Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Dex
(@dexteroakley)

@ksharky13 I'm sorry you are experiencing a spike in your tinnitus. The change in weather and pressure systems could contribute to your symptoms, as changes in air pressure can affect the fluids in the inner ear, leading to tinnitus symptoms. Also, stress and anxiety associated with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and winter weather can exacerbate tinnitus symptoms.
While there is no known cure for tinnitus, physiotherapy treatments can help reduce the severity of your symptoms and improve your quality of life. It's important to remember that tinnitus is a common condition that affects many people, and you are not alone in your experience. It's also important to seek support from your healthcare provider or a physiotherapist to explore treatment options and manage your symptoms.

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Some informative videos:

Therapy plan
https://youtu.be/C8wT6jDAB3w

CDL
https://youtu.be/XTHQkNOHCiM
(English subtitles can be selected)

Vitamin B1, D and Magnesium
https://youtu.be/uod2DoGejvI

Avoid these risk factors to prevent brain inflammation
https://youtu.be/SGUCS8fHU88

How to heal a leaky blood brain barrier
https://youtu.be/r38OSqyPvyM

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

I made a mistake and took LDN - low dose naltrexone.  I took it for two days, could not tolerate it, and quit.  As soon as I quit, I now have nerve problems in my right hand and left foot that I never had before.  All my symptoms were just in my gut and on the side of my stomach.

I am told that when you stop LDN, your immune system roars back.

Has anyone have any insight on these for nerves:

Sunflower Lecithin

Macuna pruriens

Benfortiamine

Glutamine

Pro resolving mediators

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

@heybro 

About benfotiamine I can say with certainty that it helps.
A product with benfotiamine is milgamma.

https://www.woerwagpharma.de/en/products/nervous-system

On youtube channel EONutrition there are many videos about the benefits of vitamin B1 (thiamine).
Benfotiamine is a derivative of thiamine.

I know of a woman with side effects who received the injectable form (milgamma injections) and diclofenac and her pains have greatly diminished.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20037567/

Jwills reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sunrise

@heybro 

THANK YOU!

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Vitamin B1, D and Magnesium

What is a good Magnesium to buy?  Spray?  Liquid?  

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

@heybro 

There are many kinds of magnesium compounds: citrate, glycinate, malate and more.
Some types may help support specific health issues, for example, magnesium L-threonate for potential benefits to the brain.

Magnesium malate, glycinate, citrate are absorbed well.
Magnesium oxide it’s poorly absorbed by digestive tract.

I read about very different experiences with different compounds with magnesium, so it seems that they are individual experiences.

There are different forms: capsules, powder, liquid. They can all be good.

ReplyQuote
(@simplicity2378)
Very Active Member

Hi everyone! Haven't been on the forum for a while. Been struggling with my vestibular symptoms 24/7 since July 2021 after my first shot. Wondering if any of you are still struggling with symptoms after 2 years? Also, what symptoms if any have resolved? They believe I have PPPD but aren't sure about the underlining cause of my issues.

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @simplicity2378

Hi everyone! Haven't been on the forum for a while. Been struggling with my vestibular symptoms 24/7 since July 2021 after my first shot. Wondering if any of you are still struggling with symptoms after 2 years? Also, what symptoms if any have resolved? They believe I have PPPD but aren't sure about the underlining cause of my issues.

Hi, I  haven't been here in months either. My symptoms are ongoing, unfortunately, over two years now. I have had periods of respite but they come back. I still have dizziness, headaches, neckache, ear fullness, tinnitus, brain fog, tiredness, loss of muscle, balance issues, vision issues (recent eye test normal) almost every day. Stress has made things worse for me because my husband has been ill. I haven't had any major tests, doctor keep giving me meds for dizziness but they make it worse. Recent blood tests were all normal. I dog walk every day but sometimes I struggle. My tinnitus is aggravated because I take aspirin for my headaches. Some days I am able to drive but I never know what the next day will bring, can't plan anything. How about you, what are your symptoms, anything helped? I've tried ivermectin, glutathione, pine needle tea, quercetin, bromelain, n-acetylene cysteine, cbd oil, magnesium, dramamine and more that I've forgotten about.A few weeks ago my doctor gave me betahistine but they made my balance worse. I take nothing now apart from pain killers. 

ReplyQuote
 ddh
(@ddh21)

@tabby I had Lyme Disease in the past. The Covid vaccine may have triggered my Lyme symptoms which hadn’t bothered me for decades thanks to long term antibiotic treatment, to resurface. These symptoms were remarkably similar to yours. My symptoms did resolve after 3 months, but I did have all of that Lyme treatment behind me. Perhaps you should get a good Lyme test. Many commercial labs do not use sensitive enough testing to pick up Lyme. The Igenex lab in California specializes in Lyme detection. If you check out their website you can learn more about it.

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @ddh21

@tabby I had Lyme Disease in the past. The Covid vaccine may have triggered my Lyme symptoms which hadn’t bothered me for decades thanks to long term antibiotic treatment, to resurface. These symptoms were remarkably similar to yours. My symptoms did resolve after 3 months, but I did have all of that Lyme treatment behind me. Perhaps you should get a good Lyme test. Many commercial labs do not use sensitive enough testing to pick up Lyme. The Igenex lab in California specializes in Lyme detection. If you check out their website you can learn more about it.

Thanks for your very interesting post. Several years ago I wondered if I had Lyme disease, I had the symptoms but not the 'bullseye mark' on skin. I had, what the doctor called, was an infected cyst on my back. Never had anything like that before.  After two courses of antibiotics it cleared up. My doctor here in the UK dismissed the idea of Lyme disease, seems to be a bit of a taboo subject here as is covid 19 vaccine side affects. You don't get taken seriously. I don't know how I can find out if I had Lyme years ago, tests you can buy online seem to be for newly infected people. I will read more on the topic. Thanks very much, glad your symptoms have resolved.

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

@heybro 

B1 is helping!

alia reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Update:

Nattokinase and Serrapeptase are helping me with my nerve problems.

Natto must be taken as a coated tablet so it survives your stomach acid.

Both must be taken on an empty stomach.

Natto has been proven (NIH study) to degrade spike protein in the lab.

Natto and Serra get rid of inflammation, scar tissue, cytokine storms, and dead cells.

They have made the nerve problems in my hands and feet go away and allow me to sleep!

This post was modified 11 months ago by Bro

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Dr. Harlan Krumholz talks about the LISTEN study:

https://youtu.be/KXNmdoW7avU

DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@alja9)

@heybro also for dizziness?

ReplyQuote