2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @lh2021

@tabby

thats been the hard part for me. I’ll have a week where it’s not as bad and I think I’m getting better then it just gets worse. I feel more uncoordinated everyday at this point.

I really can't fathom why, but when I woke up and turned over this morning I had the worst vertigo, complete with nystagmus once again that I've had since my initial symptoms started 3 months ago. I had plans to go with friends today and managed to get ready and stagger down the sidewalk to meet them. I almost didn't go, but they had convinced me to get out for a day at a lake, knowing how I'd been. I laid back, and had to keep my eyes shut in the car and ended up shutting my ears with my fingers on the half hour drive there. I felt pretty bad the first half of the day, but improved some later. I wish I knew if there's something I do or don't do differently for this kind of relapse to happen. I'm so mystified!

LadyD, dragonlover, LadyD and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@katie)

@rraymo1123

At my wits end, and basically out of ideas, I went to see an atlas orthogonist (a specialized chiropractor) after a colleague with years of vertigo issues (completely unrelated to the vaccine) had great success with treatment. The atlas orthogonist did the upper cervical spine X-rays. 

ReplyQuote
(@katie)

@rraymo1123

In hindsight, the only symptoms I had after my first vaccine were a sore arm and shoulder/neck soreness/pain/stiffness. I had always thought it was a workout that caused it, but after the second shot it came back even worse. My atlas orthogonist is confident that my neck misalignments are a huge contributing factor to all of this. 

ReplyQuote
(@yoki)
Very Active Member

@schwark4 I'm a long hauler too. I'm almost 5 months post Pfizer vaccine. Hang in there. You WILL get better. I'm certain the supplements mentioned before (liposomal glutathione, zinc and quercetin) helped me get over the hump.

LadyD, Amber, Dizzyfromvaccine and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yoki)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jpdevoys

Hello folks, I’ve been monitoring this forum for a few weeks now and thought I would post my story. I hope it’s not too long and boring. I’m a 51 year old male, based in California, USA, and I would say I was in good health before this all started (ran at least 2 x 5K runs per week).

Apr 5 – Got 1st shot (Pfizer), felt a little fatigued during the evening, but felt fine after.
Apr 27 – Got 2nd shot (Pfizer)
Apr 28 – Injection site soreness, fatigue, aches, but nothing others weren’t experiencing
Apr 29 – Felt fine (that was easy, or so I thought)
April 30 – Ocular migraine (blind spot in right eye, couldn’t read sentences)
May 1-8 – Near fainting spells (or dizziness?)
May 09–21 – Odd dizzy spells and minor numbness/weakness here and there
May 22-31 - Brain fog, dizziness, nausea, numbness/weakness in legs (comes and goes)
Jun 1-10 – Brain fog, tinnitus, no more nausea and numbness (possibly due to supplements)
Jun 11 – Brain fog, tinnitus, dizziness returned for just one day
Jun 12-13 – Brain fog, tinnitus

During this time I went to Urgent Care (May 3), ER (May 7) and was even admitted to hospital for 1 night. Tests include CT Scan of brain (May 7), multiple EKGs, Chest X-Ray (May 7), Echocardiogram (May 7), Nuclear Stress test (May 8), MRI of brain (with and without contrast), Zio heart monitor patch (May 18 - Jun 1), Carotid artery ultrasound (May26), Thyroid ultrasound (Jun 8), multiple blood tests).

So far, all test results are clear (sound familiar?). Still waiting for results of Zio patch which I wore for 2 weeks and recorded 12 events (dizziness episodes, numbness/weakness episodes, palpitations, etc). Also, during all this time I’ve had no fever, heart rate is usually normal, blood pressure is fine and blood/oxygen is fine. For me, this confirmed that I was in pretty good health before this nightmare started.

I’m scheduled to see a cardiologist on Jun 23, and a neurologist on Sep 27 (yes, it’s this far out which is unbelievable and I have great health insurance). I was also prescribed a 5-day burst of prednisone on Jun 11 in the hope it might ease some swelling my doctor noticed in my ear drums. I’m hoping this will ease my brain fog and tinnitus but 2 days in to this so far and no real difference. I’ve also been taking the liposomal glutathione, quercetin and zinc supplement regiment (8 days now), thanks to folks posting on this forum, and they have certainly helped.

All in all, I’m learning to live with my symptoms. Like many of you on this forum, it has greatly impacted my quality of life and I’m just hoping that it will subside over time. I must admit, for the first few weeks of this I had a lot of anxiety because I thought I might have something terminal. I still might because I feel it’s critical now for me to see a neurologist and take a closer look at my nervous system. However, after reading the many stories on this forum, I’m more convinced than ever during the last few weeks that the vaccine caused this. My doctor doesn’t dismiss this theory but just states that there’s not enough data right now. I say it will just be a matter of time. I find solace in this forum and sympathize with the many people on here with whom I feel pretty sure I know how most feel and I know it sucks. My anxiety has reduced, but not knowing how long this will go on for continues to worry me. I will post again if anything significant changes for the better/worse.

Yep, your story sounds way too familiar. I've been to a neurologist as well and the neurological exam was normal but my balance was off a bit. EEG also was normal. He started me on vestibular rehab which I suppose is helping. For me, the supplements were the game changer.

LadyD, Jase V2, LadyD and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @thenystagmus
Posted by: @lh2021

@tabby

thats been the hard part for me. I’ll have a week where it’s not as bad and I think I’m getting better then it just gets worse. I feel more uncoordinated everyday at this point.

I really can't fathom why, but when I woke up and turned over this morning I had the worst vertigo, complete with nystagmus once again that I've had since my initial symptoms started 3 months ago. I had plans to go with friends today and managed to get ready and stagger down the sidewalk to meet them. I almost didn't go, but they had convinced me to get out for a day at a lake, knowing how I'd been. I laid back, and had to keep my eyes shut in the car and ended up shutting my ears with my fingers on the half hour drive there. I felt pretty bad the first half of the day, but improved some later. I wish I knew if there's something I do or don't do differently for this kind of relapse to happen. I'm so mystified!

Hi Sassafras, what a bummer! I wish I knew why our symptoms come and go, maybe it's the vaccine doing it's thing and we have no control over it. 😡 I know it's causing me anxiety and that makes symptoms worse for me. Others here are experiencing similar symptoms which seem to point to the vaccine. The problem is we don't fully understand how the vaccine is affecting us so we don't know how to deal with its side effects, unlike other medications that come with a patient leaflet. I think the consensus here is that it is causing an inflammatory reaction of sorts and will take time to take its course albeit for some longer than others. At least you made a good effort and I'm glad the day got better for you as it went on after such an uncomfortable start. Hope it will now pass for you to move on for a better tomorrow.🙏😊

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ladyd

@schwark4

I’m with you! I’ve had my second dose of AstraZeneca and 4 days later had my first dizzy spell then got worse as weeks progressed I’m now in week 5 and fighting dizziness and anxiety daily. When to urgent care had every test imaginable all came back clear. Was given beta blockers for anxiety which knocked me out, then given anti sickness which did nothing at all then told probably vestibular neuritis so to take Betahistine Dihydrochloride and I’m on day 3 of those and so far no change. I’ve read something very interesting on here that someone was advised by a doctor about the vaccines effects on monocytes.

They say the jab can throw off your balance of monocytes which breakdown dead cellular material and if they are not in proper ratio to begin with (I had lymphoma so mine definitely wouldn’t be) then they leave a lot of cellular material behind causing inflammation and making people feel dizzy and sick. MRNA vaccines target these cells specifically so that’s most likely what’s wrong with me.

This doctor suggested supplements of Liposomal glutathione, Quercetin, Zinc and Ivermectin and the person improved within 2 days. Then shared info on here and more and more people have tried this out too and many have got better within 2 days of taking them. With that in mind, I’ll be going to my pharmacist tomorrow for advice on these supplements and also going to speak to my haematologist to see if this is a likely a monocyte inflammatory response and whether or not I should take them. 

Totally utterly desperate at this point, I can’t drive, work or do anything at all other than lay on the sofa panicking with no help or real understanding from doctors!

I’m not a parent (fortunately!) I can’t even imagine how difficult that must be to deal with feeling like this! 

Wish you well soon and if this regimen of supplements works I will share on here for sure.

Hi ladyD

That was me. I dont know if it’s right for others although several others had had success with the supplements but I had a buzzy, on a boat, disconnected, ungrounded whirring in my head for 5 weeks after the first pfizer. The supplements changed it all in 2 days. If you read back you can see the doses I took and others took. You need liposomal glutathione and liquid form is best for absorption. If you are in US, i used Trifortify brand which doesnt need to be refrigerated. Good luck! I hope you have success. Just check in with dr or pharmacist for contraindications or allergies or any other reason you shouldn’t take these.  They can be soy based. 

This post was modified 3 years ago by Dizzyfromvaccine

Harry 11, LadyD, Harry 11 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @tabby

Hi Sassafras, what a bummer! I wish I knew why our symptoms come and go, maybe it's the vaccine doing it's thing and we have no control over it. 😡 I know it's causing me anxiety and that makes symptoms worse for me. Others here are experiencing similar symptoms which seem to point to the vaccine. The problem is we don't fully understand how the vaccine is affecting us so we don't know how to deal with its side effects, unlike other medications that come with a patient leaflet. I think the consensus here is that it is causing an inflammatory reaction of sorts and will take time to take its course albeit for some longer than others. At least you made a good effort and I'm glad the day got better for you as it went on after such an uncomfortable start. Hope it will now pass for you to move on for a better tomorrow.🙏😊

Thank you, Tabby! At least my ENT and I will have fresh information to discuss when I go for a follow-up appointment this week!

And now I'm realizing my a/c quit working today while I was gone. It's cooler outside tonight than in my house, so I'll open windows for tonight. I'm glad my friends will help me try to figure that out in the morning.

Tonight - dizzy, nauseated, hot ...it's sure not hard to imagine tomorrow getting better! 🥴

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Thank you, Tabby! At least my ENT and I will have fresh information to discuss when I go for a follow-up appointment this week!

And now I'm realizing my a/c quit working today while I was gone. It's cooler outside tonight than in my house, so I'll open windows for tonight. I'm glad my friends will help me try to figure that out in the morning.

Tonight - dizzy, nauseated, hot ...it's sure not hard to imagine tomorrow getting better! 🥴

Perhaps the temperature has something to do with the way you feel. I've been dizzy for two days and it's been hot here too. I don't have air conditioning, only noisy fans lol, but I've noticed that I always feel worse if I get too hot. Had a bad experience with ceterizine on Saturday. Hope your ENT can offer you some explanation.😊

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@dizzyfromvaccine Hi yes and thank you so much for sharing. We have exact same symptoms at exact same time after vaccination that’s why I have to try too. I will be taking the information your doctor provided you to my haematologist and also to my pharmacist for advice before getting anything though. I am in the UK but can still get all the things you mentioned. Got to be worth a try! Will get advice first though for sure and I’ll let you know if it works. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼 

Dizzyfromvaccine, Tabby, Dizzyfromvaccine and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@davidmerrill

hi NAV,

I didn’t sleep well last night after watching Professor Bhakdi’s video. This morning I did some fact checking and came across an article in USA Today regarding his claims. Since he is being vilified by the medical community and others I thought it only fair to post a link to it so that people can compare opinions and supposed facts. It’s a crazy world we live in right now, to say the least. As for me, I hope Dr Bhakdi is not right, but if he is...

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/04/30/fact-check-covid-19-vaccines-dont-cause-death-wont-depopulate-planet/7411271002/

Tabby, Rachie, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @tabby

Perhaps the temperature has something to do with the way you feel. I've been dizzy for two days and it's been hot here too. I don't have air conditioning, only noisy fans lol, but I've noticed that I always feel worse if I get too hot. Had a bad experience with ceterizine on Saturday. Hope your ENT can offer you some explanation.😊

Thank you, I hope you're back to feeling better again soon!

I'd like to be able to blame the heat, but with having a/c I've not been exposed to it much. And tonight my home is cooling off quickly, thankfully! I can't think of anything to blame for waking up this morning with this sudden, intense relapse.

I have some things reserved in my back pocket prescribed by my family practice doctor left to try, the next of which is a nasal steroid spray, Flonase. I was concerned after reading the side effects reported in online reviews, but I plan to try it now. Since one side effect is wakefulness, I'll wait until tomorrow.

I'm having increasing vertigo, nystagmus and nausea just laying in bed tonight. Focusing on my phone screen helps. It worsens when I close my eyes, but I hope I can eventually get some needed sleep. I liked my getting better times a whole lot more than this day!!

Tabby, LadyD, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@author8689 I’m sorry to hear you’re suffering the same as me after your first dose. Mine was only after my second shot and I’m 5 weeks in. Can I ask what medication the ER prescribed for you? Hope you feel better soon!

ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@jpdevoys my goodness that’s a lot of tests and stress for you. I sympathise with your anxiety and how these symptoms have impacted on your day to day life. I do hope you get some answers but I suspect we are all suffering the same reaction as an inflammatory immune response to the vaccine. It can only be that really! I’m glad your anxiety has reduced slightly and I’m going to also try the supplement regimen. Wish you well soon 🙏🏼

Jase V2 and Jase V2 reacted
ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@vespinosa925 same! 🙏🏼

ReplyQuote
Page 273 / 1151