Thank you...❤️🙏❤️

TDR and TDR reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @kris

@lukenick Same here. I graze and it helps. 😇

...I find I feel worse when my stomach is getting too empty, or if I've gotten it too filled up. But sometimes even trying to eat lightly, but more continuously, doesn't work. If my head is really getting dizzily tossed, it sometimes triggers my "nausea center" anyway. And at the grocery, I've been looking for some blander things for the worst times, and for more appealing things for the better times, too.

Amber and Amber reacted
ReplyQuote
(@korki777)

@asimps YES!!! Amber, I have had insufferable nausea since April 8, which was the day after I got my 2nd Pfizer Vaccine. Today was the first time it seemed to diminish quite a bit, but now I’m dizzier than ever. Just my luck. Thought I was the only one with constant, terrible nausea. 

Amber and Amber reacted
ReplyQuote
(@intrinsic-factor)

@markm90

My 60 year wife has also developed black floaters in her one eye about 2 weeks after receiving the first dose pfizer vaccine. 

ReplyQuote
(@asimps)

@korki777 it's awful! Hoping we feel better soon.

ReplyQuote
twa
 twa
(@teresawarren40)
Very Active Member

I know we've all been dealing with the vaccine side effects and they have been challenging at best.  Some good news is today is the first day since March 2020 that Texas has reported zero Covid deaths!

Tabby, yoki1964, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
markm
(@markm)

Just wanted to add to the experiences here:

I'm a 35yo male, got Pfizer and had barely any effects. I did get really bad vertigo for a few minutes the night after my shot but got better after laying down. I attributed this to impacted ear wax which I've had a couple times before that caused horrible vertigo. Went to urgent care and sure enough both ears impacted and got cleaned out. Thought that was it.

Three weeks later started to feel off balance and stayed that way for about 9 days. Went to urgent care and ER hoping to find cause. CT, EKG, blood work all clear. They tell me "allergies" which I've never had in my life. Its gotten to the point where I dont notice the off balance feeling unless I drink coffee for some reason. Other symptoms I was(am) having are: headache, brain fog, fatigue, and the most troubling is increased BP. Both my at home monitors are reading a lot higher than normal consistently. I always take these numbers with a grain of salt because they are known to be off (which is why I use two of them). I hope this resolves and is the "final stage" of my symptoms. 

I am feeling better but do not want to jinx it. I've read that these symptoms can be sporadic. Thanks to everyone here I am convinced that I will be back to normal soon. I have scheduled an ENT visit just in case. I'm not taking the second shot until they recognize the effects these vaccines are causing and address the problem (which wont be soon Im sure). 

Sassafras, Tabby, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
twa
 twa
(@teresawarren40)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sharonkay

Hi there, I’m new to this site. Seems others have experienced dizzines as after the 1st shot too? Wondering when yours went away? Also sounds like others have had it worsen after the 2nd one. It’s definitely a little disconcerting. 

Thank you. 

Hi there @sharonkay,

There are many of us one the Covid side effects after the vaccine page or thread.  You might find more information there as folks have been posting side effects since January.

twa 🙂 

ReplyQuote
twa
 twa
(@teresawarren40)
Very Active Member

@lpycb42

Now they tell us this!!! So many people have been suffering.  Several have lost hearing on the FB page for side effects.  Very sad they didn't pay enough attention to the side effects during the trials.  Statistically, we would not have been the first to experience these side effects and it should have been released to the public with more transparency.  

Tabby, dragonlover, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
twa
 twa
(@teresawarren40)
Very Active Member

@korki777

Meclizine has helped me quite a bit.

twa

ReplyQuote
twa
 twa
(@teresawarren40)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @asimps

Does anyone else have terrible nausea? I have it all the time. I've dropped nearly 30 lbs, and i feel like I'm just wasting away. Zofran, ginger, etc. hasn't helped. Any ideas out there? I feel like I could deal with the constant vertigo/dizziness better if I didn't feel SO ill all the time. 

Have you tried Meclizine?  It has helped me get over the worst part.  

Feel better~

twa

ReplyQuote
(@helpimdizzy)

Not an unusual story but I also had intense lightheadedness about 2 weeks after my first vaccine.

Pfizer. Also some mild stomach issues and headaches and neck aches. These were not that serious, maybe a 3/10 but the dizziness at it's worst was almost enough to make me pass out a couple times.

I'm about 4 days into my first episode. My head is never really perfect feeling now and I really hope to return to normal soon. Looking for hope here that I will!

Anyone with info? Did you get better? When did your symptoms start and when did they stop? Stuff like that.

Please help. Don't know if I trust doctors on this as when I went in talking about my dizziness they didn't even consider the vaccine as a possibility.

LadyD, twa, Tabby and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sharonkay)

@teresawarren40 thank you so much 

ReplyQuote
(@jondick)

I never had a fear of COVID, I was pressured into getting the shot because the media told so many lies and instilled fear into the masses. I wish I never got it. 

Someone in the forum actually suggested raising taxes as a solution to the side effects and putting more money into the federal government’s pockets. 
Our healthcare plans were turned to crap years ago with large deductibles. Remember when you could get by with just a co-pay? Not sure if those plans even exist anymore. 
I wish I was still able to have a plan like that because I am going to appointments every week now and spending crazy money out of pocket because of a vaccine that someone my age (38) shouldn’t even be getting if they are healthy. 
Raising taxes on Amazon is the answer? Really? I hope you’re aware that the costs just get passed on to the consumer. Have you noticed when gasoline gets taxed at higher rates the price at the pump goes up? SMH

Tabby, dragonlover, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jondick)

@yoki

I tried it. My dental assistant of all people actually recommended Flonase along with Allegra D. I am going back to the doctor again tomorrow to hopefully get blood work done and get an MRI scheduled. Fun times!

ReplyQuote
Page 185 / 1151