Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@elallen17

Thank you for sharing...Can I ask if these helped with your tinnitus?  This is the one and only symptom I have...

ReplyQuote
(@michaelk)
Very Active Member

@gingerjones Thanks for posting this hopeful information. I had full blown vertigo 2 weeks after my 1st Pfizer shot which lasted 3 weeks and is now totally resolved but I still have tinnitus and if anything it has gotten worse but it is not horrible and I can live with it (of course I would rather not). At this point I have not chosen to get the 2nd shot and I asked my ENT if he recommended getting it and he said it could go either way and did not want to make a recommendation. From what people on this site seem to say the side effects from the 2nd shot are worse and I do not want full blown vertigo again that may not resolve. What are the thoughts of others who have not had their 2nd shot yet?

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@michaelk

Honestly, I was against the vaccine from the beginning.  I only got the vaccine because my husband asked me to.  He is a diabetic and I would have regretted it, if I were to somehow infect him with Covid-19...Now I am regretting ever getting it...

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @thenystagmus

Article about getting workers compensation for Covid vaccine adverse effects if your employer requires Covid vaccination. (You must quickly get medical diagnosis documentation.)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wusa9.com/amp/article/news/verify/covid-vaccine-required-employer-workers-compensation/536-f84f59b8-a233-4a2a-ad1d-5735831dbcd3

So many doctors are denying that the effects are vaccine-related, getting that documentation might end up being a lot easier said than done.

Sarah, Sassafras, Sarah and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elallen17)

@gingerjones since taking the supplements I have not had any fullness, ringing or swooshing sounds in my ear

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seanev)

@sandram

We are experiencing the same. Got our first vaccine last month.. how long did yours last for??

Much thanks 

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @isismadec
Posted by: @thenystagmus

Article about getting workers compensation for Covid vaccine adverse effects if your employer requires Covid vaccination. (You must quickly get medical diagnosis documentation.)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wusa9.com/amp/article/news/verify/covid-vaccine-required-employer-workers-compensation/536-f84f59b8-a233-4a2a-ad1d-5735831dbcd3

So many doctors are denying that the effects are vaccine-related, getting that documentation might end up being a lot easier said than done.

I know, I know... And it's a crapshoot which kind you'll get. And you sure would want to try getting it from your own doctor.

The way I've seen Workers' Comp operate - they require you to see their doctors - which might be someone past retiring from their own practice. And then they rely on their say-so for diagnosis and treatment recommendations. How is that not a humongous conflict of interest!! Then, if you disagree, you have to hire a lawyer to go to bat for you. (My brother did and won!)

It will probably be a long time before the vaccine companies here or the US government makes any admissions of correlation, if ever. I would expect that to happen in other countries first and that might bring some pressure to bear on the issue.

I sure don't have the energy to fight with them. I've been wanting to go to the bank for days now to get some small denomination bills for gifts, but I can't seem to find what I need to get going even for that. I felt improvement with taking the Medrol, but it seems I've headed downhill again now that's thoroughly worn off.

I hope someone somewhere will fight these battles, but just don't foresee myself armoring up for it.

ReplyQuote
(@elallen17)

@onaboatfeeling yes it came that way. 

(@pavneet)

@elallen17 which supplements you took? I have the same dizziness and i want to get rid of it

ReplyQuote
(@pavneet)

@itsjustme did it get better now? I have been feeling dizzy for almost 9 days now

ReplyQuote
(@vaccine2021)

@lpycb42

May I ask one question after reading all your posts?

Did you get your first dose of Pfizer on 4/15? Do you want to get the second does later?

Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@onaboatfeeling)

@elallen17 Also, was it recommended that you take 1500mg of glutathione/day? Does that seem like a high dose?

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @michaelk

@gingerjones Thanks for posting this hopeful information. I had full blown vertigo 2 weeks after my 1st Pfizer shot which lasted 3 weeks and is now totally resolved but I still have tinnitus and if anything it has gotten worse but it is not horrible and I can live with it (of course I would rather not). At this point I have not chosen to get the 2nd shot and I asked my ENT if he recommended getting it and he said it could go either way and did not want to make a recommendation. From what people on this site seem to say the side effects from the 2nd shot are worse and I do not want full blown vertigo again that may not resolve. What are the thoughts of others who have not had their 2nd shot yet?

My thought is, you are one smart cookie! 🧐

Some seem to have gotten by without further scathing by this ... others, burnt twice! 🥵

I've had enough, or rather, more than enough. I don't know if my body will ever get over its confusion over the assault that's already been waged against it. I feel like I have an ongoing autoimmune reaction, at best. And that my body is loudly telling me to have mercy on it...

gingerj and gingerj reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @50yofemale

Hi All.  I am a 50 year old woman who has been struggling with dizziness, brain fog and mild nausea since about 1 week after my second Pfizer dose.  In the 5.5 weeks since symptoms started I had about one week of feeling slightly better - and the rest of the time symptoms have been pretty constant.  Some days are much worse than others like today where I am pretty incapable of doing anything.  The nausea subsided after the 2nd week but dizziness and brain fog persist - general sense of disorientation at times.  I often find myself standing up looking into the fridge or closet feeling a sense of "where am I and what am I doing?"  Haha!  Trying to find the humor in it sometimes!  But it's a sensation that is hard to describe as it's just beneath the surface.  I am grateful that I am vaccinated against COVID and am trying to stay positive that these symptoms will subside.  I am still unsure if they are connected to the vaccine or if I am just experiencing weird peri-menopause symptoms but reading this forum seems to confirm some definite patterns post vaccination.  My GP has been somewhat understanding and has shared with me that she has another patient with similar symptoms.  She sent me to a neurologist who was pretty dismissive (although he said symptoms "could" have been caused by the vaccine).  He also advised me to come back in a month if things haven't changed.  My GP has also ordered an MRI which I will get next week.  I understand the complexities involved with this type of sweeping roll-out of a vaccine so have faith that researchers are working hard to understand the nuances of different people's reactions.  This is a new technology just like the novel virus it is meant to combat and I remain hopeful that if these patterns are real doctors will find solutions. In the meantime I'm looking for ways to feel better.  Am I understanding that some people are finding relief with B1 supplements and zinc?

Some feel that some substances are helpful, but many have had symptoms lessen with time, so who knows...

I can relate to what you're experiencing and thinking.

But about the menopausal theory, something to take into consideration - this forum of people experiencing these symptoms is not just populated by women...

(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@elallen17

Perfect!! That is just what I wanted to hear...

ReplyQuote
Page 233 / 1151