Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@nawpan)

@thenystagmus

Are you still having ongoing Paresthesias?  I just developed this symptoms of numbness pin and needles and feeling weak of my left leg in the last 7 days and it doesn't seem to go away.  I hope you're feeling much better by now.  This will also gives me hope that I will feel normal again.  Thanks.

ReplyQuote
 Gail
(@wagnersgurl)

@mvall I'm so glad to see someone else going through this, had my first shot of moderna May 19, 2021. Yesterday my arm started to turn red and tender and hot to the touch. Fast forward about 5 hours later, I felt dizzy getting up, went to throw something in the garbage and passed out. My husband called 911, I couldn't feel my arms or legs, my heart was racing, I couldn't catch my breath and my BP was 73/36, it just kept dropping then going back up then it would drop again, went my ambulance to emerg, ran all kinds of tests and they all came back fine. Today I feel really tired and the dizziness is still there. Glad I'm not alone. And I will not be getting a 2nd dose! 

Sassafras, dragonlover, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @pgreen

@gisellegolden Are you still having problems from vaccine?  I'm on fence right now but getting much pressure from everyone to get vaccinated.  thanks,  Patty  PS I have migraines and have had occular migraines.  They are debilitating.

Hi Patty, Today I finally see several of your posts, including one where I think you shared that you also have BPV. Unfortunately, your posts were a bit buried in older posts by the time they were visible to others, due to the delay in moderation for newer people posting.

I see you have an important decision to make and are mindful of the fact that you have a number of pre-existing issues that you wouldn't want to have get any worse.

There doesn't seem to be official studies published at this time to give guidance for this. So, we're left with looking at these accounts that are shared here and other information where we can find it. You are wise to be doing your own research. Many medical advisors agree with the current official advice that all should be vaccinated and then stay up to date with ongoing doses. As you are experiencing, there's incredible societal pressure to vaccinate as many as will.

There are a number of people in this forum that have had experiences following vaccination that have convinced them to not be again, some of who had no pre-existing issues and others who had pre-existing conditions worsen.

If I were you I would do as much research as possible, see what your primary and special doctors' advice is and then thoroughly weigh your potential benefit against your possible risk before deciding what you believe best for yourself. In the end, as you know, that can be a difficult decision.

ReplyQuote
(@lukenick)

@lilu906

I remember hearing about this woman but I don’t remember the cause being identified as to why she died. Do you have a link to the article that mentions Tylenol and Zyrtec as contributing factors. Just curious since it was such a shocking and sad case. 

Sarah, Sassafras, Sarah and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@lilu906

Thanks for sharing! I wonder what their definition of not serious is because I personally was incapacitated with dizziness for 5 weeks after pfizer 1 before I found a solution. Drs kept saying at least you dont have covid...well yes...but I couldnt live like that! I personally found my side effects serious! 

Sarah and Sarah reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @nodiagnosis

so what's the concensus? do we think we're going to get better? 

Why not? seems like a better way to think than the alternative... Hope.

...but maybe with throwing in a dash of willingness to accept continuation of this alternate reality, if needed ...for the sake of a precariously balanced mental health...?!!

ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

@smileyoer I can say I am recovered (as of now).  Very very very mild barely there sensations now and each time they're less and less noticeable. Last vertigo spell was on April 29th, have had lingering sensations since, that were stronger in the last week of April and first week of May. I barely feel anything these days and I'm fully functional, am able to drink alcohol without any problems and have been sleeping on both my left and right sides and tossing and turning at night without any issues. 

Smileyoer, dragonlover, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sarah
(@lilu906)

@dizzyfromvaccine I know exactly what you mean. Very upsetting that this isn't taken seriously. At the same time I don't understand how J & J was pulled so quickly when the news of blood clots circulated but nothing is getting announced about mRNA vaccine side effects.

dragonlover, Sassafras, Dizzyfromvaccine and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

@lilu906 l would imagine you are as put off by this as I?! I clicked your link and was assaulted by the gigantic headlines .....ughGGG! Today I don't have the stomach for another article like this... YADA Yada yada ...hmmm, not in my experience!! 🤨

I'll probably read it later, just so I can stay uptodate on current propaganda messaging... Oh my 🙄

Sarah and Sarah reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elallen17)

I am on day 3 of the liposoma glutathione, quercetin and zinc supplements that were mentioned a few days ago and I do have to say I’m about 60-70% better! Will update in the coming days. It is worth a shot for those of you still struggling. I ordered mine on Amazon for $38. Much cheaper than the multiple trips to the doctor, MRI and blood work many of us have had done. I was on week 8 of dizziness, vertigo, and tinnitus and I was about to pull my hair out. 

ton, Rachie, Jase V2 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

@vespinosa925 It's good to have good days! Don't discount that. It's not a linear thing, it's an up and down thing.  I know it's taking longer for you to recover but it has to happen at some point. Your body will adjust. Drink lots of water, I would start weaning off Ibuprofen since it's meant to be taken for a short period of time only.  It can also cause heart issues and dizziness. So at some point you don't know if the dizziness is from the vaccine or from meds.  Take 1000mg of Vitamin C, buy some anti-inflammatory supplements if you haven't already.  Whenever you get your dizzy spells, chug cold water.  It used to help me. 

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @lilu906

@dizzyfromvaccine I know exactly what you mean. Very upsetting that this isn't taken seriously. At the same time I don't understand how J & J was pulled so quickly when the news of blood clots circulated but nothing is getting announced about mRNA vaccine side effects.

But, you'll notice it hasn't stayed gone for long, in some places... sigh 😔

ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

@lilu906 Blood clots are life-threatening whereas dizziness and vertigo alone aren't things that need immediate medical attention, which is good news for us.  I would be more concerned if they pulled all 4 vaccines because of vertigo and dizziness as a side effect. 

ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

@smileyoer I used to feel, mostly at night.  I would feel a hard beat as if my heart was resting and all of a sudden something shook it to life and like a panic attack.  I assumed it was indeed anxiety or a panic attack. 

ReplyQuote
Sarah
(@lilu906)

@lukenick I private messaged you.

ReplyQuote
Page 226 / 1151