Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@smileyoer)

@yoki

Good to hear that you are better now. What were your symptoms? Headache and dizziness too?

I am over one month but the symptoms unluckily not disappeared yet...

I am also considering to do other diagnostics like you have mentioned but as many others said no deviation appeared. So I also think it will be useless. 

Maybe rest, vitamins and meditation will help with faster recovery. 

I am on a cognit med therapy now, I will inform you how I am.

Get better all of you!

ReplyQuote
(@branhamd)

@sandram It is a month  for me and I have felt off key since maderma vaccine. Yesterday I started running a fever of 101.7 and had full blown side effects again except for the sore arm. Flu symptoms , dizzines, nausea joint pain and headache and fever

ReplyQuote
 AmyM
(@amym)

@sandraswissmiss Have you had your 2nd yet?

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@enunez Hello Joseph, I have had costochondritis before and it is very painful. It's inflammation of the ribs where they join the breastbone. Mine was brought on by heavy lifting but there are other things that bring it on like coughing. I had a bout of it once after stretching to clean windows. Painful on breathing too. Lately, I have been getting aches in my upper back rib cage area on my right side where I've never had it before, don't know if there is a connection with vaccine or not. Hope you feel better soon.

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

I have tried to make sense of my symptoms that many of you have too. I have research online, asked many questions, read about vaccine side effects, vaccine properties, people's reaction to it whether they be minimal or like ours, several weeks post jab. Without sounding too defeatist, I have come to the conclusion that no one knows the answers, or if they do, they have yet to inform us. Unless the experts research this themselves and come up with a solution , I feel I cannot do anything but plough through it. I will continue to make the most of the good days and rest a little on the bad days. 

I am of the mind now that accepting it can be likened with anxiety. Don't fear it, bring it on, let it do it's thing and carry on as best as we can and hopefully, like anxiety, it will pass.

It's just my perspective, not much help to anyone I know, but these are my views, for what it's worth.

Praying for everyone here.🙏

anonym2, anonym2, twa and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@nataliemccrory Hello Nannyamac, no it doesn't sound odd at all. These symptoms seem to trick is into thinking they've gone but then they strike back and can sometimes make us feel feel worse. Ironically, I've read similar things with regard to people who have had the virus, they think it is easing off but then it returns. I find that when I get a bad day I get anxious about it and that definitely makes me feel worse. 😊

Dizzymah, NannyMac, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@shan24)

@geneg My symptoms sound a lot like yours. Five days after my 1st Pfizer shot, I woke up, felt fine, but when I stood up, my world also turned upside down and I fell to the ground, hitting my face on the carpet. Luckily I didn't hit anything but I easily could have. Felt kind of ok the rest of that day, but the next day I was severely dizzy when I woke up. It took me about 15 min. before I felt I could get out of bed safely that morning. I went to the dr. that day and she couldn't find anything wrong.  I've been feeling slightly dizzy off and on since, today is day #11 since my first shot. I am much better than I was on day 6, but not back to normal. I should also say both of those mornings I felt very overheated when I woke up, so I've been doing what I can to avoid that, not as many blankets, sleeping in lighter clothes, etc. My dr. recommended I go ahead and get the 2nd shot, but I will probably delay it.

I also never had any vertigo or dizziness issues before, and I am a little prone to motion sickness as well. But that first episode when I fell and maybe blacked out for a couple seconds was very scary.

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jketcham)

Posted by: @thenystagmus

Hi @jketcham, Haven't heard from you for a bit.  I sure know how it can get to be a long road. I'm wondering if the med you were going to try is helping and if you're doing any better? I'm hoping you are, or will be soon!

I just stopped posting because it seemed like each time I would post I would simply just get told to "Go To ThE FaCeBoOk GrOuP". While I'm on Facebook, I like to keep posts limited to friends and family, and not have it flooded by group posts so I don't join groups.

With that said, the pressure in my face is gone. The vertigo and fatigue is gone, the rash seems to be clearing up but it's definitely fighting. The ringing of the ears has remained unchanged. The medication I'm on is Prednisone and Hydroxyzine Pamate. On top of that I picked up LIPO Flavonoid Plus which is a supplement said to help with ringing of the ears, it's been almost a week taking that (2 pills, 3 times a day) and has had no effect, the ringing is still unchanged. But the other stuff at least is gone or clearing up. 

Sassafras, Smileyoer, twa and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@megaland)

@jham1111 Yes I have Menieres Disease and experiencing similar symptoms. "COVID arm" happened after a week of the 1st dose. My first dose was April 20th. I started experiencing serious vertigo 2 days ago (world spinning while driving...so scary!) and slight headaches. I'm still feeling off and now feeling a little nauseated as well. I am used to the dizziness due to Menieres and have had really bad episodes because of it but I haven't had a serious episode of vertigo in YEARS. This forum is helpful in that it is making me feel like these most recent episodes are due to the vaccine. I'm due for my 2nd shot on May 18th and I'm afraid to get it now. I am just afraid of driving when the vertigo hits again. 😵

Tabby, Sassafras, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Carrie
(@carriedoerr)

@teresawarren40 Good luck - please let me know if it works! 

twa and twa reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @nataliemccrory

@thenystagmus I called my ENT and they assured me that they still had no cancellations but I'm still on the waiting list. I called another ENT group in the area that a friend recommended, and they can get me in next week if I can get a referral. Of course, my PCP's office won't send one unless I come in AGAIN for the same thing I've been there for twice in the last two months. Sooooo... off I go to my doctor's office again tomorrow (probably driven by my husband who has to take off work again if I'm not well enough to drive) so I can tell them the same thing all over. Reading between the lines, I'm sure you can hear my frustration.

Ah yes, I can relate! It can be trying! It's good you're "running the gauntlet" to get what you need!! I got a voicemail today telling me my health insurance has been approved to switch to more benefits, ...just in time for my ENT appt today - whew!😅

Tabby, NannyMac, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @jketcham I just stopped posting because it seemed like each time I would post I would simply just get told to "Go To ThE FaCeBoOk GrOuP". While I'm on Facebook, I like to keep posts limited to friends and family, and not have it flooded by group posts so I don't join groups.

With that said, the pressure in my face is gone. The vertigo and fatigue is gone, the rash seems to be clearing up but it's definitely fighting. The ringing of the ears has remained unchanged. The medication I'm on is Prednisone and Hydroxyzine Pamate. On top of that I picked up LIPO Flavonoid Plus which is a supplement said to help with ringing of the ears, it's been almost a week taking that (2 pills, 3 times a day) and has had no effect, the ringing is still unchanged. But the other stuff at least is gone or clearing up. 

I don't do Facebook at all, so this is my group. Thanks for posting your update ...a lot of great news! Good to hear how much you're improving. I hope the ringing in your ears begins to clears up soon also. 

Kirsty UK, Kirsty UK, jketcham81 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dizzymah)

@teresawarren40 I am still dizzy. I have been taking vitamin C because many have said that helped. It hasn't helped me. My PCP and the ENT have not had any other patients with dizziness from the vaccine. That makes it difficult. I wish a doctor would read through these messages and help us escalate this concern so we could get some help knowing what we are dealing with.

anonym2, anonym2, Sassafras and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tabby

I have tried to make sense of my symptoms that many of you have too. I have research online, asked many questions, read about vaccine side effects, vaccine properties, people's reaction to it whether they be minimal or like ours, several weeks post jab. Without sounding too defeatist, I have come to the conclusion that no one knows the answers, or if they do, they have yet to inform us. Unless the experts research this themselves and come up with a solution , I feel I cannot do anything but plough through it. I will continue to make the most of the good days and rest a little on the bad days. 

I am of the mind now that accepting it can be likened with anxiety. Don't fear it, bring it on, let it do it's thing and carry on as best as we can and hopefully, like anxiety, it will pass.

It's just my perspective, not much help to anyone I know, but these are my views, for what it's worth.

Praying for everyone here.🙏

As I've said before, here, there is too much unknown about these vaccines.  This mad rush of a vaccination program is turning out to be one mass experiment and those getting the vaccines are the lab rats.  I think there will be more bad, unforeseen consequences, that we haven't seen even the beginning of all this.

didigo, didigo, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sergio)

@nataliemccrory - Hello, it won't be redundant. V-safe is about providing short term support after your vaccination. VAERS is about gathering data to help science! Cheers, Sergio

NannyMac and NannyMac reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 149 / 1151