Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
Breanna
(@breanna19)

@lcweid Thanks so much for replying to me. I am so sorry that you're in a similar situation and that you are dealing with some of the same symptoms that I am dealing with. It is very frustrating going to the doctor and getting tons of tests done to hear the same resounding "nothing appears wrong". I hope that you continue to heal and that you will be able to get to enjoy retirement pain free. We will get through this!

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
Jwills
(@jwills1)

@mark560038 

Hi there, interesting reading your post as we’re very similar. Amongst the plethora of symptoms I’ve had, I have this constant pain in the left side of my chest that I am convinced is cardiac related. I’ve had several ecg’s, echo’s, holter moniters and blood works and nothing shows anything of concern aside from tachycardia which developed after the vaccine. My symptoms started in Dec 2021 after my booster and it’s been a living hell both physically and mentally. I’m certainly doing better now but any mild illness or stress can knock me off my feet. Psychologically, I live in fear of having a heart attack everyday (which is no way to live) because just like you I get very odd sensations like tightness, skipping beats, fluttering, pain and weird involuntary deep breathes as if it was a threatening panic attack. I have a 15 month old baby and recently split up with my partner over all of this, to say this is an extremely difficult time of my life is an understatement. 

wishing you well and speedy recovery. 

Thisistoomuch, LTN, Thisistoomuch and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

@mike411 

Hi. Thanks for all of the information you have posted on this site.

I might have found a practitioner who can do a cytokine panel test.  Can I ask which cytokines did you get tested? I don't live in the States so I can't use IncellDx.

I found the Germany CellTrends request form. When they gave you your results did they make any recommendations? Which antibodies did you get tested? 

Did you find any muscle tone decrease using the statins?

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

What is a good substitute for bread?

I can no longer eat bread because it sends my nerves into a flare (no, I have already ruled out celiac).

However, if I do not eat bread, then food sits in my digestive system and does not move.

This is not a question of fiber (I don't think) because other high fiber foods (oatmeal, strawberries, beans) are not adequate enough like bread to get things moving.  Is bread fiber and something else that I am missing?

For some reason, I was able to stomach a slice of frozen french toast each day and this kept things moving.  However, of course, the stores have stopped selling this.

I am going to try rice.

Any advice on what I can eat a little each day to make sure my system keeps moving?

ReplyQuote
(@ash924)

Hi everyone, 

I had the booster vaccine the last week of December 2021. Two days later I was feeling very spacey and suffered a horrible episode of vertigo. I have never experienced vertigo in my life so it was quite scary. The followings days I had intense anxiety, depression, feeling like I was on a boat, nausea, and head pressure. It took a few weeks but the boat feeling and vertigo passed for the most part. I still experience some dizziness off and on. I also am experiencing word finding and sometimes word forming. Muscle twitches as well. However, the symptom of the head pressure also decreased for a short while and then revved back up to the point that it's almost constant. I cannot lay down or the pressure gets worse. It seems to be in the back or my head, ears, and my nose. I know this is some sort of inflammation from the vaccine but I am looking to see if anyone bad these symptoms or if anyone got better from them. I am struggling very deeply with the anxiety and depression and wondering if anyone got on meds for that after the vaccine. If anyone has any words of advice or hope..it would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you.

LTN and LTN reacted
ReplyQuote
(@asanders)

@heybro I had similar problems with my digestion so I literally stopped eating. Now I only eat every other day and only eat veggies /fruits/eggs. I get protein from eggs and oil from olive oil and coconut oil also use vitamin piils. I plan to keep on eating like this until I see improvements with  other symptoms. Now I have nearly no problems with digestion but problems with nervous system and blood vessels still flare if I eat anything else. Other activators of my symptoms are physical work/ exercise , bright led lights, heat... 

A month ago I tried eating a slice of pizza and my symptoms immediately got out of control...so be very careful with what you eat. THe best way to see this might be elimination diet. Start with very safe food and keep on adding as you go on.  

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@asanders)

@ash924 Hi ash, we all have similar symptoms. Some claim that at around 18 months after the last jab, their symptoms start to decline in intensity. I have ten days till my anniversery and my symptoms are still here.

My suggestion would be to be very careful with what you eat (eat no/low histamin foods) and do intermittent fasting with long periods of hunger. If you feel inflammation level is getting higher and if it starts to damage your body (if you fell pain and burning sensations and other weird stuff) dont let it beacuse it may cause some irreversible damage. 

I dont know if it works for you but If my symtomps get out of control and if I feel level of inflammation is getting higher I use cortisone (prednisone). Nothing else worked for me. At first I was afraid of using prednisone (because of possible side effects) but now I feel like It cant be worse than high inflammation damaging all my cells. Doctors often tell not to use cortisone but they dont uderstand what we are going through. I now use prednise at the first hint of a flare becuase low dose prednisone may stop if you use it early (together with fasting), but if you do nothing and let a full force flare, even high doses of prednise might be useless.

Hope123, LTN, Hope123 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

New I recover protocol. Lot of supposed success stories with IVM. I am 11 months post jab.  Can I get a poll of how many vax injured were helped or cured with IVM?

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/06/18/post-vaccine-syndrome-protocol.aspx

LTN and LTN reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stars182)
Very Active Member

@tabby

I also think the same thing: getting this jab of Pfizer vaccine the worst mistake of my life too. On the 1st Jab you dosen't feel anything?

Kim H, Barb, Kim H and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @stars182

@tabby

I also think the same thing: getting this jab of Pfizer vaccine the worst mistake of my life too. On the 1st Jab you dosen't feel anything?

Hi, yes I had symptoms after the first one February 2021 but they seemed to be getting better so I went ahead with the second one, that was May 2021, big mistake. I have declined the booster.

didigo, KitKat, Barb and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@watchg41)

@spraif - Thanks so much for your detailed post. I hope you’ve continued to feel better. Any chance you could share which (brands/products) liquid Liposomal glutathione and Quercetin you purchased on Amazon? Links would be super helpful if you have them. Too many options available and not sure which one to go with.

ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

@asanders ,

I've thought on and off about using prednisolone too.  Can you please tell me when you take it, does it help with the vertigo and dizziness?  I have a plethora of symptoms but those two are the major ones and the most scary!

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

@jtranger , where do you read the success stories with Ivermectin please?

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mollyboo)

@isismadec I had the 2nd moderna booster last evening.This morning when I got up I just felt awful. Dizzy, lightheaded,legs weak, BP 104/40, pulse 44!  Went to my doctor and after examining me she feels it is due to the booster.  I felt like I was going to faint! She said if this is still going on in 3 days to come back.  I had no idea until I read this forum (that’s exactly how I feel)!  At least my doctor didn’t just blow it off.

Thisistoomuch, Tabby, Gloria M and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @mollyboo

@isismadec I had the 2nd moderna booster last evening.This morning when I got up I just felt awful. Dizzy, lightheaded,legs weak, BP 104/40, pulse 44!  Went to my doctor and after examining me she feels it is due to the booster.  I felt like I was going to faint! She said if this is still going on in 3 days to come back.  I had no idea until I read this forum (that’s exactly how I feel)!  At least my doctor didn’t just blow it off.

That's good your doctor acknowledged your symptoms. Hopefully they will go away within the next few days. If not, some with vaccine injuries appear to have benefited from getting a strong anti-inflammatory medication such as a course of prednisone starting within the first 1-2 weeks of symptom onset. It is not totally clear if this is the best approach or not - maybe your doctor would have an opinion. Maybe others on this forum might have other ideas on how to try to nip these side effects in the bud if possible.

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1075 / 1151