17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @asanders
Posted by: @ksharky13

Thanks for the detailed reply.  Glad to hear that you feel close to normal most of the time.  Also very glad to hear that your tinnitus resolved.  That gives me hope.  I'll have to look into the blood cupping you mention.  Were there any other things (supplements, etc.) that you think may have helped your tinnitus, or do you think it was just a matter of time while the inflammation reduced?  I know a lot of people on here have mentioned that they started to get better and then had a relapse (or two).  I guess that could be what I'm going through, but it's been 3+ months so it gets concerning that it could be permanent the longer it goes on. Anyway, thanks again for replying and sharing your experiences.  I hope you continue to get better and back to normal.

Actually other than tinnutus and dizziness nothing is resolved. I feel normal thanks to cortisone and tramadol. If I pass a single dose of cortisone all the inflammation comes back. So in reality nothing changed but I just dont feel the pain and symptoms as long as I am on cortisone.

tinnutis is totally gone tough. Most of my problems are in my lower body but every now and then I feel inflammation around my eyes and chin, and I have lip, tongue, and several face muscle twitches, and Trigeminal neuralgia but no tinnutus dizziness or headaches. I am pretty sure removing toxic blood behind my ears helped my tinnutus to resolve. I also used  Betahistine dihydrochloride and Trimetazidine dihydrochloride during the time I had tinnutus. Of course starting cortisone early was probably another factor that helped.

My problem with inflammation is that I feel it all around in my body but my CRP levels are within normal range so my doctors refuse to accept that I have an inflammation problem and I have no clue why my crp levels are not elevated even tough inflammation destroys my body. My rheomotologits insists that the pain I feel in my knees, shoulders and hips are not bone pain but probably nerve pain. 

My hemotologist thinks I dont have a blood clotting problem since D-dimer and other blood clotting related tests are normal. But I have abnormally high  neutrophils and leukocytes and low eisonophils. 

So still no diagnosis, no IVIG or another treatment by insurance. 

How long did you use the Betahistine dihydrochloride for? Like months weeks? Days? Do you still take it? Did you have any other symptoms other than the tinnitus that it helped with? Any hearing sensitivity issues?

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Dr. Philip McMillan addresses an open discussion about a controversial treatment: Chlorine Dioxide.

https://philipmcmillan.substack.com/p/why-is-mainstream-medicine-and-the

Since it is a controversial treatment, it should be remembered that everyone decides entirely for the choice of a treatment, so he personally assumes all the possible consequences.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Has anyone ever tried ivermectin as treatment? I’ve seen the testimonials from the FLCC site form patients with long COVID or those who were in the ICU that talked about how this medication that helped with their recovery. It’s also one of the first line drug choices for vax injury. But heres the things how the hell am I going to convince a doctor to prescribe me ivermectin? When they don’t even agree what I’m experiencing a vax injury? It’s so confusing how this goes and I’m in Canada I know the states you can call up any doctor as long as they get paid they can write you a script. I mean what’s the harm in trying it?

I mean I did put Moderna toxics into my body right?  Only if I can get my hands on ivermectin to try at least I can say I tried right? Anyway i hope I can get so answers.

i just want my life back at this point. I don’t think it’s gonna happen at this point due to waking up every day the same. If not worsening hearing sensitivity and tinnitus. 

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Thanks for the detailed reply.  Glad to hear that you feel close to normal most of the time.  Also very glad to hear that your tinnitus resolved.  That gives me hope.  I'll have to look into the blood cupping you mention.  Were there any other things (supplements, etc.) that you think may have helped your tinnitus, or do you think it was just a matter of time while the inflammation reduced?  I know a lot of people on here have mentioned that they started to get better and then had a relapse (or two).  I guess that could be what I'm going through, but it's been 3+ months so it gets concerning that it could be permanent the longer it goes on. Anyway, thanks again for replying and sharing your experiences.  I hope you continue to get better and back to normal.

Actually other than tinnutus and dizziness nothing is resolved. I feel normal thanks to cortisone and tramadol. If I pass a single dose of cortisone all the inflammation comes back. So in reality nothing changed but I just dont feel the pain and symptoms as long as I am on cortisone.

tinnutis is totally gone tough. Most of my problems are in my lower body but every now and then I feel inflammation around my eyes and chin, and I have lip, tongue, and several face muscle twitches, and Trigeminal neuralgia but no tinnutus dizziness or headaches. I am pretty sure removing toxic blood behind my ears helped my tinnutus to resolve. I also used  Betahistine dihydrochloride and Trimetazidine dihydrochloride during the time I had tinnutus. Of course starting cortisone early was probably another factor that helped.

My problem with inflammation is that I feel it all around in my body but my CRP levels are within normal range so my doctors refuse to accept that I have an inflammation problem and I have no clue why my crp levels are not elevated even tough inflammation destroys my body. My rheomotologits insists that the pain I feel in my knees, shoulders and hips are not bone pain but probably nerve pain. 

My hemotologist thinks I dont have a blood clotting problem since D-dimer and other blood clotting related tests are normal. But I have abnormally high  neutrophils and leukocytes and low eisonophils. 

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/FLCCC_Alliance-I-RECOVER-Protocol-Post-Vaccine.pdf

And you gotta watch the testimonies in the videos on this link also from a bug group of physicians from all over the world frustrated you just gotta watch them

https://covid19criticalcare.com/testimonials/

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @heybro

UPDATE:

My friend who had serious nerve tremors and muscle spasms just completed his fifth month of IVIG.  He is almost his old self again.

The theory is that the IVIG is clearing out antibodies that his body made to fight the spike protein.  These antibodies were attacking his own body (autoimmune) and the IVIG is clearing those antibodies out so nothing is attacking him anymore.

My dad developed muscle tremors and a drop in his hemoglobin and ferritin after his phyzer jab but after he got 2 units of blood he was okay back to normal I think the blood had something to do with clearing out his antibodies as well. But what he do? He went and got the 3rd jab. Tremors came back and he ended up going into cardiac arrest and no heart blocks or nothing. However he developed gout twice so he ended up on two treatments of prednisone which I think cleared up the inflammation from the vax because guess what the tremors disappeared again. And he’s back to normal. He also developed a UTI at one point where. He was antibiotics because of a boil water advisory in our town and he was still drinking the water without knowing and got a UTI with bacteria I never heard of before and im a nurse it wasn’t the usual e coli or enterococcus so he went on antibiotics and because the symptoms came back after the first dose of antibiotics he went on another course but this time stronger which was amoxi clav and then all of his other symptoms form the vaccine disappeared so the steroids antibiotics and Advil and iv boluses really helped he’s no longer short of breath like he was after his 3 dose of phyzer. Never again will he be getting the vaccine he said he learned his lesson according to him. Now It’s our turn to get all do this Undone. Is there someone we can reach out to? An office? I want ivermectin.

ReplyQuote
(@werematt)

ivig is the only thing that works for people. i live in a country were i can get it and i can no longer live in this state, my hands are getting worst everyday, my legs non stop fasciculation and hurts, trouble swallowing, extreme fatigue, do tears or saliva. Sfn is killing me. Never had nothing in my life. Almost 10 months and not a single improvement, every day is worse.

ReplyQuote
(@asanders)

Posted by: @margaret2022
Posted by: @heybro

UPDATE:

My friend who had serious nerve tremors and muscle spasms just completed his fifth month of IVIG.  He is almost his old self again.

The theory is that the IVIG is clearing out antibodies that his body made to fight the spike protein.  These antibodies were attacking his own body (autoimmune) and the IVIG is clearing those antibodies out so nothing is attacking him anymore.

My dad developed muscle tremors and a drop in his hemoglobin and ferritin after his phyzer jab but after he got 2 units of blood he was okay back to normal I think the blood had something to do with clearing out his antibodies as well. But what he do? He went and got the 3rd jab. Tremors came back and he ended up going into cardiac arrest and no heart blocks or nothing. However he developed gout twice so he ended up on two treatments of prednisone which I think cleared up the inflammation from the vax because guess what the tremors disappeared again. And he’s back to normal. He also developed a UTI at one point where. He was antibiotics because of a boil water advisory in our town and he was still drinking the water without knowing and got a UTI with bacteria I never heard of before and im a nurse it wasn’t the usual e coli or enterococcus so he went on antibiotics and because the symptoms came back after the first dose of antibiotics he went on another course but this time stronger which was amoxi clav and then all of his other symptoms form the vaccine disappeared so the steroids antibiotics and Advil and iv boluses really helped he’s no longer short of breath like he was after his 3 dose of phyzer. Never again will he be getting the vaccine he said he learned his lesson according to him. Now It’s our turn to get all do this Undone. Is there someone we can reach out to? An office? I want ivermectin.

I buy my Ivermectin from a veterinarian because it is practically banned for human use here in Turkey. before the pandemic it was available in pharmacies for scabies but now Ivermection is like the most dangerous drug on earth so that if you accidently tell your doctor you use Ivermectin he looks at you  like "do you want to kill yourself?" . Unfortunately, ivermectin you buy from veterinarians usually comes combined with other parasite drugs but they are also not dangerous for human use. 

I take 40 mg of Ivermectin every 4days. Daily use of 10mg ivermectin is usually recommended but it does nothing for me. I remember reading a research paper telling that for ivermectin to have any effect it should be taken at relatively higher doses and even 40mg is not a considered a high dose. (depends on your weight).  

I do want to try IVIG too but it seems impossible at the moment since doctors think nothing is wrong with me. On the other hand there are many people on facebook groups who tried IVIG and it did not help. There are some who say they have some symptoms gone after IVIG but nothing like a total cure. 

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Quick question:  How many cupping sessions did you do before you noticed any improvement in your tinnitus?  Also, did you place a cup directly behind your ear on more on you neck?  I did my first session last night on my extremely sore shoulder and neck muscles.  Not sure how I could get a cup to stay right behind my ear, though.  I think the one session helped a little with my muscles, but not the tinnitus yet (as expected).  I definitely bruised, which my daughter (who is a physician and who did the cupping for me) said indicates a lot of inflammation (the darker the bruise, the more inflammation). Any information you can share would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Well I finally received my covid antibody levels and they’re at 954 u/ml. They are trending down. So it took like 5 months for it to go from 1927 to 954. I can’t wait for another 5 months to go by. I’m hoping once this gets out of my system things will improve. I wonder if it was even the vaccine the ophthalmologist I saw saidnhis wife had dizziness after her vaccine. I said finally someone who understands where I am coming from. And he also mentioned that it can be due to the chicken pox virus where it can attack the nerves. Then I thought of Justin bieber. So he’s a neuro ophthalmologist. He did do some tests with me and looked into my eyes said there was nothing wrong. Which is good. 
also he mentioned viruses can do things to the nerves and cause the nerve that connects to the eye and ear not send the right signals to the brain and cause sorts of symptoms. Good thing is no issues. I wasn’t sure what to take from that appointment. I am great full for nothing bad showing from the tests. But at the same time I guess I was hoping he would give me something. He did mention it sounded like vestibular neuritis. Then I mentioned prednisone he said no there was no need for prednisone. He told me to get back into my routine of things. To go out and give it time. Sorry all over the place with this post. I’m just glad I’m home now, it was a long trip.

ReplyQuote
(@asanders)

Quick question:  How many cupping sessions did you do before you noticed any improvement in your tinnitus?  Also, did you place a cup directly behind your ear on more on you neck?  I did my first session last night on my extremely sore shoulder and neck muscles.  Not sure how I could get a cup to stay right behind my ear, though.  I think the one session helped a little with my muscles, but not the tinnitus yet (as expected).  I definitely bruised, which my daughter (who is a physician and who did the cupping for me) said indicates a lot of inflammation (the darker the bruise, the more inflammation). Any information you can share would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

I stopped taking Betahistine dihydrochloride after my tinnutus stopped. It was like 2-3 months total.

About cupping, I am not sure if dry cupping only without blood removal would work. I did not do it myself, there are doctors who do wet cupping with blood removal as a natural theuropatic therapy. They put the cups on specific points on your body, wait for the cups to fill, they cut the skin with needles or gilettes and let the toxicated blood out like a filter and wait a little more and than repeat. Acutally this is like acapuncture there are some exact points where the cups should be placed. For tinnutus my doctor placed two cups behind my ears close to my neck, and after the procedure showed me the contents of the cup, and it was nothing like blood. 

this is a research article abot migraines and wet cupping  but  the image shows exactly the place where my doctor had put the cups on my head. http://www.bmrat.org/index.php/BMRAT/article/view/521  

or this

https://www.facebook.com/hijamahealthandherbs/photos/todays-client-suffering-from-tinnitus-disease-ringing-in-the-ear-treatment-/1105079636332573/?paipv=0&eav=AfZs2SgSeJZIe7vk6A_MC6esNWPMzFii3LmL66w6o6LteAS7pTpOijINBFH0YyGrX6Y&_rdr

I have done this 3 times up to now but I am planning to repeat every month (not ears but full body wet cupping) now as I feel a lot better afterwards. Again the procedure seems painful but you dont really feel any pain at all. At least I did not.

At first I was thinking like what is the difference of this from blood donation? When you donate your blood your body produces new fresh blood. But blood donation take the blood from your vessels, this procedure does not take blood from vessels but from between cells. And doctors tell me that it is a combinations of dead cells, toxins, chemicals, and other stuff between cells which blocks blood flow.

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Asanders

ReplyQuote
(@michalalala)

@ladyd hi, i would love to hear how you’ve been? I probably experienced exactly the same thing as you have. I got my first VM attack not long after my vaccination. I had not idea what was going on and after couple of months of dizziness and tingling sensations my neurologist made me to undergo spinal tap to rule out MS, which was the worst thing that could ever happen to me. I got terrible headaches from the spinal tap, which would not go away so I got my first panic attack ever, which triggered severe balance issues, feeling similar to walking on marshmallows. This is were my PPPD started, I experience constant swaying etc. I just found out that PPPD is the actual name for my diagnosis so I was prescribed with SSRIs - this would be my first experience with medication of such kind, let’s see how this goes.

Have you had any success with any treatment?

take care <3

m.

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

I would like to share a link about Nattokinase:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tqwqEqOBe4

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

So has anyone on this forum developed tinnitus from the vaccine, had it resolve to a great degree over a few months, only to have a relapse a couple of months later, and then resolve again?  Mine is a constant high-pitched hiss or screech, much like you'd hear from an old fashioned TV set (some people on here have referred to it as the Moderna Hiss).  It's been a few months into my relapse and I'm starting to fear that it may be permanent.  I can't think of any other potential cause of my sudden tinnitus.  And while I'm going through an incredibly stressful period in my life, I'm not a huge believer in stress being a root cause of tinnitus.  If anyone has recovered from vaccine-induced tinnitus, please tell your story here.  Thank you.   

ReplyQuote
(@aejessie)

I was searching for the benefits of castor oil the other day, and I read quite a lot of articles and wathced some videos, they all said that castor oil really did a lot of good. What do you think of this?

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @michalalala

@ladyd hi, i would love to hear how you’ve been? I probably experienced exactly the same thing as you have. I got my first VM attack not long after my vaccination. I had not idea what was going on and after couple of months of dizziness and tingling sensations my neurologist made me to undergo spinal tap to rule out MS, which was the worst thing that could ever happen to me. I got terrible headaches from the spinal tap, which would not go away so I got my first panic attack ever, which triggered severe balance issues, feeling similar to walking on marshmallows. This is were my PPPD started, I experience constant swaying etc. I just found out that PPPD is the actual name for my diagnosis so I was prescribed with SSRIs - this would be my first experience with medication of such kind, let’s see how this goes.

Have you had any success with any treatment?

take care <3

m.

My neurologist wanted me to get a spinal tap too but I refused because I had two c sections and those ruined my back for 5 years due to the epidural so now I probably have scarring on my spine why I had so much pain for 5 years after each c section. He also wanted to prescribe me olanzipine which he tells me to calm down my nervous system. So what caused your dizziness for him to prescribe and ssri what was their reason to prescribe it? I didn’t bother taking the medication I was afraid it would make my tinnitus in my head much worse seems like every time I go to a specialist I come back worse because I saw an ophthalmologist and I feel like I see dark spots because I was looking into his machine that has fricken bright lights. So I’m not sure what to do anymore I had so much tests already done by specialists or just scans such as MRIs ct scans neurology ophthalmology ENT hearing tests all normal but my left ear hearing remains very sensitive it was so bad I had to change the light led light bulbs in my house cuz of the humming it sends off I can’t sleep with my hubby anymore because he snores and it’s not even loud. I also have eye issues as well. Driving at night it feels worse it’s mainly my left eye only and left ear. I thought I needed like prism lenses cuz I was reading about that binoculars dysfunction and the neuro ophthalmologist I saw said my eyes were fine nothing wrong.  So I’m like wtf. It’s been 8 months now since Jan 10th 2022. The day my life was ruined. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1100 / 1151