Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@smileyoer)

From the beginning how many of us have been totally recovered? Have the first ones getting better?

It would be so good to read that some of us have real improvement and not a few day good days...

KitKat, KitKat, Rachie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Veronica Espinosa
(@vespinosa925)

@lpycb42 he gave it to me pretty much to take daily till the inflammation would subside but here we are.....still dealing with it. 800 ibuprofen 

ReplyQuote
Veronica Espinosa
(@vespinosa925)

@smileyoer I’m on the same boat. I had a great day and since yesterday....ear pressure again, some nausea. This is just awful.

Sassafras, Smileyoer, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@thenystagmus Hi, yes I understand what you're saying. These adverse effects have been so changeable in my experience which makes it difficult to rationalise them and even more difficult to try to explain them. I guess you could look back at your early posts and build your history from those. I think your last sentence sums it up perfectly, "I hope you'll have more answers for me than I have for you". Perfect! I think you speak for all of us there. 

Hope all goes well for you.🙏😊

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@helpimdizzy)

@smileyoer yeah can we get some replies from people fully recovered? Because it would make sense they'd stop coming here if they got all better.

I need hope!!!!

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
 kris
(@kris)

@smileyoer My symptoms started on 02.06, several days after getting the first vaccine. I have not fully recovered. The tinnitus and dizziness have lessened, but are still present. 

LadyD, Smileyoer, LadyD and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 annb
(@moonbeam)
Very Active Member

Hi all,

For those of you hesitant to get future vaccine shots or boosters, please read this article about Ivermectin, a drug (that is not profitable because it is no longer under patent), that has saved lives but is still not approved as a COVID treatment.  You can click within this article to more info.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/i-dont-know-bigger-story-world-right-now-ivermectin-nytimes-best-selling-author?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+zerohedge%2Ffeed+%28zero+hedge+-+on+a+long+enough+timeline%2C+the+survival+rate+for+everyone+drops+to+zero%29

Be well.

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@rh17

i messaged you. 

ReplyQuote
 annb
(@moonbeam)
Very Active Member

@thenystagmus

Hi! I'm sorry, I didn't see this until now.  When I went to the urgent care, they tested for a few things since I asked my cousin (who is a doctor and I told her what my symptoms were) and she advised on getting these tests including COVID.  I was really surprised to find out from the antibody test that I tested positive from infection.  I asked my doctor for a prescription to get the antibody test and that went to the Northwell Health Laboratories in NY.  The test is called COVID 19 Spike domain antibody.  I hope that answers your questions.  (I'm not really familiar with how to find your reply to see if I addressed all your questions!)

I just posted about Ivermectin, which is supposedly an effective treatment against COVID but is not approved since it is not profitable.

I'll try to check this more frequently.  

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/i-dont-know-bigger-story-world-right-now-ivermectin-nytimes-best-selling-author?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+zerohedge%2Ffeed+%28zero+hedge+-+on+a+long+enough+timeline%2C+the+survival+rate+for+everyone+drops+to+zero%29

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@moonbeam

i actually took 2 doses of it in addition to supplements for my symptoms. I think the supplements helped more but I dont know for sure. I didnt have covid just vaccine side effects so not sure I needed it. 

Apparently it’s a very safe drug but  is controversial here for covid. But I was given it in a low dose. It gave me some side effects like fast heart rate (apparently it lowers your blood pressure) but I always get side effects so I’m not a great test for those things. I only took it twice although prescription was for longer. 

I stopped mentioning it here bc in my case the supplements I think helped more and because it’s so controversial. 

Thank god im feeling better. The effects of the vaccine were so unbelievably horrible. I thought i’d never get better. And maybe never would have without getting lucky and having a smart dr give me advice.  

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@kris

kris

i went through the same horrible thing. I’ll message you what a doc gave me that changed everything. 

ReplyQuote
(@elallen17)

@dizzyfromvaccine how long have you been feeling “normal”? I ordered the three supplements you mentioned and they arrive tomorrow! I’m praying they work. I can’t even run on a treadmill without feeling like I’m about to fall off. 

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Hi, just thought I'd mention this in case it helps someone. I have to use three pillows to prop myself up in bed because lying down is no good for me if I have a migraine or dizziness. I use a neck support pillow that wraps around my neck, similar to what they sell for flights but mine is soft like a bean bag. It helps support my neck and gives me that extra little support and lift in bed. It definitely helps me.😊

Dizzyfromvaccine, dragonlover, T Zen and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@jasonedwarda Hi Jason, my tinnitus sound similar to yours, more noticeable at night. In bed I sometimes  listen to delta wave sounds or relaxing sleep music like oceans, forests or a crackling log fire on youtube. Other times I listen to a movie on youtube without watching it. Just having a low noise helps distract me from tinnitus. I've also tried ear plugs but that made things worse for me. I've listened to Dr Alan Mandell's videos on youtube, he has posted lots of videos on tinnitus and how to stop it, it has worked for some people but not for me. He's a chiropractor I believe and has a good following. I really like his videos on all matters to deal with musculoskeletal pain etc. He covers just about everything even dizziness. May be worth looking at.😊

Jason and Jason reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @tabby

@thenystagmus Hi, yes I understand what you're saying. These adverse effects have been so changeable in my experience which makes it difficult to rationalise them and even more difficult to try to explain them. I guess you could look back at your early posts and build your history from those. I think your last sentence sums it up perfectly, "I hope you'll have more answers for me than I have for you". Perfect! I think you speak for all of us there. 

Hope all goes well for you.🙏😊

Hi Tabby, We've both been around here so long and I've gotten to feel like I have a faraway friend in the UK. Funny, my American dictionary on my phone insists you've misspelled words sometimes, when I know they're right for you!

I imagine the people at balance testing centers dealing with folk like us are used to our kind having a hard time expressing what's up with us. After all, unless you have vestibular trouble you don't really think about it since you've been using it since you were a toddler. And we say I smell or taste or see or hear or feel something, but never I balance something - ha! But it's like a sense as much as all those others! So, not too surprising we have a lack of language and concepts for it gone wonky, I guess. I've got written notes to refer to and a history I wrote up when I went to the docs ...I just need to come up with a list of symptoms from it, in order of appearances ...hmmm, and exits ...and reappearances!! 🥴

I spent hours tackling my yard again today. I was telling someone it'll either be the death of me, or keep me from turning into a puddle of pudding. I've spent too much time on the couch lately. My vacuum and I have been eyeing each other for a few days and I've been wondering if I could keep my bicycle out of the gutter if I tried riding it. I could use some exercise!

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 217 / 1151