Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@smileyoer)

@carol

Yeah I agree with you. The most of the doctors want to vaccine or it was told to them to vaccine.

But what happens if after the second vaccine I got permanent disorders. I still don't have idea that these symptoms will go. But what if these will get worse...

My feelings are that I have fear because of Covid, I will be calmer if I got the two dose. But no one admit these symptoms as a vaccine side effects which made me total nervous about the second dose. 

So yeah a real hard decision but I don't think that only us personally have to take responsibilities...but at this time it seems me that if you have a problem from the vaccine than solve it alone, because there aren't any articles and studies out.

Sassafras, dragonlover, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @emmak

@thenystagmus Thank you so much for your reply. I’m sorry for what you’re going through. It sounds like your dizziness is more profound than mine and I’m sure that’s hard to live with each day. If you had known the side effects do you think you still would have gotten the vaccine?

It gives me a lot of hope hearing you have had a positive ANA that returned to normal. I actually reached to to a researcher in autoimmune diseases who wrote some papers on Covid vaccines. She told me that it’s not uncommon for vaccines to temporarily elevate ANA and that this vaccine in particular shares epitopes with ANA antigens. She suggested retesting 3 months post vaccine.

I’ll be interested to hear your experience with the bloodwork if you’re okay sharing 

Thanks for your reply! I don't usually want to share when I'm dealing with unresolved stuff and waiting on results ...but it seems like that's the situation with everything right now. For only the second time since this all started over 2 months ago I'm feeling emotionally tumbled today. I got my third!!! Welcome call from my new insurance today ...seems they've resubmitted my application 2 days in a row now trying to activate my pharmacy coverage. I was relieved to learn they did get all the blood they wanted for my tests yesterday. When I checked, I was told some of them are coming back ok, but they're not visible online yet so I'm not sure which ones. I've been having increasing sinus symptoms ...pressure, some popping w/pressure equalizing, sinus headache, etc and sinus x-ray Dx came back Chronic Maxillary Sinus Disease. Haven't had a head cold or sinus infection in lots of years - so, again, I suspect inflammation and/or immune reaction post-vaccine to be the cause. I called to try to get the vestibular testing (ENG, etc) sooner than 4 wks from now - found out no, and that they're the only place around doing them. So, my new PCP is talking about me doing the 6 day Medrol pack, starting daily Flonase steroid nasal spray, and trying a 10 day antibiotic course. I don't have congestion, so I don't believe I have an infection. Reevaluating, I've decided to get ENT input before moving into any of this, so waiting to hear back from them.

Thanks to anyone reading all this; writing it out is helping my feelings of anxiety to lessen. And I think all the insurance impediments to starting any of this prescription stuff may be a "God-thing" designed to end up getting the ENT involved before proceeding.

So, if I had known what I was in for getting the vaccine? Umm no, I don't believe I'd have opted to do it - not anymore than if I was thinking about going for a hot air balloon ride but could foresee I'd run into an electric highwire!! But I do believe that all things work together for the best good for those that love the One we've been 🙏ing to - so, again & again, I trust I'm heaving my past, present, and future into capable 👐s.

I hope this day of your journey, and everyone's, is going in a productive direction! 🤗

Amber, Athrift03, Amber and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
twa
 twa
(@teresawarren40)
Very Active Member

@michaelk

I did a steroid pack taper and I'm doing a very low dose of Meclizine now.  We will see.

Twa

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @smileyoer

Do you also experiencing really strong headaches with the dizziness?

What the hell is this?! My private doctor said that it is not coincide with vaccine. But I never had such strong migraines or idk what kind of headaches these are.

Blood clots can do things like that? My blood test showed no deviation for blood test occurrence, but I am so depressed and have a lot of fear what cause this...

I choose to hope that these symptoms are due to our vaccination, for the largest majority of us. Vaccination has slowed or stopped some pretty horrible diseases ...polio for example.

But this one? Hmmm, maybe it's not so nice to be trying to "fool Mother Nature" in this particular way. I think I read they'd tried some mRNA therapy before this, but found it had prohibitively poor results in terms of unwanted effects. I believe your Sputnick vaccine is based on a common virus they've tried to inactivate, but I think I've read about problems with the particular one used for that. So, we are among those in these "large scale trials" of our respective vaccinations to give data for whether or not the adverse effects are prevalent enough to change them. Not a nice experience for some of us! But, hang on ... we're still here and I believe we'll get through it! Best wishes as you sort out what options you can find to get better. 🙏

ReplyQuote
(@carol)

@smileyoer

jj in had first March 5 week later started dizziness but never thought from shot. Second one March 26 and it has not stopped. Dizziness bit better but off balance brain fog and headache terrible. Had mri scan, had ct. Stan of head, and now acupuncture. 
just hope and pray it goes away forever!!!

but who knows , I just pray this is no permanent. Also went on prednisone for 6 days!!!

ReplyQuote
twa
 twa
(@teresawarren40)
Very Active Member

The average recovery time stayed at 4.25 weeks today!   I have not counted those who say they feel better, only those who say I no longer have dizziness. Thank you for sharing your recovery times. 

ReplyQuote
(@carol)

What I would like to no is 

why do they not tell people with any underline medical problems beware and do not get!!! They say just allergies don’t get!!!!

what about people that have lupus, Meneres , and other medical problem!!! Why not publish it so people are aware of horrible side effects. And then really think if they should get the shot!!!

and we can do not one thing! They protect themselves.

I say they cannot find a cure for cancer, common cold and tons of other disease, BUT they found what they call a vaccine in one year?????? Really!!!!

Gloria M, dragonlover, Gloria M and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Hi @carol - It is very frustrating and I've felt betrayed. It's looking like they're not going to be able to "herd" enough people into wanting these vaccines as they would like. They're still trying to make the appeal for reaching "herd immunity" -- but last I checked, people are not bovine, or any other kind of animals that will just submit to being "herded". I'm sure that if they started to recommend whole categories of preexisting conditions as possible contraindications to getting vaccinated, they very well could see a "herd" effect ...maybe a stampede in the other direction. Sadly, I just think that for the "common good" (yes, I've seen the term used in writing) of the world's herd(s) they just feel like they can't spook us like that and achieve control of this pandemic. Y'know how lab animals are sometimes called guinea pigs ...well, did you know they're largely voiceless?? They may wish we were...?

ReplyQuote
 Nasu
(@nasu)

Posted by: @teresawarren40

@nasu

So what would you say your timeline was from first dizziness to no more symptoms?

Hmm, I thought I’ve posted this already but can’t find it.  My symptoms started 15 days from the 2nd pfizer on 3/19 and lasted a week.  

Then several weeks later, dizziness returned for a half a day.  All ok after that or so I thought. Yesterday, i started feeling lightheaded with brain fog and fatigue.  Slept almost all day.  This morning, I am good as new.  

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

My ENT is telling me he doesn't want to see my sinus x-ray because they do a  CT scan or MRI if they want that kind of information. But he said it couldn't hurt to go ahead with my PCP's prescriptions of a 6 day Medrol pack, once daily Flonase steroid nasal spray, and a round of antibiotics. I hope he's right. But I am glad he's now included in my journey over the next month before I can get the vestibular tests he wants. And, who knows, maybe I'll be recovered by then?

ReplyQuote
(@emmak)

@thenystagmus Wow, having to deal with insurance stuff on top of the stress of all of this is tough, but I’m glad that it may have worked out for the best. 

I am intrigued by the sinus pressure you mentioned. My GI issues and dizziness returned with a vengeance today as well as a new symptom of sinus and head pressure. I have never experienced sinus pressure before. 

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
 BAS
(@bas2020)

@carol Hi carol, how are your symptoms doing now?  I got my first Pfizer vaccine on May 7, 2021 and got dizziness, lightheaded, headaches, muscle pains in legs and stomach pains.

ReplyQuote
 BAS
(@bas2020)

@nasu

Hello, how are you doing now?  I got my first Pfizer shot on May 7, 2021.  I am having dizziness, lightheaded, nausea, headaches, leg pains and stomach ache.

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @carol

What I would like to no is 

why do they not tell people with any underline medical problems beware and do not get!!! They say just allergies don’t get!!!!

what about people that have lupus, Meneres , and other medical problem!!! Why not publish it so people are aware of horrible side effects. And then really think if they should get the shot!!!

and we can do not one thing! They protect themselves.

I say they cannot find a cure for cancer, common cold and tons of other disease, BUT they found what they call a vaccine in one year?????? Really!!!!

Even though I didn't get the vaccine, I am disgruntled about the lack of transparency regarding the vaccine.  Had I not had a bad gut feeling and not researched this, I may well have ended up a victim of their lies.  No thanks, already have enough problems with the Meniere's.  The agenda is to get as many people vaccinated as soon as possible, and they have lied by omission to get that done.  They bank on people just blindly accepting what they are told and consenting to the vaccine--which too many have done.  Meanwhile, people don't know what they might be getting into...  That's very wrong.  

Smileyoer, Sassafras, Smileyoer and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

@isismadec

Hi dragon lover, I can hardly believe they use the "herd immunity" metaphor.

The attitude of denial and ignoring silence about this reporting of adverse Covid vaccine effects (many different kinds) is incredible. For example, the response of the CDC to all those J&J problems at the vaccination centers in multiple states. If you read what they put out on their website, it's unbelievable ...calling all of them anxiety reactions. They decided none of them were anaphylactic reactions, even though some of them resulted in epinephrine injections and trips to hospitals.

Their attitude reminds me of a line from an old cowboy ballad, sang to the cattle they were driving along: "Yippee ti yi yo, git along, little doggies - it's your misfortune, and none of mine own"  Just very sad.

ReplyQuote
Page 169 / 1151