Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@sweetie)

I have crossed a years time, still sick & my antibody levels are 4500. Just wanted to know if this antibody level is the cause of all my problems? I am suffering from migraine attacks, hyperacusis, light sensitivity, smell sensitivity, fatigue, nerve pains etc. 

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jwills1
Posted by: @ksharky13

Question: Has anyone experienced a sort of chronic mild panic attack feeling, especially when talking and trying to put sentences together?  Includes feeling like your out of breath after every sentence and your head is “full”.  I'm recently having trouble just speaking and putting simple sentences together. Had my booster 8 months ago and sudden onset of tinnitus 6 months ago.  Recently started to have these new symptoms.  Now, I also recently weened off of an SSRI I had taken for several years so don’t know if that is what is causing these symptoms now.  Very much could be the reason.  Hard to say anymore after these vaccines.  Any comments/feedback would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Hi. I’m almost 8 months post booster (mordena) and I’ve also recently developed difficulties with my speech. When trying to talk it feels like my body gets worked up and I become exacerbated. My speech is slightly slurred and I sometimes struggle to put words together. Naturally, I’ve thought the worst, could this be the beginning stages of motor nuerons? Extremely scary stuff. Or, is this just brain fog and we must accept that our cognitive function has worsened slightly but not permanently. I hope to God the latter, and that a continuation of our recovery regime will fix this. Seeing a neurologist is also worth doing just to rule anything out. I have not taken any SSRI’s at all.

Thanks so much for the reply.  I was kind of grasping at straws in my last post since I thought I was probably just imagining thing or having symptom from stopping my SSRI.  Your situation sounds exactly like mine.  I certainly hope that this is just a temporary spike of new adverse reactions that will resolve over time.  I feel like every conversation I have lately is labored and stressful as I try to just have a normal conversation.  It's like I'm short of breath (from stress) and struggling to put sentences together.  We just have to stay positive and get through this the best we can.  I don't see much benefit from going to a lot of doctors as they are so engrained in what they know and are hard to get to think outside the box when it comes to these mRNA vaccines and the myriad of unknown adverse reactions.  

ReplyQuote
Jwills
(@jwills1)

@pfizervictim 

Really interesting. Do watch this video on YouTube, it’s very informative and I hope it helps you find the answer. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9221rNmJEqc

ReplyQuote
Jwills
(@jwills1)

Question: Has anyone experienced a sort of chronic mild panic attack feeling, especially when talking and trying to put sentences together?  Includes feeling like your out of breath after every sentence and your head is “full”.  I'm recently having trouble just speaking and putting simple sentences together. Had my booster 8 months ago and sudden onset of tinnitus 6 months ago.  Recently started to have these new symptoms.  Now, I also recently weened off of an SSRI I had taken for several years so don’t know if that is what is causing these symptoms now.  Very much could be the reason.  Hard to say anymore after these vaccines.  Any comments/feedback would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Hi. I’m almost 8 months post booster (mordena) and I’ve also recently developed difficulties with my speech. When trying to talk it feels like my body gets worked up and I become exacerbated. My speech is slightly slurred and I sometimes struggle to put words together. Naturally, I’ve thought the worst, could this be the beginning stages of motor nuerons? Extremely scary stuff. Or, is this just brain fog and we must accept that our cognitive function has worsened slightly but not permanently. I hope to God the latter, and that a continuation of our recovery regime will fix this. Seeing a neurologist is also worth doing just to rule anything out. I have not taken any SSRI’s at all.

Thanks so much for the reply.  I was kind of grasping at straws in my last post since I thought I was probably just imagining thing or having symptom from stopping my SSRI.  Your situation sounds exactly like mine.  I certainly hope that this is just a temporary spike of new adverse reactions that will resolve over time.  I feel like every conversation I have lately is labored and stressful as I try to just have a normal conversation.  It's like I'm short of breath (from stress) and struggling to put sentences together.  We just have to stay positive and get through this the best we can.  I don't see much benefit from going to a lot of doctors as they are so engrained in what they know and are hard to get to think outside the box when it comes to these mRNA vaccines and the myriad of unknown adverse reactions.  

Reading your post was a relief in way to know I too wasn’t going crazy. Laboured is precisely the right word to use, it’s a strange new symptom and I hope it goes away for the both of us. My last visit to the neurologist found poor blood circulation to my brain - a natural symptom of POTS. I totally agree with you in that seeing Dr’s has become redundant, none of them will admit that they simply don’t know what’s going on and some even feel intimidated by the challenge we pose. Because we don’t present with a clear cut problem they don’t want to dig a little deeper to help, it’s a crying shame. However, whenever I get a new symptom like this, I can’t help myself but call the Dr just to be on the safe side, I’m afraid of ignoring something that may be more serious. 

I’ve been scouring threads all over the place and have learnt that the mRNA vaccine induced the same immune reaction as long covid patients so keeping a close eye on long covid studies will help us too. The initial reaction to the vaccine is just that, initial. What we now face months down the line is a chain reaction not directly linked to the vaccine and varies widely from person to person depending on how your body initially reacted and how it’s continuing to cope. It’s all very complex and the root causes from the possibility of MCAS to reactivation of viruses is fascinating. I recently did some antibody virus tests and come up positive for 5 “past” infections. Could these play a part? Who knows.

I’m booked in for INUSpheresis in 2 weeks, amongst its many benefits it should improve my circulation aswell as improve the brain fog. 

Sending you positive energy, we can get through this. 

ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

Reading your post was a relief in way to know I too wasn’t going crazy. Laboured is precisely the right word to use, it’s a strange new symptom and I hope it goes away for the both of us. My last visit to the neurologist found poor blood circulation to my brain - a natural symptom of POTS. I totally agree with you in that seeing Dr’s has become redundant, none of them will admit that they simply don’t know what’s going on and some even feel intimidated by the challenge we pose. Because we don’t present with a clear cut problem they don’t want to dig a little deeper to help, it’s a crying shame. However, whenever I get a new symptom like this, I can’t help myself but call the Dr just to be on the safe side, I’m afraid of ignoring something that may be more serious. 

I’ve been scouring threads all over the place and have learnt that the mRNA vaccine induced the same immune reaction as long covid patients so keeping a close eye on long covid studies will help us too. The initial reaction to the vaccine is just that, initial. What we now face months down the line is a chain reaction not directly linked to the vaccine and varies widely from person to person depending on how your body initially reacted and how it’s continuing to cope. It’s all very complex and the root causes from the possibility of MCAS to reactivation of viruses is fascinating. I recently did some antibody virus tests and come up positive for 5 “past” infections. Could these play a part? Who knows.

I’m booked in for INUSpheresis in 2 weeks, amongst its many benefits it should improve my circulation aswell as improve the brain fog. 

Looking forward to your report on how Inuspheresis goes!

Which filter screens are they using? The auto antibodies level screen? or just the more basic one for clots and lipoproteins?

Inuspheresis vs. Immune Adsorption are on my radar to consider early next year for auto antibodies (positive on CellTrend autoimmune panel for ACE2 and MAS-1) causing my high BP issues. 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
Jwills
(@jwills1)

Posted by: @mike411

Looking forward to your report on how Inuspheresis goes!

Which filter screens are they using? The auto antibodies level screen? or just the more basic one for clots and lipoproteins?

Inuspheresis vs. Immune Adsorption are on my radar to consider early next year for auto antibodies (positive on CellTrend autoimmune panel for ACE2 and MAS-1) causing my high BP issues. 

Hi mike! It was because of your very posts that I sought the treatment and for that I thank you. 

I considered biologicum but eventually booked in at alpstein with the auto antibodies filter. Immunadsorption has also been a consideration of mine but it’s similarities to IVIG are slightly concerning. INUS appears more targeted. I haven’t done the celltrend test and suffer from the opposite, low BP but I suspect my results will be similar to yours. 

It’s a daunting procedure and I’m still coming to terms with going ahead however my symptoms have worsened and this may well be the only effective treatment. I will also undergo several other interventions including a procain infusion which should make a significant improvement to the brain fog. 

ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

@jwills1 I was just talking with a guy that started plasmapheresis in US; just finished 2nd of 6 planned treatments. He has severe neuropathy issues and also had very high BP. Nothing after 1st treatment. A few days after 2nd treatment, still no change in neuropathy but his BP fell all the way to normal: 120/80. He has not had any autoimmune tests so no clue what if any symptoms are from auto antibodies. But based on his results so far, it appears the BP was 100% autoimmune, though open question on neuropathy. 

I'm giving it rest of year to see where symptoms are and then go for one of INUSpheresis, Immune Adsorption, or plasmapheresis. The first 2 would need to go to Germany for each series of treatments (normally around 5 to 6 in total when done); for plasma, can get that in US as "out of pocket" treatment.

Will be eager to see how you do. One thing I plan with whatever I do is 1) switch to entirely plant based diet starting 1 month before treatment and at least one month after last, 2) do monthly 3 day fasts.

One new addition to my treatment for helping rebalance my immune system: butyrate (a postbiotic). Was already taking large doses of mix of prebiotics and probiotics; and now the butyrate. Will take a few months to see if it does anything meaningful.

ReplyQuote
(@ruracell)

Hey everyone I came across this forum by looking into vaccine adverse reactions.  While I haven't taken the vaccine personally, some of the symptoms I read have similarities from anxiety I developed in my 20s.  My dog use to bark and wake me up every morning while I stayed up very late, eventually this created a cycle of insomnia because everytime I went to bed I was worried I'd get woken up and begin to panic right before sleep. I would get 4 hours of sleep. This was ongoing for many years,and, eventually it started to get worse and I had auditory hallucination  when ever I took a shower. I heard my dog barking when the water was draining.  I knew that it was an audio hallucination, however, no matter what I did I couldn't get the sound to go away until I came across a device "mind alive". No, I am not associated with this company, I just had it work for me in the past and thought it may aid you in your fight.

Mind Alive works via AvE(Audio-Visual-Entrainment) and CeS(Cranial-electrotherapy-stimumlation)(orginally known and electrosleep) if you get the upgraded package.  This system helps by coercing your mind into different brain waves. Sub delta, delta, alpha, beta 1, beta 2, and gamma. It does this  via specifically tailored frequencies that are transfered by audio( headphones), visual(glasses that can be multicolor or single colored which alter on an off via the frequency), and, lastly, electricity.  The electricity is through attaching two leads, one to each ear lobe, and sending a very tiny current through the brain.

As crazy as the device sounds, I did find success via AvE and CeS with my anxiety.  I used it twice to fix my audio hallucinations. Teas and supplements did not help me.

Word of warning, while it did work for me, I am not sure the outcome it will have on you due to the damage the vaccine may have caused your body, however, if you find nothing works and have around $350-$650 to burn.  This device may help you with your on going pursuit of dealing with the vaccine adverse reactions.

ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

1. @jwills1 thanks for sharing this info. I would be interested to see how you get on as well. Btw how did your neurologist diagnosis poor blood circulation in your brain?

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dupuis24)

Hi @jwills1 ,

What is the source of this treatment. I saw a lot of similar stuff online but I would like to contact theses doctors.

Anyway here is my story :

I got pfizer on july 13 2021 (second dose) and on the 26 of july had some big headache and loss of binocular vision as a big concussion without any concussion. 

Here are my symptoms :

Convergence Insufficiency 

Dry eyes

Light sensitivity

Brain Fog

Vertigo

Tinnitus

I had 2 big crisis of this, one from the 26 of july to 2 months later, and one in december. I was on a medical leave for 8 weeks total.

Everything is gone except dry eyes and convergence insufficency that keeps coming back every now and then for no reason. I did have some kind of therapy for this but its does not work well as it keep coming back.

I have a MRI scheduled soon and something with a neurologist. In canada, its free but its long to have someone looking at your case.

Any news of a treatment ?

ReplyQuote
(@pepms)

@medee hi! It’s been a long since you posted, how have you been ? Have your symptoms subsided?

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

@sweetie I have hypercusis as well and it’s caused me tinnitus because of the loud sounds I was exposed to such as dogs barking and my work I can’t sadly control the loudness of others. I will be checking my levels again in September when I go out of town. I’m from a small rural community hard to get in and out. Anyway insole questions did you develop any dizziness when you heard sounds with the hearing sensitivity? Did you get any hearing tests done ? Did it make anything worse after the hearing test? Reason I ask is cuz I was coping well with my Level then I got a hearing test along with other tests that require putting bus and playing noise done and it made the hissing in my head worse the audiologist told me he seen this before and things should go back to normal as you were heading there give it time he told me. Anyway I’ll keep praying for all of us. Think positive thoughts also have you started any herb vitamins? 

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

@dupuis24 did your tinnitus go away as well?

ReplyQuote
(@sweetie)

@margaret2022 I did visit the ENT where he diagnoised me with Hyperacusis. But he said ders no cure for it, neither did any tests. I am suffering from migraine issues as well since 1 year after the vax. So docs tells me that noise sensitivity is related to migraines. But there was a phase in between where i didn't have migraine attacks at all & still had noise sensitivity issue. Like the other day after several months i went to a restaurant and the music was so loud that i caught throbbing headache immediately. I was out of that place within 10mins. I plan to visit another ENT soon. I also have light sensitivity so cant even work as i cant see d screen for long. My nerves are in pain,nausea etc etc. I am on break currently as can't work due to this health conditions. Have you checked your antibodies level? 

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

@sweetie hi not sure if I replied but I did plan to do another cuz I did one back in February so we’ll see and compare 

ReplyQuote
Page 1085 / 1151