Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@sarap)

@lindar here is the link to the FB group. 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/265035901879921/?ref=share

There are over 1,100 members!!  
yes, b12

LindaR and LindaR reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sarap)

@klc78900 I’m sorry to say it hasn’t.  I’m at 3 months on Monday. 🙁

ReplyQuote
(@yoki)
Very Active Member

@mt53072 no I did not and I'm not planning to until I understand what happened to me.

ReplyQuote
(@regina-maryverizon-net)

ReplyQuote
(@michaelk)
Very Active Member

@yoki Here is some information to help with you decision to get the 2nd shot.  https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/covid-pandemic-mortality-risk-estimator  this is a Covid mortally risk calculator and if the URL does not post (which it has not in the past) just google Covid mortality risk calculator. I declined my 2nd shot and have a 1.9% risk of dying from Covid before I was vaccinated. Some may say I am 100% protected from hospitalization and death for at least 6 months since I received my 1st shot of Pfizer. My vertigo went away after 3 weeks but the 2nd shot is supposed to be worse. With out enough people on this form reporting their symptoms resolving after the 2nd shot I do not have enough information to convince me to get the 2nd shot. I would rather take the low chance of dying from Covid rather that suffering from Vertigo for an unknown period of time at this point.

1tahoegal and 1tahoegal reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yoki)
Very Active Member

@michaelk Thank you for this. Very interesting. 1% risk of death seems acceptable to me. Besides, I have little risk of exposure since I work from home and hardly go out.

ReplyQuote
(@garywessel)

I am a 74 year male and I had the second Mederma  vaccination on February 24th. with only slight side effects.  A mild pain around the injection sigh and slight head ache, which subsided after a few days.  In early April I started having extreme  anxiety attacks. It got to a point where I couldn't get to sleep at night. If I did sleep, it was only was only for a few hours and I would wake up with a start. (like some shaking me) I would walk around the house at all hours, not being able to settle down. Irrational things would bother me.  I never had these problems before. My doctor prescribed Xanax twice a day any the anxiety has subsided. Just wondering if anyone else has had these effects after the vaccine.

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Gary Gus

ReplyQuote
 Judi
(@judict)

Three weeks and still experiencing vertigo first thing in the morning and dizziness throughout the day when I move my head in certain ways. Two days ago also experienced bouts of nausea and weakness. Strange thing is yesterday had no symptoms and thought  I was through with this, but this morning back to square one. My biggest fear is this is a permanent condition. Have an appointment with a ENT this coming Friday and have been seeing a chiropractor.

ReplyQuote
(@ccmiles)

I found this yesterday and so far it has worked.  Mine has become sporadic.  Several people posted eating almonds helps and it did seem to work but would come back.  Did this manuever once yesterday and so far the vertigo has not presented itself again.  I had been doing Epley maneuver with no change but this is different.

https://www.lovethispic.com/blog/45985/end-vertigo-completely-using-this-easy-trick-yo u'd-never-expect-to-work

ReplyQuote
(@connim)

Thought I was alone until I found this forum.  Got my 2nd Pfizer vaccine March 22.  Had the normal 24-48 hour reaction--sore arm, flu like symptoms, tired, fever off and on.  That passed.  However over the last almost 4 weeks I have developed vertigo and severe fatigue. These symptoms were coming and going but now seem to be getting more frequent and persist for longer periods.  Actually, I seem to be getting worse rather than better.  I have never before had vertigo, dizzy spells, or chronic fatigue.  Prior to the second vaccine I was doing fairly rigorous workouts and walking, biking daily.  Now, I am too tired to go for just a walk.  This is scary.

Sheri G., vibirdlady, Sheri G. and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luann777)

@Mike H.

Glad to hear I am not the only one. I only noticed due to the palpitations. I did get the 2nd moderna dose. The heart rate still flutters but doc doesn't seem too concerned. A bit frustrating when I know something is just a bit off. Praying it tapers off and we all get some relief soon. 

ReplyQuote
(@luann777)

@allisonk

Hi Allison, Its quite something to feel so off. I am sorry to hear the imbalance with your numbers and being unable to treat the highs due to the lows. Sounds absolutely frustrating. I did get the 2nd dose. I am still struggling with the heart rate which has no rhyme or reason. Was prescribed meclizine for the dizziness which did not help at all. I pray you start feeling better soon. Glad we can connect and not feel so alone in this. 

ReplyQuote
(@luann777)

@ksjj

Hi! How are your symptoms now? Have you found any relief?

ReplyQuote
 Nasu
(@nasu)

I just want say that my dizziness only lasted 1 week 15 days post 2nd vaccine on 3/19 and it was not daily, but more like every other day.  I had a very mild feeling of dizziness and high pitched ear ringing several days ago but only lasted very short time.  I am ok now.  

Thank you to the person who posted earlier who had two previous bouts of Covid19 and ongoing long haul symptoms.  You mentioned that your long haul symptoms from Covid 19 are similar to what many of us are describing here and that makes so much sense to me.  

I hope many here will soon get over this as I have. 

Sheri G., Sheri G., Libbys and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@athertbc)

I went for my first Covid vaccine on March 11 Which was the Moderna. Approximately seven days after I experienced dizziness,  headaches, Visual issues, light sensitivity, in balance, tinnitus and lightheadedness. This continued on for 28 days. On day 21 I decided to try CBD to see if that would help, and to my surprise I started feeling better around day 28. Pretty much all my symptoms have dissipated with the exception of the tinnitus. I really don’t know whether the CBD work or whether it was just a matter of time, however, I do feel a heck of a lot better. I did go for my second shot and have experienced no additional symptoms. I’m still taking the CBD. It’s been three days now since my second shot

ReplyQuote
Page 103 / 1151