Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

After having a good 3 months where I managed to get back to work 😊 been in this hell hole like 10 months. I’ve recently had a major flare up like the I felt first months. Now I know ive come in contact with a virus/flu but that was 9 days ago now and I’m not feeling better.

I’m worrying that what if pollen now sets of our symptoms as in the uk the season has just changed and I’m worrying that we will all get flare ups now due to mcas? Anyone got any information on this? 

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@mike411 any information you have come across 

ReplyQuote
(@josephine)

@sunrise thank you. Anything that may help I'll read.

ReplyQuote
(@josephine)

@medee Doctors wouldn't know what they were talking about even if they fell over it. Everything you have described is exactly how these reactions behave. 3 steps forward 2 steps back.  Can go on for months and months... each time you get a bit better then it hits you again. Just keep listening to your body and doing what you can re clean eating, supplements etc. I am 7months post 2nd jab and experienced and experiencing every one of your symptoms as str thousands of others. 

Thisistoomuch, DrL, Thisistoomuch and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@josephine)

@tone I take mybrainco gut repair which is vegan and organic, blackmores vit D3, Blackmores Vit C Bio powder, I take blackmores probiotics plus immune defence caps, I drink heaps of green tea which is high in natural quercetin, I take Goli berries all 4 and im taking mybrainco sharp mind. In addition to this I drink pine needle tea once a day, star of anise once a day and bonebroth once a day. Follow it up with strict meals that are basically clean eating. No sugars and reduced salt if any. Also try to sleep when my body talks to me. Its a lot of stuff but God knows where I'd be without doing this. I basically took suggestions from this very forum and basically an trying everything just to get back to normal. 

ReplyQuote
 Sand
(@sandstorm)

@jtranger I was totally fine.

ReplyQuote
(@good-kitty)

Hey everyone, I'm now 6 months in and still slogging through with cardio and neuro symptoms. I'm in a related FB group where someone shared this article. For anyone like me who has found at least some relief from histamine-blocking/reduction, you may find it interesting.

https://www.geneticlifehacks.com/spike-protein-mast-cells-histamine-and-heart-rhythms

This website in general I think is excellent at summarizing findings and connecting the dots. You might want to explore it. 

Wishing you all a good week.

Josephine, alia, Josephine and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @regretvax

I meant 2 spoons of coconut oil, Not 22.

What is the benefit from the coconut oil?

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@gingerjones I heard it can help with numbness and tingling. Here is a link of the benefits.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coconut-oil

ReplyQuote
(@philroy)

@heybro you said your original symptoms are 80% better but you have not improved anymore.

What are you currently taking to try to resolve it now?

ReplyQuote
(@kris16034)

Hi I live in the USA and have a sudden onset of crazy symptoms. I don't drink or smoke and live a pretty healthy lifestyle. Symptoms have been going on for 2 months now. I initially had fatigue but that went away.

30M, 6’1”, ~160lbs, white, non-smoker, social drinker, trazadone for sleep and muscle twitches.

- Muscle Spasms

- Muscle Trembling

- Burning skin on my back and chest (sometime wrists)

- Sleeping Hypnic Jerks out of nowhere

- loss of sensation in left arm

- feeling extremely hot and cold all the time

I've had multiple MRIs and ANAs tested with no success. My leading theory is COVID vaccine because I've found others with identical symptoms. Doctors have no idea what is going on. B12 is fine ... did have toxic levels of vitamin D which nobody has ever seen before. Any help would be appreciated

it was a couple months since I had the vaccine but at this point I have no other answers - I did get a cold before all these things happened so maybe it was COVID. 

This post was modified 2 years ago by kris16034

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @philroy

@heybro you said your original symptoms are 80% better but you have not improved anymore.

What are you currently taking to try to resolve it now?

Probiotic

Multivitamin

Liquid Liposomal Glutathione

Vitamin E

Selenium

Raw Garlic

Raw Onions

Fasting 24 hours once a week.

Fasting 16/8 daily.

Baking Soda when I can't sleep.

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@heybro baking soda when you can’t sleep???

ReplyQuote
(@philroy)

• @heybro I’m taking so many things right now, not sure if they help or not but I don’t feel any of them make it worse:
  • NAC
  • Alfa Lipoic Acid
  • Vit C, vit D3, vit B12
  • omega 3
  • curcumin
  • nigella satvia
  • magnesium
  • multi vit & mineral
  • fresh red or green tea

ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@heybro  When did you take the pepsid and IV?

ReplyQuote
Page 1048 / 1151