Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@tabby 

Yes, they will prescribe for symptoms from the vaccine...

Tabby, Rachie, Tabby and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @djmatera

@rachie where do we go to sign up for the ivermectin?

See the links below

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-protocol/ - Ivermectin

https://www.exstnc.com/ - doctors prescribing ivermectin

(@kirstymiller)

@rachie https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqb6NY4Yi74

but the whole episode is on Spotify, not sure if this bit actually has the stuff about the vaccine 

ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@gingerjones thank you I can never inbed links on here so I'm thankful you have done so x

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@markm 

You went to the RIGHT PLACE!!!  Trust me when I say this, and hopefully, he will agree to treat you...Government and Big Pharma companies don't want you to know about treatments like ivermectin and maraviroc because there is NO MONEY in it for them...I am seeing one of the doctors from the FLCCC site.  She is located here in Boston, where I am...can't prescribe ivermectin because the pharmacy, Walgreen's won't fill it...yep, that is right...Just let that sink in...Lucky for me she works in conjunction with another Dr. who is based in Florida...that is where my prescriptions will be filled and shipped to me...

ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@kirstymiller OK thank you x

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@markm 

You went to the RIGHT PLACE!!!  Trust me when I say this, and hopefully, he will agree to treat you...Government and Big Pharma companies don't want you to know about treatments like ivermectin and maraviroc because there is NO MONEY in it for them...I am seeing one of the doctors from the FLCCC site.  She is located here in Boston, where I am...can't prescribe ivermectin because the pharmacy, Walgreen's won't fill it...yep, that is right...Just let that sink in...Lucky for me she works in conjunction with another Dr. who is based in Florida...that is where my prescriptions will be filled and shipped to me...

dragonlover, Tabby, Rachie and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rachie

@gingerjones thank you I can never inbed links on here so I'm thankful you have done so x

We are all in this together...:)

LadyD, Tabby, Rachie and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachie)
Very Active Member

@gingerjones we are indeed. If we can help eachother in this awful situation we find ourselves in then that's a wonderful thing to come out of a terrible time xx

LadyD, Tabby, LadyD and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @gingerjones

@tabby 

Yes, they will prescribe for symptoms from the vaccine...

Thank you 😊

ReplyQuote
(@djmatera)
Very Active Member

@gingerjones thanks!  This is very helpful and adds an arsenal of resources/plenty of doctors to call and try.

ReplyQuote
markm
(@markm)

@gingerjones I also had a phone consult with someone from FLCCC. I do not trust the doctors there either. The woman I talked to went on about religion and Bill Gates and population control...not something I think doctors should believe in, let alone voice their opinions on. I also don't want to be taking Ivermectin and a bunch of other pills without the green light from my doctor. That being said I think we are at a point where it's hard to really trust anyone. I've asked multiple doctors about Ivermectin and no one has heard about it nor can they recommend it, even the long covid doctor. The long covid clinic he works at is new and maybe they are just behind on this stuff. I just don't know what to do...

LadyD, Sassafras, Ivan K and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deborah)

Here in Italy we don’t have a strong organization as FLCCC site,  seriously I don’t know who has to manage long haulers 

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

I have a question:

How many long haulers have had lasting symptoms (more than a month) after their first shot? How many didn't have symptoms with the first and got a severe reaction after the second?

Out of all of those who reacted to the first shot, did you get the second? Were the side effects more severe or less severe?

I am fully recovered now and I am considering getting the second one soonish... but wanted to see responses first.  

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @lpycb42

I have a question:

How many long haulers have had lasting symptoms (more than a month) after their first shot? How many didn't have symptoms with the first and got a severe reaction after the second?

Out of all of those who reacted to the first shot, did you get the second? Were the side effects more severe or less severe?

I am fully recovered now and I am considering getting the second one soonish... but wanted to see responses first.  

Have had symptoms for almost 4 months now, since 3/5. Relapsed to beginning severity level 2 weeks ago, followed by some recovery after 2nd round of steroids, 6 day Medrol pack. Once again able to drive. Will never risk a repeat vaccination. Began vestibular rehabilitation therapy today,with evaluation showing significant issues, still.

ReplyQuote
Page 334 / 1151