Treating BPPV can be a wonderful experience. It’s not often as a therapist that you can “fix” a patient in only one visit. However, it is not always so straight forward. This webinar addresses what to do in those more difficult situations such as:
- What if the BPPV is bilateral?
- What if it is in the horizontal canal, or worse yet, goes into the horizontal canal while treating the posterior canal? How can you prevent this?
- What if the BPPV is in one ear, but involves more than one canal?
- What if it is the anterior canal?
- And what does the evidence say about treating patients with recurrent BPPV?
For the answers to these questions and more based on the latest research, please join in on the interactive webinar: Treating BPPV, when it’s easy and when it’s not.
Instructor: Camille Lambert, PT, DPT