2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @dizzyfromvaccine
Posted by: @lilu906

@gloriam ivermectin, was safely used for the past 50 years around the globe nearly 4 billion times. It is on WHO's list of essential medicines and it was developed in Japan, also won a Nobel Prize in 2015 for it's global and historic impacts in eradicating parasitic infections in many parts of the world. For some reason it is very hard to get a prescription for it(also can be purchased on Amazon). It is proven that it can help with Covid, after Covid long haulers side effects and after vaccine side effects.

I took it. But only 1 dose because it made my heart race. But wondering if it worked in addition to the supplements. 

How did you get Ivermectin?  What kind of doctor will give it?

ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@lexie111 glad to hear that! What were you taking if anything? X

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

I'd forgotten I'd left information on a website for an at-home vertigo study for US residents. I didn't have one of the common diagnoses they would like you to have to try out their device, but if you have vertigo and are interested in trying out their device and answering their questionnaires, you could check out this link to their website. I think prior to entering an email address for them to contact you, you can scroll down to see the diagnosis categories they're seeking. They're offering a $100 card for participants that complete the study.

It appears they'll have a tinnitus study also in late summer.

https://otolithlabs.com/2403-2/

ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@jasonedwarda very true. I’ve been eating differently the last 2 days and seen a mild improvement already by having anti inflammatory and antioxidant foods. 

Rachie, Sassafras, Rachie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

Update - cerrazine seems to be working better for dizziness than Behistine. Can buy cerrazine without a prescription. Have also been drinking a fruit and vegetable smoothie daily made with lots of anti inflammatory fruit and vegetables and ones that are high sources of glutathione. Added some almonds too as a good vitamin source.

Cut out caffeine, drinking diluted fruit juice with added vitamin c and a reduced dose of the glutathione, quercetin and zinc.

Awaiting call from naturaldoctor.org regarding ivermectin treatment. I'll update you regarding this when I know more. #maxoutthecreditcardtogetwell

Most expensive free vaccine I've ever had! 

Lol 

Lets beat this guys! X

Patty, Sarah, LadyD and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@jasonedwarda. Very true I e adopted the anti inflammatory diet but as find eating is difficult currently I make fresh fruit and vegetable smoothies. 

Tabby, Sassafras, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nodiagnosis)

@lexie111 hello! what kind of leg pain are you experiencing? i've had tingling in one foot, but quite intense burning/muscle pain in my thighs - one in particular. and also inflammation of my knee 

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@nodiagnosis this is yet another coincidence! I too have had an intermittent sensation for months now which feels like someone has put something hot on my thigh. It comes and goes but not had the sensation for about 2 weeks now. Very odd!

ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@ladyd 

oh wow me too with the tingling burning pain but in my forearm feels like someone has grabbed and twisted my arm leaving it feeling burning pain and pins and needles. Yet another side effect it seems! 

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@rachie ok mine isn’t like that, it’s just a hot sensation. Have you told your doctor about this pain in your arm? I think you should ask for a blood test and a D dimer just to rule out any blood clots. If the sensation is like someone twisting your arm you really should tell a doctor. I know because I’ve had a blood clot in my arm before. I don’t mean to worry you and it’s probably not related to it but something you should definitely rule out. If you have a blood test done, your platelet level will show if there’s any kind of coagulant problem. 

Rachie, Tabby, Rachie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Hi everyone, there was an interesting programme on tv last night in the UK interviewing the scientists who made the vaccines and how they were all made in each country. Maybe you've seen it already but if anyone is interested it's on youtube and runs for 1hr 28 mins called "Horizon Special The Vaccine". 😊

Sarah, Dizzyfromvaccine, LadyD and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@ladyd

I've told the Dr but just not interested say its all anxiety. I will tell Dr that I'm worried it could be a clot. Thank you x

Tabby, LadyD, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@thenystagamus Hi Sassafras, I hope your new med has started to kick in and is giving you some relief from your vertigo. I'm in migraine 😡 mode again so keeping a low profile today. Wishing you all the best.🙏😊

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@rachie Hopefully it’s nothing but please do check. They found mine by xray actually because I went in with what they thought was a sprained arm, this was back in 2012. But they should do a blood test first, you want a full blood count done. All of us should be getting that as standard anyway with what we are all going through. Xx

Rachie and Rachie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@heybro 

Hi. I dont think many do. You need to find one that has read snd studied it and believes it works. It’s controversial so probably not many. Someone posted a video from a Dr Kory. Maybe see if you can find that. Maybe there are drs who follow him. 

Rachie and Rachie reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 291 / 1151