Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@filipolariu)

Posted by: @lmkk
Posted by: @filipolariu

Any recovery story from creaking, clicking, popping joints sounds? Thank you!

My back and neck used to pop and click so loudly I used to sound like a maraca when I was moving about. This went on for about three months then subsided. My back no longer pops but my neck makes a grinding noise and quiet clicks from time to time but people can no longer hear it.

Thank you for your reply! Did you take any supplements? Or is just a matter of time? In my case the symptoms are getting worse with time :(.

ReplyQuote
 Tarx
(@tarx)
Very Active Member

@lmkk oh really? I’m going to try that, thank you so much!! Fingers crossed that helps me x

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@joengland)

Please help - info on how to heal from vaccine damage re vertigo/dizziness. 

Hi, I'm a 30-yo female, 56 weeks (12 months+) out from my 1st and only Pfizer vaccine. 3 days after, had insane vertigo (room-spinning). For a full year, I've been suffering from severe vertigo and constant dizziness, as well as tortopia (environmental tilt at 40 degrees) more recently. No pre-existing conditions whatsoever. Never went to the doctor. I was 100% healthy before the vaccine. Went to the gym 7 days a week, was very active and well, no prior vestibular issues. I had had a spell of what I know realise was Long Covid in Sep/Oct 2020 but recovered to basically 100% by the vaccine. Got a negative test which misled me and despite not wanting a new medical intervention, I was socially pressured and gave in. I have bitterly regretted my lapse in judgement. 

I have basically waited for it to go, as doctors have had 0 clue and there's a lack of joined-up thinking. No one wants to hear that a totally healthy 29-year old woman has been seriously injured by the vaccine. Also the system (UK) isn't set up to help. Trying to get referrals has taken one year+ and I get nowhere/they try to discharge me.

Started supplements a few weeks ago. (Vitamin C, Vitamin D 3000 IU daily, Zinc, Iron - do you recommend any others?). 

I've been housebound for a solid year. Covid never did anything but give me a long flu. This vaccine has destroyed my life. I'm very afraid of living like this for the rest of my life. This is no life. 

Done some reading but it makes me depressed. Seems inflammation-related from the sources; but I have no idea whether this is brain, eye or ear. I feel lost. The fact that this was needlessly caused by a health system supposedly there to protect has been particularly traumatic, not to mention how everyone shuts their eyes and covers their ears to the reality - to our stories and lived experience. 

*Please help - I'm desperate this point. I just want to be well again, and have a normal life. 

Have you had a similar situation as me and what do you recommend to heal? My goal is to completely get rid of the dizziness, tilting and vertigo / vestibular issues. It's bad enough having fatigue/pain and I'd like to be totally well again, of course. The vestibular issues are uniquely horrible and they make me feel anxious and depressed. My life for the last year has been one long torture and I just want this time to end. I have mostly lost hope. Please recommend anything / a plan that has worked for you/others. I would be so very grateful. 

- Supplements and lifestyle things that can help

- and/or drugs (should I try an anti-histamine?) 

- Anything else I should do

- How can I stop the spike protein reproducing itself? 

Timeline: 

Pre-Autumn 2020   Totally healthy - 100% health, active 7 days a week, gym goer, healthy eater. 

Sep/Oct 2020   Caught what I now realise was Covid/Long Covid. Symptoms included tinnitus, eustachian tube dysfunction and other ear troubles, racing heart, extreme pain and fatigue. 

March/April 2021   Few lingering symptoms but was basically (compared to now) well 

May 2021   Got the 1st Pfizer vaccine much against my instincts

Felt tired/bad after infection. 3 days out from injection, insane room spinning like on a ship in a storm began. Non-stop vertigo and dizziness ever since. Sensations change - world feels horizontal. When I look down at a sink it appears to be standing upright. 

Autumn 2021   Started to improve and thought it was going

Oct/Noc/Dec 2021.  Spinning and tilting/sensations came back 

Jan 2022  Got omicron and symptoms worsened, took some antihistamines (Betahistamine) which changed sensations but ceased because of nausea and ENT said they'd be useless (I think they were wrong) 

Feb 2022   Started the balance exercises (head movements) prescribed by ENT and extreme tortopia (environmental tilt) at 40 degrees or more towards the left began. World is always tilted to the left now. 

Today - still have spinning fluctuating, have constant generalised dizziness, tortopia (environmental tilt) 24/7, vestibular migraines, pressure inside of head, tinnitus, fullness in ear, pulsating in head/ear. 

It's been the most awful time. Anything you can do to help would mean the world to me. 

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
(@joengland)

@tarx @yjjy 

Thanks for posting about this. I'm in the same boat. 12 months on from 1st Pfizer, with no prior health issues. It's so hard living like this. I really hope we all heal. No kids but a woman just out of my 20s - I want to enjoy my life again. I feel burnt out from the amount of stamina needed to get through daily life. 

This post was modified 2 years ago by Jo England

ReplyQuote
(@joengland)

@shinexmonic  I would love that. It feels like this is the only place with any real information, and I now feel so lost and hopeless in what to do. Sharing experiences would be such a help. 

ReplyQuote
(@trev)

Does anyone have pain or tingling on one side of their head? This is one of the symptoms I have left. 

ReplyQuote
 PCMN
(@pcmn)

Hi, quick question, have people tried the VOR / gaze stabilisation exercises? And if yes, any luck? My doctor recommended me to do them, so far no tangible results for me

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lmkk

Any recovery story from creaking, clicking, popping joints sounds? Thank you!

My back and neck used to pop and click so loudly I used to sound like a maraca when I was moving about. This went on for about three months then subsided. My back no longer pops but my neck makes a grinding noise and quiet clicks from time to time but people can no longer hear it.

Thank you for your reply! Did you take any supplements? Or is just a matter of time? In my case the symptoms are getting worse with time :(.

I just took a multivitamin daily plus omega 3 oil and turmeric tea. I read the popping noise is caused by inflamed joints. Even though it was difficult at times I tried to keep as active as safely possible to keep my joints from seizing up.

ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

• This site is soooooo glitchy. 

Barb, KitKat, Barb and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@joengland 

I’m so sad for you my journey through hell started two weeks after my second Pfizer on March 17, 2021.  Severe fatigue, dizziness, lightheaded, nausea, off balance and now extreme depression. Fortunately I’m retired, as I wouldn’t be able to work or take care of my now grown three children who don’t recognize me anymore. I went to Mayo Clinic this past April when my migraines increased to daily. All the docs in neurology said there is something really wrong, but none diagnosed anything other than the sleep doc who diagnosed severe sleep apnea and said I needed a CPAP machine that I can’t get before July due to a recall and dramatic shortage in the supply chain. I have spent hours and days trying to get one and am now on a waitlist. This is all new to me, as I still also have the symptoms that started after my second Pfizer as well, but I have yet to find a doc to even acknowledge it could have set off a neurological fire storm in my body. Given big Pharma with no responsibility and docs not willing to even go their, it’s depressing and there are no cures or treatment for those of us afflicted. I follow an anti inflammatory diet and take supplements, but really want my life and me back. I did have COVID but didn’t know it until I tested positive in January for having antibodies to the virus. I’m sure I have long COVID side effects such as POTS which no one can cure or treat. What a conundrum at the least.

Wish I could report good news but it just isn’t there other than I’m still on this planet or I like to think that is good news but with the poor people in the Ukraine and the state of politics and mass shootings in the States, it’s hard to be hopeful. I keep trying not to go there with meditation and positive thoughts, but I beginning to think “thoughts and prayers” may be overrated. 

Barb, LTN, Barb and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@joengland 

I’m so sad for you my journey through hell started two weeks after my second Pfizer on March 17, 2021.  Severe fatigue, dizziness, lightheaded, nausea, off balance and now extreme depression. Fortunately I’m retired, as I wouldn’t be able to work or take care of my now grown three children who don’t recognize me anymore. I went to Mayo Clinic this past April when my migraines increased to daily. All the docs in neurology said there is something really wrong, but none diagnosed anything other than the sleep doc who diagnosed severe sleep apnea and said I needed a CPAP machine that I can’t get before July due to a recall and dramatic shortage in the supply chain. I have spent hours and days trying to get one and am now on a waitlist. This is all new to me, as I still also have the symptoms that started after my second Pfizer as well, but I have yet to find a doc to even acknowledge it could have set off a neurological fire storm in my body. Given big Pharma with no responsibility and docs not willing to even go their, it’s depressing and there are no cures or treatment for those of us afflicted. I follow an anti inflammatory diet and take supplements, but really want my life and me back. I did have COVID but didn’t know it until I tested positive in January for having antibodies to the virus. I’m sure I have long COVID side effects such as POTS which no one can cure or treat. What a conundrum at the least.

Wish I could report good news but it just isn’t there other than I’m still on this planet or I like to think that is good news but with the poor people in the Ukraine and the state of politics and mass shootings in the States, it’s hard to be hopeful. I keep trying not to go there with meditation and positive thoughts, but I beginning to think “thoughts and prayers” may be overrated. 

Tabby, New, KitKat and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @joengland

Please help - info on how to heal from vaccine damage re vertigo/dizziness. 

Hi, I'm a 30-yo female, 56 weeks (12 months+) out from my 1st and only Pfizer vaccine. 3 days after, had insane vertigo (room-spinning). For a full year, I've been suffering from severe vertigo and constant dizziness, as well as tortopia (environmental tilt at 40 degrees) more recently. No pre-existing conditions whatsoever. Never went to the doctor. I was 100% healthy before the vaccine. Went to the gym 7 days a week, was very active and well, no prior vestibular issues. I had had a spell of what I know realise was Long Covid in Sep/Oct 2020 but recovered to basically 100% by the vaccine. Got a negative test which misled me and despite not wanting a new medical intervention, I was socially pressured and gave in. I have bitterly regretted my lapse in judgement. 

I have basically waited for it to go, as doctors have had 0 clue and there's a lack of joined-up thinking. No one wants to hear that a totally healthy 29-year old woman has been seriously injured by the vaccine. Also the system (UK) isn't set up to help. Trying to get referrals has taken one year+ and I get nowhere/they try to discharge me.

Started supplements a few weeks ago. (Vitamin C, Vitamin D 3000 IU daily, Zinc, Iron - do you recommend any others?). 

I've been housebound for a solid year. Covid never did anything but give me a long flu. This vaccine has destroyed my life. I'm very afraid of living like this for the rest of my life. This is no life. 

Done some reading but it makes me depressed. Seems inflammation-related from the sources; but I have no idea whether this is brain, eye or ear. I feel lost. The fact that this was needlessly caused by a health system supposedly there to protect has been particularly traumatic, not to mention how everyone shuts their eyes and covers their ears to the reality - to our stories and lived experience. 

*Please help - I'm desperate this point. I just want to be well again, and have a normal life. 

Have you had a similar situation as me and what do you recommend to heal? My goal is to completely get rid of the dizziness, tilting and vertigo / vestibular issues. It's bad enough having fatigue/pain and I'd like to be totally well again, of course. The vestibular issues are uniquely horrible and they make me feel anxious and depressed. My life for the last year has been one long torture and I just want this time to end. I have mostly lost hope. Please recommend anything / a plan that has worked for you/others. I would be so very grateful. 

- Supplements and lifestyle things that can help

- and/or drugs (should I try an anti-histamine?) 

- Anything else I should do

- How can I stop the spike protein reproducing itself? 

Timeline: 

Pre-Autumn 2020   Totally healthy - 100% health, active 7 days a week, gym goer, healthy eater. 

Sep/Oct 2020   Caught what I now realise was Covid/Long Covid. Symptoms included tinnitus, eustachian tube dysfunction and other ear troubles, racing heart, extreme pain and fatigue. 

March/April 2021   Few lingering symptoms but was basically (compared to now) well 

May 2021   Got the 1st Pfizer vaccine much against my instincts

Felt tired/bad after infection. 3 days out from injection, insane room spinning like on a ship in a storm began. Non-stop vertigo and dizziness ever since. Sensations change - world feels horizontal. When I look down at a sink it appears to be standing upright. 

Autumn 2021   Started to improve and thought it was going

Oct/Noc/Dec 2021.  Spinning and tilting/sensations came back 

Jan 2022  Got omicron and symptoms worsened, took some antihistamines (Betahistamine) which changed sensations but ceased because of nausea and ENT said they'd be useless (I think they were wrong) 

Feb 2022   Started the balance exercises (head movements) prescribed by ENT and extreme tortopia (environmental tilt) at 40 degrees or more towards the left began. World is always tilted to the left now. 

Today - still have spinning fluctuating, have constant generalised dizziness, tortopia (environmental tilt) 24/7, vestibular migraines, pressure inside of head, tinnitus, fullness in ear, pulsating in head/ear. 

It's been the most awful time. Anything you can do to help would mean the world to me. 

I'm sorry to hear about your suffering. The environmental tilt sounds awful I've not heard of it before. Amongst a ton of other s!#t I developed after my first and only Pfizer jab in August 21 I have also been experiencing eye issues. Surfaces often look like they are moving or vibrating. It's particularly noticeable when looking at textured patterns or trying to read print. I used to love reading but I can't do more then a few pages in one go as the jiggling writing annoys me so much. If you are not already taking it I think you could benefit from omega 3 fish oil and lots of oily fish in your diet to dampen down the inflammation. It can take a few months to notice the benefits but I noticed a big relapse when I stopped taking it so now I take a capsule daily along with turmeric and ginger tea which are also anti inflammatory. Hope this can provide some help.

DrL, alia, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

Posted by: @buzzgirl
Posted by: @philroy
Posted by: @regretvax

@philroy Hi,

Hope you are feeling better. What is the link to the video? 
Thanks 

Hi yes I am feeling much better.  Except maybe I have memory issues as I forgot to put the video link…lol

Study and properties of Nigella Satvia for Covid and/or bad injury:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SOwa6-EOohI

Hi. I have heard a bit about Nigella Satvia. It does a lot of things. Did you split your dose over the day, or just have it in the morning? Did you start straight away with the high dose? And how long were you taking it before you noticed significant difference in your tingling etc?

Also do you mind posting the link to the world council of health detox info. Thank you very much

Best to split into smaller dose and take x2 daily. Has a half life of 5hrs (short!) so spitting and taking every 12hrs will maintain better blood levels. That said, even once daily is better than nothing and if you are taking prescription drugs, it may be better to take as far apart as possible (depending on med): e.g. take meds in AM and take black cumin in PM.

Buzzgirl and Buzzgirl reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

RECOVERY PROGRESS UPDATE....

Just returning from a wonderful, long family vacation to Hawaii and wanted to share my current status….

I am so thankful to God, and being in health industry to help me process the best treatment course for recovery. A few months ago I didn’t think I’d be here writing this!

For those that don’t know my story, had 4th jab on Jan 4th and 5th jab on Jan 10th (long story). Was fine until #5 and then things went south quickly. Within days ended up in ER with 182/110 BP, SOB, chest pressure, and major headaches. Over next 3 months, developed burning skin sensations with pins and needles down both arms constantly, mix of pressure headaches and knife stabbing headaches, particularly behind my left eye, which really made me nervous I was going to lose my vision. Had near constant twitching of my right ear and random muscle twitches that jumped all over my body within seconds, and often focused on hand (little fingers) jitters. Had acne like rash covering my abs and back that then became more solid red blotches. Major insomnia. And the worst was BP 24/7 in the 160s to 170s, resistant to meds l, despite being in max doses of up to 3 meds at a time. Final symptom was heavy upper left chest pressure with deep burning pain when lying down, that was finally diagnosed as pericarditis. During that period, given my symptoms and having 5 jabs, I was a nervous wreck that this was permanent and I was not going to survive. I prayed a lot and spent most of my time lying on sofa or in bed between doctors appts and worked during this period from there.

Luckily, I started researching deeply within first few weeks, sifted thru all the junk science, treatments and supplements that have no real scientific basis, and landed in a treatment plan (in phases), which I started in mid-Mar (8wks post). By mid-Apr I could see my symptoms fading away and my BP and insomnia I was finally able to get under control with meds.

By 4 months (Mid May), my only symptoms left were a dozen or so right ear twitches a day and my BP and insomnia which were unchanged but managed well with meds and supplements. 

During the first 4 months, I did no exercise at all, and substantially limited my diet, though no special diet: much less sugar and processed carbs, no caffeine, and no alcohol. I never seemed to have any reactions to anything but limited significantly out abundance of caution and to help tamp down cytokines/inflammation .

At 4 months (mid May), I began phase 2, and stated daily 45min fast walks (4.5mph) on treadmill with no issues. At 4.5 months (end May) I left with family on 2 week vacation to LA and Kona, HI. A bit nervous how vacation would go and of course getting C (have not had so far).  2 weeks later, I’m so happy to say I was able to pig out and eat anything and everything I wanted (tons of sugary sweets and rich food) and resume drinking coffee and alcohol with no issues. 

When we first got to Kona, my family and I all got mild food poisoning with some typical GI issues. Only lasted about 36hrs and during that time my BP spiked about 20 points, my insomnia worsened and my ear and body muscle twitches came back. Was worried I was going to relapse but at 36hrs it all faded away. Towards end of vacation one morning, my nose suddenly became super stuffy, then an hour later my nose started dripping, my eyes dripping, and I became dizzy and lightheaded and just felt really off. My ear was twitching Constantly, and my body had twitches all over with both hands trembling. Lasted all day and was sure it was finally C. Took at home test (free iHealth version from Govt) and was negative. Next morning felt fine and back to normal self. For rest of trip, took daily test every night and all were negative. So either had something else or test was missing C. 

Anyways, back home now and feels so Good the progress I’ve made. Now starting phase 3 and Going to slowly restart jogging and weight lifting and see how that goes. If those prove safe, then I will just hope in coming months my BP and insomnia start to slowly normalize. Both are taking a lot of meds/supplements to well control. And while I have so side effects to either, The high doses are not good for my body long term. Since the BP is auto antibody driven (CellTrend positive for ACE2 and MAS-1 antibodies), it’s likely many months to go. Depending on what happens with that, towards end of year, I’ll move to phase 4 to more directly work on any remaining autoimmune issues. Of course, still waiting to see if I eventually get C and my body’s reaction; though I have my suspicion about what I had at end of my vacation. Other than C, it seems at least for now any time I my body takes a hit from something else, I will have a return of some prior symptoms, but encouraged that so far this seems very very limited in intensity and duration. 

So to those out there in despair, don’t give up! You can get better! Part of my recovery is likely the speed and laser focus approach I’ve taken. And I encourage those suffering to focus on things that can work and try sticking with it vs jumping from one thing to another based on the latest online fad of the day.  I’ll keep people posted on how my remaining BP and insomnia progress and otherwise will stick around to support others in need. Best wishes for speedy healing for everyone suffering! 

Thisistoomuch, LTN, DrL and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@good-kitty)

@filipolariu unfortunately it still comes and goes. Eating high histamine foods and sugar seem to make it worse. But even when I'm eating super-clean, it still comes back 🙁

ReplyQuote
Page 1072 / 1151