17.3 K Posts
2260 Users
40190 Likes
2 M Views
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @margaret2022
Posted by: @ksharky13

@margaret2022: Interesting to hear that news from your audiologist. If the hair cells aren’t damaged the. That would just leave the cochlear nerve that could be damaged. Otherwise I guess it would point to inflammation. But then there are the stories about people who got on prednisone quickly and it resolved their hearing loss but not their tinnitus. Very frustrating that they haven’t isolated how the vaccines are causing tinnitus. By the way, what is serc?

Yeah and if the cochlear is damaged wouldn’t there be hearing loss along with that? Right?

Sorry serc is what they use for mineres disease. It helps with vertigo mainly. But I’m wondering if this would work for nerve damage increasing the blood flow.

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

@margaret2022: Interesting to hear that news from your audiologist. If the hair cells aren’t damaged the. That would just leave the cochlear nerve that could be damaged. Otherwise I guess it would point to inflammation. But then there are the stories about people who got on prednisone quickly and it resolved their hearing loss but not their tinnitus. Very frustrating that they haven’t isolated how the vaccines are causing tinnitus. By the way, what is serc?

Yeah and if the cochlear is damaged wouldn’t there be hearing loss along with that? Right?

Based on my rudimentary research, auditory neuropathy does certainly involve hearing loss, or at least a problem with the brain receiving correct signals from the ear, resulting in having difficulty understanding speech, etc.  There can be either damage to the actual cochlea in the ear or the auditory nerve in the brain.  It does appear that damage to either would result in some sort of hearing loss.  The fact that your audiologist said your inner ear hair cells are performing correctly is a good sign.  There is a test (Auditory Brainstem Response test) that can see if the auditory nerve is also functioning properly.  I would think if both tests are good, then inflammation could be the cause.  And brain/cochlear inflammation is, based on what I've read, difficult to resolve and can take many months.  If someone out there has any either corroborating information or alternative knowledge, please let us know.  Thanks.

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Dysautonomia & Mast cell disease

https://tmsforacure.org/wp-content/uploads/Stiles_POTS_MCAS-Slides_April-2021.pdf

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Has anybody found that quitting drinking alcohol has helped to relieve any of their symptoms, particularly tinnitus?

ReplyQuote
(@asanders)

I got my CT scan results today. CT shows that there are several cysts and lesions in my liver,lungs and kidneys, but thats not even the problem. I knew about the existance of some of these cysts from the ultrasound results earlier.
But CT results also say densities belonging to 6 or 7 metallic foreign objects of around 5.5mm in radious (each or total not mentioned) are observed (in the adipose tissue of right abdomen). I felt metallic taste in my mouth for nearly 6-7 months after the second dose of pfz, now I know why. what do you think these metallic objects are? Graphene Oxide?
I know some of the moderna vials in japan were contaminated with metallic objects (or that was the narrative) but I had pfz. I always suspected this because of the metallic taste (in my previous I alwasy mention about this metallic feeling). Now I also think that the strange neuropathy we are all feeling might be caused by these ultra small metallic objects damaging the cells all over the body. If I am lucky in time all these foreign metal should be collected in adipose tissue and form some kind of harmless cysts (that can be operated on maybe?) and then perhaps the neuropathy I am feeling stops. but thats just an idea.
This post was modified 1 year ago by Asanders

ReplyQuote
(@chesca17)

Hi All, 

just want to update you on my last post above. I was getting better and I had about 4 or 5 months with barely any nerve pain at all. Sadly in the last 3 weeks I have had a relapse almost 9 months since my side effects started after getting the Pfizer booster. I’m obviously gutted that I have had a relapse in nerve pain and tingling pins and needles as I thought i was finally recovering. I’ve now decided to proceed with a neurologist for tests and investigations to get some answers and rule out any nerve conditions. 
One piece of advice for you is to look into the carnivore diet. I have just started it 2 weeks ago - I have read so many good things about it helping to heal inflammation and burning nerve pain. I saw a video of a guy who had burning pain in his feet for years and was on a high dose of gabapentin. After a few weeks/months on carnivore his nerve pain had gone and he was off his meds. If you go on YouTube and search carnivore to help nerve pain you will see quite a few videos on it. It’s certainly worth a try - I’m 2 weeks in and already noticing some health benefits from cutting out the sugar and carbs! 
i have read throughout this forum that people are suffering with relapses and I just wanted to be honest and update you all by replying to my own story. It’s a positive sign that I did have a few months where I felt better and almost 100% back to how I was - it helps me to think that if this was a serious nerve condition I had then surely I would be in pain every day and not have had a few months where I felt better. 

DrL and alia reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Based on my rudimentary research, auditory neuropathy does certainly involve hearing loss, or at least a problem with the brain receiving correct signals from the ear, resulting in having difficulty understanding speech, etc.  There can be either damage to the actual cochlea in the ear or the auditory nerve in the brain.  It does appear that damage to either would result in some sort of hearing loss.  The fact that your audiologist said your inner ear hair cells are performing correctly is a good sign.  There is a test (Auditory Brainstem Response test) that can see if the auditory nerve is also functioning properly.  I would think if both tests are good, then inflammation could be the cause.  And brain/cochlear inflammation is, based on what I've read, difficult to resolve and can take many months.  If someone out there has any either corroborating information or alternative knowledge, please let us know.  Thanks.

I just read this in an article published in August.  Stuff like this makes me fear that the damage done by the vaccine (i.e. attacked and damaged the inner ear hair cells) is going to be permanent and could even continue to get worse over time if the anti-ACE2 antibodies ever get released in our body again.  It was reassuring to hear that your audiologist tested and found your hair cells to be performing normally.  I'm going to continue to take krill oil, B12, D3, and turmeric to see if I can get some relief like I thought I was getting before my recent relapse 4 months ago.  I'm starting to lose hope that this could go away and that the rest of my life will be ruined because of these under-tested vaccines and the subsequent silence of the pharma and medical communities (not to mention our government).  

It just seems like someone should be able to determine exactly how the vaccines are causing tinnitus and tell us 1) if it's permanent or treatable and 2) if treatable, how?  Also, anyone out there who has had their vaccine0induced tinnitus resolve, PLEASE come back here and let us know.  Thank you. 

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @asanders

I got my CT scan results today. CT shows that there are several cysts and lesions in my liver,lungs and kidneys, but thats not even the problem. I knew about the existance of some of these cysts from the ultrasound results earlier.
But CT results also say densities belonging to 6 or 7 metallic foreign objects of around 5.5mm in radious (each or total not mentioned) are observed (in the adipose tissue of right abdomen). I felt metallic taste in my mouth for nearly 6-7 months after the second dose of pfz, now I know why. what do you think these metallic objects are? Graphene Oxide?
I know some of the moderna vials in japan were contaminated with metallic objects (or that was the narrative) but I had pfz. I always suspected this because of the metallic taste (in my previous I alwasy mention about this metallic feeling). Now I also think that the strange neuropathy we are all feeling might be caused by these ultra small metallic objects damaging the cells all over the body. If I am lucky in time all these foreign metal should be collected in adipose tissue and form some kind of harmless cysts (that can be operated on maybe?) and then perhaps the neuropathy I am feeling stops. but thats just an idea.

This is insane metallic objects. I remember tasting metallic too in my mouth as well after my vaccine and when all of this stuff started with me back in January. Did they say if they were going to rescan you in the future? I highly recommend it. Or even test mercury levels. They really gotta run more tests after learning about this. hope you can get some answers.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

I just read this in an article published in August.  Stuff like this makes me fear that the damage done by the vaccine (i.e. attacked and damaged the inner ear hair cells) is going to be permanent and could even continue to get worse over time if the anti-ACE2 antibodies ever get released in our body again.  It was reassuring to hear that your audiologist tested and found your hair cells to be performing normally.  I'm going to continue to take krill oil, B12, D3, and turmeric to see if I can get some relief like I thought I was getting before my recent relapse 4 months ago.  I'm starting to lose hope that this could go away and that the rest of my life will be ruined because of these under-tested vaccines and the subsequent silence of the pharma and medical communities (not to mention our government).  

It just seems like someone should be able to determine exactly how the vaccines are causing tinnitus and tell us 1) if it's permanent or treatable and 2) if treatable, how?  Also, anyone out there who has had their vaccine0induced tinnitus resolve, PLEASE come back here and let us know.  Thank you. 

I ran into my aunt today. She lost total hearing to her left ear after a covid infection. It was about a couple of weeks after covid she lost it. This was back in February 2022. Her too she said never in her life had issues with her ears. No hearing problems. But get this she did get the vaccine about a month before she got covid. It was her third shot. So booster. I honestly think it was both that did it to her. I think the covid infection pushed it over the edge. She was so sad about it. I felt so bad for her. She did go on antibiotics. There was one church lady in her group that also lost her hearing to one ear during her covid infection, but she got it back. So Weird eh. 

I also wanna share a story about my son. Had a few ear infections as a kid. Got his hearing tested when he was about 6 or 7 years old. I was told he lost 15% of his hearing in one ear. I said are you sure they rechecked and said yes. I was devastated. So anyway flash forward to 7 years later. He gets a hearing test done. They said normal nothing wrong. 
I said what about the 15%. They said well at the time he could have had fluid in his ear or inflammation that was causing affecting his hearing. It likely cleared up. I was so happy about it. So was he. 

I have hope for my aunt with my sons experience. Every time I run into her I always ask how’s she’s doing. The ENT also told her they should’ve gave her steroids right when she first lost it. Which she did try to but was denied them. What is wrong with our health care system. Right? When will they wake up.

Also another thing. I found out the other day. My coworkers coworker has a friend who is a doctor and said they are not allowed to write or document any type of issues after a vaccine such as an injury as a result of the vaccine. They are told they are not supposed to. Crazy right?

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

I ran into my aunt today. She lost total hearing to her left ear after a covid infection. It was about a couple of weeks after covid she lost it. This was back in February 2022. Her too she said never in her life had issues with her ears. No hearing problems. But get this she did get the vaccine about a month before she got covid. It was her third shot. So booster. I honestly think it was both that did it to her. I think the covid infection pushed it over the edge. She was so sad about it. I felt so bad for her. She did go on antibiotics. There was one church lady in her group that also lost her hearing to one ear during her covid infection, but she got it back. So Weird eh. 

I also wanna share a story about my son. Had a few ear infections as a kid. Got his hearing tested when he was about 6 or 7 years old. I was told he lost 15% of his hearing in one ear. I said are you sure they rechecked and said yes. I was devastated. So anyway flash forward to 7 years later. He gets a hearing test done. They said normal nothing wrong. 
I said what about the 15%. They said well at the time he could have had fluid in his ear or inflammation that was causing affecting his hearing. It likely cleared up. I was so happy about it. So was he. 

I have hope for my aunt with my sons experience. Every time I run into her I always ask how’s she’s doing. The ENT also told her they should’ve gave her steroids right when she first lost it. Which she did try to but was denied them. What is wrong with our health care system. Right? When will they wake up.

Also another thing. I found out the other day. My coworkers coworker has a friend who is a doctor and said they are not allowed to write or document any type of issues after a vaccine such as an injury as a result of the vaccine. They are told they are not supposed to. Crazy right?

Definitely crazy, bordering criminal.  Interesting story about your son re: inflammation possibly being the cause of what turned out to be temporary hearing loss.  I have to hold out hope that inflammation is the root of my/our issues.  I'm going to continue to take a combo of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant vitamins and supplements for a few months to see if I can get similar results that I thought I had before my recent spike.  Keep me posted on your symptoms and let's keep sharing information.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Definitely crazy, bordering criminal.  Interesting story about your son re: inflammation possibly being the cause of what turned out to be temporary hearing loss.  I have to hold out hope that inflammation is the root of my/our issues.  I'm going to continue to take a combo of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant vitamins and supplements for a few months to see if I can get similar results that I thought I had before my recent spike.  Keep me posted on your symptoms and let's keep sharing information.

I will including any info I hear from work with ppls experience. Thanks

ReplyQuote
Jwills
(@jwills1)

Posted by: @asanders

This is insane metallic objects. I remember tasting metallic too in my mouth as well after my vaccine and when all of this stuff started with me back in January. Did they say if they were going to rescan you in the future? I highly recommend it. Or even test mercury levels. They really gotta run more tests after learning about this. hope you can get some answers.

This is scary stuff. I had heavy metals tested and came up with high mercury and a host of other metals. My dr’s were surprised and asked if I worked in a mine! One possibility mentioned by a Dr is that I had a bad batch of vaccines as there is a percentage of bad vaccines for every amount produced which include a toxic/imbalanced amount of ingredients. He said it’s a hush thing the medical world are aware of and you can check this with the batch number on your vaccine. Not sure how true this may be but I’m inclined to believe it. 

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@asanders What are the doctors telling you about the cysts?  What are your symptoms?  Just neuropathy?  Really scary stuff!

ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

@margaret2022: I was on sertraline. I decided to come off it (actually to switch to something new) as I felt I’d been on it so long that my body had gotten used to it and it wasn’t as effective anymore. I’m retrospect probably a mistake. Although I still think the vaccine has had more to do with my tinnitus spike than the SSRI situation.

Am no expert on SSRIs but found this article from today interesting:

https://www.insider.com/ssris-mark-horowitz-antidepressants-serotonin-chemical-imbalance-false-2022-9

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @nresearcher

@margaret2022: I was on sertraline. I decided to come off it (actually to switch to something new) as I felt I’d been on it so long that my body had gotten used to it and it wasn’t as effective anymore. I’m retrospect probably a mistake. Although I still think the vaccine has had more to do with my tinnitus spike than the SSRI situation.

Am no expert on SSRIs but found this article from today interesting:

https://www.insider.com/ssris-mark-horowitz-antidepressants-serotonin-chemical-imbalance-false-2022-9

Thanks for the link.  Yeah, I saw that too.  I'm still working through my recent tinnitus spike, month 4 I believe.  My first sudden onset was late January of this year.  Then it seemed to resolve almost entirely (I think thanks to a combo of B12, D3, C, Turmeric & Magnesium) but then I got a sudden spike in June.  It coincided with my transition to a new SSRI (only 1 week) so i stopped that out of fear and knowing that SSRIs can cause tinnitus (although I had been on one for decades and never had a problem).  Anyway, I am 100% confident that my tinnitus was caused by the covid vaccine and that I continue to have issues with my body's immune response that is causing inflammation and or damage related to the auditory system.  I know that inflammation, especially to the extent that the covid vaccines allegedly result in, can take many months to over a year to resolve and that other factors, like chronic stress (i.e. me) don't help.  I am holding out hope that this is temporary due to inflammation and not permanent due to damage to some component of the auditory system (inner ear hair cells, related auditory/cranial nerve, etc.).  So many people on here seem to report that they have had no resolution after such long time periods that it's hard to stay positive.  I do hope that folks who have had success with their tinnitus resolving come back on this forum and tell their stories.

DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1102 / 1150