Join or Renew As A Professional Member
Join VeDA's network of vestibular specialists by becoming a professional member or renewing your membership.
Individual memberships are for vestibular healthcare professionals in private practice, or if you are the only vestibular specialist at your clinic or hospital.
VeDA offers two levels of Group Practice Membership: Small group memberships include up to 5 professionals. Large group memberships include up to 10 professionals.
Benefits of Professional Membership
Sign up to receive...
- A listing for each member in our healthcare provider directory, where patients can search for vestibular specialists by name, location, and specialty. You can also list states in which you practice telehealth.
- Unlimited access to electronic copies of all of VeDA's patient education materials, co-branded with your clinic's contact information.
- VeDA brochures to distribute to your patients.
- A complimentary subscription to VeDA's quarterly newsletter, On the Level, which includes up-to-date information on research, news, and training opportunities for professionals.
- Discounts on CEU courses with featured trainers.
Professional members can also post research studies to recruit participants.
Are you a non-practicing healthcare professional?
Are you a student, researcher, retired provider, or a healthcare professional who doesn't work in a clinical setting? You can still benefit from a VeDA membership without the clinic listing. If this is you, contact [email protected] or call (503) 229-7705 to learn about discounted options for non-practicing professionals.
Joining with more than 10 Professional Members?
Corporate-level memberships are tailored to suit your organization's needs. Contact us at (503) 229-7705 or via email at [email protected].