40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@seyek)

@clrohe40

Are you feeling better now?

Hashtrays and Hashtrays reacted
ReplyQuote
(@flykas)

I am 33, finished successful treatment of non-hogkins lymphoma about 1,5 year ago. During that time I had dizziness and vertigo and been having tinnitus lately after being at the screen for longer periods.  After first shot, immediately after the shot, I felt almost nothing and then I felt pretty normal for two days, on a third day in the evening I started feeling bad, had a cold sweat and went to bed. I think I had one instance of severe vertigo one day latter, bet felt ok after that, maybe some insignificant symptoms, like more intense tinnitus than usually. Three weeks later I got a second shot. In the evening after the shot I got a regular reaction, feeling like flu, fever and the regular stuff, after that I felt bad for about 4 days and later it has gone away, but...  one week after that in the evening I started to feel dizzy, vertigo and cold, had chills and all the reminded my of the feelings that I had when I was sick with lymphoma so it was very unpleasant. One day after that I woke up with dizziness, nausea, flu like symptoms, but they got a little bit better, had no chills after that, mainly just dizziness and nausea, oh and also I got this like slight obstruction when breathing especially in the morning, these feelings lasted for a week, I got to my GP and she prescribed a drug called Pramistar. Now it has been a week since I started using that drug and also 3,5 weeks since my second shot, nausea almost disappeared, dizziness also got quiet better, there is just sometimes that it gets worse, I have a slight joint pain not really that much of tiredness, however few days ago at night I felt pain in my hand above bicep, not in the hand of vaccination, and I noticed that there is maybe a small lymph-node in that place that was hurting, it is very small and hard to find, but I think it is there, having gone through lymphoma it feels scary. Also after second shot I been having various pain and pressure in the chest, but I have been having some of that ever since my lymphoma treatment so it is hard to judge. Overall I can say that it has gotten better though still I feels weird and feels some strange feelings, I guess that also might by my anxiety.   

Hashtrays, Hashtrays, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jketcham)

So latest update.. recap.. since getting my first dose of Moderna on March 24th, I've developed ringing of the ears which have been constant, non-stop since.. I have waves of brain fog, pressure in the head, fatigue. 

I went to see a doctor a couple of days ago, of course he was quick to dismiss it being linked to the first dose and he was VERY condescending about it. He said fluid build up behind my ears is causing all of this and prescribed me 25MG of Hydroxyzine Pamoate. So we'll see what happens. 

ReplyQuote
 Colp
(@pamcollins)

I have only had one dose of AstraZeneca a month ago on Mar 24. Sore arm but nothing else until April 23 woke up with vertigo and dizziness. Never had this before wondering if it is from vaccine. Wondering if any of you who have had this recovered from this and how long did you have it for.

ReplyQuote
 Fran
(@fran)

Hi Pipergirl,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Which medicine(s) did you take? (after which you had relief from the dizziness?) I can't tell if you took Flonase, or Nasacort, or Sudafed.

Thank you,

Fran

ReplyQuote
(@clrohe40)

@seyek 

yes I am.  My walking on air feeling lasted about a week after being discharged from the hospital.

ReplyQuote
(@gtt500)

@lukenickHave all the same. Heart rate was diagnosed with ekg as sinus tachycardia . Heart rate has returned to normal but dizziness,vertigo, fatigue and joint pain continue since March 21st two weeks after 1st Pfizer shot. I did get 2nd shot. 

ReplyQuote
(@goingcrazy)

I am glad I found this forum. I thought I was the only one experiencing vertigo and brain fog after my Moderna vaccines. Now I know I'm not alone. I was tested for Covid antibodies before my first Moderna vaccine and I never had Covid. On March 18, 2021 I had my first vaccine. No side effects except for a sore arm for a day or two.

Eight days after the first shot, I developed what the media is calling "Covid Arm." There was a puffy, itchy red area at the injection site, about 2" in diameter. It went away after 1.5 days. Two and a half weeks after the first shot I woke up experiencing scary vertigo. Dizziness and room spinning if I moved my head or body too quickly. That lasted one day but the heaviness in my head never went away.

Second Moderna vaccine on April 15th, 2021. Typical second day symptoms of lethargy, and flu-like symptoms. The flu-like symptoms lasted one day but ever since the second shot (10 days ago) I have had episodes of mild vertigo, dizziness and a constant feeling of heaviness in my head. The heaviness is felt mostly on the left side of my head, left eye, base of skull and neck. I am planning on seeing my PCP to discuss symptoms and perhaps get a head scan.

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@abmolsha)

It’s now 2.5 weeks after first Phizer vaccine and still dealing with disabling Vertigo. Saw a neurologist, had MRI, CAT scan, ENT doctor exam, bloodwork and am still taking meclazine & diazepam just to stop the nausea and vomiting. 

Neurologist told me that anyone that has any brain problems or autoimmune disease of the brain (I have MS), and any brain injury history should NOT be vaccinated and that he keeps seeing patients with this dizziness problem. 

ReplyQuote
(@lukenick)

@gtt500 When did your sinus tachycardia return to normal? How long did it take? 

ReplyQuote
 Jeni
(@jeni)

@clrohe40 My daughter actually passed out too, nine hours after her 2nd moderna shot. She is in her early 20s, no health conditions, no allergies, had never fainted ever in her life. So it was rather alarming when she suddenly collapsed. She's not afraid of shots or anything, so this wasn't caused by anxiety. We took her to ER, she had low blood pressure, they gave her IV fluids and she was able to leave after a couple hours. She's much better now, though still fatigued and headachy. She does not regret getting vaccinated as we've known families devastated by catching COVID. And fainting seems to be a very rare side effect. The rest of my family all had both shots with no problems at all. I hope you are feeling better! 

ReplyQuote
(@sandpipersue)

@elicim

Seeing many others commenting who received vaccine having same side effects on twitter and TikTok and other social media. But I also see Twitter must do sweeps and delete as there are current responses from that day and then gaps with nothing. I had no side effects with first Moderna shot. Got second 10 days ago and regret it. 24 hours after second shot I got chest pain, chills, dizziness and brain fog. I was in bed for a day. It comes and goes now. Brain fog and dizziness constant. I had severe vertigo years ago and years later diagnosed with migraines. I am just hoping this goes away soon. Glad to find this group seeing that others experiencing same side effects. My 55 year old husband and 28 year old son both got same shots / same day. My son having same brain fog and dizziness. My husband nothing. So strange. 

ReplyQuote
(@tinnitusno)

I had the Pfizer vaccine 3/24 and started to experience tinnitus 3-4 days later. It’s been so loud I have been awakened from sleeping. My primary care dr prescribed 5 days of prednisone which didn’t help. I have an ENT appointment in May, I’m finding it hard to function with the constant ringing. Prior to the vaccine I had no health issues and a full bloodwork panel completed before taking the prednisone. My primary care dr recommended putting off the 2nd vaccine for up to 12 weeks. I’ve reported this to Pfizer and VARS. I’m using an app by Beltone with background sounds that help. I wish I knew what I could do to stop the ringing!! 

ReplyQuote
(@wynnwolter)

Posted by: @wynnwolter

Im 21/F. Got my first vaccine on March 21st had severe brain fog and dizziness after the first week or so of getting the vaccine. Went to two doctors and they said I was having allergies/anxiety. Got blood drawn everything came back normal. Symptoms started to subside, although I was still having small bouts of vertigo. By this point was dealing with ear pain/fullness but dizziness was mainly gone. Went to two more doctors because I believed I had an ear infection, was given a 5 day course of Prednisone, which to be honest my symptoms were already subsiding so I didn’t think much about how well the prednisone worked. Got my 2nd Moderna vaccine about 2-3 days later and 2-3 days after that I was hit with extreme brain fog and vertigo again that lasted almost all day for 2 day. I had another doctors appt and mentioned that these symptoms are happening when I get my vaccines. Doctor told me it sounds like vestibular neuritis possibly triggered by the vaccine. She prescribed me a 10 day course of prednisone to help w the inflammation so hopefully that helps. I have also been taking 25mg meclazine for vertigo but tbh it doesn’t do much for me. I have found that ibueprofen has also been helpful w the ear pain as it is an anti inflammatory. On day 1 of my prednisone course, really hoping it helps. Otherwise think I might just have to wait it out. 

I am on day 2 of my 10 day prednisone course. Got my second moderna shot on April 18th. Vertigo and brain fog seem to be less apparent today, I’m hoping that is the prednisone doing it’s job. I am also taking a Zyrtec in the morning as well as Flonase w/ my prednisone. Drinking echinacea tea (for inflammation) and 1000mg vitamin c bc I have read on hear that it helps. I have been trying to eat a vegan diet to reduce inflammation as well since I am assuming wether this is inner ear or nervous system related it IS inflammation related. Will update in a few days as I get farther along w my prednisone course.

ReplyQuote
(@lukenick)

@rninma How are you feeling now? I have had similar symptoms to you minus the fever. 

ReplyQuote
Page 123 / 1151