It may take up to three business days for your listing to be posted after joining or renewing your membership. You will receive an email with directions for accessing and editing your listing once it is posted.
If it has been more than three business days since your joined or renewed your professional membership and you are NOT currently listed in our provider directory, contact [email protected] or call (503) 229-7705.
- Log in to vestibular.org and you'll be taken directly to the forum. (If you are already logged in, visit https://vestibular.org/forum).
- In the menu, click “My Profile” to view your profile information.
- Click “Edit” and then click “Directory” to make changes to your listings.
- Click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page when done.
Your username is the email address you provided when signing up for your professional membership. If you do not know what email you used, contact [email protected] or call (503) 229-7705.
TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD:
- To access your account, visit https://vestibular.org/lostpassword and enter your email address.
- Submit the form and check your email for a link to set a new password.
To renew your membership, you need to fill out a professional membership form.
You do not need to be logged in to renew your membership. Once your membership form and payment have been submitted, a member of the VeDA staff will apply your membership dues and any updated information you provided to your existing professional membership.
You may list up to three practice locations where you physically see patients.
Yes. Group memberships are a great way to list more providers at a discounted rate. Visit our Group Practice Membership page for more details.
Yes. To upgrade your membership size, please email [email protected].
VeDA’s collection of co-brandable articles is another valuable resource available to professional members. To access VeDA's co-brandable articles, you must be a VeDA professional member with current dues.
To access the co-brandable articles:
- Log in to the site. (If you are already logged in, visit https://vestibular.org/forum).
- Scroll down to the “Co-Brandable Articles” topic and click the title to view the full list. https://vestibular.org/forum/cobrand/
- For instructions on how to add your information to the articles, please review the topic “Read Before Downloading Co-Brandables.” > https://vestibular.org/forum/cobrand/read-before-downloading-co-brandables/
Our growing list of free short publications may be freely distributed in print. If a printable version is available it will be linked at the top of the article on our website. Anyone is welcome to directly link to our webpages or distribute printed versions of our free short publications, but we do not give permission to reproduce them online with the exception of short quotes (see our permissions guide).
Professional membership dues are non-refundable. If you made an additional dues payment in error, your additional payment will be applied to the end of your current membership, or it can be transferred to a colleague.
To submit an event, use our conference and training submission form. You will be required to sign in with a website account in order to access the form. We confine our listings to conferences of interest to vestibular health care professionals.
To further our mission, VeDA accepts advertising and sponsorship under strict guidelines. We will refuse any advertisement that we believe is incompatible with our mission. The presence of an ad on our site or in one of our newsletters does not imply endorsement of the advertised company or product. Advertisers and sponsors must not make unsubstantiated health claims or suggest VeDA has endorsed a product.
VeDA maintains a distinct separation between advertising content and editorial content. All advertising content on VeDA’s website or in one of our newsletters is clearly labeled as an advertisement. Sponsored areas of the site are labeled as such, and the sponsoring organizations are identified.
For more detailed information about advertising and sponsorship visit our sponsorship page.
For billing questions, please contact VeDA by email at [email protected] or by phone at (503) 229-7705.
VeDA accepts credit cards and checks. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. To pay by check, please mail your check (made out to VeDA) to 5018 NE 15th Ave Portland, OR 97211. VeDA accepts payment by check in US dollars (USD) and through verified credit card payments with international credit cards.
No. Once your membership is renewed, a member of the VeDA staff will re-list your existing listing after making any updates based on the information you provided. Once your listing is updated and re-listed, you will receive an email with directions for accessing and editing your listing.
*If your membership lapsed and has not been renewed since late 2019, your listing may need to be recreated. If this is the case, a member of the VeDA staff will create a listing for you with the information provided on your renewal form.
Yes. You will want to update your listing to reflect your current practice location and information. There are several ways you can do this. You can:
- Update your listing by logging in to our website and following the directions in the FAQ "How do I edit my directory listing?"
- Filling out and submitting the Add Your Practice Details form.
- Emailing [email protected] with details about your situation and new practice information.
Absolutely! We have a variety of volunteer needs that are well suited to the skills and experience of a vestibular healthcare professional. If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the Volunteer Application. Once we receive your application, a member of the VeDA staff will reach out to discuss what kinds of volunteer tasks fit best with your interests and our needs.