Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@lvit01gmail-com)

Posted by: @hope123

@lvit01gmail-com What's the point of that? We all know it's from the damn vaccine...

I completely agree with you, there's not much point seeing other doctors. I'm just being desperate. Surpassingly, 2 out 3 doctors I've seen so far (my PCP, and 2 ENTs) agreed that it's a side effect from the vaccine, my understanding is only because they are dealing with patients with similar symptoms. However both said that they don't know how to treat it. The Labyrinthitis is normally treated with steroids or antibiotics, depending on what caused the infection (viral or bacterial). I took a regiment of prednisone, which helped me to an extend to regain my highs in the affected ear. I'm just very curious, if there's anything that can be done to speed-up healing of auditory and vestibular nerves. I't all uncharted territory...

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
Hope123
(@hope123)

@nodiagnosis just read the forum, many people did - came back clear

ReplyQuote
Hope123
(@hope123)

@gloriam Sorry what are you referring to?

ReplyQuote
(@nodiagnosis)

@hope123 mine was the same, just so bizarre to me. my symptoms mimic many neurological conditions, unbelievable that nobody has been able to get diagnosed. hopefully our symptoms just vanish one day 

Hope123 and Hope123 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mcross)

@carol We are literally one big vaccine trial in the data gathering stage. My guess is it will be some time before legitimate published studies about the vaccine side effects and risks are released. Same with the medical community having a better understanding of them or a way to treat them. As I’ve said, my doctors are great and very supportive but have outwardly admitted they don’t have the knowledge at this point to know what to do and what they tried didn’t help.
Unfortunately, several hundred people experiencing major life disrupting issues that people on here are reporting after the vaccines are minimal compared to several million vaccinations without complications, or over half a million deaths from covid. I don’t expect to hear from anyone for followup, appreciate support and understanding, enjoy the “good” days and get through the ones that aren’t.
Managing anxiety is a big one. Not sure if it’s worse because of the vaccine itself, or my hypersensitivity and hyper awareness of physical changes and discomfort in my body. The brain fog is massively frustrating but that was at its worse the first six weeks. It’s easy to get stuck in the fear and anger which is so hard on the mind and body. Im trying to take a step back, am focusing on one day at a time, appreciate small very slow improvements and actually find meditation has been helpful (except when the vertigo is worse) 🤬🤨

Sorry got on a bit of a tangent there. I’m sorry you having to go through this also. Take care 😊

ReplyQuote
(@supsup21)

@hope123

Exactly theres over 200 pages, it sends me disorientated reading, was after a quick answer, thanks though hun 

ReplyQuote
(@mcross)

@lukenick Same. Sometimes feel like my eyeball is going to pop out but more my left eye won’t “work” with my right one. Vision off. Everything has been on the left side. Was at the ophthalmologist when it was happening one day. He saw nystagmus in the left eye which he has never seen before. Said can cause that vision imbalance, dizziness ect. Screen work is the worst except my Fire reader. It’s been slow but mine continues to improve with some set back days. Hope you continue to improve as well. Take care 😊

LPV and LPV reacted
ReplyQuote
Hope123
(@hope123)

@supsup21 Read my last post, I summed it all up in there 😉

ReplyQuote
Hope123
(@hope123)

Guys I think it would be helpful to include you timeline with each post

eg

Got my first shot on____DATE

Symptoms started____DATE (list the main symptoms)

etc 

That would be very helpful for new and returning members 😊 

Rachie, dragonlover, Rachie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ninaniagara)

@sara-yancey

you had mentioned an intolerance to electronic devices since the vaccine. This brought to mind what one experiences with post concussion due to inflammation in the brain. And with that the person is to avoid electronic devices as much as possible. And to use the low glare light that new cellphones and tablets have. It does get better in time

This is what I have found to helpful as since my 1st Pfizer  covid vaccine I find Myself increasingly intolerant of sounds whether it be the radio or tv or sometimes just to much talk ... as in guided meditation . So much that I want to scream out to Alexa to shut up ... I use that as my barometer these days. If that s the case I realize that I need a 5 or 10 minute rest or even better a meditation... so since the vaccine I have several throughout the day. In fact having learned these techniques from an earlier mTbi, it helps me somehow be better able to listen to my body's responses.. and not push it but gracefully with patience help myself along.

in fact I stumbled across this group today when trying to find an answer to lingering post vaccine symptoms with those who have mTbi... which I haven’t found as yet. 

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@hope123

Question:  are you taking just Glutathione or Liposomal glutathione?  I have read that L-glutathione is better.  See below

Why Take the Liposomal Form of Glutathione?

Multiple options exist for supplementing glutathione.  These range from IV (intravenous) glutathione to different oral forms of glutathione to transdermal. Some integrative practitioners use IV glutathione which can increase glutathione levels for a short time, but since the IV’s are not done daily it is difficult to keep glutathione levels elevated.  Clinical research using IV glutathione has shown good elevation in levels, but when the IV treatments stopped, glutathione decreased back to baseline levels.11

Initial research with oral glutathione, not in the liposomal form, did not show elevations in glutathione levels or decreases in oxidative stress markers.12 Glutathione easily changes from the reduced (the active form) to the oxidized form, so the thought was that it did not remain in the reduced form during absorption from the digestive tract.  Studies with transdermal forms did not show elevations of reduced glutathione either.13  Oral liposomal glutathione on the other hand, has been shown in multiple studies to increase reduced glutathione in the blood and to decrease oxidative stress markers.5,13  The most common concern with oral glutathione is whether it is actually absorbed intracellularly (within the cell).  One published study proved that its liposomal glutathione increased intracellular absorption, improved oxidative stress markers, and improved natural killer cell function5.

Rachie, NiagaraArtGirl, Rachie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ninaniagara)

@mcross I read your recent post and felt it could have been written by me, when my brain is feeling clear. For myself, since the 1st Pfizer covid abx April 12, 2021, I still continue to deal with intense brain fog, fatigue, anxiety, shallow breathing, tinnitus, and light headed dizzy spells to name a few side effects. The elevated blood pressure and heart rate has thankfully returned to normal thanks to high doseage of theracurmin 3x day which lessens cytokines release. I find 5 to 10 minutes of guided meditation or meditation music really helps with anxiety 

ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

Wish I hadn't got the shit either as have now been diagnosed with menieres syndrome which I never had before. Have been told by many Dr's all my symptoms anxiety. Emergency dept Dr eventually after my insistence that not all my symptoms were anxiety listened and diagnosed vertigo/meineres and prescribed behistine. To follow up with GP as said will need exercises for balance now.

Unfortunately I am now suffering anxiety because of my symptoms so I am going to ask my GP for something to help with this. If I have to suffer the symptoms I would at least like something to help me feel a little better/more positive.

Keep going everyone, we are all in this together so let's do all we can to get through this. 

Just noticed a typo meant shot not shit but actually now think maybe that typo was the right word 😉

Gloria M, dragonlover, Gloria M and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anonym2)

@tabby

I think so too. i can relate with some of the symptoms you mentioned such as prolonged looking at the screen or speaking over video on the phone seem to be a bit uncomfortable. I think its slowly improving with time but still some distance to go. I have started taking breaks often since my work is mostly PC based. but seems the vaccine infammation has surely targeted the spots which were under stress. 

ReplyQuote
(@anonym2)

@lukenick

correct. in my case, strain is usually in the temples or other regions of the head which seem to tighten up. sometimes lying down on the back does not help as such if tightness is in the back of the head. when i go out of the home, things feel much beter though. i think looking at short distances is causing the irritation. 

Hope123 and Hope123 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 249 / 1151