2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @mike411

@nresearcher I believe Patterson's group is on the right track with the core issue for post vaccine. For most it may be a problem clearing the spike protein which then gets stuck in monocytes that won't die for a long long time. This causes the body to react causing inflammation which they measure in their cytokine panels. I do think there is an added auto immune component: once the the cytokine inflammation start getting out of control the body may start attacking various parts of itself generating auto antibodies.

I have (at least) auto antibodies to ACE2 and MAS-1, per the CellTrends (Germany ) test panel. May have others that they are not testing for but at least those. An older CellTrends report I saw said those 2 antibodies specifically are tied very closely to spike protein response. 

I'd love to try their full treatment but 1) need to get my BP from this under better control first and 2) find a good doctor that will work with their program. Most conventional doctors are not going to be on board with this, particularly the maraviroc they most often recommend. The (Telemed) doctor they suggested was clearly not a good doctor just from looking at their website and google search of reviews, lawsuits, etc. And that's the challenge is many of the doctors attracted to supporting this stuff (NOT the Patterson team doctors), are a bit sketchy at best.

If you watch all their videos they make clear that after Maraviroc, statins are the other main powerhouse treatment. They mostly use Plavastatin 10mg because it doesn't interact with Maraviroc. University of Marburg Germany is now treating post vax and they are using rosuvastatin 10mg (along with candesartan 4mg, vitamin D, and low histamine diet) to treat/heal post vax and long covid. Myself, since I'm not taking Maraviroc right now, I switched from long time taking rosuvastatin in early March to taking atorvastatin 20mg. The reason is, atorvastatin is lipophilic so it can cross the blood brain barrier into brain vs. the other two are hydrophilic so cannot. I want to ensure 100% of my body is getting any benefit!

The statin theory for use is multi-fold: primarily it's intense to help prevent the spike protein loaded monocytes from sticking vessel walls and allow them to eventually die and helping lower spike protein levels. In addition statins are anti-inflammatory and immune modulating so their are a range of benefits. I've been on 6 weeks but you need to be on usually for 12wks+ to perhaps see good results. I plan to stay on for the longer term until I hopefully improve by treatment, time, or some combination. 

Oh, I'm also taking low dose (81mg) aspirin. That is another med that Patterson group often recommends if you have high VEGF cytokine. VEGF he says is often the one primarily responsible for neurological symptoms and baby aspirin AND statin both reduce VEGF. 

My thoughts are that once you get the spike protein levels down one way or the other, the cytokine go down (Patterson's repeat testing shows this) AND then if you have auto antibodies those start to dwindle and finally the symptoms begin to fade away.

Thanks very much for your insights. Really interesting. Hope you start to see good results after being on statins for a sufficient time along with baby aspirin (and maybe an anti-inflammatory diet, rest, etc...).

Did find it interesting when Dr. Patterson described how the expression of fractalkine on endothelial cells could be lowered by statins (minute 44:45), and that in the absence of fractalkine, the monocytes with S1 protein die and thus don't become long-lived and cause problems.

He also discusses the "4 bad actors" in terms of cytokines: IL-6, IL-8 (linked to muscle aches, joint pain...), TNF-alpha (linked to fatigue), and VEGF (linked to vasodilation, peripheral neuropathy, dysautonomia...) (min. 1 04:50).

May try to look into how some of these cytokines, such IL-6 and VEGF, might be lowered without medication, perhaps through diet, though that approach might take time.

Hopefully if Dr. Patterson's team gets FDA approval for their treatment, more mainstream doctors will be willing to use their method. That is a hassle if the current doctors who are willing to use their treatment tend to be kind of questionable.

That's good news that University of Marburg in Germany is now treating post-vaccine symptoms.

Thanks again for your post. Please keep us updated on your thoughts and on your progress.

ReplyQuote
(@nisarg127)

@margaret2022 Thank you for sharing. As per this video, do we need any particular treatment? Or will we recover on our own? If yes then when? And if no then what to do next?

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jtranger

Has anyone tried Ivermectin and have good or bad about it? I have a Dr. that wants to prescribe it.

yes, i no longer felt like my nerves were under attack after taking ivy

but it no longer helps me

ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

@nresearcher since you're a researcher maybe you could contact Dr. Patterson/IncellDX and ask if he's familiar with any lifestyle changes which could lower the cytokines and/or if time would eventually heal us. 

KitKat, DrL, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @pfizervictim

@nresearcher since you're a researcher maybe you could contact Dr. Patterson/IncellDX and ask if he's familiar with any lifestyle changes which could lower the cytokines and/or if time would eventually heal us. 

That would be interesting, though might prefer to discuss lifestyle changes with holistic/alternative medicine doctors or with researchers who have studied this topic. Dr. Patterson's responses to questions about supplements and nutrition for long covid appeared to be that he does not change those approaches if they seem to be helping people (min. 57:38 and 1 22:47), and that well-balanced nutritional intake is important, but that supplements/diet may not be enough to bring down the vascular inflammation on their own (at least not quickly).

Since many people do seem to recover from these vaccine injuries over time, it does appear that time can heal, and this may be helped by an anti-inflammatory (and/or low-histamine) diet, lowering stress as much as possible, etc... Using Dr. Patterson's medication protocol could help speed up recovery. Look forward to seeing results of their clinical trials and if they get FDA approval.

Seems University of Marburg in Germany is focusing a little more on lifestyle if they are treating post-vaccine injuries with vitamin D and a low-histamine diet (in addition to statins, etc.).

In general, find this forum very useful for discussion of lifestyle approaches and what might work for some people.

KitKat, PfizerVictim, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Update for me:  I am now 3 months into my vaccine side effect, which is essentially sudden on-set tinnitus primarily in my right ear. I had an audiology exam around week 6 that indicated no hearing loss.  I do also have slight pressure in my right ear and a very dull headache that almost feels like an allergy type headache. I have been taking a regimen of vitamin C, D3, B12, and zinc & turmeric for about 3 weeks now.  I seem to have good days and bad days, but overall doesn't seem to be much change.  Yesterday I was outside for a while and it was a very windy day.  When I went inside I immediately noticed the high pitch tinnitus.  It seemed to abate by the evening.  I'm hoping that time and these supplements help to resolve this for me.  I know a lot of people indicated that it took 6-12 months for tinnitus to resolve.  My concern in the short-term is not knowing the actual damage being done, so I am avoiding triggers like loud/noisy places or events and playing my electric guitar.  I also recently had a high positive ANA test result and have an appointment with a rheumatologist on the 27th of this month.  Based on what I've read here, it most likely is not related to a specific auto-immune disease, but rather an auto-immune type response of my immune system to the vaccine (spike proteins and cytokines).  Any comments, suggestions, etc. are most welcome.  Let's all stay positive and support each other through this scary and challenging experience.

Thisistoomuch, DrL, PfizerVictim and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

@nresearcher It's interesting he often mentions IL-8 being elevated in post vax. However, I am 100% post vax and my IL-8 is well below the normal limit. For me, I'm high in TNF-a, IL-4, IFN-GAMMA, SCD40L, and VEGF. The statin and low dose aspirin cover the VEGF, SCD40L, and IFN-GAMMA. And of course the statin helps to limit binding of monocytes to vascular surfaces which should have longer term benefits getting rid of them. If I can eventually add the maraviroc, I'd be covering it all and hopefully accelerate things. For short-term, getting the VEGF down was my #1 priority as that is the key one that drives neurological symptoms and wanted to nip that one in the bud asap. Agree, It's sad the doctors mostly attracted to support the protocol tend to be more questionable. I've read several people that convinced their regular doctor, and that would be ideal. Sadly, no way my primary dr would go for any of this.

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

@nresearcher here is a German article link that mentions the Marburg post vax treatment. It's in German so need to run it thru Google translate or another web translator -

https://www.medical-tribune.de/praxis-und-wirtschaft/praxismanagement/artikel/aerzte-melden-nebenwirkung-zu-selten/

They apparently are booked rest of this year with 800+ patients signed up. From another forum, a German that knows people who have went said they are being given statin (rosuvastatin 10mg), blood pressure med regardless of their BP (candesartan 4mg), vitamin D, and low histamine diet. The guy said he's signed up to go next month to clinic so following to learn any more details. 

KitKat, gingerj, Bianka and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sidelinesobserver)

Posted by: @nisarg127

Whats has this vaccine done to us! And why the fuck is no one able to diagnose anything!? No articles on google regarding such adverse effects of vaccine even after so many months! 

Have you considered that they are censoring people posting about these vaccine side-effects on major websites like twitter, Youtube, facebook, etc ON PURPOSE or deliberately? And that is why Google searches don't seem to show much? Just a thought

I wish people would STOP naively assuming it's just a random coincidence that threads like this one are so hard to find. Same goes for the doctor's playing dumb and handing out these useless "it's just anxiety" diagnosis

The people behind the censorship of this topic are evil, and the censorship is deliberate, remember that.

If I had to guess, they don't want people finding out or knowing about these terrible side-effects at all (hence the censorship). Instead they just want you and your family to run out and blindly get jabbed without doing any research or asking any questions, they want you to get the boosters too because that's even more money in their greedy hands

Thisistoomuch, KitKat, joseph and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@watis)
Very Active Member

Guys I am today at 2,5 Months and i literally feel worse and wore from day to day and also weaker and weaker from day to day.

Is this normal in any way?

Or are the vacc effects just slowly finishing me off and making me worse from day to day.

How high is the probability that this is he case.

The normal blood test I Had several times was fine. Also my d-dimere is very low. 

Need I to go to the ER or to the hospital because i just feel so weak and so unwell? 

It really worries me, since I do not have any good days.

Many thanks for any answers!

ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@heybro  So it was only a temporary fix?

ReplyQuote
(@thamollusk)

After watching the Patterson video,  does anyone have an explanation for why so many people have symptoms that go away for weeks at a time and then reappear? I’ve had many good weeks the past few months, but I always seem to have a relapse at some point. 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@thamollusk)

@mike411 After watching the Patterson video,  does anyone have an explanation for why so many people have symptoms that go away for weeks at a time and then reappear? I’ve had many good weeks the past few months, but I always seem to have a relapse at some point.

ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

@thamollusk I don't think anyone really knows for sure. The 2 general theories mirror the originating issues. 1. The spike filled monocytes were not completely eliminated. They tend to stay localized unless moving around alot (exercise, adrenalin release, diet) so the thought is they was a localized amount of monocytes that release and move to other areas and stir things up again. 2) auto antibodies can wax and wane so they can go down then spike back up and so on until hopefully eventually fading away. Could be a combination of the two though I lean more towards 2 from what I've read. In Patterson's group, they put someone back on the protocol meds for awhile to purge remaining monocytes/spike protein. I believe you'd have to see a couple consistent months of minimal/no symptoms to say things are truly resolving. 

Thisistoomuch, DrL, Thisistoomuch and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@thamollusk)

@mike411 Thanks so much for the reply. I’m at 12 months since my second Moderna jab and dizziness seems to come and go weekly. Oddly enough, I had a great 2 months symptom free just 2 months after getting my second jab, but then symptoms  came back. One more question…I’ve heard “15 months” mentioned numerous times when speaking about spike proteins being completely erased from the body. Is it safe to say a person who has slowly improved over a years time should be symptom free at the 15 month mark? Thanks again for reading and responding.

ReplyQuote
Page 1023 / 1151