17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @rachie

@thenystagmus ooh yes now I would love you to write a unicorn poem so please do so x

Hmmm ...my poetry has apprehended me during dark, needful periods of my life ...like strangled cries that not everyone would enjoy hearing. I don't know if a poem can be called up by my initiative anymore than we're able to call up our wishful unicorns of healing, though I do wish! If one shows up despite my inability to summon, I'll let you know. Although it would probably come from me to you in a PM to keep potential damage to others down. Since I can't predict arrival, if any, it would be advisable for you to not hold your breath in the meantime! 😂

Rachie and Rachie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gm1988)

I had added my story several weeks ago and just wanted to follow up. It's been 10+ weeks since my JJ vaccine, and still feel mildly lightheaded and unsteady almost all day, like i'm tipsy or "on a boat" as others have said. The other concerning symptom is a fullness (almost like a swollen feeling) on the left side of my face/head, and behind my left eye. I do feel like I'm having more "better" days than at the beginning, but still noticeable every day. Like many of you, I also took a trip to the ER and have followed up with primary docs, all tests have come back normal. It doesn't sound as severe as many of you but still very concerning. I am so thankful for others who shared their stories and the things they have tried that seem to help. I just ordered zinc, quercetin and liposomal glutathione online so hopefully that will help! 

I've read that some of you have had burning sensations at the injection site, but I am wondering if anyone has experienced burning sensations on other parts of the body? I started getting isolated burning sensations that lasted only 5-10 seconds on my left leg, but now I seem to get these random hot spots all over my left side. 

ReplyQuote
 dbh
(@danb)

@thenystagmus From my understanding that line has to do with people who are not vaccinated using ivermectin as a prophylactic (preventative) so they do not contract covid if they come in contact with it (since they believe it binds to the spike protein and prevents it causing disease) This was initially based on a study done of 800+ front line workers who were put on ivermectin and fluvoxamine and none of them contracted covid vs 57% contracted in the control group of less people. Any of these treatments should be prescribed by a doctor to ensure proper dosing and quality. There are animal versions of ivermectin so it's not something like getting turmeric or omegas over the counter to take yourself.

The doctors all agree the best and first line of defense is preventative before the viral load gets going. If someone waits until they have symptoms and is not treated early once symptoms arise then the chance of getting long covid is greater due to the higher viral load. Ivermectin seems to help at all stages but is obviously best when there isn't as much virus or spike protein to clear out. They said the average long hauler takes about 36 days to start feeling better once they start taking it, those taking it for preventative measures are buffered from infection, and post vaccine syndrome is somewhere in the middle within a few doses or few weeks to turn the corner and feel better.

They explain the function for post vaccine from min 131 to 143 in the podcast linked below. It's a long 3 hr listen for the whole thing but I do believe they addressed that specific line you clipped somewhere in the show.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7uVXKgE6eLJKMXkETwcw0D?si=C74nuGCHTiaog9GsI16i2w&dl_branch=1

This post was modified 3 years ago by dbh

Jen, Rachie, markm and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

@danb Thank you! I neglected to do my normal scrolling backwards today to pick up posts that had been held up by delayed moderation, so I missed some of yours. What you were sharing with me proved so interesting to me that I read all your previous posts and doing so I came upon the ones you wrote earlier today.

You've been studying this for a while and have linked a lot of information. Videos are normally harder for me to comprehend than printed information, even moreso in my present condition, but I will look for times that I can try viewing these. Thank you for the timestamps indicating information pertinent to my question.

Do you know when your wife and mother-in-law (I think you said) are going to trial these treatments? Please do update and continue to share information here!

Rachie and Rachie reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @nodiagnosis

anyone been tested for, or diagnosed with, autoimmune disease since receiving the vaccine? 

I've been tested for a few and come close to earning one of those diagnoses, but thankfully escaped it.

My ANA came back ok. Many years ago my ANA titer was borderline for a while following an extended period of great physical stress.

My thyroid level showed borderline hyperthyroidism, but a subsequent test showed normalization. I have a history of decades of hypothyroidism treated with thyroid supplementation, followed by a gradual unexplained and unusual reversion to normal levels.

So, that was a relief! These were tests done at my request, after past abnormal results.

Jen, nodiagnosis, Jen and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 dbh
(@danb)

@thenystagmus No worries, I've been in research mode for months on end with all of this trying to find patterns and answers. My wife has appointment with ENT tomorrow. Hoping they will be open to ivermectin since she has already been on corticosteroid nasal spray for a month. Her second dose vaccine was on 4/15/21. Her symptoms are much less now but still show up occasionally, usually around her period or after we've had a few drinks or eaten some junk food. We are an active fit family with 3 kids so she is always on the go with them and we eat clean and healthy for the most part. It seems like even certain foods or things can trigger the inflammation response and symptoms.

My mother in law has an appointment with the doc in the video next week to get on ivermectin. I can't even think about her without getting upset. I'm in a group with 40K long haulers and it's heartbreaking seeing what they are all going through. They have 20+ symptoms with differing severity. Most that post recovery stories are around a year out from getting covid initially. My mother in law has been battling insomnia for months on end, food intolerance due to histamine response and mast cell activation, no appetite (lost 30+ pounds), has extreme anxiety, racing heart, feeling of throat closing when she starts to fall asleep, exercise intolerance, extreme fatigue most days. A completely different person than the one I've known the first 19 years since meeting her. She was always the most vibrant light up a room type of person, loved going out, dancing, big social life with friends and family. So energetic and positive. I know she will get better I just want to help her turn the corner as soon as possible so we can get her back.

I know this is turning into a bit of a rant but I wanted to share both sides of a vaccine reaction and actual covid long haul reaction because there are no great choices for anyone currently whether you get vaccinated or not. The best choice is to not have a pandemic going on in the first place but life doesn't work that way. All we can do is ensure we are as resilient as possible both mentally and physically focusing on the things we can control (exercise, eating healthy, sleep, recovery, disconnecting from the news and social media, Hot / Cold therapy to keep immune system strong) Those are all good things that everyone should be doing but even that doesn't completely protect you as there may be a genetic component of who gets lingering symptoms. There is a lot of polarization out there with covid and vaccines in general. Like politics, people take sides and dig in to reinforce what they already believe.

Option A is do nothing and possibly catch covid, will most likely be mild for the majority of healthy people but there is also small chance that it could completely derail your life for a year like it has with my mother-in-law. It's not just older individuals, there are long haulers in the group in their 20's previously healthy and active. My mother-in-law and Father-in-law both got it at the same time and he never missed a beat just lost his smell for a few days. She had the same initial symptoms but then never got better.  

Option B is to follow the guidelines and get vaccinated. Same as option A the vast majority of people create an acute immune response and move on with their lives. But there is that chance and from what we are seeing a growing number of people with lingering inflammation issues throughout the body possibly due to the spike proteins like everyone on this forum.

Ivermectin seems to be a cheap, safe treatment for this but it's not widespread and hard to find out what is actually going on. It's been around for 40 years and used to treat lyme's disease but it's also out of patent and no $$$ to be made for treating people with it. So people have to try the first tier OTC options (Omegas, Turmeric, Antihistamines, NSAID, Acupuncture, etc.) and if symptoms still persist then what? Steroids seem to help if done early but they just reduce the inflammation temporarily. It seems like ivermectin prevents it from happening in the first place by binding to the spike proteins and allowing the cells to dye off and spike proteins to clear out. Who knows for sure but there is a growning body of evidence of it working for people at all stages of covid and post vaccine inflammation and it's safe so it should be used when other options don't work in my opinion.

I feel so bad for everyone going through this with little to no help from the outside medical system. (The doctors and people we should be able to rely on for help and guidance during times like these) It's a shame people have to resort to Dr. Google, stumble upon forums like this, and facebook groups to sift through the noise trying to find patterns of treatments that seem to work. I honestly think most of the primary care doctors are playing catch up and trying to learn as this thing unfolds just like all of us here. I think there should be more transparent information both scientific and anecdotal to let people make their own educated decisions on how to proceed and get their lives back to normal.

I will repost on this thread once I have more information and see if this treatment works.

I wish everyone here the best in your recovery process and know that better days are on the other side of this!

This post was modified 3 years ago by dbh

gingerj, Jen, Rachie and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hallen4496)

@macey I am sorry to hear about your symptoms - I know how scary this can be! My symptoms were different than yours, but I've been to the ER/hospitalized 5 times. I've had CT scans, chest x-ray, bloodwork, and EKG - everything comes back "normal". At this point, no doctor I've seen believes it is connected to the vaccine (it is also hard to prove). I am hoping that the symptoms I am experiencing will improve over time. If they do, I may consider the second shot, but right now, it is out of the question. One thing I would suggest, is to get a a copy of all of your records and review (if you have not done so already). I found interesting things in my bloodwork from ER visits/hospitalizations. Two weeks after my first vaccine shot (and the first and worst symptomatic episode), my red blood cells were abnormal. My blood work was abnormal during the time when the vaccine was most potent in my body, since then, I've gotten blood work 1 - 2 times a month. I can see the bloodwork returning to baseline and I am feeling a little better each day (still have flares and setbacks). I wish I'd looked at bloodwork months ago when I first started having problems, but it does provide good information about what it happening to my body. 

dragonlover, Sassafras, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hallen4496)

@teresawarren40 Would you be willing to share the other forum? I am looking to read/research as much as I can to find out what others are experiencing and hopefully, find something that helps me!

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

@danb - I'm about to sound like a pile of little missives cracked out of fortune cookies...

Those touched by you and your gifts are fortunate. Your compassion and passion are restorative. You balance knowledge well, like a well-keened sword.

You've given me pause, and exposed me to higher viewing points. These are very difficult to achieve when you're mouldering in the trenches of this bloody battle, trying to discern your enemies from your allies. Thank you.

dbh, Jen, Rachie and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Jen
(@turnbacktime)

@nawpan Hi Natalie, I’m not sure but I am having some better days, which is reassuring. I really hope you see improvement in the lead up to your appt. Six weeks is a long time to be wondering what’s going on and be looking for answers. 
I used Valerian last night to help me settle and sleep and it worked a treat! I’ve got two young boys and I need all the energy I can muster to get through school holidays!

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
 Jen
(@turnbacktime)

@go4ramu yes, absolutely. Let’s hope real time data collection is happening. I have responded to both Pfizer and the TGA in Australia.   

Sassafras, Adam, Sassafras and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 poh
(@poh7529)

@yoki had seen doctor yesterday.  luckily, there's no flash.  but like u mentioned it is permanent.  no treatment at this moment.  I am concerned, whether the eye floater arises due to vaccine?  My 2nd dose of priifzer vaccine on 12th May 2021, 1st experiencing eye floater while working in office on around 11th June 2021 - exactly 1 month after 2nd dose of vaccine.  Now, I recall back all these detail. 

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Mentions shingles-type herpes and other side effects following Covid vaccination:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news-medical.net/amp/news/20210623/mRNA-COVID-19-vaccines-may-increase-patients-concerns-about-side-effects.aspx

Jen, dragonlover, Jen and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@onaboatforover30days)

@danb 

Hi there, thanks so much for posting this. 

I have posted here before but basically, I have been experiencing the "on the boat" feeling and experience waves of occasion dizziness since getting my first dose of AstraZeneca on April 21. After I started that supplement regimen (liposomal glutathione, quercetin, zinc, and vitamin C) that was shared on this forum, and on day 9, I felt improvement. 90-95% of my symptoms improved and I thought that was it. I had 5 days where I was certain that I was in the clear.

However, on the 6th day or so (June 18th), I took a Benadryl before bed (for allergies, because I was out of Reactine) and then I woke up drowsy but then dizziness persisted since. I wished I never took that Benadryl.

On the same day, later in the afternoon, I went for my 2nd dose of the covid vaccine (Pfizer), (note: we are mixing & matching in Canada where I am located). I did not experience any real side effects except for a sore arm and fatigue for about 24-48hrs.

I saw an ENT on June 25th (yesterday) and he thinks it's some sort of vestibular infection. He does not know if the vaccine caused it or not but thinks it should go away with time in 3-6 months and to keep active. He said he had seen dizziness reported by his patients who had covid but not from the vaccine. I was only able to speak to him for about 10 minutes and that was it. No labs were ran, no other tests aside from a discussion of history of symptoms. 

Please do update us on your tele-appointment with Dr. Syed Haider and once you have tried the protocols.

I have an appointment booked with my doctor to discuss the protocols LHCS that you posted. I am definitely interested in trying them, but my doctor is very academic and does not like to be a interventionist. She has resisted even giving me a prednisone taper or any medication. She did not run any labs etc. and just made a referral to ENT and neuro. However, neuro appointment will take 4+months and the ENT appointment, obviously did not result in any help except waiting.

I'm even happy to wait 3-6 months if I knew for certain it would be over. But how does one even know that this is a vestibular infection? what if it isn't and I just do not believe that this is mere coincidence. This is post-vaccination inflammation.

Jen, lvit01, Sassafras and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@spraif)

Hi, I promised myself that I would return with an update especially if I continued to do well on my road to recovery to give others the hope that I received as I searched for a return to health. I have been on this site long enough to realize that many people leave once they are better but I wanted to continue to share my recovery. I have posted a number of times and to read my posts all you need to do is click on my username and then "activity" on my page.

I received my first and only Pfizer vaccine on March 25th. I had soreness around the site of the shot for two days and thought I was good to go after that just like the rest of my family. Fourteen days later I experienced vertigo for the first time in my life that lasted for a few hours and then began my journey of dizziness, brain fog, and what I call all the other head issues. I shared my thoughts in my previous posts including the most recent one a week after beginning Dizzyfromvaccine's doctor's supplement suggestions. 

I have now been taking the supplements for three weeks and have continued to feel better and am catching up on everything that I have neglected for the last three months. I took the dosages that the doctor suggested for Dizzyfromvaccine for a week and then began reducing the liquid Liposomal Glutathione each week after that to get closer to the suggested dose on the bottle. At this point, I am taking 2 tsp a day (the dose listed is 1 tsp) and 2 Quercetin Phytosome tablets a day.

I did quite a bit of research on both supplements, so I feel fairly confident about taking them.  The liquid liposomal glutathione (a detoxifier) is the most bioavailable way for a lay person to ingest. I also take it with liposomal vitamin c because it aids in the absorption. The Quercetin Phytosome (a natural antihistamine) is taken with zinc because medical studies showed that zinc levels lowered a little when taking it. Both supplements have impressive abilities and I plan to continue taking them for at least another couple of months.

I still wait for the familiar wave of dizziness when I sit down or get up from the couch and am surprised by its absence. I am also thrilled to walk around Costco without feeling light headed or overwhelmed with brain fog surrounded by the sound, people, and lights. I am giddy at times when I realize some terrible part of this journey has vanished. I do still get tired when I try to do too much but I chalk that up to being sedentary for so long.  After the first week of supplements I did something stupid. I felt so good that I decided to test how good I felt by violently shaking my head back and forth to prove the dizziness was gone. It did not feel good. Don't be me, don't be stupid.:-)

I hope and pray for wellness for all of you. Although we have not necessarily been dealing with the exact same adverse side effects, I treasure everyone that has contributed to this forum. You have helped carry me through one of the most difficult and fearful times of my life. I cannot thank you enough.

Cary L, AnotherOne92, spacecadet and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 322 / 1151