Community philanthropy at work
We would like to thank our Corporate Partners:
Corporate partners play a vital role in helping VEDA acheive its mission to inform, support and advocate for the vestibular community.
We are proud to partner with organizations who share the same values that we do:
- VEDA serves all people with vestibular disorders with dedication, understanding and compassion.
- VEDA engages vestibular professionals with respect and appreciation for their service.
- VEDA values its donors and is committed to ethical and responsible stewardship of donor funds.
- In conducting our business, VEDA operates with transparency and credibility and is always trustworthy.
- We pride ourselves on being a trusted organization that is mindful of how donor and sponsor contributions are used. Transparency is a key value that we take very seriously.
Through a strategic partnership, your company can strengthen customer and employee loyalty.
Partnering with VEDA will have a positive influence on your customers and employees. According to leading research:*
- 92 percent of Americans have a more positive image of companies that support a cause.
- 87 percent of Americans are likely to switch brands (when price and quality are equal) to support a cause.
- 88 percent of workers whose employer has a cause-related program feel proud of their company’s values.
- 93 percent of Americans say it is important for their employer to provide them with opportunities to become involved in social issues.
- 81 percent of Americans consider a company’s social commitment when deciding where to work.
- 89 percent of Americans believe that corporations and non-profits should work together to raise money and awareness for causes.
* Cone Research Study, 2007
We are happy to customize a partnership to meet the goals of each of our corporate partners while also helping VEDA meet our mission.
For more information, contact Terri Baltus at (503) 294-9085 or via email at [email protected].