Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@mike411)

@thamollusk the 15 months was just as far as the study measured the spike protein but it is believed it can still persist longer. If you also have auto antibodies, then those should fade as the spike proteins fade but that could take longer. In my case, I know I have ACE2 and MAS-1 auto antibodies as result of the vaccine and spike proteins. 

Have you tried any of the treatment protocols like Patterson's (covid long haulers) or FLCCC? I'm doing the statin portion along with low dose aspirin. If/when I can get my BP issues from this under control, I plan to further explore the maraviroc treatment as well. 

ReplyQuote
(@thamollusk)

@mike411 I have not tried the protocols, but would love to. I’m assuming statin is a prescription? 

ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

@thamollusk yes, statins are prescription. Generally, a fairly easy med to get from doctors. In US, there are several online/telemed doctor groups that will prescribe meds like statins if you do not have a local doctor willing to prescribe, just by mentioning if you have a family history of high cholesterol, past test that was somewhat high, etc. There are also covid long haul doctors like ones in the FLCCC network (check their website for doctor resources) that will prescribe. They can get pricey so would only look at that route if local doctor/telemed options don't work out. Beyond the monocyte modifying function they are being used for, they are anti-inflammatory (without the negative effects of long term steroids) and have other immune modifying properties. 

ReplyQuote
(@thamollusk)

@mike411 Good to know, thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@thamollusk)

Is any statin med sufficient, or is there a specific one I should ask for? My GP is a friend, so it shouldn’t be hard. Then I assume you take that with baby aspirin and hope the spike clears from your body? Is that the general idea?

ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

@thamollusk Patterson says pretty much any statin can work. His group has used atorvastatin and prevastatin. They mostly use Pravastatin in their protocol. Not because it is better but because it doesn't interact with Mararviroc metabolism. They use 10mg. If you are not on the full protocol then not  necessarily the best option. University of Marburg, Germany is using Rosuvastatin 10mg. Both of those can be good options. I prefer atorvastatin because it is lipophilic (fat loving) so it can cross the blood brain barrier into brain. Patterson has a few times mentioned that it may be slightly better as a stand alone statin treatment. The other 2 are hydrophilic (water loving) and cannot pass into brain. The FLCCC protocol uses Atorvastatin 20mg and that is what I am using.

The watch out though is because it does cross into brain there is always potential for more side effects. I normally have taken rosuvastatin for awhile with zero side effects but when I switched to atorvastatin I had some mild dizziness and nausea for 4 or 5 days and then faded away and has been fine since. One can always start with 10mg (e.g. splitting a 20mg tab in half) and then move up to 20mg after a week to help adjust more slowly. For me, I was starting to get some neurological issues (burning skin sensations and twitching right ear, and random muscle twitches) so I knew I needed to get some benefit to the brain. If I ever go on Maraviroc then it crosses into brain so I'd then switch to Pravastatin for durartion of that portion of treatment, but for now with just the statin, I believe this is best option.

Only need low dose aspirin if you have high VEGF. I did in my panel test results. Other than that, if one has some neurological issues, Patterson says those are linked to high VEGF effects so going by that, should start low dose (81mg) aspirin. Also, he uses it for anti platelet activity (micro clots) which seems to be a big issue with post vaccine and long covid. My results were high for that as well so baby aspirin helps treat both of those. Of note, statins also treat high VEGF so you are using 2 tools to help reduce VEGF cytokines.

The way the statin is supposed to work is it reduces the spike carrying monocytes from attaching to vessel walls and allow them to then slowly die over weeks. Otherwise if they keep attaching, they wreck havoc and stay in a zombie like state, not dying. In the meantime, the statin also reduces vascular inflammation which has further benefit in healing. They generally suggest at least 12 wks of statin use. I plan to stay on it as long as I have any symptoms and can tolerate it.

Thisistoomuch, Andy, Thisistoomuch and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@thamollusk)

Thanks a lot for the detailed response. What exactly is the “full protocol”? I should also ask, when did you get vaccinated and what are your symptoms and severity?

ReplyQuote
 Buff
(@buffpitt)

Hi

6 months after my first and only Pfizer vaccine, I’m still in hell. I did get better for about 2 months and thought it was 90% gone - only got the dizziness etc for a day or so and then it went away which was COMPLETELY MANAGEABLE after 100% of the time feeling terrible. But six weeks ago it returned and I’m so depressed and sad and scared, terrified that I will be like this forever (it is hard for me to write those words).

My symptoms are:

1 minute after the vaccine, mildly dizzy but didn’t care as I thought it’d go away after a few hours or days. No it got worse. Dizzy - not in a way that I fall over or need to hold things to walk but when moving my head or bending over. My eyes are just weird all the time like my eye balls are straining. I get ultraviolet blue spots popping into my vision. Looking up is not nice. I have mild earache occasionally, the fullness feeling and NEVER ENDING awful high pitched ringing in my ears. Had hearing test and all was normal. Get frequent migraines.

Prior to Pfizer: 

30 years of severe migraines. I took Maxalt wafers to stop them. 
I was trying out beta blockers very small dose in the hope of fixing the migraines. It had been making me temporarily dizzy for an hour after each pill which was a normal side effect. I was taking Endep 10 mg a night to also try to prevent migraines. 
Never had tinnitus ever. Never had dizziness. 

What makes it worse: using the iPad and anxiety.

What helps: well I did think when I got better for six weeks that it was 7km walking + meditation every day but then it came back so now nothing makes it better. Tried Ibroprufen, prescription antihistamine, prednisone. Did nothing. Tried every alternative everything. These helped the anxiety but not really anything else.

I now take no pharmaceutical meds at all. So gave up on beta blockers and Endep and antihitamines. I still take the Maxalt when I get a migraine or I vomit every 15 mins for two days - so no choice there.

Please please has anyone found out what this is? Has anyone found a way to recover? I have read this forum for hours and only see people in the same boat as me, no positive outcomes. No steps to take to recovery. 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jtranger

@heybro  So it was only a temporary fix?

No that is not accurate.

Let me see how I can explain this.

Let's say, my original problem was 100,000.

I took Ivermectin and it brought me down to only a problem of 20,000.

Taking more ivermectin isn't making me go down any further.  It doesn't work anymore.

That doesn't mean I've gone back up to 100,000.  It means I'm stuck at 20,000.

ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@heybro You fell it is safe and no side effects? What was your dosage?  What are your vax side effects?  I have many.

This post was modified 2 years ago by Larry

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

@heybro You fell it is safe and no side effects? What was you dosage?

I am not going to go on prednisone because of the side effects.  Many doctors are giving out prednisone like candy.

Ivermectin is much much safer and has little potential side effects.  

It is based on body weight.  I was taking five pills.  You can just take 1 pill to start if you are scared.

You can find dosage on the FLCCC protocols.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

@heybro You fell it is safe and no side effects? What was your dosage?  What are your vax side effects?  I have many.

Just to be clear:

My issues were: nerve across stomach, balls of nerves at side, nerve up my back, nerves under my shoulder blade.  Severe pressure around waist.

Now I just have a nerve at my side and some pressure in my gut.

Your symptoms are likely different than mine.

Ivermectin helps some and does nothing for others.  YMMV.

ReplyQuote
(@stephenmo)

Posted by: @watis

Guys I am today at 2,5 Months and i literally feel worse and wore from day to day and also weaker and weaker from day to day.

Is this normal in any way?

Or are the vacc effects just slowly finishing me off and making me worse from day to day.

How high is the probability that this is he case.

The normal blood test I Had several times was fine. Also my d-dimere is very low. 

Need I to go to the ER or to the hospital because i just feel so weak and so unwell? 

It really worries me, since I do not have any good days.

Many thanks for any answers!

No, this is not normal, I wish you quick recovery to good health.

ReplyQuote
(@stephenmo)

Posted by: @thamollusk

After watching the Patterson video,  does anyone have an explanation for why so many people have symptoms that go away for weeks at a time and then reappear? I’ve had many good weeks the past few months, but I always seem to have a relapse at some point. 

It could be your diet, did anything change on the good weeks.

ReplyQuote
(@stephenmo)

Hi All,

Below is a long list of symptoms caused by a common factor found in vaccines.  If you have more than 2 of these symptoms since you received the vaccine please message me and I can forward you relevant documentation.

Best of health to everyone

Low body temperature 
Cold hands and feet
Unexplained changes in weight 
Changes in appetite
Excessive thirst 
Headaches and migraines
Anaemia
Difficulty getting to sleep
Early waking
Insomnia and Sleepiness during the day

Abdominal cramps and pain
Constipation and/or diarrhea
Irritable bowel syndrome
Malabsorption
Leaky gut
Gastroenteritis
Nausea and
Heartburn.

Intermittent visual blurring
Deteriorating peripheral vision or 'tunnel' vision
Bulging eyes
Sensitivity to light
Difficulty focusing
Poor color vision 
Poor night vision and
Difficulty moving the eyes.

Chronic sinusitis
Poor sense of smell
Chronic or recurrent rhinitis
Nasal congestion
Persistently sore throat and 
Chronic tonsillitis.

Loss of axillary, pubic, body or head hair 
Greying of hair
Dry, thin, wiry, dull hair and
Weak, flaky nails that split and tear easily.

Excessive perspiration
An inability to sweat or night sweats.

Cold, clammy skin
Dry skin
Peeling or flaking skin on the hands, feet and face
A puffy face
Red, flaky skin around the eyes 
Thick, red skin on hands & feet 
Pricking, stabbing, fizzing or crawling sensations in the skin (vermiculation)
Very itchy rashes
Eczema and psoriasis.

Dizziness
Vertigo
Poor balance
Tinnitus (ringing or whining noises in the ears)
Pain in the ear canals 
Poor hearing and deafness and
Difficulty interpreting what you hear.

Bleeding gums
Periodontal (gum) disease
Mouth ulcers
A metallic taste
Excessive salivation
A loss of the sense of taste 
A burning, red, inflamed mouth 
‘Bald' patches on the tongue or cheeks (includes geographical tongue) and
Dark spots on gums ('amalgam tattoos')

Hypoglycaemia and dysglycaemia (low and poorly controlled blood sugar respectively)
Hypothyroidism (an underactive thyroid gland)
Hypoadrenalism (under-functioning adrenal glands)
Constant fatigue (adrenal and thyroid gland exhaustion) and
A poor physiological response to stress.

Heart palpitations
An irregular heart beat
Angina or chest pain
A racing heart beat 
Either an abnormally slow or rapid heart rate 
Low or high blood pressure
Frequently feeling faint 
Elevated blood cholesterol and homocysteine levels and 
Easy bleeding and bruising.

Tender, sore muscles
Rapid muscle fatigue 
Joint pain
Joint swelling
Joint stiffness
Muscle cramps
Low-back pain
Muscle weakness and
Jaw joint or Tempero-mandibular joint dysfunction (TMJD)

Kidney damage
Frequent urination
Frequent nocturnal urination (2-3 times a night or more)
Incontinence (especially in women)
Difficulty urinating (especially in men)
An urgent need to urinate and
A variety of kidney and bladder diseases.

Heavy, missed or irregular periods 
Severe period pains
Pre-menstrual tension (PMT) 
Miscarriages and
Still births

Difficulty articulating words
Numbness and tingling
Clumsiness
Difficulty doing fine tasks such as typing or adding numbers on a calculator
Tremors
Ticks and twitches (especially of the face and eyes)
A loss of coordination and 
Restless legs

Hallucinations
Depression
A persistent death wish
Suicide attempts
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders
Manic-Depressive Disorder
Panic disorders and
Schizophrenia spectrum disorders

Fears 
Anxieties