Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Meg
(@megan)

@arthur

Although I am not happy with how some of these side effects are hitting us on the current vaccines, I believe it is the spike protein. There is now new research showing the spike itself causes damage or issues - vascular ones. That would mean it is not the vaccines or type of vaccines per se. Current vaccines enhance the spike protein, and this may be an issue that could resolve some reactions. Additionally, COVID is awful, deadly, and will leave you disabled or dead faster than these vaccines. Thus it is a conundrum. We have to do something. The countries rolling out vaccines, are in fact, doing better - think Israel and the U.S. I don't tend to watch YouTube-I claim to be a head nurse-videos. I don't see that as a reliable format. Anyone can make a video. I want vaccines rolled out safely for ALL- including immune and autoimmune, and I think we need to look at this side effects as we go along, to as they say, cause no harm. If the vaccines are emergency use authorization, then we need to know side effects being reported across the general population and act on those. We need vaccination or we will not get out of this pandemic - it will be a permanent pandemic. I can't live that way. I am hoping for an oral vax. I believe that would be safer for all.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Meg

West1979 and West1979 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@angelac)

@sandram

Did the dizziness ever go away? I've experience dizziness since my first Moderna shot and my second one is scheduled this weekend.

ReplyQuote
(@hippo33)

Hi, I had my first moderna shot the end of January. The next day I had a terrible headache, expected and no big deal. Three days later the dizziness started. I’ve been mostly dizzy ever since. I will have maybe two good days and think I’m finally better but then crazy dizzy again. It lasts for hours. I also have ringing in my right ear. It’s been over three months now. Has anyone else had symptoms this long and has anyone fully recovered? The vaccine is my only explanation for these symptoms and this is the only place I’ve heard other people with the same experience. Any help would be appreciated:)

twa, Issy, twa and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hippo33)

@thenystagmus

yes!! I thought of this before I took the vaccine. I was worried about the problems with the spike protein

Dizzymah, Sassafras, Issy and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @megan

@arthur

Although I am not happy with how some of these side effects are hitting us on the current vaccines, I believe it is the spike protein. There is now new research showing the spike itself causes damage or issues - vascular ones. That would mean it is not the vaccines or type of vaccines per se. Current vaccines enhance the spike protein, and this may be an issue that could resolve some reactions. Additionally, COVID is awful, deadly, and will leave you disabled or dead faster than these vaccines. Thus it is a conundrum. We have to do something. The countries rolling out vaccines, are in fact, doing better - think Israel and the U.S. I don't tend to watch YouTube-I claim to be a head nurse-videos. I don't see that as a reliable format. Anyone can make a video. I want vaccines rolled out safely for ALL- including immune and autoimmune, and I think we need to look at this side effects as we go along, to as they say, cause no harm. If the vaccines are emergency use authorization, then we need to know side effects being reported across the general population and act on those. We need vaccination or we will not get out of this pandemic - it will be a permanent pandemic. I can't live that way. I am hoping for an oral vax. I believe that would be safer for all.

I don't know what the answer is, but I do know that the current vaccines aren't it. They need to go back to the drawing board, so to speak.  Nobody should end up sick with disabling side effects for weeks or months as the result of a vaccine.  I for one will not take that risk.   Even worse, people aren't even being informed that this is a possibility before they consent.  They find out when it's too late.  The agenda is to get as many people vaccinated as soon as possible and they have lied to us to get that done.  Now it's looking like that's backfiring.  I keep hearing that most people who are willing to take the vaccines have already done so.  And I sure don't expect the refusers to start changing their minds in droves.   

A while back, I heard there was a vaccine being worked on that would be sprayed in the nose, kind of like the Flumist vaccine.  Anybody here remember the oral polio vaccine that was given on a sugar cube?

Tabby, Sassafras, Issy and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dizzymah)

@tweetermk Your thoughts sound exactly like mine. I am at eight weeks after my first vaccine, and I am not feeling any relief. If anything, my dizziness is getting better. I have postponed my second dose, and I am praying we are all not going to feel like this for the rest of our lives. I had no health issues prior to taking the first dose of Moderna. Dizziness started five days later. I am so sad and so concerned.

Tabby, vibirdlady, Sassafras and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dizzymah)

@r3020 My dizziness seems to get worse when I eat or drink anything.

Nina N 29 and Nina N 29 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@smileyoer)

I was today by an ENT doctor. He examined my ears and said that nothing acute inflammation were on my ears. He also said that there are other patients with the same issue but they don't know yet what to do with these symptoms...

It's quite strange that my ears are not inflamed because I feel the pressure on my eardrums. I am not sure that the doctor examined me detailed...

I am also facing with terrible headache that I never had before.

Have any of you experienced this really strong headache too?

I got a med called cognit which will help with dizziness.

Got anyone here better from this hell? I am full of anxiety, and I have no hope.😔

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sherrij)

So thankful for finding this forum. Had first jab a week ago, within minutes felt tingling in my arm, followed minutes later by a palpating heart and huge wave of dizziness. I’m a healthy 34 yr/old woman with no health conditions. Never had migraines, vertigo, anything. DID used to have allergies, requiring series of allergy shots (1 in each arm) when I was 13. Each shot had adverse reaction and one eventually led to anaphylaxis, so I was concerned about anaphylactic shock after jab, but prioritized health of community over fear.

After first wave of dizziness subsided while being watched, continued to have several more, finally asking the jabbers if they had an antihistamine. The heart palpitations stopped (the Benadryl?)but the dizziness didn’t go away. Was monitored for a few hours and ultimately went home to rest. Knocked out for a few hours and woke up back to normal. Next morning, woke up with blurred vision in left eye, followed shortly after by intense headache. Tylenol helped and was fine for work that day.

Flash forward exactly a week to this morning. Driving in car with my two babies, playing a game we do each day, and nearly passed out at the wheel. Had to focus all my attention to keep awake and find a spot to safely park us.  3 hours later and I’m still humming...the waves of intense focus-every-breath-on-not-passing-out have subsided, but the weird tingly, humming feeling is still there. Now a headache, and exhausted. Hopefully a nap will help. It just feels...weird. Don’t like it.

Will subscribe and follow this thread, thank you to everyone posting. So scary it happened while I was driving. I pulled over several times after daycare but had to keep driving...eventually got close enough to park and have colleagues come get me...

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
 Issy
(@lebosi)

Pressure in back of heac

My husband has tinnitus for few years. He can suffer bad attacks few times a year which give him a dizzy head and makes him sick.

However since taking his final Pheifser vaccine, his condition has deteriorated. He went to his Doctor, who carried out manual tests ie head roll side to side etc and found him ok. But he has a pressure on the back of his head. His Doctor said if he still has this pressure in 2 weeks, to get in touch with him again.There is no doubt in his mind that the final jab has excaberated his condition and in addition left him with this deep pressure on back of his head. Can only wait and see what develops in 2 weeks! 

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
(@diyer)

@smileyoer

There is a lot of misinformation/misunderstanding or lack of proper information (unfortunately even doctors arent 100% up to date on some of the ear issues).

The pressure in ears dont necessarily mean it has to be coming from middle ear - which is what the doctors can see. There is the inner ear that most of the balance/vertigo issue arise from where the problem is. I am not saying vaccine is the cause for this (or it isn't the cause), all I am saying is this is true for vertigo/balance problems. Sometimes middle ear triggers this in the form of a post middle ear infection, so seeing inflammation in middle ear can help with diagnosis. But this isnt always required. 

Also I read these comments about "dizziness". Again, we should be specific. There are many types of dizziness symptoms. There is lightheadedness or feeling like you are about to faint (most of the time due to cardiovascular problems/low blood pressure). Then there is vertigo, a completely different kind of dizziness which most of the time is due to issues with inner ear. It could be BPPV (calcium deposits in the fluid falling) or vestibular neuritis/viral infection/inflammation or both.

Smileyoer, Tabby, vibirdlady and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@geneg)

Here is my story about what I experienced after receiving my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine.  I had very little reaction after my first dose, a little sore arm that's all.  One week after getting my second dose I woke up in the middle of the night, got out of bed and the world turned upside down and I nearly passed out from dizziness/vertigo.  I was dizzy and sick to my stomach all the next day.  The next night I got out of bed again blacked out fell and hit my head hard on the bedroom floor. I spent 6 hours in the ER getting tests done since they thought I may had a stroke.  All tests showed no issues.  I never even thought of associating this to the Covid shot until I remembered talking to a doctor friend of mine telling me he had talked to a neighbor who was having vertigo symptoms after his shot.  I am prone to motion sickness.  It has been two weeks since my initial reaction and the symptoms are better but I am little off in my balance and there is slight dizziness during the day.  The symptoms get worse going from a standing position to a prone and visa versa.  I have never had vertigo issues in the past.  I realize these symptoms could be just coincidental but it does give you pause when one reads these stories.  Obviously more research needs to be done on this topic as regards to the vaccines.  I did see a chiropractor for this issue and got no relief although a friend who has the same problem did.  

Tabby, vibirdlady, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

@arthur Hello, I did listen to the audio embedded in the video link you posted. I understand the concern the British person expressed that the Patient Information Leaflet wasn't being given out to Covid vaccine recipients and they weren't being explicitly informed that they were part of ongoing vaccine trials when they were asked if they would agree to be followed for 2 years. But I failed to understand why she would call the vaccine program genocide ...that doesn't square with the meaning of that word at all. So, she really lost credibility with me in making that claim.

I'm not an anti-vaxer, but I'm concerned that the CDC in the USA is failing to correlate deaths associated with the Covid vaccine - even when a reaction starts at the vaccination site, results in the individual being taken to a hospital for treatment, then dies shortly after.

Here's a link to an account in rural Kansas that I've not seen mentioned in national reporting. Initially there were better articles and a follow-up one about the family hiring an attorney, but I didn't see those when I did a search today.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/local12.com/amp/news/nation-world/kansas-woman-dies-from-reaction-to-coronavirus-vaccine-obituary-claims-jeanie-evans

So, sadly, in addition to there being a lack of correlation being made for many of our reactions, I believe life-threatening and life-ending reactions are being downplayed and denials being made of relationship to Covid vaccination, in the interest of decreasing vaccine hesitancy.

Tabby, kris, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

While I was in the midst of typing my last post, I received a call from my low-cost medical clinic (where I've only ever seen an APRN) asking if I'd like to sign up for a program that would involve "the doctor" making an individualized health plan to (among other goals) "make sure I'm up-to-date on all my yearly testing and vaccinations".

Oh my! ...instead of signing up, I took the opportunity to share a bit of my journey with my caller... 🥴

Tabby, kris, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sherrij)

@anonym2 

I’ve just gone through my second episode of nearly passing out and intense dizziness/weirdness feeling this morning. 4 hours later and I’m still off...ringing in ears and body/brain kind of humming...but the weirdest sensation is this heaviness in my legs. They are like rubber when I’m in the midst of a dizzy spell. On the outside of it, heavy feeling. So weird. 

Tabby, Sassafras, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 146 / 1151