Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@lilu906 

Could it be the video came before the article?  Don't know...I know the article that is being circulated of from May 3, 2021

Sarah and Sarah reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@squishle 

Oh you poor dear!  I am sorry for what you are going through...I too have had panic attacks when the ringing in my ears was at its worst...but lucky for me, I have a sister who is a registered nurse and has had Covid-19...every time I would freak out, I would call her and her words to me were, and still are...this is inflammation and your symptoms will eventually go away...It took her a full year to get better...you will prevail

Squishle, Tabby, Rachie and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@heybro 

Bingo!!  I'm with you

ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@jondick

That's great news, gives me hope when I see updates like these, so thank you and hope you are soon totally recovered x

ReplyQuote
Sarah
(@lilu906)

@gingerjones possibly, that might be the case. I was just watching another interesting video where people in the comment section were talking about similar side effects as we are experiencing. They were talking about creating their own reporting system, it had almost 800 likes 😣

Sassafras, Tabby, Rachie and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@tabby

That's me looking for a new job then as I work in health care. Ridiculous when it's making some of us so ill and then have to be on sick leave as I am. Surely better to have staff taking precautions and able to work? What's next? Refusing patients care unless they are vaccinated?

I know where they can poke there vaccine and it isn't sunny there 😂

dragonlover, Sassafras, Tabby and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@thenystagmus indeed a dislike!  They'll lose some good staff with this being actioned. 

Sassafras, dragonlover, Tabby and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@squishle

Yes it's so horrible when they say it's all anxiety, I've had paramedics out too as felt so ill and been told it's anxiety. Some is anxiety but brought on by feeling so unwell and not being taken seriously. I hope you feel less anxious soon.

It sounds horrible but I can't help but think if those medical staff who dismiss us as anxiety were to get a reaction then maybe they wouldn't be so quick to make assumptions.

And no that paramedic is no expert so he should be more respectful.

Sending you a reassuring hug, you sound like you need one x

Sarah, LadyD, Sassafras and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeneticp)

@teresawarren40 I assume some of my symptoms are similar to meningitis - headache that seems to have originated in the neck (I have other kinds of headaches though), sensitivity to sound and light (although the light sensitivity is less now). I haven’t had any fever, nausea, rashes etc. He hasn’t said it explicitly but I get the impression he has seen some strange things come through his door since vaccinations began. Same with my Primary Care Dr. Both mentioned there may be a connection to the vaccine but neither seems to know exactly how. 

KitKat, KitKat, Sarah and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@rachie Hi Rachie, I cannot imagine care workers taking this news sitting down can you? Not only that, according to the report, this will eventually apply to other health care workers. After the cost of training them and the loss of their experience, I cannot see how the NHS will survive. Nye Bevan would turn in his grave. I know BoJo is not happy with the slow uptake of vaccines in certain areas like London but to address it in this way is not going to win him any votes in the popularity stakes. Scotland, Wales and Irish governments are not following suit. I don't know whether you've seen the BBC headline today but they usually don't stick their neck out this far unless they have good grounds to do so. It also mentions that the exception to this rule is if you have genuine reasons for not having the jab you will be exempt. If you have had such a bad reaction to the first dose maybe your doctor can back you up. I have read here that some doctors have recommended not getting the second jab after such a bad reaction to the first one. I do hope it doesn't come to that.🙏😊

KitKat, KitKat, Rachie and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rachie

@tabby

That's me looking for a new job then as I work in health care. Ridiculous when it's making some of us so ill and then have to be on sick leave as I am. Surely better to have staff taking precautions and able to work? What's next? Refusing patients care unless they are vaccinated?

I know where they can poke there vaccine and it isn't sunny there 😂

There are rabid pro-vaccine types who believe that the unvaccinated should be denied health care.  I read various forums and see this unfortunate sentiment being expressed.

KitKat, KitKat, Sassafras and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

INVERMETCIN 

The following article is very interesting. What is it and could it help us? If so, where could we get it? Major questions. 

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/06/16/ivermectin-for-covid-19-infection.aspx?cid_medium=sms&cid=share

Sarah and Sarah reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

I was always pro vaccine until  I had these side effects but never disrespected anyone who said they didn't want the vaccine. My boyfriend never wanted it so never had it he just said he was happy to wear a mask etc if needed and wasn't putting a test vaccine in his body. He's even more determined not to ha e it now after looking after me. 

KitKat, KitKat, dragonlover and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@tabby

It was the 2nd jab when I reacted. I will never have a other vaccine. My boss really pushed us to have the vaccine and so did hospital directors etc so was really made to feel guilty if we didn't take it. Never again, they would have to drag me kicking and screaming to take another one. I will speak to my union about this if it comes to it, it's a disgrace to make people choose between being ill or losing your job. 

LadyD, dragonlover, Tabby and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@gloriam I'm looking into this. I've emailed a private doctor Dr Nyjon Eccles in Harley Street whose name was listed on the FLLC by Dr KORY he's pricey but I'll pay anything to get better - max out the credit card lol.

Not had a reply yet. 

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 286 / 1151