Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@pgreen)

@thenystagmus  Thanks so much for your research about my other posts and your support.  I do have BPV as well.  So I will try to get some information on here to help me make decision  Patty

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@spraif)

@dizzyfromvaccine I want to thank you for sharing the solution that worked for you. I have previously posted to share that Claritin D was a game changer for me and helped me to feel about 70% better in the hopes that it might help someone else. In the over 7 weeks since my symptoms began, I stopped taking Claritin D twice for 12 hours each time. Both times, all my symptoms returned in full force which made me realize that the root cause of my issues remain. Claritin D causes blood pressure to rise, so it is not a long term answer.

I feel that those of us at this point are receiving very little help from the medical community which makes us feel somewhat helpless and hopeless. Every person on this forum that either shares their journey or their remedy offers me insight and information to add to my arsenal in my battle back to health. When you shared your experience, I immediately did some research on the supplements and then ordered them. I honestly have very little to lose at this point and much to gain. With children and a business, I need this nightmare to be over. I began taking the Liposomal Glutathione (liquid) with Vitamin C (on an empty stomach as directed) and Quercetin with Zinc (after a meal as directed) last night. I am hoping to come back here shortly to say that I am back to my pre-vaccinated self. But even if that is not the case, I greatly appreciate the information you have passed on to me. 

Nasu, dragonlover, Rachie and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rayshie)

@adriana I have had tingling for about 7 days that started 2 days after my covid vaccination.  Also went to ER and everything else normal. Was told it is anxiety which is not! Has yours gone away? Did you get the 2nd shot?

ReplyQuote
(@saraka)

@juliette do you live in the UK?

ReplyQuote
(@mariad)

Hi there I am new to this site. Just curious as to what side effects people are experiencing who have Meniere’s disease

I was first diagnosed with Meniere’s when I was 16. I frequently experience vertigo, migraines, tinnitus and even ocular migraines/auras. It’s only been this past year that I have been able to keep my condition stable with less episodes without taking medications.

I work in the medical field and I am being pressured by my work to get my COVID vaccine. After reading other people’s experiences, I’m scared to have any adverse reactions. What should I do?

l.swolfs and l.swolfs reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Article about getting workers compensation for Covid vaccine adverse effects if your employer requires Covid vaccination. (You must quickly get medical diagnosis documentation.)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wusa9.com/amp/article/news/verify/covid-vaccine-required-employer-workers-compensation/536-f84f59b8-a233-4a2a-ad1d-5735831dbcd3

ReplyQuote
markm
(@markm)

@jasonedwarda Your experience sounds the same as mine. I mostly just have tinnitus now and it does feel like it's gotten worse. I saw two ENTs and they both said I have hearing loss. Although my background is construction which could have attributed to tinnitus I don't ever remember it being noticeable to the point where it gave me anxiety or needing to see a doctor. My guess is the vaccine definitely did some damage. 

ENT says it won't get worse but may not get better either. I'm going to try B1 supplement since I've heard some people having success with it. Others here have said that it clears up over time but not holding my breath. 

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Hospital employees sueing over required Covid vaccination:

Comments are interesting.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/92856

ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@thenystagmus I'm a hospital employee and was pressures to take the vaccine. How I wish I hadn't. I never will again and will leave my job if forced to have vaccine again. 

dragonlover, Sassafras, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @rachie

@thenystagmus I'm a hospital employee and was pressures to take the vaccine. How I wish I hadn't. I never will again and will leave my job if forced to have vaccine again. 

Ouch! Yes, I took mine all too willingly, but heartily regret it now! I've had more than enough, also ...swearing off, for life! (Pun intended 😁) There are many things I would not and will not do if vaccination becomes required for them. So, please scoot over a bit... Thank you, I wanted to join you there! Have a good day ...or at least try to?!! 🤗

dragonlover, Rachie, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Information concerning Covid vaccine skin reactions:

Again, the comments following the article are worth reading!

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19vaccine/92428

ReplyQuote
(@lesc)

I posted a few weeks ago. I'm 9 weeks since receiving 1st dose of AZ vaccine. Have experienced intense pressure in my head, feel like I'm drunk and living on a boat and tinnitus. After 6 weeks of telephone calls with 3 different GPs they sent me to hospital for blood tests and CT scan. All came back fine. Have had prochlorperazine, cyclizine and an now waiting for a prescription for beta histine as my diagnosis is now vestibular migraine. I do have a long history of debilitating migraine but have been great for the last couple of years thanks to the menopause. I'm not totally convinced because not everyone on here has migraine yet we all have pretty much the same symptoms. I have also been told that when I go for the second jab I should get the pfizer? When I questioned this the doctor told me had the Pfizer and had no problems at all. I mentioned this site where most people have had either Pfizer or moderns but he wasn't interested in anything I had to say. Feel very stressed about the decisions I am being forced to make. I remember reading that mixing the two doses led to increased and stronger side effects but apparently now they've changed their mind!!

ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@lesc if  I had my time again I wouldn't have the pfizer or any of the vaccines again. 

Sassafras, dragonlover, Dizzyfromvaccine and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@acanning)

I had the Pfizer vaccine May 21;  a bit tired the next day but nothing major. 10 days later I woke up at 6:30am to extreme dizzy feelings (like when you get up too fast and get a head rush).  Progressed to slightly increased resting heart rate (for me) and pain in my left jaw and neck with numbness in my left cheek.  After visit to emerge; had a COVID test (still don't have the results) and just after 6:30pm during my wait I noticed my pain was gone but still dizzy and off -weak.  I checked my heart rate over the next 15 minutes while waiting (until my watch died) and my resting heart rate was consistently back to normal. 
My diagnosis was Vertigo BPPV.  Doctor said it would go away but I think it's getting worse.  I've been working from home this week because I'm too off to drive in my opinion.  My heart rate is still normal which is great and no pain or numbness on the left side. 
I've been taking gravol.  I tried some online maneuvers -the semi somersault twice on each side, once last night 15 minutes between each side and again this morning with ~20 minutes between each side.  My head feels full and I'm still dizzy and nauseous.  It doesn't feel like spinning for me, and my eyes were never blurred. 
Weird, but may or may not be coincidence -the hospital strongly believes this is not associated with the Pfizer vaccine.    

ReplyQuote
(@bromick44)

@sandram 

same thing happened to me. Did your dizziness get better? 

ReplyQuote
Page 232 / 1151