don't know for sure if this is helping with dizziness or time is helping. I wish you all a fast recovery. I will continue to update you if I improve. 6 months ago I was looking to read positive comments of recovery but didn't read many. I am starting to find more and more people that are staring to feel a little better. Keep fighting. Don't let those pharma monsters win.

Hi Alexa:  Just wanted to see if you have had a chance to look up the brand of Zeolite that you're taking for your tinnitus.  Do you still feel that it is helping?  I know you mentioned Youtube videos also.  And thank you for your other recent posts about your experience with Silencil.    

ReplyQuote
 buho
(@buhofromepn)

I had the pfizer vaccine in October ( booster) 2021. On November 7th I had my first dizziness attack. I am being dizzy for the last 5 months to the day. Some days are worst than others, but I attribute the issue to the vaccine. Major neurological damage, probably a mini stroke. I do not trust the medical establishment in South Florida as I know of many Drs coming from third world countries working in local hospitals with fake credentials. It is a racket and the authorities can not care less. I am on my own. I am eating extremely healthy and exercising. So far I am still 95% functional and no one notices that I walk slower and carefully watch every step.  I also suffered my entire adult life of tinnitus. The Drs looking at me all they do is use the vacuum cleaner to clean my ears and charge the insurance $776 for it. Of course they tell me to keep on coming every 3 months. 

ReplyQuote
(@opheas)

Posted by: @lookingforanswers

@opheas can we ask what GI issues did you have?

Hello, so I completely lost my appetite for almost a month. I had bad nausea and could not hold down any food. It was awful. I did have a portion of my colon removed a few years ago due to a tumor, so I already had some digestive issues but not like this. It felt flu like but hung on for a while. I did go to the urgent care and got Zofran which helped a lot. I hope that helps.

ReplyQuote
(@lllanigan)

I had the first Moderna shot in January 2021, the second shot in February 2021.  Then caught COVID over Thanksgiving 2021, but had the monoclonal antibodies infusions two days after I tested positive, which successfully knocked out the COVID.  But in mid-January 2022, I woke up with terrible vertigo, dizziness, ringing in my ears, then this progressed so as of today I also have some hearing loss, headaches, general weakness, trembling hands that make writing difficult, trouble picking up small items.  I've been to an ENT, my internist, physical therapy for crystals in my ears, chiropractor, deep tissue massage, but nothing has helped.  Yesterday, my cardiologist diagnosed me with audio-vestibular either caused by the Moderna shots with delayed action causing my symptoms or it was trigged by COVID.  I am suspecting the culprit is the Moderna shots.  Are any of you having these symptoms and been diagnosed with audio-vestibular disorder after getting the Moderna shots?  Thanks!

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Just got back my results from MRI of brain . And CT scan of abdomen and pelvis.  Have been having weird GI issues . And other symptoms . Not sure what to think . Was told they are considered normal . 

ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Anyone have any of this on their scans should I be concerned  ? Doctor assures  me not to be concerned and cysts are common . And artifacts on imaging are almost always there ? 

ReplyQuote
Page 992 / 1151