Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@rraymo1123)

I highly recommend this Facebook group for support. Members are having vestibular side effects: dizziness, vertigo, headaches, neck pain, tinnitus, etc. The group is amazing!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/265035901879921/?ref=share

This post was modified 3 years ago by Rraymo11

ReplyQuote
(@brindledog1)

@claire0125I  I just posted same question before I figured out search function! 

ReplyQuote
(@rraymo1123)

@carriedoerr join this group. Lots of people experiencing dizziness, I’m one of the.  I’m 7wks post 1st Pfizer tomorrow. Dizziness started about 5 days later. Took a steroid pack around weeks 5, helped take edge off headaches and dizziness. Dizziness and headaches are 1-2/10. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/265035901879921/?ref=share

Carrie and Carrie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nannymac)

@kris thank you. I'll be back to my APRN tomorrow and will mention that.

kris and kris reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nannymac)

@thenystagmus I called my ENT and they assured me that they still had no cancellations but I'm still on the waiting list. I called another ENT group in the area that a friend recommended, and they can get me in next week if I can get a referral. Of course, my PCP's office won't send one unless I come in AGAIN for the same thing I've been there for twice in the last two months. Sooooo... off I go to my doctor's office again tomorrow (probably driven by my husband who has to take off work again if I'm not well enough to drive) so I can tell them the same thing all over. Reading between the lines, I'm sure you can hear my frustration.

Sassafras, Tabby, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yoki)
Very Active Member

@smileyoer I've had a battery of tests done i.e. MRI, hearing, balance, VNG, ESR, CBC. All of them normal. After almost 3.5 months, I feel somewhat better. I have good days and bad days. I'll be going for vestibular rehab next week. I'm hoping that'll help me further.

vibirdlady, Smileyoer, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enunez)

1st shot of Pfizer, 37 year old male, experience brain zaps, headaches, some dizziness, arms tingling and numbness, but the worst paid of all is from the middle of chest. Doctor said it was costochondritis. Esophagus seems inflamed also, some shortness of breath. I was healthy and physically active prior to the shot. Did not take the 2nd. I’m going on 8 weeks with all the above symptoms. Some doctors say not vaccine related. One doctor said they experience similar side effects. The symptoms have subsided a little over time, but still struggling with the chest and headaches. Anyone else experience costochodritis?

Soodle, Soodle, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@arthur)

@thenystagmus

i agree the NHS nurse was a bit over the top.  I also did a search on the Kansas woman and there is no follow up.  At some point our adverse side effects will hit the media.  At that point the dam will burst with all kinds of reports.

vibirdlady, dragonlover, vibirdlady and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nannymac)

This might sound odd, but is there anyone else out there whose symptoms seem to be getting worse rather than better over the course of time? I found this forum before studying much of the rest of the site, and I read through the vestibular disorder symptom page just this evening. My symptoms now are significantly worse than they were at the outset about six weeks ago. I have had way more trouble this past week with tinnitus, vision problems, and brain fog than I did at the beginning.

Dizzymah, Tabby, Dizzymah and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @arthur

@thenystagmus

i agree the NHS nurse was a bit over the top.  I also did a search on the Kansas woman and there is no follow up.  At some point our adverse side effects will hit the media.  At that point the dam will burst with all kinds of reports.

I did find the article about her family hiring an attorney:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cjonline.com/amp/7218240002

And here's another one:

https://www.cjonline.com/story/news/coronavirus/2021/03/25/kansas-health-officials-investigate-family-claim-effingham-woman-death-reaction-covid-vaccine/6994922002/

Tonight I can't find one I found before that claimed her death wasn't because of the vaccine ...amazing.

I wouldn't hold your breath while waiting for our reports to go mainstream. There's so much investment in not wanting to adversely affect vaccine compliance...

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

@yoki

That sounds good. I'm appreciating doing the vestibular therapy exercises given to me at my eval - feeling like they're helping in the improvement I have most days now. And, tomorrow, I finally have an ENT appointment.

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

@thelma

Hi Thelma, It's been a while since you've posted. I've been thinking of you and hoping you're doing ok. I'm wondering if the end of your teaching year is coming up later this month? If so, I imagine you're looking forward to it. 

ReplyQuote
(@nannymac)

Posted by: @dizzymah

@r3020 My dizziness seems to get worse when I eat or drink anything.

Eating and drinking! I had to invest in some straws because tilting my head back to drink out of a glass or can was too much. And eating? If it involves much chewing, I start to feel like I'm going to fall out of my chair. I was starting to think I was crazy, but I'm apparently not alone in this.

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Hi @jketcham, Haven't heard from you for a bit.  I sure know how it can get to be a long road. I'm wondering if the med you were going to try is helping and if you're doing any better? I'm hoping you are, or will be soon!

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @arthur

...At some point our adverse side effects will hit the media.  At that point the dam will burst with all kinds of reports.

Well, here's a brave ABC news article linking someone's claim of blood clots to the Moderna vaccine and referencing VAERs reports of more! 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.abc10.com/amp/article/news/health/calaveras-county-man-claims-developed-blood-clots-moderna-vaccine/103-cc514010-a27a-4059-9dfc-62db011b60bf

What happening with the investigation into your case?

ReplyQuote
Page 148 / 1151