Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@tabby 

Sorry that we are in the same boat, Tabby, thanks for the good news that we might get through this. I really feel I have lost myself, but I’m fighting like hell to get “me” back. I find looking at the before Pfizer time “me” and not looking in the mirror or thinking too much about the “now me” is helpful. It’s just not fair, but life isn’t fair and we know it could be much worse. Hang in there and I will too. Thanks for your post. 🙏

KitKat, Kim H, Barb and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

@gloriam , this is the premise underlying brain re-wiring techniques like DNRS.  Basically, we need to associate ourselves with positive thoughts/memories/plans etc.  I sure do hope it works.

It'd be nice to be able to hear recovery stories from posters who posted way back.  I am in month 7 and the thought of having to endure this hell for another 11 months is just unbearable.  I know I know, I must think only positive thoughts!!

Barb, Tabby, Barb and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @pfizercovid-19vax2nddose4-2021

Hi everyone, not sure how to post here, but since there are 898 pages of replies here, I guess everyone just keeps adding. I received my second dose in April of 2021. About a month after, I started feeling what I describe as "Spatial Awareness" issues. I just felt like I couldn't exactly determine where my head was in relation to my actual position, I've had dizziness and weird vision issues. I ended up going to the ER to rule out any acute brain issues and all tests came out negative and I subsequently visited neurologist, had brain MRI, to further rule out MS symptoms, everything negative. I had numbness in my left foot as well. I also visited ophthalmologist. It's now January 2022 and I still have these same symptoms. I recently visited ENT and he said everything was fine, he did those "maneuvers" in the office to test my ears. So, I really do not know what to do now. I just live with it. No booster for me. Thanks for the opportunity to post my experience.

Hi.  It's now more than year since your second dose of Pfizer.  Would you mind sharing with me whether you've recovered?  I am having lots of symptoms, including those similar to yours.  It'd give me some hope. Thank you.

KitKat, Barb, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @mike411
Posted by: @nresearcher
Posted by: @mike411
Posted by: @nresearcher

Another relevant interview by Dr. Been:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXsoI3jTSmg

At minute 37.10, Michelle summarizes the treatments she has tried for her vaccine injury, what has been useful and what hasn't.

I noticed statin and maravoric are core treatments in her progress. I wish doctors at least were out there pushing post vax patients into trialing statins for a few months as soon as the patient comes in mentioning symptoms. Would likely make a huge change in outcomes getting everyone that can tolerate them, on them as soon as possible after things Start. Then spend more time testing and considering adding maravoric for some. 

My POV is atorvastatin + low dose aspirin is core treatment for most. Then add on top other med, supplements, diet, exercise modification, and treatments like HBOT.

Yes, can understand that point of view. It may take published results of studies of people with long-term vaccine reactions for some doctors to agree to prescribe statins for that purpose.

Am trying to keep an open mind to the multiple current theories behind vaccine reactions. In the case of higher blood pressure after vaccine or covid infection, wonder if a pathway like this might be involved:

• Spike protein itself or anti-ACE2 antibodies bind to ACE2 and decrease ACE2 activity.
  • As ACE2 generally converts Angiotensin II to Angiotensin (1-7), decreased ACE2 activity could lead to an increase in Angiotensin II. 
  • Higher Angiotensin II could increase inflammation and cause vasoconstriction and higher blood pressure.

I'm betting VERY heavily, the total picture has a cause/effect flow along these lines:

1. Spike protein (and viral remnants in case of post covid). in post vax, new spike can continue to be produced for up to 4 months post.

2. improper immune response leaves spike/viral fragments unable to be cleared (e.g. nonclassical monocytes --> senescence)

3. Cytokines elevation = inflammation, micro clotting, lower tissue oxygenation 

4. *reactivation of and interaction with prior viral/bacterial infections (EBV,  CMV, ME/CFS, Lyme, HPV) (*only in subset of those with these factors)

5. *Autoimmune response (auto antibodies) to body's inability to clear foreign agents and confusion with self (*doesn't occur in every case)

So unless one clears the upstream cause with treatments and/or time, the downstream targets will remain frustrating to target.

I'm skeptical of spike having any direct effect beyond the first few months when it is still being produced (up to ~4 months post vax). As spike is produced, there is a very short window where it either docks with receptors (ACE2) or is directly engulfed by monocytes. Why all these things like the "spike protein detox guide" are not effective. 

The RAAS impact is probably one of the most variable factors across different people based on their genetics. Many have good fortune controlling BP with ACE or ARB blockers. A significant group appears unaffected by those and need different meds like calcium channel blockers, clonidine, etc for effect. The teaching/research hospital I go to now, had me meet with one of the immunology researchers and there feeling, which I agree, is that maybe half the BP cases are RAAS interruption due to receptor malfunction (down regulation, auto antibodies, etc) and remaining are due to autonomic nervous system control in brain (even in those without POTS otherwise).

I have high auto antibodies to ACE2 and MAS-1 which correlate with RAAS system but it's not as easy to say those are the specific cause as alot of people are showing up with much higher antibodies to those than myself, without any BP issues. So the immunologists believe there are adjacent G-protein coupled receptor auto antibodies that are not being tested for that are causing BP issues in many such as myself. Since those cannot be identified or tested for, we can only use my symptoms and monitoring of the ACE2 antibody levels as a proxy for status and recovery.

Hello Mike,

It's me again!

I am re-reading your posts, especially points 1 to 5 bolded.  It appears that this is my case, since I have Hashimoto's and my antibodies are super elevated post jab.  I may or may not have dormant EBV (still haven't tested for this.  Dr tested only active EBV which is negative).  Do you still think I should try statins and aspirin?  I still haven't started statins since it says the side effects including dizziness and muscle weakness, which are my major issues.

Thank you again.

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@gloriam Hi Gloria, every day is a challenge, some days better than others for me, but none as good as they were pre vax. It's good to hear your determination to recover from this nightmare. I was just listening to the news,  all doom and gloom, gave myself a mini panic attack which doesn't help with existing symptoms. I pray we all recover soon. Best wishes🙏😊

KitKat, Gloria M, LTN and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @mollyboo

@isismadec I had the 2nd moderna booster last evening.This morning when I got up I just felt awful. Dizzy, lightheaded,legs weak, BP 104/40, pulse 44!  Went to my doctor and after examining me she feels it is due to the booster.  I felt like I was going to faint! She said if this is still going on in 3 days to come back.  I had no idea until I read this forum (that’s exactly how I feel)!  At least my doctor didn’t just blow it off.

Hi, I hope your symptoms after the vax were short lived as it seems to have been for most. Best wishes.

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
Barb
 Barb
(@barb-larue7gmail-com)
Very Active Member

@gloriam I feel you. I've been debilitated now since last summer 2021.

I pray a lot. Others have healed from horrible diseases. It seems our only hope.

KitKat, LTN, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Barb
 Barb
(@barb-larue7gmail-com)
Very Active Member

@joengland I wish I could offer more hope. But I've been suffering over a year now and my hope is now in God the Great Healer

LTN and LTN reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@I'm going to look into the side effects of the spike protein in MRNA vaccines. I will not get boosters but would get the Novavax if it ever gets approved. Many other countries have it approved it but Big Parma doesn’t want to get it approved. Capitalism at its worst.   

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@asanders)

Posted by: @pfizerinjured

@asanders ,

I've thought on and off about using prednisolone too.  Can you please tell me when you take it, does it help with the vertigo and dizziness?  I have a plethora of symptoms but those two are the major ones and the most scary!

I had vertigo and dizziness between the 2nd and 4th months after vaccination. I no longer have vertigo/dizziness but occasional tinnitus. I really dont know how or why vertigo stopped but my other symptoms still wreak havoc on my body.

About cortisone: when I feel the first clues of a flare I get a prednisone pill because once the flare starts it becames impossible to stop even with cortisone. most of the time this strategy together with intermittent fasting works, but every time I use cortisone I feel guilty for some reason,  unfortunately cortisone is the only thing that has some significant effect.

I have to use cortisone because I know that if I dont stop the inflammation as early as possible,  it gets so high that the damage from cortisone is not even comparable. If you dont feel any permenant damage happening to your body, you probably dont have to use cortisone.

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

I would like to share a link for a presentation about Long Covid that brings information that can be useful in the case of side effects:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQvU7192nRs

KitKat, DrL, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hallen4496)

Wanted to post an update:

3/29/21 - one and only Moderna shot.

Within one hour of shot, the left side of my body started to tingle and go numb, throat constriction, lip numbness, and heart palpitations. It resolved

in three hours. My reaction did not fit the “typical” adverse/allergic reaction criteria so I thought nothing of it.

Two weeks later, I had an “event” that consisted of a strange type of seizure, very rapid/high heart rate, dizziness, headache, feeling faint, and heavy legs. These events occurred multiple times a month for the first seven months post vaccination. I have no history of any illness/condition and was a healthy 34 year old.

Since the jab, I’ve struggled with these repeated events. I’ve developed blood sugar issues, digestive issues, vestibular issues, brain fog, and autoimmune issues. I’ve lost my job, dropped out of graduate school, lost contact with friends/family, and had a reduction in quality of life. My life has been altered.

Fourteen months from vaccination, symptoms have improved, I still have all of the issues previously listed, but they are less frequent and severe, and I am learning to manage some of them better. Here is what has helped me:

• Anti-Inflammatory diet
  • Supplements targeted at reducing inflammation
  • ALOT of rest
  • Breathing Exercises
  • Vestibular Therapy

The most important thing that helped was time! I never though I’d improve. I have grieved my former self and all that I’ve lost, but as time goes on, things get better. I am hopeful that things will continue to get better. Where ever you are in this, keep going, do not give up! Find what works for you and helps your healing.

KitKat, DrL, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @gloriam

@I'm going to look into the side effects of the spike protein in MRNA vaccines. I will not get boosters but would get the Novavax if it ever gets approved. Many other countries have it approved it but Big Parma doesn’t want to get it approved. Capitalism at its worst.   

"Corruption at it's worst" would more accurately describe it.

The free market is a lot better than Communism, which, at it's worst, killed more than 100 million people.

ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

@pfizerinjured Apologies, I've been offline for a couple weeks post vacation as I deal with backlog at work. I'm a huge believer in statins and low dose aspirin. The mechanisms of action are very sound and they've done a world of good for me and others. That said, I would be cautious in a case such as yours with underlying symptoms of dizziness and muscle weakness. The odds of having a muscle related side effects is super low and taking COQ10 can help further protect against that. I'd be more cautious on the dizziness. This is not a common side effect of any statin but it can happen. It's more likely to happen with statins, like atorvastatin, that cross the blood brain barrier. Others like pravastatin and rosuvastatin are highly unlikely to have that side effect since they never enter the brain to begin with. That said, statins that cross into brain can have better effects with post V because they take that benefit everywhere and work against spike everywhere. It's very clear spike does cross into and tend to stay in the brain causing problems so it makes sense to take the fight there.

When I started atorvastatin 20mg, I had 3 days of pretty strong dizziness and nausea and then 2 more days of milder effects before my body adjusted. I knew the side effects were likely short term so just muscled thru them. Typically with side effects like nausea and dizziness, if they do happen they only last up to ~1wk as the body adjusts. Muscle weakness if it happens (rare), is opposite. Doesn't start right away but comes on gradually with time. Of course, when you stop the med, the side effects will go away fairly quickly. 

You have a few options with statin:

1) try atorvastatin and work to minimize side effects impact: start on weekend or when you have down time just in case. Take the statin at night and with some food so you are sleeping when it's at peak effect. Take COQ10 early in the day to protect against any potential muscle issues; early in day because it uncommonly can cause some mild insomnia in some if taken too late in day. If there is any nausea or dizziness, see if you can manage for a few days to see if they fade away. Worst case, discontinue. Also, you could consider starting with a very low dose. Adjust to that, and then go up on dose the next week. Backup could be to switch to approach #2 below if still having issues.

2) go with a statin like pravastatin that does not cross into brain. That should avoid any dizziness issues. Still have to keep an eye out for muscle issues but the COQ10 again can help protect against that. Of course, this statin won't directly bring benefit to brain but it still does help with most of the body, working against spike carrying monocytes and lowering overall cytokine inflammation. 

Either way, it's a good discussion to have with your doctor and have their support if possible. 

I've been on atorvastatin now for 3.5 months. Helped get rid of all my skin and neurological issues in first couple months on it. Since I tolerate well, planning to stick with it for now until I finally get testing to make sure all spike protein is gone. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

Posted by: @buzzgirl

@mike411 

Hi. Thanks for all of the information you have posted on this site.

I might have found a practitioner who can do a cytokine panel test.  Can I ask which cytokines did you get tested? I don't live in the States so I can't use IncellDx.

I found the Germany CellTrends request form. When they gave you your results did they make any recommendations? Which antibodies did you get tested? 

Did you find any muscle tone decrease using the statins?

Apologies, have been off the forums for a few weeks getting caught up at work after an extended vacation. 

The cytokine profile IncellDX runs will be challenging to fully duplicate. They've expanded from US and CAN to UK/EU recently so not sure where you are located. The most important cytokines they run as far as post vax goes are: sCD40L, VEGF, IL-4, IFN-Gamma, TNF-a, CLL4 and CCL5. Of those, sCD40L and the two CCLs are very challenging to find. Their panel also covers the other core IL-x range they consider important, though I'd say these tend to be more relevant usually for long covid OR if possibility there is a co-factor of Lyme, EBV, CMV, ME/CFS: IL-2, IL-6, IL-8, IL-10, IL-13 as well as GM-CSF, and CCL3.

CellTrend does not give any info or recommendations with your results. Just the results. I got the full panel tested. I was pretty sure I'd only be positive on ACE2 and MAS1 since my only potential auto antibody related symptoms was high BP that was resistant to standard BP meds. And that was my results: only positive on those 2, negative on all POTS and SFN related measures. Since I did the test they added 3 new ones: they are listed just below the MAS1 on the current order form. So far I have not seen anyone test positive on those 3. Theoretically, even with no BP issues, the ACE2 and MAS1 are the two most likely positives for anyone with post V that does have auto antibodies. Per CellTrend, those 2 are the most directly related to reaction to the spike protein. 

I have had no issues with muscle pain/fatigue or loss of muscle tone/mass after using atorvastatin 20mg for past 3.5 months. That is actually a relatively rare side effect so would not expect it. Also, particularly for potential muscle side effects, taking COQ10 (Ubiquinol) really helps prevent that. If you do take COQ10, would take earlier in day as in some people it can cause mild insomnia if taken too late in day. I used to take COQ10 (along with a ton of other supplements) before post vax issues hit in Jan. I cut down to essentials and have not needed COQ10 for statin side effects so just skipping it for now. If I was not taking heavy BP meds and alot of med/supplements for sleep, I would keep it. 

Buzzgirl and Buzzgirl reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1076 / 1151