Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@gab234)

Hi all, I haven’t written much here but decided to give an update. 
I had my second dose in August, nothing wrong was found by doctors but I didn’t do too much digging. I had some unrelated health anxiety last year and by this time I was done with doctors. I had a nice break over Christmas where my symptoms reduced then came back and so on. By April I  was feeling mostly fine. I was dizzy occasionally but I learnt to live with it, it didn’t prevent me from playing tennis, working and generally anything else it also wasnt as bad as in the beginning. I also have constant tingling in my left foot since November.  
At the end of April I got covid and I know many here had their worst symptoms return so I was worried about that. But they didn’t!! I had very mild symptoms and very surprisingly my head was feeling better than ever. I hope I didn’t develop long term issues through covid but so far so good. 

I’m back to work now and the dizziness is back so I’m starting to think that at this stage it’s got more to do with working on a computer all day rather than the vaccine etc. my foot is still tingling but that’s probably the only unexplainable symptom that won’t go away at any point.
I’m just glad covid didn’t revoke the symptoms or made them worse. I wish the same to any of you who haven’t had covid after the vaccine yet! 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@medee mine done this this last week since I got a virus 😩 it’s horrible. More then likely seems like nerve damage causing the pain hopefully just costochondritis 

LTN and LTN reacted
ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @kimbroce

Anyone have success with Dr. Pattersons protocol?

Here is reported a positive experience with the dr. Bruce Patterson’s protocol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5zxVB7gRSc

I watched several videos of this girl, they are very informative, she had the opportunity to perform many types of laboratory tests and other medical investigations, tried different treatments and shares her experience.

ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee
Posted by: @regretvax

@lientonnu 
Hope you are finally home and recovering. I know you said you were in the hospital for low temp. By any chance did you or have you felt cold from the inside? I recently started getting that and it’s scarying me. 

Is it your heart getting cold or entire body?

Mine was the heart from Jan to March. Now it has started turning hot. 

Not sure if you were asking me or @regretvax.  I didn't even feel cold.  My armpit temp was a bit off.  My oral temp was fine. 

When you say your heart, do you mean from the chest?  Sounds very strange also, cold and now hot.  I hope you get better soon.

ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

@lientonnu 
Hope you are finally home and recovering. I know you said you were in the hospital for low temp. By any chance did you or have you felt cold from the inside? I recently started getting that and it’s scarying me. 

Not sure if you were asking me or @regretvax.  I didn't even feel cold.  My armpit temp was a bit off.  My oral temp was fine. 

When you say your heart, do you mean from the chest?  Sounds very strange also, cold and now hot.  I hope you get better soon.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @nath7

@medee mine done this this last week since I got a virus 😩 it’s horrible. More then likely seems like nerve damage causing the pain hopefully just costochondritis 

Not sure anymore whatvis happening to us.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lientonnu

@lientonnu 

Not chest, the heart. Left side of the chest.

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

A very informative video:

Kyle's injury update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTJsn5UBkjQ

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stars182)
Very Active Member

@medee 

I don't get Nightmares. I still have some weird dreams bot not Nightmares and they are less frequent now.

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lookingforanswers

@mike411 I’m glad to hear that helps you. Unfortunately I tried ambien 10 mg and it did nothing I still slept and woke every 2 hours. Last night for the first time I slept for 3 hours straight 9-12 and then woke a couple times and then woke at 6:00. So I hope that it is slowly getting better. Thanks for your reply. I pray every night for all of us to recover. 

How are you doing? Have you taken anything for sleep issues recently? What have you tried ? 

ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sunrise

A very informative video:

Kyle's injury update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTJsn5UBkjQ

Thank you for posting this video update. Found it interesting that despite no previous known food allergies, Kyle has had adverse reactions to many foods, including beef, wheat, etc... post vaccine. He recommends to those with vaccine injuries who are reacting to different foods to experiment with their diets and figure out any food triggers to avoid as that helped him. Apparently related to this, he has had very high IgE levels since vaccination as well as high eosinophils.

He emphasized the apparent similarities between long-covid and vaccine injuries, as a number of others have suggested. And he split those with vaccine injuries into 2 (or more) sets: those mainly with POTS-type symptoms (changes in BP, heart rate, dysautonomia...; possibly helped by hyperbaric oxygen therapy) and those mainly with neurological symptoms (dizziness, burning, twitching, vibrations...).

It's good that he does seem to be better than a few months ago.

alia and alia reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@tone hey there. I take a anti anxiety medicine before bed. Sometimes it works and sometimes it don’t. I take calcium magnesium before bed as well. I wish I never got on this medicine. I tired all the natural sleep stuff but it didn’t work for me but if I were you I’d try as much natural stuff as you can and see what works. Only use meds for a last resort. Hang in there. 🙏it gets better.

ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

@lookingforanswers gonna try magnesium and melatonin before bed . And maybe some Chamomile  tea and ginger ? You have any other suggestions.  Maybe it  ould work for me . 

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@tone no that’s good. You have to try things for a couple days at least to see how they work. Keep me posted. I hope it works for you. How are your other symptoms doing?

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @stars182

@medee 

I don't get Nightmares. I still have some weird dreams bot not Nightmares and they are less frequent now.

Okay. Do you have any pain in your brain? Have you done any brain tests?

What about other symptoms? Are you feeling better?

ReplyQuote
Page 1052 / 1151