Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ksharky13

@stars182: My tinnitus at this point is as bad as it was when I got my first sudden on-set back in late January, which happened 6 weeks after my Moderna booster. It resolved to a very low level before I had my first relapse. And the. Resolved again until about 6-8 weeks ago, when it came back a lot. I do think it’s a relapse of the vaccine side effect, even though it’s been 7 months since the first episode. But I’ve also recently gone through a very stressful time combined with getting off an SSRI. So I can’t really pinpoint the cause of my recent spike but I do lean towards it being vaccine related. Hope I can get it to resolve again. I also have chronic mild head pressure and headache. Been a very frustrating year. 

I truly believe it has to do with inflammation. Our brains aren’t able to process sound so gives off sound in a ring or hiss or whatever it may be. Cuz think about it for a second. It got better after it appeared. The. For some reason it exacerbated again. Seems like some of us go through a relapse around our 7,8,9 month mark if you noticed in the comments or it’s brought on by stress. I also read your comment and I’m so sorry to hear about your family members thoughts to you during this difficult time. Mine goes up and down and I think it has to do with inflammation 100%. Cuz my sensitivity did ease up a bit but the audiologist threw me off and I haven’t been the same since. I did get better in terms of tolerance to sounds but for some reason I’m back to the same as January where sound was unbearable. Advil does help a bit and Flonase. Also hydration and less sugar and less carbs and no caffeine. So it’s definitely inflammation.

DrL and alia reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pepms)

@margaret2022 i just had my antibody  levels retested I was in the 8600 5 months post booster and they have dropped to 5500 2 months later

ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @margaret2022
Posted by: @cynthia-ryan

Just came across these resources put out by the US Department of Health and Human Services for long Covid patients:

Anything in Ontario Canada for post vaccine injury

This site has a few links under "Canada":

https://react19.org/international-coalition/

ReplyQuote
(@sweetie)

@buzzgirl I would be doing one more set of complete blood test in this coming week and will keep you posted. I am feeling much better after starting on vedicinals. My headaches, noise sensitivity, light sensitivity, smell sensitivity, nerve pains have reduced. But fatigue continues. Though i do have this phases wherein few weeks i am doing better & then all of a sudden i go into a relapse. So will have to wait and watch. Its not expensive at all.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sweetie

@buzzgirl I would be doing one more set of complete blood test in this coming week and will keep you posted. I am feeling much better after starting on vedicinals. My headaches, noise sensitivity, light sensitivity, smell sensitivity, nerve pains have reduced. But fatigue continues. Though i do have this phases wherein few weeks i am doing better & then all of a sudden i go into a relapse. So will have to wait and watch. Its not expensive at all.

Vendicinals? How did you go about this? What kind and beer do you get a script for this 

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @pepms

@margaret2022 i just had my antibody  levels retested I was in the 8600 5 months post booster and they have dropped to 5500 2 months later

Ohh wow …I wonder how long it will take to completely get rid of this crap in our bodies. Such toxic material in a small form. My results are still pending. I’m anxiously waiting.

ReplyQuote
(@pepms)

@margaret2022 at this point I’m not even sure the antibody amount is related to symptoms, there are people in the forum with lesser antibody count with more symptoms , I have been a little better but not much , still have symptoms everyday so who knows…

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @pepms

@margaret2022 at this point I’m not even sure the antibody amount is related to symptoms, there are people in the forum with lesser antibody count with more symptoms , I have been a little better but not much , still have symptoms everyday so who knows…

Yeah who knows but when everyone shares their information it’s very informative and the small pieces can create a picture it’s helpful

ReplyQuote
 Moni
(@shinexmonic)

hello everyone I want to tell you that I fell into depression and anxiety again, I don't know what happened, but it feels horrible, I've had suicidal thoughts, and I'm very sad I haven't been able to sleep well these days that obviously make my dizziness worse, I don't know what else to do

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

@stars182: My tinnitus at this point is as bad as it was when I got my first sudden on-set back in late January, which happened 6 weeks after my Moderna booster. It resolved to a very low level before I had my first relapse. And the. Resolved again until about 6-8 weeks ago, when it came back a lot. I do think it’s a relapse of the vaccine side effect, even though it’s been 7 months since the first episode. But I’ve also recently gone through a very stressful time combined with getting off an SSRI. So I can’t really pinpoint the cause of my recent spike but I do lean towards it being vaccine related. Hope I can get it to resolve again. I also have chronic mild head pressure and headache. Been a very frustrating year. 

I truly believe it has to do with inflammation. Our brains aren’t able to process sound so gives off sound in a ring or hiss or whatever it may be. Cuz think about it for a second. It got better after it appeared. The. For some reason it exacerbated again. Seems like some of us go through a relapse around our 7,8,9 month mark if you noticed in the comments or it’s brought on by stress. I also read your comment and I’m so sorry to hear about your family members thoughts to you during this difficult time. Mine goes up and down and I think it has to do with inflammation 100%. Cuz my sensitivity did ease up a bit but the audiologist threw me off and I haven’t been the same since. I did get better in terms of tolerance to sounds but for some reason I’m back to the same as January where sound was unbearable. Advil does help a bit and Flonase. Also hydration and less sugar and less carbs and no caffeine. So it’s definitely inflammation.

I certainly hope it's related to inflammation caused by the vaccine and that it's temporary.  Right now it's the worst it's been during this entire time.  It's a high-pitched screeching and more prevalent on the right side.  It's getting harder to ignore it during the day.  I sued to be able to basically ignore it unless it was very quite or at night/going to bed.  But not anymore.  I'm afraid to do basic things like listen to music at any level above moderate.  I fear that any noise that is any bit loud will make it worse.  I would love to hear some success stories of recovery by folks who got tinnitus after getting the vaccine.  Unfortunately, there doesn't seem too many of those on here.  Any words of encouragement or hope would be appreciated.   Maybe I need to start taking all the vitamins and supplements I was taking for a while, but that's annoying to have to do every day.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

I certainly hope it's related to inflammation caused by the vaccine and that it's temporary.  Right now it's the worst it's been during this entire time.  It's a high-pitched screeching and more prevalent on the right side.  It's getting harder to ignore it during the day.  I sued to be able to basically ignore it unless it was very quite or at night/going to bed.  But not anymore.  I'm afraid to do basic things like listen to music at any level above moderate.  I fear that any noise that is any bit loud will make it worse.  I would love to hear some success stories of recovery by folks who got tinnitus after getting the vaccine.  Unfortunately, there doesn't seem too many of those on here.  Any words of encouragement or hope would be appreciated.   Maybe I need to start taking all the vitamins and supplements I was taking for a while, but that's annoying to have to do every day.

I came across this video a few months ago. This lady that developed issues after a cold vestibular neuritis and she talks about her recovery and her symptoms. Pretty similar to ours. I’ll share I wonder if this is what the vaccine did to us? Any thoughts?

https://youtu.be/Nf-zXgTvbbY

DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

I came across this video a few months ago. This lady that developed issues after a cold vestibular neuritis and she talks about her recovery and her symptoms. Pretty similar to ours. I’ll share I wonder if this is what the vaccine did to us? Any thoughts?

https://youtu.be/Nf-zXgTvbbY

Thanks, I'll be sure to watch this video soon.  I sure hope that it offers some real reason to be optimistic about resolving this.  This is the worst my tinnitus has ever been.  I can hear it all day long.  I haven't done anything in recent months (i.e. exposure to loud noises/concerts) that would have caused this.  To me, it's either related to the covid vaccine adverse effects and/or my trying & stopping a new SSRI.  I think the vaccine plus my recent very elevated stress level are probably both combining to give me this spike.  It could be labyrinthitis, which goes back to the inflammation you mentioned a while back. I just don't want to have to go through the rest of my life with this high-pitched screeching going on in my head 24/7 and having to avoid certain things for fear of it getting worse.  Thanks again for the video link.  Take care and stay strong.

ReplyQuote
 ddh
(@ddh21)

@shinexmonic I’m very sorry to hear how you feel. I found that vestibular therapy helped the dizziness considerably. Have you been able to try this? An ENT would need to refer you for treatment. I sincerely hope your relief comes soon.

ReplyQuote
 ddh
(@ddh21)

@shinexmonic I’m very sorry to hear how you feel. I found that vestibular therapy helped the dizziness considerably. Have you been able to try this? An ENT would need to refer you for treatment. I sincerely hope your relief comes soon.

ReplyQuote
Page 1095 / 1151