Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Tinnitus is one of the typical symptoms of MCAS, so the treatment for MCAS could be tried, in stages:

-avoiding foods rich in histamine, quercetin, vitamin C, nigella sativa

-H1 and H2 antihistamines, in usual doses 

-or, with medical supervision, higher doses

-prescription drugs: cromoglicate, ketotifen, montelukast.

Another important aspect is mitochondrial disorder: the largest consumer of energy is hearing. The hearing system involves high-energy-demanding metabolic processes. Therefore, in mitochondrial disorder it is known that hearing can be affected.

And cochleae are extremely vulnerable to oxidative stress because of the high metabolic demands of their cells.

There are on the market a lot of supplements that support mitochondrial function. For example:  L-carnitine, ubiquinol (coenzyme Q10), alpha lipoic acid, PQQ, certain amino acids (eg. L-arginine), antioxidants (vitamin C, vitamin E), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid).

There are some dietary supplementation with a combination of nutrients, for example:

-MitoSpectra includes 5 active ingredients: L-carnitine, Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin B5,

-Jarrow Formulas Neuro Optimizer, with neuro-nutrients: acetyl l-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid, taurine, CDP-choline, pantothenic acid, l-glutamine, etc.

Antioxidants:  glutathione, resveratrol, ascorbic acid, etc.

Creatine plays an important role in maintaining the energy supply in the cochlea. Creatine supplements are believed to improve the mitochondrial antioxidant defense system.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sunrise

Tinnitus is one of the typical symptoms of MCAS, so the treatment for MCAS could be tried, in stages:

Another important aspect is mitochondrial disorder: the largest consumer of energy is hearing. The hearing system involves high-energy-demanding metabolic processes. Therefore, in mitochondrial disorder it is known that hearing can be affected.

And cochleae are extremely vulnerable to oxidative stress because of the high metabolic demands of their cells.

There are on the market a lot of supplements that support mitochondrial function. For example:  L-carnitine, ubiquinol (coenzyme Q10), alpha lipoic acid, PQQ, certain amino acids (eg. L-arginine), antioxidants (vitamin C, vitamin E), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid).

There are some dietary supplementation with a combination of nutrients, for example:

-MitoSpectra includes 5 active ingredients: L-carnitine, Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin B5,

-Jarrow Formulas Neuro Optimizer, with neuro-nutrients: acetyl l-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid, taurine, CDP-choline, pantothenic acid, l-glutamine, etc.

Creatine plays an important role in maintaining the energy supply in the cochlea. Creatine supplements are believed to improve the mitochondrial antioxidant defense system.

Wow very informative. Thanks. Do you have a link for the info you found? 

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @margaret2022
Posted by: @sunrise

Wow very informative. Thanks. Do you have a link for the info you found? 

It's information accumulated over time.

I also have tinnitus, from Lyme disease.

For example, about the connection between the mitochondria and the hearing, I remember finding out the first time from an article about mitochondrial disease.

But a quick check on the internet can verify the affirmations.

For example:

https://www.scitcentral.com/article/33/2002/Tinnitus-in-Mast-Cell-Activation-Syndrome:-A-Prospective-Survey-of-114-Patients

https://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads/tinnitus-90-gone-after-treating-mcas-mast-cell-activation-syndrome.43303/

https://www.reddit.com/r/tinnitus/comments/do9ive/turned_my_life_around_in_40_days/

@ksharky13

I remember in March I wrote a message about all this to you, I was hoping you would try something.

ReplyQuote
(@sweetie)

@margaret2022  Someone had posted long back in this forum about it. 

Here's the website link: https://www.vedicinals.com/

I have still not completely recovered, but feeling much better. I need to get some blood tests too done to check if all ok. Its a nutraceutical supplement for long covid haulers.  I was so desperate to get out of the situation which am suffering since last 14 months, that i thought to give it a try. Life was miserable & painful since i took the jab. If i could trust a safe & effective vaccine i was like why not a nutraceutical.

ReplyQuote
 Moni
(@shinexmonic)

Hello everyone I need help, my symptoms are constant dizziness, however, last Friday I went on a trip to the beach since I felt better, however, there I had an attack of vertigo and therefore an attack of panic and anxiety because I thought a lot about arriving in my city, I almost died of nerves, the point is that I was able to get there but since then I have not been able to sleep at all like 3 or 4 hours a day, it makes me desperate, anxiety, panic, an emptiness in the chest and I spend the whole night crying, I have to work the next day and the bad thoughts are stronger than me, does anyone else have sleep disorders or anxiety?

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sweetie

@margaret2022  Someone had posted long back in this forum about it. 

Here's the website link: https://www.vedicinals.com/

I have still not completely recovered, but feeling much better. I need to get some blood tests too done to check if all ok. Its a nutraceutical supplement for long covid haulers.  I was so desperate to get out of the situation which am suffering since last 14 months, that i thought to give it a try. Life was miserable & painful since i took the jab. If i could trust a safe & effective vaccine i was like why not a nutraceutical.

Wow thank you for this. There’s so many pages in this forum, I don’t remember seeing it but thank you for sharing. I’m going to order this. 

ReplyQuote
(@sweetie)

@margaret2022 please email them your symptoms first & they will respond to you. Also check with your doctor first before you start with it. You can browse their website for more info.

When i said that someone had posted in the group, what i meant was that person had not tried it. But just mentioned about some conference wherein they were participating for covid long haulers treatment. Its a Indo German biotech company. What caught my attention, was they were based in India. And that's how i started to follow them. They are also mentioned on FLCC protocol but as other potential treatment.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @shinexmonic

Hello everyone I need help, my symptoms are constant dizziness, however, last Friday I went on a trip to the beach since I felt better, however, there I had an attack of vertigo and therefore an attack of panic and anxiety because I thought a lot about arriving in my city, I almost died of nerves, the point is that I was able to get there but since then I have not been able to sleep at all like 3 or 4 hours a day, it makes me desperate, anxiety, panic, an emptiness in the chest and I spend the whole night crying, I have to work the next day and the bad thoughts are stronger than me, does anyone else have sleep disorders or anxiety?

I seen this on TikTok.

https://www.tiktok.com/@indigetarians/video/7129676032843599110?_t=8VXx4MYLuC6&_r=1

i ordered this as well, I mean this is a Natural based  supplement worth trying. (For me that is). I’ve read many good reviews on this. So I’ll see how it works for me.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

I tried looking for some type of forum for those who suffered from vaccine injury or long COVID with success stories and what worked for them. I wasn’t successful. This is the closest but not everyone’s come back to give updates they’re either doing better or just don’t want come back and be reminded of their regret. That would be me at times. I’ve never had so much regret. And I’m afraid this will never get better. I still can’t accept it. 
I get so sad and depressed all over again.

ReplyQuote
(@dazednconfused)

@margaret2022 I feel the same way. It’s been 8 months since my booster. I still have crushing fatigue, joint and muscle pain, muscle clenching and tightening, muscle spasms, pins and needles and numbness in my extremities. I don’t know what to do. I live a healthy life. I eat healthy. I don’t drink. What has worked for other people because this booster changed my world.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @bianka

Correction to my earlier post - abnormally elevated creatine kinase can be found after recent heart attack not elevated vitamin B12.

I had an elevated CRP that indicates inflammation in the body also I had an elevated ESR

ReplyQuote
(@werematt)

@Thisistoomuch there are subreddit of vaccinelonghaulers covidlonghaulers longhaulersrecovery , also there are fb groups like covidlonghaulers neurolonghaulers and more.  I stopped looking at those because everybody is different and i at 9 months keep getting worse.

ReplyQuote
(@werematt)

@dazednconfused have you checked for snf ?

ReplyQuote
(@werematt)

@dazednconfused have you checked for snf ?

ReplyQuote
(@staystrong)

I've been a long time lurker here, and many of the stories I see here are like mine.  Luckily I have not had balance or dizziness issues other than small quick one offs which I hope do not return.  Most of mine have been tingling/numbness, tinnitus, muscle twitches and many more.

I will tell you what has worked for me personally. Early on I decided not to take drugs for anything, that is a personal decision--I don't believe the knowledge is there yet to go and mess with my body with even more pharmacuticals. My approach has been to go the most natural route I can possibly go.  And also to consider that this is an autoimmune situation.  That may not please many of you to hear.  That this may in fact chronic. But, with these approaches I have felt incredibly normal and seen quick cessation of my issues. I expect relapses, for the reason I already mentioned.  I accept what I must do is only managerial. My approach is the following.

No processed foods at all.  NO wheat (limit of 1 flour tortilla though because I found it is within an acceptable limit of my tolerance, 3 I have found is too many, as is a single slice of bread so NO bread whatsoever).  No dairy products.  No high fructose corn syrup. 

Avoiding anything that has a high glycemic load like juices (particularly orange juice) stay away.

No sugar--not negotiable, not even as an additive in a sauce, if its on the label I don't consume it.

Avoiding foods high in histamine--avocado, sunflower seeds, ground beef etc

Foods I gravitate to: blueberries (for nuerogenisis) pecans, walnuts, great for sleep and high in important minerals and fats, homemade chicken bone broth (gut health and other important minerals), sweet potatoes, pineapple, raspberries, eggs. I can tolerate Ezekiel bread--which is made from sprouts.  Broccoli and cauliflower are major players in my diet, (roasted in a pan with olive oil) there are many benefits to the consumption of these regarding blood brain barrier and other areas of the body.  Salads that involve romaine lettuce, there are some great mixed salads out there that contain a lot of cabbage and etc, these are very good. Plantains. Oats, rolled or tubs of plain quick, I season with honey and cinnamon with some cardmom (add pecans and fresh blueberries and oh my goodness...!)

Olive oil to cook with only.

Also, get sun. 15 minutes at least a day of unprotected sun-skin exposure.  This helps stimulate and train the immune cells in your body. It goes beyond just saying 'Vitamin D.'

Basically looking for organic (meaning naturally occurring not specifically 'it says so on the sticker') sources of vitamins and minerals that support my body's struggle.  I do not take vitamin supplements.

This approach led to a great change, I don't get tired spells, I don't have flairs of loud tinnitus through the day, it was more a constant ring but gets quieter and disappears completely now for most of the day. For the reason given below.

**The thing I did after this change to my diet that then provided the greatest and most sudden relief was---I started Intermittent Fasting 16:8. At first I did this two days on the weekends. Fasting 7pm until 11am.  But now I am doing it daily, no food from 4pm to 8am. This switch in frequency and hours were a result of research indicating the body's need to prioritize cleaning and rejuvenation during hours of sleep.  I considered what types of autophagy occur and when and this is what I decided to try. 

I have been a lifelong lover of food. I will eat constantly until bedtime and I stay at a healthy weight but its been a weak point that I enjoy food perhaps too much. Within 2 days of 4pm-8am fasting the change was drastic, I can sleep through the night a lot better, I'm getting to deeper parts of sleep for the first time in a year, tinnitus most of the day is not noticeable at all--no bouts of deafness or ringing so far. Twitches have 99% left which is an incredible improvement. If I violate my personal food 'commandments' however they come back within the half hour or by that night.  This indicates to me that it is a problem with the regulatory systems my body has in place to deal with spikes in insulin, histamine, or the like. I am still finding triggers as I explore and test new foods but now I have a baseline of normalcy, so I can figure out which ones cause trouble.

The body has mechanisms in place to help us return to a stable status after consuming certain foods.  The less I aggravate it the better I feel. Because I believe the system has been broken.  This is chronic in my opinion. But in even my small hardship it has lead me to a much more enlightened way of approaching life and my diet.

I will say this... Stress. Stress will defeat any benefits gained by itself.  My body will not tolerate excesses of worry or anger.  For this I lean on my faith.  These are great challenges for me particularly but the penalty is prompt.  If I am sick I don't work any harder than I have to. I do not work out, for the purposes of avoiding excess inflammation.  I am active in that I walk a good portion of the day, and in the past used to be very fit, but fitness can be a false idol, and if there are certain proteins in the body or vascular system this will only worsen issues.  Basically it will give them a bus pass.

Cleaning the diet completely, fasting, supporting the body with natural sources of nutrients, experimenting with trigger foods, and avoiding spikes in stress has been the absolute game changer for me. I hope this can be of some help to any one of you.  Most of the times we go through that are meant to build character are seldom things we would choose to go through. And while I am choosing to care for my body meticulously I also have recognized that my body has always just been temporary, it will not be perfect, but my hope is not in my body which will fail us all one day regardless.

Everything that has come from last year has asked me to find things and change things that I never knew I needed to change, find things I needed to find.  Faith, hope, love. Stay strong everyone.

gingerj, Jwills, Thisistoomuch and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1096 / 1151