Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@michaelk)
Very Active Member

@margaret2022  I have not kept up with this site for a long time now since my vertigo resoled. There is information from the FLCCC that Ivermectin has been having great success with long Covid and I wondered if any one on this site has has success with it? I have seen it first hand resolve Covid more than once.The last case I witnessed got hit with horrible body aches, a bad head ache and their eye balls hurting. This was two weeks ago on Thursday night, they took Ivermectin  according to the FLCCC protocol and then again on Friday afternoon, by Friday night they were 90% better. I texted them on Saturday and they were power washing their neighbors house and said they felt 100% recovered. You can get Ivermectin by perception through resources at the FLCCC. Of course this is just anecdotal and you do not know me and have no reason to trust me. There are over 90 studies showing Ivermectin's efficacy around the world.  https://c19ivermectin.com If it does not work  at all as the mainstream says why would people around the world continue to do so many studies on it? It is dirt cheap and there is no money to be made off of it.

ReplyQuote
(@dazednconfused)

@werematt I’m not sure what that is. They’ve done MRI scans, nerve condition tests and heart exams- everything shows normal.

ReplyQuote
(@werematt)

@dazednconfused Small fiber neuropathy many i seen (myself included) got it from this poison.  Only way too find out is with punch biopsy

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @michaelk

@margaret2022  I have not kept up with this site for a long time now since my vertigo resoled. There is information from the FLCCC that Ivermectin has been having great success with long Covid and I wondered if any one on this site has has success with it? I have seen it first hand resolve Covid more than once.The last case I witnessed got hit with horrible body aches, a bad head ache and their eye balls hurting. This was two weeks ago on Thursday night, they took Ivermectin  according to the FLCCC protocol and then again on Friday afternoon, by Friday night they were 90% better. I texted them on Saturday and they were power washing their neighbors house and said they felt 100% recovered. You can get Ivermectin by perception through resources at the FLCCC. Of course this is just anecdotal and you do not know me and have no reason to trust me. There are over 90 studies showing Ivermectin's efficacy around the world.  https://c19ivermectin.com If it does not work  at all as the mainstream says why would people around the world continue to do so many studies on it? It is dirt cheap and there is no money to be made off of it.

How can I get ivermectin? Seems impossible to get.

just seems like doctors hoard the meds meanwhile it’s so easy for others. Like my doctors don’t want to give me prednisone denying it’s the vaccine that caused this. It’s so frustrating. 

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Ohh and i thought my neurologist was going to give me prednisone …that was my recent post…but it turns out he wanted to start off with olanzipine first thinking my nervous system needs to calm down. But I’m afraid to take it.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sweetie

@margaret2022 i did an antibody IgG (quantitative) test in the month of july (almost 13 months after the shots) and the level was 4485Au/ml. I rechecked it in August again and it was down to 3682Au/ml. I would be doing another one in the next few days as am trying this nutraceutical supplement called vedicinals

It would be really interesting if you rechecked your antibodies after being on the vedicinals for at least a month or more. I’m still waiting for my results they still say pending. It may or may not have anything to do with the symptoms but just out of curiosity. To See if there’s a correlation. Man im

having a rough day. I just wanna cry but I can’t I feel so numb  and just so beat. I feel so alone like no one cares no one understands. I get so angry then sad then angry. I get so disappointed with myself as well. Like I’m a person that knows better.

that is the smart one you know. Like I analyze things look at future things and Learn from the last type of thing. Im just so disappointed with myself.

not so smart after all. Sometimes I wonder if I did something really wrong or bad to deserve this. Like okay there god lesson learned. Why is this happening to me? Was I not supposed to take the vaccine and went against my gut against my own will. I don’t know. I just want to be back to normal whatever that is. I honestly don’t know what that feels like or if I’ll ever feel it again ever. This just the shits. 

ReplyQuote
(@bboi485)

I wanted to share my story and want to figure out if it is possible that it was the vaccine that did it or something else and if I should get my 4th. I am 24 years old I have always had a history of anxiety and panic attacks and they used to throw me off like crazy and make me feel weird. Well august 2021 I took my booster vaccine moderna, and in January , so approximately 3-4 months after I was feeling dizzy and if I were rocking on a boat while walking. I have had severe car sickness and boat sickness before this though my whole life. It really messed me up when it started I thought I was going crazy it was draining it made me have insomnia and it overall threw my life off. I felt like every other step I took it felt like I literally missed the last step of a stair and I felt I was consistently rocking side to side. After months and months of meditating and ent visits and what not and getting back to doing excersise and things regularly again I can say it is about 90-95% in remission with it only being a real after thought now. I want to take a 4th vaccine as I am in decent health but have always been afraid of COVID but I am deathly afraid that my symptoms which mimicked mdds very closely will come back and I cannot afford that to happen for my mental health or my job lol. Any thoughts ? It was the hardest 7-8 months of my life and I can say that confidently. My doctors have not diagnosed me with anything but my ent believes it was mdds or something closely related. And it he does not know where it came from. I have read anxiety and panic and stress can bring it on but I am not sure as I have had that for the last 10 years at least. Any thoughts or recommendations or comments are greatly appreciated.

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

In the first comment from the video, the girl who made this video says that Lumbrokinase helped her to relieve the tinnitus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJovwlN_5HU

ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @bboi485

I wanted to share my story and want to figure out if it is possible that it was the vaccine that did it or something else and if I should get my 4th. I am 24 years old I have always had a history of anxiety and panic attacks and they used to throw me off like crazy and make me feel weird. Well august 2021 I took my booster vaccine moderna, and in January , so approximately 3-4 months after I was feeling dizzy and if I were rocking on a boat while walking. I have had severe car sickness and boat sickness before this though my whole life. It really messed me up when it started I thought I was going crazy it was draining it made me have insomnia and it overall threw my life off. I felt like every other step I took it felt like I literally missed the last step of a stair and I felt I was consistently rocking side to side. After months and months of meditating and ent visits and what not and getting back to doing excersise and things regularly again I can say it is about 90-95% in remission with it only being a real after thought now. I want to take a 4th vaccine as I am in decent health but have always been afraid of COVID but I am deathly afraid that my symptoms which mimicked mdds very closely will come back and I cannot afford that to happen for my mental health or my job lol. Any thoughts ? It was the hardest 7-8 months of my life and I can say that confidently. My doctors have not diagnosed me with anything but my ent believes it was mdds or something closely related. And it he does not know where it came from. I have read anxiety and panic and stress can bring it on but I am not sure as I have had that for the last 10 years at least. Any thoughts or recommendations or comments are greatly appreciated.

@bboi485 

Good to hear you have recovered 90-95%. Before thinking of getting another dose, you might consider doing a search for "boat" in the search box under "Vesties' Village" on the upper right side of this page and reading through some of the 7 pages of posts. A 24-year-old in decent health with 3 vaccine doses may not be in the highest risk group for severe covid, but it is good you are evaluating the risks and benefits. Wish you the best.

ReplyQuote
(@rebersasha)

quite recently I started going to ultrasonic cavitation, I asked questions about can ultrasonic cavitation cause cancer, I looked for a lot of information, I was worried, but everything worked out, it was all in vain, I found all the answers 

ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @staystrong

I've been a long time lurker here, and many of the stories I see here are like mine.  Luckily I have not had balance or dizziness issues other than small quick one offs which I hope do not return.  Most of mine have been tingling/numbness, tinnitus, muscle twitches and many more.

I will tell you what has worked for me personally. Early on I decided not to take drugs for anything, that is a personal decision--I don't believe the knowledge is there yet to go and mess with my body with even more pharmacuticals. My approach has been to go the most natural route I can possibly go.  And also to consider that this is an autoimmune situation.  That may not please many of you to hear.  That this may in fact chronic. But, with these approaches I have felt incredibly normal and seen quick cessation of my issues. I expect relapses, for the reason I already mentioned.  I accept what I must do is only managerial. My approach is the following.

No processed foods at all.  NO wheat (limit of 1 flour tortilla though because I found it is within an acceptable limit of my tolerance, 3 I have found is too many, as is a single slice of bread so NO bread whatsoever).  No dairy products.  No high fructose corn syrup. 

Avoiding anything that has a high glycemic load like juices (particularly orange juice) stay away.

No sugar--not negotiable, not even as an additive in a sauce, if its on the label I don't consume it.

Avoiding foods high in histamine--avocado, sunflower seeds, ground beef etc

Foods I gravitate to: blueberries (for nuerogenisis) pecans, walnuts, great for sleep and high in important minerals and fats, homemade chicken bone broth (gut health and other important minerals), sweet potatoes, pineapple, raspberries, eggs. I can tolerate Ezekiel bread--which is made from sprouts.  Broccoli and cauliflower are major players in my diet, (roasted in a pan with olive oil) there are many benefits to the consumption of these regarding blood brain barrier and other areas of the body.  Salads that involve romaine lettuce, there are some great mixed salads out there that contain a lot of cabbage and etc, these are very good. Plantains. Oats, rolled or tubs of plain quick, I season with honey and cinnamon with some cardmom (add pecans and fresh blueberries and oh my goodness...!)

Olive oil to cook with only.

Also, get sun. 15 minutes at least a day of unprotected sun-skin exposure.  This helps stimulate and train the immune cells in your body. It goes beyond just saying 'Vitamin D.'

Basically looking for organic (meaning naturally occurring not specifically 'it says so on the sticker') sources of vitamins and minerals that support my body's struggle.  I do not take vitamin supplements.

This approach led to a great change, I don't get tired spells, I don't have flairs of loud tinnitus through the day, it was more a constant ring but gets quieter and disappears completely now for most of the day. For the reason given below.

**The thing I did after this change to my diet that then provided the greatest and most sudden relief was---I started Intermittent Fasting 16:8. At first I did this two days on the weekends. Fasting 7pm until 11am.  But now I am doing it daily, no food from 4pm to 8am. This switch in frequency and hours were a result of research indicating the body's need to prioritize cleaning and rejuvenation during hours of sleep.  I considered what types of autophagy occur and when and this is what I decided to try. 

I have been a lifelong lover of food. I will eat constantly until bedtime and I stay at a healthy weight but its been a weak point that I enjoy food perhaps too much. Within 2 days of 4pm-8am fasting the change was drastic, I can sleep through the night a lot better, I'm getting to deeper parts of sleep for the first time in a year, tinnitus most of the day is not noticeable at all--no bouts of deafness or ringing so far. Twitches have 99% left which is an incredible improvement. If I violate my personal food 'commandments' however they come back within the half hour or by that night.  This indicates to me that it is a problem with the regulatory systems my body has in place to deal with spikes in insulin, histamine, or the like. I am still finding triggers as I explore and test new foods but now I have a baseline of normalcy, so I can figure out which ones cause trouble.

The body has mechanisms in place to help us return to a stable status after consuming certain foods.  The less I aggravate it the better I feel. Because I believe the system has been broken.  This is chronic in my opinion. But in even my small hardship it has lead me to a much more enlightened way of approaching life and my diet.

I will say this... Stress. Stress will defeat any benefits gained by itself.  My body will not tolerate excesses of worry or anger.  For this I lean on my faith.  These are great challenges for me particularly but the penalty is prompt.  If I am sick I don't work any harder than I have to. I do not work out, for the purposes of avoiding excess inflammation.  I am active in that I walk a good portion of the day, and in the past used to be very fit, but fitness can be a false idol, and if there are certain proteins in the body or vascular system this will only worsen issues.  Basically it will give them a bus pass.

Cleaning the diet completely, fasting, supporting the body with natural sources of nutrients, experimenting with trigger foods, and avoiding spikes in stress has been the absolute game changer for me. I hope this can be of some help to any one of you.  Most of the times we go through that are meant to build character are seldom things we would choose to go through. And while I am choosing to care for my body meticulously I also have recognized that my body has always just been temporary, it will not be perfect, but my hope is not in my body which will fail us all one day regardless.

Everything that has come from last year has asked me to find things and change things that I never knew I needed to change, find things I needed to find.  Faith, hope, love. Stay strong everyone.

Did you have any neuropathy type symptoms,  burning,  tingling ? Any neuro symptoms?What were yoursymptoms?

ReplyQuote
(@sweetie)

@margaret2022 i can understand what you are going through. We will overcome this one day. Please be positive.

I did do the antibodies test once again after my 42 day course of vedicinals. N the current range is 3350 Au/ml. I am really confused if all our symptoms are something to do with antibody or no. I have never got a proper response from the doctors. My hubby too did his antibodies test, just to figure out where it stands & his range is 31000Au/ml. Touchwood, he has no such issues. But this antibodies stuff is oh so confusing. Can someone throw light on this pls

ReplyQuote
(@mojosunshine)

Has anyone tried Brintellix? My doctor prescribed me this, it’s actually an anti-depressant drug but he said it’ll help give me an energy boost so I’ll be in a better place to overcome the symptoms. However, after taking for 6 days, I’m having side effects with this drug - nausea, heart palpitations & difficulty breathing. Not sure if I should stop abruptly now or to continue? 

Any advice is well appreciated please! Thank you!

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @mojosunshine

Has anyone tried Brintellix? My doctor prescribed me this, it’s actually an anti-depressant drug but he said it’ll help give me an energy boost so I’ll be in a better place to overcome the symptoms. However, after taking for 6 days, I’m having side effects with this drug - nausea, heart palpitations & difficulty breathing. Not sure if I should stop abruptly now or to continue? 

Any advice is well appreciated please! Thank you!

Hi definitely call your doctors office and mention this. It could a side effect of the medication for all we know. But that’s very important to mention to any practitioner. I suggest you go to ER and get seen if you can’t get through your doctors office. 
maybe there’s something else they can give you.

best of luck 

ReplyQuote
(@bboi485)

@nresearcher thanks so much for the reply, does anybody else have any insight into this

ReplyQuote
Page 1097 / 1151