Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@kristy2131)

@hippo33

Hi!  What were your mouth sores like?  Painful or no pain?  I have been having issues since my shot a month ago.  My dentist thinks it could be from the vaccine.  

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @hope123

Question:

I took vaccine only because of travel and I have to travel, to me life is empty without it, I also travel for business with my husband

Now I am not sure about the 2nd shot...They will probably make it an annual thing but I already know so many people who can't take it for other medical reasons.

Do you think there will be a solution?

Those who said - I am not taking a 2nd shot - how do you guys envision your future? Do you never have to travel? Just curious.

I feel stuck

I also wish to continue travel. Which I've done by flying and, alternatively, by driving for days on end instead at times.

But I'm not asking for any more injections like the one that has seemed to result in, as of yet, unresolved adverse effects (they prefer they be called adverse events, y'know - which removes the accusation of causality).

So, my hope is that instead of submitting to a never-ending series of Covid vaccines, instead I could be allowed to be tested to show negative for Covid infection, or an acceptably positive result for antibodies, which I suspect I have and hope I'll continue to have ...if I'm lucky, maybe for years! Hey, why not? Maybe my vaccination will turn out to be good for 10-20 years at least, like tetanus inoculation ...we can hope!👍🙏

Otherwise, I guess I'll keep mapping out a route with plenty of gas stations, grub and state parks to pitch my tent in! (The latter becoming my strategy after mothballing my car for a winter following someone infesting my car with bedbugs and then not wanting to find them in my overnight accomodations ...ugggh.)

For those of us adamantly refusing future Covid vaccination, we may have to get creative to maneuver through our societies with our not (fully) vaccinated status?

ReplyQuote
(@nodiagnosis)

so what's the concensus? do we think we're going to get better? 

Sassafras, Sarah, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lexie111)

I too was supposed to go visit my family in Europe this June since 2020 was not an  option however due to the dizziness and unbalanced and not able to sit still after my 2nd pfizer 10 weeks ago here i am here with all you praying and expecting to get better soon.

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
Sarah
(@lilu906)

@nodiagnosis good question. Wondering how many days, weeks or months we need to suffer. And once we stop taking supplements or medicine will it come back??? And once again media is not saying a word about this which is very upsetting. Also how old is everyone with the symptoms? I am in my mid 30's just wondering if some age groups are more prone to dizziness and vertigo side effects.

ReplyQuote
Sarah
(@lilu906)

@jtal sounds like that might be a way to go for some. Got to be careful with mixing Zyrtec and Tylenol and taking high doses. That's how a 34 year old woman from Utah overdosed, she passed away 4 days after the second vaccine. I personally can't take large amounts of painkillers with my height/weight.

ReplyQuote
(@lexie111)

@thenystagmus same here can't sit still dizziness off balanced 10 weeks since 2nd pfizer doze. Was very athletic before full of energy.

ReplyQuote
(@jonsalomon)

@dizzyfromvaccine

Please let us know the amounts of supplements you were taking to find relief

ReplyQuote
(@nawpan)

@rraymo1123 

Are you still having the issues?

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @m6x47l

One week from getting the 2nd jab of Pfizer I get started feeling a little dizzy and slightly blurred vision and a touch
of nausea. That was Saturday .

Sunday I had to go to an urgent clinic. I had Nystagmus, severe vertigo, tons of pressure behind both ears. Nausea from the day before turned into vomiting. Could not walk without holding on to something.
I got a steroid shot and prednisone 50mg and 3 assorted vertigo and nausea scripts. 5 hours later that evening started getting relief with the steroids. Pressure was lessened behind the ears.

Today followed up with an experienced ENT. My symptoms were an 12 out of 10 on yesterday but were closer to a 4 out of 10 this morning when I went in for the visit.

Labyrinthitis causing Nystagmus, severe vertigo, accompanied with nausea and vomiting.
She said steroids/prednisone working so quickly on it lead her to that diagnoses and not the crystals out of wack.
Ordered an MRI brain without contrast to be scheduled as a precaution due the severity of the vertigo and hearing in my left ear a good bit worse than my right after audiogram today. But I’ve had hearing loss in the left ear for years.

Pulled blood for Creatinine, Ser labs. Results came in good this afternoon.

I am 46 yes old and have had ZERO prior episodes of vertigo. Even with bad ear infections. So low and behold as I’m googling to find out what can be causing this I find over a 220 page thread pops up on here.
Yep….  this could be possibly be a side effect of the vaccine. Thanks to all that have contributed on this post. Without reading all the common experiences posted, I probably would have just waited it out for a week or so before seeking treatment. I sure am glad I didn’t.

Hi, and thank you so much for your sharing! Please do post updates!

Your symptoms after Covid vaccination sound quite familiar to me. I wish I had gotten more aggressive with seeking medical care quickly, as you did! Having had one episode of vertigo/nystagmus/vomiting 6 months prior to Covid vaccination that resolved overnight, I toughed it out alone this time for almost 2 weeks.

I'm usually not at all anxious to medicate myself for any-thing, but after doing research into advised helpful treatment, I was able to convince my PCP to prescribe a steroid - but only a short low-dose steroid taper (Medrol) later in my course, with which I did see a little benefit. I've seen it advised to have the more aggressive dosing of steroids, earlier on. So, I'm very interested to know how you do. And the results of your MRI. I'm aware of the possible side effects, but I'm still hopeful that a more aggressive steroid dosing might be indicated and prescribed for me down this road... I hope you recover well and soon!

ReplyQuote
(@nawpan)

@laurendumo

How are you feeling now? Still having issue with weakness and numbness?  I have had similar issue and it worries me so much.

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @hope123

Question:

I took vaccine only because of travel and I have to travel, to me life is empty without it, I also travel for business with my husband

Now I am not sure about the 2nd shot...They will probably make it an annual thing but I already know so many people who can't take it for other medical reasons.

Do you think there will be a solution?

Those who said - I am not taking a 2nd shot - how do you guys envision your future? Do you never have to travel? Just curious.

I feel stuck

I refused the shot altogether.  I have to wonder what kinds of punishments are in store for those who either are not fully vaccinated or refused altogether.  It isn't like there are only a handful of refusers.  Where I live the vaccination rate is about 60% and has been about that for some time now.  I don't see any great increases happening, in spite of the bribes going on here.  As far as I know it will be up to the individual businesses to decide what they want to do.   Turning away business in droves will end up costing them and possibly putting them out of businessl.

As far as travel--I travel once in a blue moon.  Giving that up is a better choice than risking being injected with that poison.  I'd take a bullet in the head before I'd take that shot.

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @pinkrocker05

I am feeling the same days after my first shot, Pfizer. I have never experienced feeling dizzy before, i couldn't explain this feeling actually. I just feel like my head is heavy and I'm seeing double, things coming near and going far in a sec. How long does this last? Should i consult a doctor? 

Thanks!

I would want to if feeling what you're describing. These side effects are accepted as related to Covid vaccination by some doctors, but not by others. Nonetheless you may be able to get some helpful advice for what you're experiencing. Best wishes for soon recovering!

ReplyQuote
Sarah
(@lilu906)

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @sureyansh
  1. Hlo i am new member.i had AZ vaccine in feb.After 16 wks still have dizziness tinitus some ear fullness and nausea.Today i was searching on google about my symptoms and i found my symptoms are similar to Mal De debarquement syndrome.is it possible that vaccine has caused this rare disease.I am very worried and wants your opinion.

Some others on this forum have also reported symptoms following Covid vaccination such as what you're describing. These vestibular conditions are notoriously difficult to diagnose, in the best of times. There are apparently 25 different kinds!

I want to do testing that my new ENT has prescribed and hear what is thought of that before accepting any diagnosis from my research, which I've done much of. The fact that there's a number of us developing symptoms in close proximity to Covid vaccination and that some have reported improvement (myself included) and others have shared they've recovered gives hope that we may also! That's my wish for you and for all!

ReplyQuote
Page 225 / 1151