Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

Another article on ivermectin.    

https://theivermectinjournal.com/2021/01/27/get-a-doctors-prescription-for-ivermectin/

ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@rachie Hmmm interested to see what he says!!x

ReplyQuote
(@michaelk)
Very Active Member

@dizzyfromvaccine  what supplements did you take? I tried to look back and find your previous post but could not. 

Dr. Anthony Fauci of The National Institutes of Health said in an interview with The Washington Post that data shows one shot of the Pfizer vaccine proved to be only 33% effective against the Delta variant. Fauci urged the importance of receiving both doses of the vaccine to protect against the variant. 

I have only received the 1st shot of Pfizer and opted out of the 2nd because I experienced 3 weeks of full blown vertigo. With 86 % effectiveness from the 1st shot I felt protected enough to wait and see how many people recovered and how long it took from the 2nd shot. Now with only 33% protection from the Delta I am rethinking what I should do. What do other people think who have only had their 1st shot?

Trisha and Trisha reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

@rachie 

If you can get it, I’m sure we will all be interested in how it works for you. Good luck and remember we are all here routing for you. 🙏

Rachie and Rachie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rachie

I was always pro vaccine until  I had these side effects but never disrespected anyone who said they didn't want the vaccine. My boyfriend never wanted it so never had it he just said he was happy to wear a mask etc if needed and wasn't putting a test vaccine in his body. He's even more determined not to ha e it now after looking after me. 

There is so much disrespect and outright hostility by some towards those refusing the vaccine. I've been lectured, berated, bullied, and name-called. I've had horrible comments made to me. It's very ugly.  I had initially been gung-ho about getting vaccinated--until I started researching the side effects and found my way to this forum.  My husband also changed his mind about being vaccinated after I told him what I'd read here, and he started reading elsewhere about other side effects when he did his own research.  He's healthy and feels that he has a better chance of staying that way by avoiding the vaccine.  People need to do what they think is best for themselves and let others do the same without giving them pushback about it.

Sassafras, Gloria M, Rachie and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @rachie

@tabby

It was the 2nd jab when I reacted. I will never have a other vaccine. My boss really pushed us to have the vaccine and so did hospital directors etc so was really made to feel guilty if we didn't take it. Never again, they would have to drag me kicking and screaming to take another one. I will speak to my union about this if it comes to it, it's a disgrace to make people choose between being ill or losing your job. 

So if you've had both jabs, you should be ok then. At the moment there seems to be talk about having both jabs, I've not read anything else. 

ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

Update - I am booking a consultation with Dr Nyjon Eccles for a 30 minute immune support zoom call. The website is the naturaldoctor.org if anyone is interested in checking it out. Yes it's pricey but if it works it will be worth it - that free jab has cost me more than money for sure, my health, my sanity for starters! 

ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@tabby

Yes but if they say we need boosters I'm not having them. No way in hell lol x

Sarah, Sassafras, dragonlover and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

It's wrong that people cannot be allowed to make thier own decisions about thier health without being bullied or vilified if they choose a different option to others. To be honest every day I say to my boyfriend it scares me how many people are taking these vaccines daily and like me have no idea that they may end up suffering because they have been bullied/pushed/ guilt tripped into taking it. 

lvit01, Sassafras, Gloria M and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@dizzyfromvaccine

I've tapered down from original doses but feel they have helped meso will continue at the maintainence doses 

ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@ladyd

I'll let you all know when I get my appointment. I'm awaiting a call back fingers crossed x

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@rachie I'm with you on that one, no booster for me either. Maybe they'll come up with something else by then other than a vaccine. In the meantime, they cannot ignore the Yellow Card scheme, Vaers, listen to GP's etc for adverse effects people have reported. They cannot ignore it, the information is published weekly for all to see. 

Sassafras, Rachie, dragonlover and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@rachie please do! I’m on day four of taking Betahistine Dihydrochloride or Serc as it’s known in the US. No change whatsoever. Got to give it at least a week before I call doctor again though otherwise he’ll say I didn’t give them a chance! Then I’m going to try the supplements suggested. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼 

Rachie and Rachie reacted
ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@rachie 100% refusing!!!!

Sassafras, dragonlover, Rachie and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@ladyd

My relief came from the pregablin as I said not for everyone but a nurse friend suggested I ask my Dr if I could try it and she agreed as it's a better version of gabapentin and more quickly absorbed. Yes I still have some pain, dizziness etc but has calmed my anxious mind and helped with some of the nerve pain I've had since the vaccine. But that if you decided to try it would need discussion with your Dr.  

My nurse friend also suggested I try cerrazine ( which you can buy over the counter with no prescription) instead of the behistine she said it works better.

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 287 / 1151